full knowledge

Energy is equal

ImaginaryIdjit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If one more person says that Ichibei is a bleach god tier, I will burn comicvine to the ground.

Anyway, Arba definitely solos and I'm pretty sure Chaos does too although I have very little knowledge on her.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Mike_Strike10

I think team 2. But I will wait for Delein's opinion.

Off-topic but Ichbei is dangerous in team battles as he can infinitely be brought back just by having his name spoken.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Off-topic but Ichbei is dangerous in team battles as he can infinitely be brought back just by having his name spoken.

first of all, here you have my RT on Arba, I'll give you my thoughts on the battle (team 1 wins imo):

• Things that won't work on team 1:

1) KS is useless on Arba due to her acausality and her borg, it also won't work on on Chaos due to her nature as an Angeloid.

2) Soul crush/soul manip is useless on both due to (again) Arba's acausality (the argument is in the Black Rukh section of the RT, basically she is outside of the circle of causality and fate of the Magi world, Sinbad rewrote the Rukh and she was unfazed. Rukh which is a higher concept which controls mind, soul, fate and all actions of people, rewriting the entirety of humanity). Chaos doesn't have a soul.

3) Ichimonji's conceptual manipulation won't work on Arba's true self due to her immortality type 9, she sends only part of her spirit into the world while her true self is in a dimension only her can access. So even if Ichibei managed to tag Arba's "avatar" with it, it won't power nul the real body.

• how is team 1 going to win:

1) energy equalized means that Arba as a Magi can absorb istantly all the Reishi/magoi from the two Shinigami like this:

No Caption Provided

(she can manipulate both black and regular rukh as a fallen Magi), depending on how you interpretate the rule of "energy equalized" if Reishi works as magoi, when someone loses all of their magoi/rukh they istantly die, their soul goes back to the rukh and they get power nulled. She has also an infinite amount of it as a Magi.

2) By using her black rukh she can also corrupt both Ichibei and Aizen, if they accept the black rukh they become fallen and they fall under Arba's control else the black rukh kills them almost istantly. She can use it also to directly mind manipulate them (I know that Aizen has resistance to it, my argument is general for the team). Or she can use it to change the outcome of the battle as shown in the relative Black Rukh section. Chaos has also mind manipulation.

3) depending on how you argue Bleach's dimensional travelling both Arba and Chaos can dimensional dump the duo, some (Gremmy and Sonic for istance) argue that Shinigami and the likes can only travel between dimension related to Soul Society. Arba could both dump them into another casual dimension or into a dimension that only her and a few others can access (not the dimension where her true self exists), the dimension of Althamen.

4) Chaos depending on how you argue the verse is either around planetary or well above that (I'm for the former AP meta, KAsya and others argue the latter) and at least ftl so she can keep oneshotting Ichibei if he isn't already been either haxxed down by Arba or under her control.

5) Aizen's stats are evenly matched by Chaos (and Arba when it comes to speed) so the latter can keep him busy while Arba incapacitaes Ichibei.

6) Ichibei's existence erasure doesn't work on Arba due to borg.

this are a few pointers, addressing all of both teams hax would take time so I only mentioned a couple of things here and there that team 1 has.

BbVgg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BbVgg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr: when did chaos not have a soul?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kasya_carey
@laufnyr said:
@mike_strike10 said:

first of all, here you have my RT on Arba, I'll give you my thoughts on the battle (team 1 wins imo):

1) KS is useless on Arba due to her acausality and her borg, it also won't work on on Chaos due to her nature as an Angeloid.

2) Soul crush/soul manip is useless on both due to (again) Arba's acausality (the argument is in the Black Rukh section of the RT, basically she is outside of the circle of causality and fate of the Magi world, Sinbad rewrote the Rukh and she was unfazed. Rukh which is a higher concept which controls mind, soul, fate and all actions of people, rewriting the entirety of humanity). Chaos doesn't have a soul.

3) Ichimonji's conceptual manipulation won't work on Arba's true self due to her immortality type 9, she sends only part of her spirit into the world while her true self is in a dimension only her can access. So even if Ichibei managed to tag Arba's "avatar" with it, it won't power nul the real body.

1) energy equalized means that Arba as a Magi can absorb istantly all the Reishi/magoi from the two Shinigami like this:

No Caption Provided

(she can manipulate both black and regular rukh as a fallen Magi), depending on how you interpretate the rule of "energy equalized" if Reishi works as magoi, when someone loses all of their magoi/rukh they istantly die, their soul goes back to the rukh and they get power nulled. She has also an infinite amount of it as a Magi.

2) By using her black rukh she can also corrupt both Ichibei and Aizen, if they accept the black rukh they become fallen and they fall under Arba's control else the black rukh kills them almost istantly. She can use it also to directly mind manipulate them (I know that Aizen has resistance to it, my argument is general for the team). Or she can use it to change the outcome of the battle as shown in the relative Black Rukh section. Chaos has also mind manipulation.

3) depending on how you argue Bleach's dimensional travelling both Arba and Chaos can dimensional dump the duo, some (Gremmy and Sonic for istance) argue that Shinigami and the likes can only travel between dimension related to Soul Society. Arba could both dump them into another casual dimension or into a dimension that only her and a few others can access (not the dimension where her true self exists), the dimension of Althamen.

4) Chaos depending on how you argue the verse is either around planetary or well above that (I'm for the former AP meta, KAsya and others argue the latter) and at least ftl so she can keep oneshotting Ichibei if he isn't already been either haxxed down by Arba or under her control.

5) Aizen's stats are evenly matched by Chaos (and Arba when it comes to speed) so the latter can keep him busy while Arba incapacitaes Ichibei.

this are a few pointers, addressing all of both teams hax would take time so I only mentioned a couple of things here and there that team 1 has.

Adding on to this

Chaos herself can lifeforce drain her opponents. She can absorb their abilities and memories. This means if she tags anyone here with her wings she is already skilled at using that person's power due to energy being equal. She also steals that person's physicals too.

Ichibei isn't the only one that can power null. Chaos having superior hacking to Nymph (as chaos ate her melan clone) can just manipulate their brains and seal their powers.

No Caption Provided

She can also just strip them of their powers and stats.

No Caption Provided

KS is useless as Chaos blocked Hacking/TP like it was nothing. Chaos' Anti Perception Medusa is already comparable if not better in my opinion to KS.

She also stole Nymph's P-stealth abilities that disperse your body. That makes her exist as some kind of energy/astral form. She can still use her physical and energy abilities. Right to Left

Here is Chaos doing it

No Caption Provided

This ability also erases your presence

No Caption Provided

Existence Erasure is not working on Chaos either. In fact, the transport card resetting and destroying the old reality is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything in Bleach. Ikaros with her powers sealed with immune to that plot-level manipulation.

Avatar image for deactivated-620e9e37bee9f
deactivated-620e9e37bee9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 negs

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Well, now my mind has been changed.

Abra>> Aizen > Chaos > Ichbei

Abra solos

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, now my mind has been changed.

Abra>> Aizen > Chaos > Ichbei

Abra solos

I have to look at Arba's respect thread as I am not familiar with her. But Chaos > Aizen IMO

Mental Abiltiies- Chaos >>>>>> Aizen

Stats- Chaos = Aizen but leaning more to Chaos

Versatility- Chaos >>>>> Aizen

Defenses - Chaos >>> Aizen

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Laufnyr

@kasya_carey: Arba is around ftl+ and slightly above continental from what I argue, issue is her hax and immortality + acausality

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Arba solo-stomps.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr said:

@kasya_carey: Arba is around ftl+ and slightly above continental from what I argue, issue is her hax and immortality + acausality

Do you think this is a mismatch judging from her abilities?

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Laufnyr

@kasya_carey: Mismatch no, but it's a low difficulty for team 1 imo

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kasya_carey

@laufnyr: Cool would Chaos have acausality too? Her memories were unaffected after a timeline reset.

Tens12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I keep seeing my collages on CV but never any credit. that stuff takes time ya know lmaooo

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: That's another different type of acausality, Chaos is type 1 while Arba is type 4

ImaginaryIdjit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: I'm sure you can provide feats comparable to destroying a country sized object from a distance greater than the distance between the earth and the moon.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr: Okay looking at the different types Chaos has type 1 and 2.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If one more person says that Ichibei is a bleach god tier, I will burn comicvine to the ground.

Only Yhwach,Prime soul king,Ichigo and Aizen are God tiers in bleach yes. However people consider ichibei god tier because excluding the above mentioned 4, Ichibei is simply the closest person to being a God tier in Bleach.

dirosexo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read Judas and Plunderer, from the same creator of Sora no Otoshimono...but i have yet to read SnO.

Arba, on the other hand, is enough to humiliate the shinigami.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kasya_carey
@dirosexo said:

I read Judas and Plunderer, from the same creator of Sora no Otoshimono...but i have yet to read SnO.

Arba, on the other hand, is enough to humiliate the shinigami.

I heard Plunderer is good.

Judas takes place in the same setting (Earth) as SnO. Angeloids come from the dimension that created all of reality. So all of the country to planet-level feats in Judas are fodder to angeloids.

Zero is a recurring character and even is best friends with now of the main characters Mikako Satsukitane

dirosexo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Impressive. What do you think is the best Chaos performance in SnO? Also have you read Watashi no Messiah?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kasya_carey

@dirosexo:

I think her speed in EOS is very impressive. She has shown to easily be FTL+ to MFTL speed

I think her holding the power that is able to destroy Synapse technological might, Synapse itself (which could mean its landmass or the dimension itself is a universe), and destroy Earth.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Idk whether the Synapse Part meant the dimension itself which is a universe Butttt let us just say the landmass. It took EOS Nymph, who is at least light speed at least 2 chapters to fly through Synapse islands for the one Zeus canon was on. She was going full speed.

No Caption Provided

As soon as you enter the portal you're right on the landmass of Synapse. This means Synapse landmass alone is massively bigger than Earth.

No Caption Provided
TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imaginaryidjit: ichibei was straight up bullying yhwach and tossing him around continent sized distances. He'd do the same to aizen or just turn him into an ant. AOE is nice but it doesn't help him

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Continent sized distances” they’re literally fighting in a realm that houses 6 cities…

BbVgg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are there anymore thoughts?

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr said:
@mike_strike10 said:

No Caption Provided

still this. Team 1 stomps.

BbVgg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bbvgg said:

Are there anymore thoughts?

Avatar image for deactivated-62c460303d4e6
deactivated-62c460303d4e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh... team have Arba.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

Bruh... team have Arba.

She's OP asf

Avatar image for deactivated-62c460303d4e6
deactivated-62c460303d4e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

Bruh... team have Arba.

She's OP asf

Yeah, it is really difficult to beat her, especially when she uses not her own body and can chill all the time in her own world.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492589c59640
deactivated-6492589c59640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Sangpa123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, STILL not seeing how Arba will get past Aizen or the hax of Ichibei, all the statements and scans provided are not applicable since there's always been things similar in Bleach too.

Sangpa123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, STILL not seeing how Arba will get past Aizen or the hax of Ichibei, all the statements and scans provided are not applicable since there's always been things similar in Bleach too.

feel free to disprove my arguments.

Acehood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr: from what ive seen area seems really busted but quick question can you please enlighten me on how such an op character was defeated if she was at all since I haven't watched or read magi

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acehood said:

@laufnyr: from what ive seen area seems really busted but quick question can you please enlighten me on how such an op character was defeated if she was at all since I haven't watched or read magi

she got stopped by aladdin who used vector manip and law manip (he can change the laws of the world with a finger) and then got transmutated on the molecular level by alchemic magic, dissolving the binding between her true form in her own dimension and her host. She didnt die, she simply went back to her own dimension, so it was a temporary win.

Acehood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr: okay I see that actually makes sense since killing her isn't an option but does that mean that characters with high level transmutation hax can pull a win albeit temporary against her in battle

Avatar image for deactivated-62793bbe341d5
deactivated-62793bbe341d5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummm

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Fiamma should win outside certain immortality

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Fiamma should win outside certain immortality

Who?

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Just coping due to a lack of fiamma threads (He’s from TOARU)

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Just coping due to a lack of fiamma threads (He’s from TOARU)

If he’s only planet level and LS how does he win?

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ChainChan

@kasya_carey: I’m guessing you got that from vsbattles, right?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers