User Lists: 4

Lol!

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Aquaman mind controlls him into repeatedly smashing into a building.

Avatar image for fanatic_for_fernus
Fanatic_for_Fernus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman dehydrates archangel of all the water in his body or he mind rapes him.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aquaman

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Comicuser

Aquaman.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman should stomp.

Avatar image for fanatic_for_fernus
Fanatic_for_Fernus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fanatic_for_fernus: np I feel people bash on aquaman whens he's actually a powerhouse he exceeds archangel by quite abit

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By TheDandyMan

Archangel's going to be sleeping with the fishes.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman stomps.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman rushes in but takes a bunch of darts to the face. This has no effect on Aquaman at all. He continues to leap towards Warren at full speed and proceeds to spear him through the heart with his trident. Aquaman stomps.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: The water hand is controlled by Aquaman'sTP so what is the point if he can't use it?

Even so he still wins.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman stomps.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By darklord_apoc

Which version of Archangel? Was he the same one in Uncanny X-Force version? The one that became the next Apocalypse? If so then he stomps and stomps hard and nothing Aqua Man can do to him, he was able to K.O Jean using the Phoenix Force and tanked Genacides blasts like nothing..

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow...two of my favorite characters...having it out...

Now like the posts above it truly does depend on which version of Warren we are talking about...

The strongest version will put a considerable match against aquaman...he even had or has energy projection attacks...

Anything short of that warren gets taken down pretty handily...especially if he facing of with the more vesatile water hand version of Aquaman...which pretty much made him a headache in these battle forums...opening up portals, giving him great resistance to magic, strengthing his TP to great levels, hydrokenisis,etc....absolute beast....

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman rushes in but takes a bunch of darts to the face. This has no effect on Aquaman at all. He continues to leap towards Warren at full speed and proceeds to spear him through the heart with his trident. Aquaman stomps.

If this is Archangel from the Dark Angel saga then even if Aqua Man gets to have TP it wouldn't make a difference. There is nothing he can do to that version of Archangel and that is his recent version since he no longer is Archangel after that..

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow...two of my favorite characters...having it out...

Now like the posts above it truly does depend on which version of Warren we are talking about...

The strongest version will put a considerable match against aquaman...he even had or has energy projection attacks...

Anything short of that warren gets taken down pretty handily...especially if he facing of with the more vesatile water hand version of Aquaman...which pretty much made him a headache in these battle forums...opening up portals, giving him great resistance to magic, strengthing his TP to great levels, hydrokenisis,etc....absolute beast....

No the most powerful version would stomp Aqua Man... There is nothing here that Aqua Man could do to Archangel.. So it wouldn't even be a considerable match to be honest.. I am assuming this is the recent version of Archangel since the O.P didn't say.. Aqua Man's TP wouldn't work or any physical attacks from him...

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archangel gets his wings clipped.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: except you forgetting that aquaman with water hand also is a bfr master...he opens portals to a pocket dimension with his water hand...so he will have no problems there...also the trident gives Aquaman an incredible edge...it is indestructible and so far has shown the ability to pierce anything and anyone...darkseid for starters...there is a ton of other abilities that Arthur gets with the water hand...

Kakuku911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aqualead wins

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: except you forgetting that aquaman with water hand also is a bfr master...he opens portals to a pocket dimension with his water hand...so he will have no problems there...also the trident gives Aquaman an incredible edge...it is indestructible and so far has shown the ability to pierce anything and anyone...darkseid for starters...there is a ton of other abilities that Arthur gets with the water hand...

But the rules said "win by death" bfr isn't death... Angel was able to take blast from Jean with the Phoenix Force so I doubt Aqua Man's attacks are that powerful than hers, he was able to knock her out as well.... The only thing that is able to hurt Angel was the Life Seed made by the Celestials...

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Noone301994

Archangel shoots his feathers at Aquaman while midair.

GG.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By myerlanski

@darklord_apoc: fair enough...op doesn't say NO BFR buy it does stipulate win by death...so good observation sir...I rushed through it...lets get that bfr out of here lol...

Now understand water hand is a magic based gift which is sort of a force itself...like elemental...it is very strong...I can not say yes or no if it is as powerful as the PF...and if it could affect warren...

But we do know that the trident has been shown to affect all individual with incredible durability...it is also magical by nature...

Tanking a blast from avatar jean is a considerable feat though...

Aquaman has this physically...in strength...Arthur is over the 160,000 ton range easily...

Durability...aquaman has tanked a continental attack...swam through lava...tanked punches from wonder woman...

The envorments suits Arthur which will play a big part to his control and manipulation over water....

At the very least this match will be considerable...

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmm this would be tougher than people are getting archangel could give aquaman trouble

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Water Hand Aquaman wins, but almost every other Aquaman would lose under most circumstances.

Curiously, bloodlusted hurts Warren here actually. Archangel is all ready an incredibly over zealous fighter and will tango will people in close quarters. Doing so here would be a big mistake. And since its blood lusting, its almost a certainty.

If Warren were to stay at range in flight and spam his pinions though, there's not much Arthur could do to stop him. Warren's pinions are really badass too, not just in cutting power but they are poisonous and have overpowered Wolverine's healing a couple of times.

Warren is really underrated IMO. And yeah as someone else was saying if this is both at "their most powerful" Warren stomps. Angel Saga Warren 1 shotted AoA Jean Grey with the Phoenix Force after laughing off her attack. That's next level OG.

TG_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aquaman for the win

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Archangel was stupid enough to go in close, yeah, Aquaman would hand him his butt...but unless I missed it, the OP said nothing about Archangel not being able to fly. With him being able to fly I would actually say stalemate. Archangel would keep out of reach and fire his projectiles, if he saw those were having no effect on Aquaman I doubt he would go in close enough for Aquaman to do anything to him.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 juiceboks  Moderator

The water hand gives Arthur a plethora of options to win. Warren has no chance..

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: The fact that the location is a lake, I'd say Arthur has a great edge in terms of environment. Trees should avoid flight to or precise aerial attacks.

I'd also expect Arthur's trident to be able to pierce through Warren.

Warren was able to k.o Phoenix and her attacks didn't do much so are you suggesting that Arthur's trident could pierce Warren's skin when even attacks from the Phoenix could not? His armor is just like Apocalypse's it was made by the Celestials which is why only the Life Seed was able to pierce it.... Only the Life Seed or Thor's old ax (a specific spell placed on it to pierce Celestials) can only pierce the armor... The Life Seed is explained in "Dark Angel Saga" and the ax is in "Uncanny Avengers vol 1 issue 1"

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Aquaman

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: fair enough...op doesn't say NO BFR buy it does stipulate win by death...so good observation sir...I rushed through it...lets get that bfr out of here lol...

Now understand water hand is a magic based gift which is sort of a force itself...like elemental...it is very strong...I can not say yes or no if it is as powerful as the PF...and if it could affect warren...

But we do know that the trident has been shown to affect all individual with incredible durability...it is also magical by nature...

Tanking a blast from avatar jean is a considerable feat though...

Aquaman has this physically...in strength...Arthur is over the 160,000 ton range easily...

Durability...aquaman has tanked a continental attack...swam through lava...tanked punches from wonder woman...

The envorments suits Arthur which will play a big part to his control and manipulation over water....

At the very least this match will be considerable...

You can call me ma'am lol I am a female.. Well would you say Aqua Man's power is greater than Bobby's (Ice Man)? Bobby stated that there was nothing he could do to stop Warren which is why he joined him in remaking earth.. The only thing that is able to hurt Warren would be the Life Seed or young Thor's ax due to the Celestial tech Warren and Apocalypse developed. The reason the ax can is because a special spell was placed on it to break through Celestial armor. I really do not see how Arthur would stand a chance? Even if he could battlefield remove him wouldn't he have to catch him first? Warren not only tanked the blast but he also k.o her as well...

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: oh my apologies for the mix up lol...

True...I have never seen how big of influence that the watehand had on opponents who are on the same level or surpasses Jean with phoenix force level...this is jean from AOA universe isn't it?...is she as powerful as the jean from 616?...what credible feats does she have...

Again..I can't prove if Aquaman abilities are on or above bobbys level of raw power...I know bobby is on a planetary level when used to their potential...

I do know the trident Aquaman has is industructable and magic based itself...I think it is one of the strongest weapons known in the new 52...it should be able to pierce warren as well...even with celestial armor...

And for the sake of theory...if aquaman could bfr...I see no reason he could not use his water hand to use the water to make water spouts that help travel in the air...or jumping at hyper sonic speeds at incredible heights to grab him...or heck opening a portal in front of himself and that opens up behind warren and grabs him right through it and leaves inbetween dimensions...

The waterhand can also change in density and shape...it can morph into structures which he has used to go into someone head and into their brains...

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't care who would win but I'll say Aquaman since I know more about him.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archangel shoots his feathers at Aquaman while midair.

GG.

That doesn't matter with this Aquaman. He can teleport with his water hand and has enough healing power to bring people back from the dead. On top of hydrokinesis which he could use to attack Warren from range.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@noone301994 said:

@fallschirmjager: Archangel can fly.

GG. (x2)

And I just told you several ways he can counter that with this ability. It doesn't matter.

Not to mention since they are bloodlusted, Warren will probably engage in melee. He's incredibly overzealous even without that.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Archangel can easily tank anything Aquaman throws at him (including a trident that could hurt Darkseid).

GG. (x3)

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Archangel can easily tank anything Aquaman throws at him (including a trident that could hurt Darkseid).

GG. (x3)

You could have just typed "I know nothing about Archangel". It would have saved you time.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roy_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski: i think AOA Jean's biggest feat was saving america from a nuclear strike.