Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

So I heard that toon force is the n1 when it comes to fiction... Who would win?

Arale legit cut down the whole manga

No Caption Provided

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus was ready to destroy her so im sure she gets stomped here.

GrayWolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Beerus

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku, Beerus, or anybody else than can use Hakai stomps

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus Hakai’s

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't remember... But the beerus thing must be a filler, cuz toon force = most imba power in fiction.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus solos

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't remember... But the beerus thing must be a filler, cuz toon force = most imba power in fiction.

Super doesn't really have filler

Princelawrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure if I'm missing something...but why do people genuinely think Beerus stands even a remote chance? In general, I'm unsure as to why so many tend to overrate Beerus and make him seem more powerful than what he actually is. He's been surpassed a long time ago...Arale's feats are not only vastly superior; but no GoD, Angel, Zeno, or even Zalama have manipulated an entire comic strip.

As a self-insert of the Author, she basically serves as an extension of Tori-Bot (in this case, she operates as Toriyama's daughter).

Manipulating the narrative exceeds far beyond any Dragon Ball characters' capabilities and comprehension--and is tantamount to hax inducers and other legitimate fictional top-tiers like TOAA, The Writer (DC), and most notably Featherine.

Arale solos ridiculously hard.

Princelawrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn:

How could that be when her feats are vastly more impressive than anything Beerus could even comprehend?

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princelawrenz: He was about to erase her, plus kid Goku broke the panels of his manga too

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just no

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even kid Goku has shown gag force feats like destroying the panel. But this happened in the series, Beerus was about to kill arale

Princelawrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa:

It's been a long time since I've watched Super--but what prevented Beerus from erasing her on the spot? Also, breaking isn't the same as actually controlling. Goku punched Yamcha towards the sky and it damaged the strip; but he didn't manipulate the narrative, nor did he display Arale's level of self-awareness.

@doctordamn:

I see. It makes sense that Toon Force isn't applicable to GoD's, but couldn't she take him on physically (including with ki) if she were serious? I found it surprising how her ki blast was able to not only match with SSB Goku's kamehameha wave, but he also seemed to be partially overwhelmed after the interaction, while she was completely unphased and ready for much more.

There was also one time where she also treated a solar system equivalent to a game of Ping Pong.

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princelawrenz:

Ok and.. even if she treated a solar system like a Ping Pong, that won't mean anything. Literally Super Perfect Cell from DBZ has a solar system level statement, from guides and the anime.

If you think Solar system level characters can beat Beerus then you clearly haven't watched anything past the Cell Arc, since Beerus himself is literally multiversal.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus solos, unless we say Beerus stomach ache was a part of Arale's toonforce in someway then she can clear with toonforce.

Princelawrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomth31:

I don't understand why Beerus has a cult of worshippers on so many online forums...

Her ping-ponging the solar system is only indicative of her partial, leisure-based potential; similar to how Beerus tapped a planet with his finger and split it in half. The only exception is that her playing ping pong with multiple planets didn't seem to exert any ki, power, or effort considering how much fun it appears she was having.

She can manipulate the entire narrative of the comic itself, not just the multiverse within the story. This means that she's achieved a feat that yields above the Angels, Zeno's Guards (including Zeno himself), and Zalama since they seem restricted to the will of the author.

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By finalbeta

Arale vs Zeno is interesting

I see Zeno winning since he already wiped Universe 7 and Arale was part of it

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princelawrenz Stop ignoring the statement.

Beerus is not affected by gag or toonforce, Beerus was literally about to hakai Arale and Arale COULD NOT AFFECT HIM.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb1c2c771d46
deactivated-5fb1c2c771d46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

db os pilaf solos

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus ends her, his stomachache had nothing to do with Arale.

Princelawrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomth31:

I like how it took you over a month to respond to my message.

Regardless of any gag/toon-force, Arale has demonstrated feats that far surpass anything Beerus has shown on screen. Arale, in many ways, reflects Tori Bot and has the ability to impact the actual narrative of Dragon Ball rather than being restricted to in-Universe properties (unless she chooses to be for her curiosity or entertainment).

It's actually embarrassing how the most we've seen Beerus do is destroy planets--which is in stark contrast to how many of his fanboys claim that he's some sort of Multiversal warlord.

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princelawrenz

I'm not active on the wiki so I come from time to time.

Lol, imagine using TOONFORCE feats, the feats that Arale shows is pure toonforce. Why are you sticking to this, it literal one goes against AUTHOR INTENT, which is a hitchen's razor. Two, yes, Beerus is multiversal. Through power scaling, and his feat with Goku IN THE BEGINNING OF SUPER.

Take this debate somewhere else, because I'm tired of your nonsense.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gelato_exotic

@tomth31: How did you come to conclusion of DBS Beerus being multiversal? I agree with him being multi-universal but multiversal sounds like a stretch for anyone in DBS (Heroes and XV is a different story) bar Zeno and GP and that's just via lore scaling.

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic

According to lawrenz' definition, being multiversal accounts for being able to destroy 1001+ universes/universal sized structures/realms.

It doesn't matter what it sounds like, literally, your idea of Beerus being multiversal not sounding right doesn't matter. The facts don't care about the feelings. And with scaling, Beerus hits multiversal if you scale him to Revival of F Blue Goku, who was stated to become infinetly stronger with Whis' training.

And Beerus then, even after Goku Black Saga, one shots SSB Mastered Vegeta in the manga, who FAR FAR FAR surpasses that of Blue Vegeta in the Revival of F sector of the manga.

Saying he isn't multiversal just shows your inconsideracy and ignorance.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomth31:

I don't understand why Beerus has a cult of worshippers on so many online forums...

Her ping-ponging the solar system is only indicative of her partial, leisure-based potential; similar to how Beerus tapped a planet with his finger and split it in half. The only exception is that her playing ping pong with multiple planets didn't seem to exert any ki, power, or effort considering how much fun it appears she was having.

She can manipulate the entire narrative of the comic itself, not just the multiverse within the story. This means that she's achieved a feat that yields above the Angels, Zeno's Guards (including Zeno himself), and Zalama since they seem restricted to the will of the author.

Lol this guy is going literally go against what was clearly shown in the show. Beerus was literally about to erase her and every viewer saw it, writers wrote it in and even Arale knew it. You can fight against legit canon in the show.

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo

Exactly. He's going against author intent, which isn't just an illogical fallacy. But a hitchen razor. He's using feelings over facts, which honestly just shows he's against Beerus.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomth31 said:

@Trndo

Exactly. He's going against author intent, which isn't just an illogical fallacy. But a hitchen razor. He's using feelings over facts, which honestly just shows he's against Beerus.

Yeah some peoples emotions effect there judgement and its blatantly obvious.

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo

Glad I found someone who agrees.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By gelato_exotic

@tomth31 said:

@gelato_exotic

According to lawrenz' definition, being multiversal accounts for being able to destroy 1001+ universes/universal sized structures/realms.

It doesn't matter what it sounds like, literally, your idea of Beerus being multiversal not sounding right doesn't matter. The facts don't care about the feelings. And with scaling, Beerus hits multiversal if you scale him to Revival of F Blue Goku, who was stated to become infinetly stronger with Whis' training.

And Beerus then, even after Goku Black Saga, one shots SSB Mastered Vegeta in the manga, who FAR FAR FAR surpasses that of Blue Vegeta in the Revival of F sector of the manga.

Saying he isn't multiversal just shows your inconsideracy and ignorance.

Oh, I was under the impression multiversal is equated to an infinite amount of Universes. Guess everyone is just accustomed to a different tiering system.

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic

I think you're using the vsbattles wiki for low-multiversal and multiversal+, that thing is wrong; and it can only be quantified to different levels of infinity.

Princelawrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Princelawrenz

@tomth31:

I understand. Also, for the record, my first full name is "Princelawrenz", not just "Lawrenz"; that would be like me referring to you as "th31".

Sure, but if that's the case--then Tori-Bot (despite being the author's self-insert) is also uses nothing but a mere Toon-Force user; in spite of his TF being superior to Arale's (who technically functions as Toriyama's daughter).

---

"The facts don't care about the feelings. And with scaling, Beerus hits multiversal if you scale him to Revival of F Blue Goku, who was stated to become infinitely (sic) stronger with Whis' training."

Even so, I think you're confused as to what I'm attempting to accomplish here. Y'see, I don't care how a character's power is demonstrated--feats are more important than mere statements or pure speculation. Why go through the trouble of scaling a character without the feats to justify it? Has Beerus ever proven himself to be a multiversal threat by destroying one or at the very least interacting with said Cosmic phenomena? The most we've ever seen him done is destroy multiple-planets; which is something that was achieved early on in Z.

His punch trades with SSG Goku is okay since affected some parts of Dragon Ball's Macrocosm--but it only vaporized nearby planets and nothing else.

---

Saying he isn't multiversal just shows your inconsideracy and ignorance."

Not saying he's only a mere planet buster, but if he's truly as powerful as most pro-Beerus people assert, it's like we would see that level of power introduced on screen.

Even if she is a gag character, Arale has done way more than Beerus could logically comprehend as an in-Universe character.

Princelawrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo:

Why didn't he just erase her then? I haven't watched Super since 2016, but I thought Beerus always gets his way. He always does things he wants or is capable of regardless of the circumstances.

Also, I think is cool but I don't have any emotional attachment to her.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo:

Why didn't he just erase her then? I haven't watched Super since 2016, but I thought Beerus always gets his way. He always does things he wants or is capable of regardless of the circumstances.

Also, I think is cool but I don't have any emotional attachment to her.

Because he changed his mind because he had stomach ache. The same reason majin buu, frieza, android 17, piccolo and crap ton of other characters aren't dead. Main characters always find a reason not murder characters lol, come on man...

Watch the episode, when you do it clearly show you why and after that you will have no objections. Im 100 percent positive. Or youtube it

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By gelato_exotic

I've seen a lot of characters get wanked but how fucked up does your taste have to be for you go to out of your way to wank Arale of all characters LMFAOOO.

Princelawrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo:

Yeah, I get that--but this is literally a God of Destruction we talkin' about here. Beerus always gets his way and is different from the other main characters...

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You haven't watched Super since 2016, that says alot.

No wonder you wank and lowball dragon ball characters,

since you don't know much how about you DON'T SAY ANYTHING

@princelawrenz

Princelawrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic:

Not wanking her at all; just sharing her feats (regardless of how they were achieved) and wanting to get other people's perspectives for a healthy debate. Arale is an extension of Tori-bot.

And the fan worship for Beerus is quite commonplace and annoying now. People tend to see him as this multiversal warlord who is to nigh-superior to other beings except for the Angels, Zeno's guards, and Zeno himself...and it's rather frustrating.

That's all I'll say here since I want to start bringing this discussion to an end.

Princelawrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomth31:

You act as though I have a track record of "wanking" and lowballing different DB characters.

The only character I've questioned during my entirety of being a DB fan is Beerus, that's it. I ain't wanking Arale at all; I'm literally sharing what she's done on screen for the audience.

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princelawrenz

Just because he doesn't show the feats doesn't mean he isn't.

Do you want every villain destroying the universes every single time they come on screen? No, it will be boring and repetitve.

"Even if she is a gag character, Arale has done way more than Beerus could logically comprehend as an in-Universe character."

Read the thing above.

"People tend to see him as this multiversal warlord who is to nigh-superior to other beings except for the Angels, Zeno's guards, and Zeno himself...and it's rather frustrating."

Many people in the dragon ball community actually don't like Beerus, and some that do already want other characters like Goku, Vegeta, and others to surpass him. (which they already have)

Good discussion.

Princelawrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomth31:

Why can't we actually Beerus doing it on screen then? With all this banter and introduction of actual deities and higher Cosmic standards, there's not much of an excuse.

Besides, we've being seeing planets destroyed consistently since the Saiyan Saga...don't you think that's boring and repetitive? Super Buu's interdimensional scream feet was pretty impressive though.

"Many people in the dragon ball community actually don't like Beerus, and some that do already want other characters like Goku, Vegeta, and others to surpass him. (which they already have)"

If that were really the case, then why do so many of them still go out of their way to put Beerus on the pedestal and claim that Gogeta/Vegito, Broly, or Jiren are no match for them?

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princelawrenz

"Why can't we actually Beerus doing it on screen then? With all this banter and introduction of actual deities and higher Cosmic standards, there's not much of an excuse."

They're literal deities, if they show any feats, they will be erased by Zeno for attempting to destroy the universes that Zeno made. Like, what kinda of universal/multiversal feats do you want Beerus and others to show when they're forbidden from destorying it and only allowed to destroy certain things.

"If that were really the case, then why do so many of them still go out of their way to put Beerus on the pedestal and claim that Gogeta/Vegito, Broly, or Jiren are no match for them?"

Notice the word somenot all people who support Beerus are ignorant and are pure fanboys.

Princelawrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomth31:

Ya, I guess that's fair--but I still feel that feats are an indisputable way of deciphering a character's ability. Me personally...I'm quite tired of being subject to mere speculation and statements alone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus was ready to destroy her so im sure she gets stomped here.

Goku, Beerus, or anybody else than can use Hakai stomps

Beerus solos

Beerus Hakai’s

Beerus solos, unless we say Beerus stomach ache was a part of Arale's toonforce in someway then she can clear with toonforce.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for anewcomicvineus
ANewComicvineUs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn:

How could that be when her feats are vastly more impressive than anything Beerus could even comprehend?

Because beerus beat her. Stop wanking toon force, Actual fights >>> feats.