Archers and Sword fighters

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Team 1: Green Arrow, Ra's al Ghul, Robin Hood, Hawkeye and Katana

Team 2: Black Knight, Legolas, Roy Harper, Aragorn and Trick shot (Chisholm)

Each team gets 1 week prep. Everyone has their standard gear.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Live action versions or comic/book versions?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 the_red_viper  Moderator

Overall I'd say team 1 would make the best of the prep, mostly thanks to Ra's, so I say team 1 for now.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont think legolas has ever missed a shot but still team 1

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@ordinaryalan: Green Arrow and Roy Harper CW. Hawkeye MCU rest comic book versions.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 cw ollie ain't no match for anyone there aragorn has better feats than ras. legolas could easily deal with hawkeye ollie and robin hood. he never misses ever.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

team 2 cw ollie ain't no match for anyone there aragorn has better feats than ras. legolas could easily deal with hawkeye ollie and robin hood. he never misses ever.

Why? Because he's a live-action character and therefore automatically inferior by default? Feats don't mean anything and characters can only be in league with other characters in the same medium? Is that your line of thinking?

TheFallenS0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

if this is live action stuff only where it applies, im going with team one. if comic, team two gets massive advantage with prep and roy harper on their team

No Caption Provided

He's a genius

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: No it's just that legolas has alone has better accuracy speed and reflex feats then every archer listed here. He could arguably beat both comicbook ollie and hawkeye. Also aragorn has better feats than most of team 1 just by going up against the likes of trolls and black riders.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

@nickzambuto: No it's just that legolas has alone has better accuracy speed and reflex feats then every archer listed here. He could arguably beat both comicbook ollie and hawkeye. Also aragorn has better feats than most of team 1 just by going up against the likes of trolls and black riders.

I'm not overly familiar with Lord of the Rings so I'd like to hear your reasoning on this. As far as I know people usually bring up Legolas when he shot a Troll in between the eyes in The Fellowship of The Ring as they were escaping the Mines of Moria as his greatest feat, but Oliver trumped that within the first minute of the first episode of Arrow when he lit his arrowhead on fire and fired it from the top of a mountain into a small stack of branches half a mile away.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I wouldn't say thats legolas greatest feat his ability to fight with a bow against large groups of enemies at long range or close distance. All while just using the bow also he has elven agility and reflexs which are better than humans so since hes a eleven pricne who has lived for 1400 years i assume he has better reflexs than any human. Also due to his advanced age he has better battle expierence than ollie.