User Lists: 0

People love to use low showings.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The anime is not the main Pokemon universe, people who reference that feat are usually just giving away the fact that they don't know what they're talking about

Arceus is canonically the creator of the universe; no matter how much you dislike it that doesn't make it any less true. It's a universe level being with dominion over multiple universe level beings. Thor is blinked out of existence, that's all there is to it.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Amendment50
Loading Video...

In an in-game event Arceus spontaneously creates either a Palkia or Dialga, aka the Pokemon with control over all space and time in the universe, or a Giratina which the existence of an entire dimension is dependent on, and the game even says this is Arceus giving a glimpse of its true power, as Arceus is the creator of everything. Whether or not Arceus has universe level power is honestly not a question.

bowser301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By byondeon

Arceus one-shots. Like really, going by the anime, Charizard's fire isn't even enough to burn a human..

Isn't the manga like, you know, tied to the games in-game story? Or have I been like lied to?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus can stomp but is a glass cannon at times

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: In canon lore, Arceus is literally invulnerable. He is also a universal reality warper.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dc97b76a71ff
deactivated-5dc97b76a71ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: so can scarlet witch and she has the durability of a human

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Arceus blinks

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

But canon-lore have Arceus better durability than Juggs, like he is literally invulnerable..

Not the same thing, considering that Arceus in-game and anime isn't the most durable, but the lore that is canon does have him invulnerable..

Avatar image for deactivated-614da662d6bee
deactivated-614da662d6bee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

Arceus one-shots. Like really, going by the anime, Charizard's fire isn't even enough to burn a human..

Isn't the manga like, you know, tied to the games in-game story? Or have I been like lied to?

You have been lied to

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

In an in-game event Arceus spontaneously creates either a Palkia or Dialga, aka the Pokemon with control over all space and time in the universe, or a Giratina which the existence of an entire dimension is dependent on, and the game even says this is Arceus giving a glimpse of its true power, as Arceus is the creator of everything. Whether or not Arceus has universe level power is honestly not a question.

and the same Arceus that you show in-game can be caught by a 10-year old using a masterball

no biggie

juan34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By juan34

@arranvid: Arceus with Manga, other game feats and etc is basically a 4th dimensional being who rules over and beyond a multiverse (Pokeverse, confirmed that it has several universes), you literally said "it's a lie" without giving any fact, that's lame, LORE Arceus Is not based on PIS like the asteroid, if Dialga and Palkia can create and destroy universes and resist attacks that can tear apart a dimension, how would Arceus die to a Meteorite? What you said about the game is stupid, it's like saying "superman is so weak a piece of extraterrestrial emerald can render him useless" you got my point? It's a game for KIDS, the mechanichs have to be those, and remember Lore Arceus Is not simply composed of those feats, Arceus with all statements and feats that aren't contradictory blasts, blinks Thor out of existence, it's curbstomp for him, perhaps Rune king Thor can beat him but not a standard one.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juan34: Sorry but I don't think the Manga is canon, I think the games and anime are canon. Also, I don't think Arceus has ever shown feats of fighting and beating somebody as powerful as 616 Thor. The ability to create a universe doesn't mean that that same creator can destroy the same universe. For example, Eru, the God in Lord of the Rings, created his universe...but could he destroy his universe? I doubt it (unless a Lord of the Rings person can show me that I am wrong). I think 616 Thor is faster than any Pokemon out there, am I wrong? If I'm wrong then please tell me how I'm wrong there. If we're going by the Manga, then yes there is a good chance of Arceus beating 616 Thor (it could go the other way too perhaps) but like I said, I don't think the Manga is canon. The Manga has crazy stuff like there being a MewThree who came from a Clefairy, it doesn't seem canon.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In game, any powerful legendary Pokemon can be beaten by a well-trained group of Pokemon who are trained by Pokemon trainers...and that makes sense. I don't think legendary Pokemon were ever supposed to be portrayed as uber powerful solar system ending or galaxy-ending or universe-ending creatures, otherwise it would be impossible for trainers to ever catch Pokemon...it would be impossible for there to ever be a Pokemon Master who can complete the dex if Pokemon were THAT powerful. If legendaries like Arceus are as powerful as you claim them to be then what's the point in putting them in the original canon i.e. the games? Trainers might as well give up and that's nonsensical. The manga is ridiculous. I think the game is canon and if you go by the game then yes Arceus is perhaps the most powerful in the game since it is the highest level wild Pokemon at level 80 (I think) which surpasses legendary powerhouses like the level 70 Mewtwo and level 70 Rayquaza, and I think the game version of Arceus is a fair showing of how powerful it really is...the Manga showings are over-the-top and don't like they can be taken too seriously. Yes, if you go by my way of thinking then a level 1 Rattata can beat Arceus and so what if it can? That trainer has used a clever method to make their rattata beat powerful Pokemon...sounds fair to me. Let's not use ad hominem, let's debate this respectfully.

juan34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By juan34

@arranvid: Then you think is canon how in anime kids can lift Pokémon on their shoulders that weight dozens of pounds like was nothing? You think a baby Lugia is canon? A crystal onix? Several moments of Pikachu affecting ground Pokémon with electric attacks? And by saying you think game and anime are canon then should know that is utterly contradictory, by storyline and regarding Arceus, the function of his plates, in the games it simply changes his type and boosts his main attack, in anime they're part of his essential power and can give him the chance to use them all at a time to totally nullify an attack, nothing to do with how it works in the games, it's simply contradictory, that's why most people like to say they're TWO independent canons, and I understand that you say creating an universe doesn't mean you can destroy it, however if you consider anime canon, then you should know Palkia and Dialga created a universe and later destroyed it, if they're inferior to Arceus how can he not be able to do the same or more? And I also count Pokedex and when I talk about Arceus, as each interpretation of it(be it Anime, Manga, Games or the Pokedex alone) all of them employ their features differently I like to use a composite version, which means greatest statements and feats, and by that Arceus is Multiversal, cuz, y'know, presumably responsable of all creation, creation=thousands or infinite universes by the statement that the crystal cave for each crystal it has, leads to another universe, so, depending on its version Arceus wins or loses, anime one he loses, Composite version he stomps.

juan34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By juan34

@arranvid: You have certain interesting points, however you fail in some and use a perception that is totally subjective, 1st, for me it does not make sense that legendaries that are suppose to represent forces and concepts(sometimes abstract, like the lake trio) can be so easily comparable or beaten by others like that, the other thing is just game mechanics, is like taking a DC game and beating Martian Man hunter with Batgirl as something relevant, it's for fun, not to see kids debating if their character transcends universes, but for the sake of the composite version and these debates you can say we can elaborate this, I mean, Digimon has the same age based tagged audience and the Digimons are able to surpass entire dimensions, so what's the problem with Pokémon doing the same? They should've thought about that before putting Pokémon living in other dimensions, shaking entire universes, erasing reality and transporting cities to a place in between space and time, and, nope, Ultra Necrozma and Eternus in the games at the level they're found far outclass Arceus at the level you said.

Avatar image for amnotcharizard2
amnotcharizard2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is 616 thor?

Arceus is High-Universal, Multiversal if you count creation feats as AP.