Arba(Magi) vs Yhwach

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for floydfromhell97
floydfromhell97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Reiatsu=Magoi
  • In characters
  • All Feats are allowed
  • Victory by death, knockout, or incapacitation

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arba is outside of Fate and Destiny by virtue of her Black Rukh. So, Almighty is out of the question. Borg os really useful in this match. And her regen makes her very hard to deal with. And she blitzes.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arba stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arba is outside of Fate and Destiny by virtue of her Black Rukh. So, Almighty is out of the question. Borg os really useful in this match. And her regen makes her very hard to deal with. And she blitzes.

Pretty much this. ^

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@johnsmjs36 said:

Pretty much this. ^

This.

Inb4Lock

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4lock Yhwach

Could go either way, maybe Arba

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4 lock

Arba's acausality renders the Almighty useless against her, can she do something about physical and spiritual absorption?

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wanderez

You should use Soul King instead of Yhwach, its the same but on steroids. Guess it would've been a stomp if Arba fought SK tho.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: Arba can absorb the opponents power and nullify it. She did this to Judar( who as a magi has virtually limitless magoi) and Hakuryuu.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36:

Arba can absorb the opponents power and nullify it.

The Almighty can already do something similar as well.

OT: Probably Arba if memory servers right.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

Inb4 lock

Arba's acausality renders the Almighty useless against her, can she do something about physical and spiritual absorption?

She has her Borg, which is some kind of magical shield. It even protects her against Hakuryuu Ren, who owns the Djin Belial. This Djin attacks directly the sense and the soulof hisenemy. There is also the problem that Rukh > Soul is. Rukh is the energy that create nearly anything in the world of Magi, included the soul and the mind. Rukh is part of creation. Sinbad, when he was the Guardian of the SP rewrote the Rukh, but it didn´t affect Arba and some others. That shows she has a realy high resistant against Soul and Mind-Manipulation.

She also has Borg Al-Sammen. That Borg doesn´t only protect her against attacks, it can attack her enemy directly + reflect attacks to the enemy.

But for the case that Yhwach somehow destroy her: If you destroy her body, then she just escape in another dimension to regenerate, or the more possible way: You fight all the time against a clone from Arba, who has the same power and abilities like her.

Also that girl, Yhwach will fight is the body of Gyokuen Ren. Arba takes the control over her body, she doesn´t have a own body. Even if you destroy the host from Arba, she can flee into another dimension, or she can just use one of her vessels to fight in a pseudo body against her enemy. I wonder if she can flee in Yhwach his body as well. Or maybe she can just corrupt him.

One point that i forget: In this battle, they equalized Magoi with Reijatsu, which gives Arba even more advantages, because she can affect the energy inside of the body of her enemy, or just absorbs it all the time to get even more power. She also has some realy effective spells and can summon an entire army of high skilled magicans from Al Thamen.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Arba can't possess someone who isn't descended from Gyokuen Ren.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao:

Ive no idea what you just said, but i trust you. So would even destroying her soul not work? Can Yhwach stalemate at least?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen said:

@caocao: Arba can't possess someone who isn't descended from Gyokuen Ren.

Hmm... maybe i overlooked something. But why?

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Arba had been possessing the women of Gyokuen's line for generations. I don't remember whether or not we were given an explanation on why it was her specifically, but that's how it is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

@caocao:

Ive no idea what you just said, but i trust you.

Sorry, my english isn´t that good, haha.

So would even destroying her soul not work?

Yes, because her body and her soul are part of the creation. You have to destroy the concept of Rukh, to kill her complete. Magi have difference living conditions, that is at least one reason, why they are so special in the world of Magi. If Yhwach can find her true body and kill her, or destroy her soul, she would just reincarnate, due the flow of Rukh. I doubt Yhwach will find a way to the Sacred Palace to interrupt the flow. That also would be not a good idea, because then he wouldn´t just fight against Arba, he also would fight against Gods as well.

Can Yhwach stalemate at least?

I don´t know. How did they kill Yhwach again? I was talking more about the point how hard it is to kill Arba, but i don´t remember any magic to kill Yhwach. She has atleast one ability that is a bit similar to Yamamoto his Bankai. It is called Astor Inqerad. That fire even burns medium, who was a crystallised body of Black Rukh and Magoi.

When this isn´t enough, then it would probably a stalemate. But tbh, my knowledge about Magi is a bit old haha.

@killerqueen said:

@caocao: Arba had been possessing the women of Gyokuen's line for generations. I don't remember whether or not we were given an explanation on why it was her specifically, but that's how it is.

Thanks. When she was bound by the generations of Gyokuen, then we can ignore this part. But can the Black Rukh corrupt Yhwach?

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wanderez

@caocao:

Nah, your English is fine, i dont understand the Magi terms.

Yhwach died because of the plot arrow. Either way, he cant truly die. He used the Almighty while "dead". One would probably have to erase his existence or that of the Almighty.