Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

thewizardgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Toguro probably has this. The dude was powerful enough to drain the souls out of the audience with his sheer muscle-power (....somehow).

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Unless this Archer can take someone like a super fast Grey Hulk, I dont see why Toguro loses. Strength, Speed, Regen, Air Attacks, and Soul Sucking.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Unless this Archer can take someone like a super fast Grey Hulk, I dont see why Toguro loses. Strength, Speed, Regen, Air Attacks, and Soul Sucking.

Pssshhh. We already know archers are superior to hulks.

... Right ? ;)
... Right ? ;)

Anyway, Here's Archer's respect thread.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I want to say Archer if he goes hard early. Archer isn't one to dilly dally and doesn't care about pride as a fighter as long as he is successful. Caladbolg, Rho Aias, and Unlimited Blade Works will most likely be essential here if it does drag out.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toguro is like a Berserker without God hand, Archer can already take down Berserker 7 times in cqc.

If archer just stay can range and snipe Toguro with catabolg or hurtling there's nothing Toguro can do.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@katanalauncher: So why is Toguro compared to some "Berserker" character? I doubt they are that alike. I do know there is no counter to soul stealing hax.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cypher0120

Technically all Servants have the capacity to steal souls. Caster's soul-draining, Rider's Blood Fort Andromeda, Gilgamesh feeding on the souls of Orphans to stockpile mana. Whenever Servants are around, those drains only impose a small negative modifier to their stats contrast regular people just dying or falling unconscious.

And you need soul-based or magic-based attacks to even harm Servants in the first place.

Toguro's like what, just an A class demon? An S class could probably take Archer down no problem but I think Archer can comfortably take on anything else ranked below that.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

First of all, soul stealing only works on minor demons, it won't work on demon with high reiki like the fighters in the tournament.

reiki/spiritial power is basically mana in nasuverse.

Even then, all servants have a degree of defense against soul hax, as they are summoned and blessed by the holy grail, you can have human magicians stealing servants left and right.

Berserker is a servant with all A+ stats, he's stated to be able to destroy a mountain with a swing of his sword.

He's like doomsday that he can't be permanently killed, except he respawns when he lost a life right away.

He have 12 lives, and he is immune to whatever attack that killed him previously.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@katanalauncher: So this guy is more S Class level, Toguro is only a B Class. I never seen these characters bust mountains in anime, but I will take your for it I guess.

RedTool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archer is faster than the likes of Raizen in his prime.

Not to mention he can just bombard Toguro with all the best he's got, Toguro wouldn't dodge them since he usually just takes attacks majority of the time, like when he fought Yusuke.

Toguro is so full of himself that he feels that he doesn't need to dodge.

He has fuck loads of noble phantasms. Some that have incredible hax.

I'd give this to Archer, but if Toguro managed to hit Archer it would certainly fuck him up.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By katanalauncher
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@katanalauncher: So this guy is more S Class level, Toguro is only a B Class. I never seen these characters bust mountains in anime, but I will take your for it I guess.

Mountain might be too much, since it's only statement. Although he have an island level attack when summoned as an archer.

I'd say Herc is only A class level summoned as a berserker, his godhand hax is still pretty strong though.

But he's easily town to city level in durability, Archer's strongest attack are city level.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cypher0120

I wouldn't say just a statement anymore given how non divine Heracles in Fate/Strange Fake with only A ranked strength managed to blow up a hill with pure strength alone after being punched into it by Hippolyta.

Also arrows that move fast enough that lightning's unable to catch it while firing them at Gilgamesh.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would give it to Archer, with him having a speed advantage, and with city level+ DC. Toguro has only shown town level+ DC. Archer has an unlimited amount of Piercing weapons which gives him an advantage when attacking Toguro.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toguro is too manly for Archer

Toguro's muscles solo

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points