Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vegeto-San2003

-speed equal

-Both are Bloodlusted

Vote for Arceus :

Vote for Alien x : 4

Actually I don't know if this is allowed but I'm going to post both characters profile from vs battle wiki here since they are really good at finding characters abilities and theire tiering :

*Alien X : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Alien_X

*Arceus :https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Arceus

(and Please don't mention the meteor feat or any other Pis for God sake)

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Srry but...

METEOR FEAT

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegeto-san2003: it happened bud

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65: exept it's a Pis bud but assuming that his durability is meteor level he still have Multiversal power so it's still a valid match.

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegeto-san2003: I mean output doesn't always equal durability

Look at Naruto characters or King from SDS for example

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegeto-san2003: who has meteor level durability?

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65: okey let's just say that Arceus has Meteor level durability considering this who win?

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegeto-san2003: in that case Alien X should curb from what I've heard from most people here

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vegeto-San2003

@manofthunderbolts65: wait what? Not that easily, Darkai also was stated to erase all of existence if he wanted to even if his durability is weak:

http://imgur.com/a/dXYNEGl

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegeto-san2003: I said from what I've heard, my knowledge on both characters is still kind of limited tbh

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GangOrca

Arceus by the games and lore should be multiversal but then we have his meteor feat... I feel conflicted.

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: well it would only affect his durability also I'm pretty sure it's a Pis but wherever.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 PyroFN  Online

Honestly, Pokémon’s lore paints Arceus in a god-like light, but application in the anime or games don’t paint it as that powerful. Game-wise, Arceus can be caught by a mere child and taken down by its own subjects who don’t scale anywhere to Arceus lore.

In the anime, we have....a certain feat, as well as Arceus being bound by the laws of time and space, even though he is technically more powerful than Pokemon who preside over them. (I.e. when Ash changed the timeline, Arceus’ memories were affected)

So, multiversal? Nah. Arceus cannot be multiversal and bound by the laws of time and space.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X stomps. Too many anti feats for Arceus here.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien x legit has multiversal feats and strength on screen

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X stomps

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vegeto-San2003

@pyrofn: all the things that you mentioned are pure Pis again and even if they weren't Pis it would Only downgrade his durability but he still has Multiversal power + just because Arceus memory got affected by someone hax dosn't mean he is not Multiversal especially that hax≠power

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meteor level arceus

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Vegeto-San2003

1-Yep Beerus is not Universal because he got scratched and hurt by Bulma 2 times ignoring that he was stated many times to destroy a universe.

2-Goku and vegeta are not even Mountain level as they always got hurt when smashed in the ground or by rocks.

3-Alien X is Planet level because he got harmed by planet level busting attacks

4-Saitama is not even wall level because he got hurt by a cat + in the anime he seemed to be very serious when destroying the Meteor therefore his planet level feat with Boros is an outlier he is probably around Meteor level.

5-Arceus is only Meteors level because he got hurt by a Meteor ignoring that almost all the feats and statements and sources say that he is Multiversal so therefore he is not Multiversal of course.

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegeto-san2003 said:

Yep Beerus is not Universal because he got scratched and hurt by Bulma 2 times ignoring that he was stated many times to destroy a universe.

Goku and vegeta are not even Mountain level as they always got hurt when smashed in the ground or by rocks.

Alien X is Planet level because he got harmed by planet level busting attacks

Saitama is not even wall level because he got hurt by a cat.

Arceus is only Meteors level because he got hurt by a Meteor ignoring that almost all the feats and statements and sources say that he is Multiversal so therefore he is not Multiversal of course.

None of those examples are good enough

Ki control is a thing in DB

Saitama getting scratched by a cat was a gag and even then he was shown to be fine afterwards which means the cat didn't hurt him at all. Even I say ouch sometimes out of shock moreso than the pain itself.

Alien X being planet level still trumps Arceus meteor feat

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65: 1-First Off it has nothing to do with Ki control, the thing is Goku and Vegita in theire absolute peak can still be hurt by rocks and begin smashed to the ground despite of theme begin able to tank Planet and universal level attack, beerus in his full surpressed forme can tank bullets yet he got hurt by Bulma 2 times.

2-second of all I was showing example of Pis, saitama begin hurt by a Cat is a gag feat and also a Pis because he has shown to be at least planet level buster.

Same goes for Arceus him getting hurt by a Meteor is a PIS because he has shown to be Multiversal many times in the Anime, Game, Creators.

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65: 1-First Off it has nothing to do with Ki control, the thing is Goku and Vegita in theire absolute peak can still be hurt by rocks and begin smashed to the ground despite of theme begin able to tank Planet and universal level attack, beerus in his full surpressed forme can tank bullets yet he got hurt by Bulma 2 times.

2-second of all I was showing example of Pis, saitama begin hurt by a Cat is a gag feat and also a Pis because he has shown to be at least planet level buster.

Same goes for Arceus him getting hurt by a Meteor is a PIS because he has shown to be Multiversal many times in the Anime, Game, Creators.

Goku was literally napping just before he was hit by the rock.

When was he hurt by Bulma? Either way he was off guard and doesn't take humans seriously, even Yamcha managed to do something similar.

Except that Saitama wasn't hurt at all, it's a horrible misinterpretation that lowballers love to bring up.

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65: <Goku was literally napping just before he was hit by the rock. >

1-yet goku was at super saiyan during that moment and I'm not even talking about this feat I'm talking about every time when there is a Fight Goku always got smacked by rocks and even in the grounds.

<When was he hurt by Bulma? Either way he was off guard and doesn't take humans seriously, even Yamcha managed to do something similar.>

When he was off guard he was able tank bullets without any scratch just fine, yet got scratched by Bulma 2 times.

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65: <Goku was literally napping just before he was hit by the rock. >

1-yet goku was at super saiyan during that moment and I'm not even talking about this feat I'm talking about every time when there is a Fight Goku always got smacked by rocks and even in the grounds.

<When was he hurt by Bulma? Either way he was off guard and doesn't take humans seriously, even Yamcha managed to do something similar.>

When he was off guard he was able tank bullets without any scratch just fine, yet got scratched by Bulma 2 times.

Super Saiyan or not ki control is still a thing. Just like how SSB Goku is able to lower his PL to match Krillin.

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65: exept that the beerus and Alien x Pis feat is still a thing but anyway I'm drealing the thread with this kind of stuff so you got the Point Arceus getting hurt by a Meteor is a pure Outlier or Pis anyway

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 PyroFN  Online

1-Yep Beerus is not Universal because he got scratched and hurt by Bulma 2 times ignoring that he was stated many times to destroy a universe.

2-Goku and vegeta are not even Mountain level as they always got hurt when smashed in the ground or by rocks.

3-Alien X is Planet level because he got harmed by planet level busting attacks

4-Saitama is not even wall level because he got hurt by a cat + in the anime he seemed to be very serious when destroying the Meteor therefore his planet level feat with Boros is an outlier he is probably around Meteor level.

5-Arceus is only Meteors level because he got hurt by a Meteor ignoring that almost all the feats and statements and sources say that he is Multiversal so therefore he is not Multiversal of course.

You just punctuated exactly the problem with buying statements 100% of the time. In order for them to be tangible, Arceus would need to demonstrate his power on that level.

Can you name a time where he has that isn’t by word of mouth? No? Then the statement is not legible. If you want to prove something, you will need to have feats AND statements to correlate. Hell, it doesn’t even need to be a universal level feat. Just a simple casual feat that shows that it could scale to what the statement is claiming.

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vegeto-San2003

@pyrofn: 1- First off Arceus has many statements from the Official source, Anime, Game that he is Multiversal, there is absolutely no way for theme be all wrong not Only to Mention that Arceus shacked the entire space time of the Universe with his Raw power by just waking up.

2-second of all, Statements that comes from a credible source dosn't need feats in other words Statements like this doesn't always need feats and Should I remind that most of the Characters in Dragon ball are rated as Universal because of statements without demonstrating Universal feat and should I also remind you that Alien x is Multiversal based on Statements lol.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 PyroFN  Online

@pyrofn: 1- First off Arceus has many statements from the Official source, Anime, Game that he is Multiversal, there is absolutely no way for theme be all wrong not Only to Mention that Arceus shacked the entire space time of the Universe with his Raw power by just waking up.

2-second of all, Statements that comes from a credible source dosn't need feats in other words Statements like this doesn't always need feats and Should I remind that most of the Characters in Dragon ball are rated as Universal because of statements without demonstrating Universal feat and should I also remind you that Alien x is Multiversal based on Statements lol.

1) First, you will need to show these sources.

2) What about the Pokemon company is a credible source? Their mythos varies wildly from region to region. You can’t take every bit of their word when you have statements like these:

Entei: Volcanoes erupt when it barks. Unable to restrain its extreme power, it races headlong around the land.

•Magcargo: Magcargo’s body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees F. Water is vaporized on contact. If this Pokémon is caught in the rain, the raindrops instantly turn into steam, cloaking the area in a thick fog.

•Exeggcute: This Pokémon consists of six eggs that form a closely knit cluster.

•Larvitar: Born deep underground, this Pokémon becomes a pupa after eating enough dirt to make a mountain.

3) You are not helping your case by mentioning Dragon Ball characters.

4) Alien X is clearly believed to be multiversal not because we believe everything word of god says. We believe Alien X is multiversal because he literally warped reality around him without effort. He literally has a feat to help his case that falls in line with his statement.

No Caption Provided

You want people to take your word for something, you need to earn it. You don’t suddenly expect word to be taken as truth when you have facts showing the contrary. To do otherwise is plain naive.

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vegeto-San2003

@pyrofn: 1-unfortunately i don't have the sources exept of one : (http://imgur.com/a/dXYNEGl )

There is also the fact that Arceus shacked the entire space time Universe with his Raw power by just waiking up :

(https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/7d/Zibti.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160220015018 ) sorry I didn't find any video regarding this feat exept of this so sorry if it dosn't seems to be clear.

Trust me there are many proofs but it would be very hard to find theme.

2-I'm not saying that all of the statements dosn't need proof but the One's who are pretty much clear dosn't really need a feat for example if a credible Character saied that the Multiverse is infinite in size than you don't really need visual feats for this kind of statements.

3-just.... never mind

4-recreating the Universe casually dosn't make you close to even reach a Low multiversal Stat (I'm not saying that Alien x is not Multiversal lol but I'm just giving an example lol.)

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 PyroFN  Online

@vegeto-san2003: 1) That is very vague of a statement. It really depends on what their definition of dimensions are. Some dimensions are characterized as separate universes. Some dimensions are just alternative places that are apart of the greater universe. I won’t say it’s wrong, but it’s debatable at best on what they meant.

2) That is an actual feat that could contribute to Arceus beings universal being at the very least. Multiversal.....Eh, less of a case, but it’s something given the casual ease of the feat.

3) It’s not clear though. The source you brought is very much up to interpretation. And you don’t have links to other sources to support this claim. So your claim is very speculative at best.

4) You were the one that implied The Pokemon company as a credible source. The fact of the matter is that a credible source is dependent on their track record. If the Pokemon company were to be done by one person who keeps consistent on good writing or at least scaling of characters, then of course we could take their word for it.

As much as I myself like the lore of Pokemon myself, you can’t refute the ridiculousness and inconsistencies that exist. I attribute it to something similar in the comic world, multiple writers equal multiple interpretations. Good for sparking new ideas, not the best for keeping with canon.

5) True, but at least it’s something to go off of. One could argue that by the casualness of the feat, Alien X could spread his powers further than what was displayed. Add scaling off other threats and so on, you can make a case based off of a statement through feats to back it up. Like proving something in court, there needs to be evidence to go off of to make a speculative conclusion. Otherwise, it’s empty claims.

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: 1-but in the same statement, it's stated that Arceus can destroy all of existence so in the worst case scenario they probably meant the entire space-time of the Universe if not than the Multiverse.

2-well yeah but note that this was only Arceus by just waking up from his sleep yet he performed a Universal +.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 PyroFN  Online

@vegeto-san2003: 1) That again, depends on how they identify dimensions. Different mediums interpret dimensions differently.

2) Exactly my point about feats making cases for statements.

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: you don't really need the dimmensions statement, the fact he was stated to destroy all of existence is more than enough.

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: actually never mind just watched the movie again and dimensions in Pokémon are referring to separated space-time Universes lol.

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Arceus power comes from his plates, the reason why he got hurt by a Meteor is because his Plates were taken off by the explosion lol

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

RustedDusty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X blinks

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Alien X. It's been a while since I've watched his movie, but Arceus nearly died from a trap set up by a human and jobbed pretty hard throughout the movie, whereas Alien X tanked a universe busting blast and created a new one.

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gohandorado: the trap feat was an Outlier because Arceus tanked attacks that are far stronger than this without damage by tanking attacks from Palkia and Dialga who were going to destroy the entire Space-time with theire attacks.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegeto-san2003: Why are you linking VS Battles profiles? That site and tiering system is a joke.

Vegeto-San2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Vegeto-San2003

@zgtfreak: I don't see any problem with theire tiering system also some of the characters in theire site are well rated including Alien x and Arceus profile so I don't see why i shouldn't use theme

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon verse caps out at planet level by actual feats. This should be locked.

Kek_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X summons a meteor and calls it a day

HammerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X erases Arceus and the entire Pokémon Multiverse.