Team Torch handily. Fish people get fried and pulped

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Team Aquaman.

Aquaman can beat Thing if he manages to get him underwater. Mera can take Human Torch pretty easily. Namor can hold off Iron Man until his teammates can come help.

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No homo but Aquaman's looking hot with that beard.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cruelrain

Bloodlusted Human Torch fries them with his Supernova

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Team Aquaman for the Win.

-

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Noone1996

Team 2 stomps. Heat attacks ftw.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 takes this

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard call, I'm going with Team Aquaman, Mera MVP!

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Aquaman has my backing

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Aquaman has my backing

What can they do to avoid Iron Man and Human Torch bombarding them?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Human Torch fries them with his Supernova

Bloodlusted Mera drains all the water from Human Torch's body before he can even start charging his Supernova.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:Torch has speed of thought reactions

No Caption Provided

Even a not charger nova blast from him should send her meters away

@waitomegastorm: could you say in which distance are they fighting?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't everyone on team 1 like super susceptible to Torch? Iron man's not amazing for team 2 but I'm sure he could take Mera or something and Ben can always beat Namor again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely he doesn't show consistently this kinds of speed anymore. Using outlier don't back up anything!

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehercules: You might be right but also a lot of characters who powers work at the "speed of thought" have failed many times.

I would say that the distance might be huge factor for Team 2, i guess if they're in close range i can see Mera winning easily but the op does not specify so

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:Torch has speed of thought reactions

No Caption Provided

Even a not charger nova blast from him should send her meters away

@waitomegastorm: could you say in which distance are they fighting?

Reacting to the speed of thought attacking at the speed of thought. That's also an outlier, considering how many times Torch has been tagged by slower characters.

Mera, while exhausted and fighting off the Justice League, reacted to Flash in order to instantly dehydrate him:

No Caption Provided

He also needs time to fire off a powerful Nova Blast.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: If that was only 30,000 Kelvin the sun is still hotter(in the core). Iron Man and Torch can produce more heat in Kelvin.

Thing and Iron Man together would basically nullify any possible physical advantage(along with the fact that Namor will be continously weakened by the heat). I could argue that Iron Man has better Thor scaling than Namor and that Thing is more durable but it wouldn't really be necessary. He has no counter for the heat and Mera seems like she could get blitzed. Even if Arthur can resist the heat his teammates can't.

Does Mera use Dehydration in character? How does that even work?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: If that was only 30,000 Kelvin the sun is still hotter(in the core). Iron Man and Torch can produce more heat in Kelvin.

Thing and Iron Man together would basically nullify any possible physical advantage(along with the fact that Namor will be continously weakened by the heat). I could argue that Iron Man has better Thor scaling than Namor and that Thing is more durable but it wouldn't really be necessary. He has no counter for the heat and Mera seems like she could get blitzed. Even if Arthur can resist the heat his teammates can't.

Does Mera use Dehydration in character? How does that even work?

Yes she does use it in character, but it isn't her go-to form of offence. If bloodlusted, she is much more likely to use it.

• Drains a man (link)
  • Tells Black Manta that she can take the water from his body and flood his lungs (link)
  • Drains another man (link)
  • KOs 3 soldiers with accelerated dehydration (link)
  • Takes down a tank from within using her hydrokinesis (link)
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Torch might be able to resist it with his flames. She's the biggest threat with that ability since it's basically a oneshot.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Torch might be able to resist it with his flames. She's the biggest threat with that ability since it's basically a oneshot.

Human Torch still has blood and organs in his body, so it would work against him.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@ecstaticgrace:

Scan of Ironman and Torch being said to produce more in Kelvin because from the scan I remember seeing it was stated as less for Ironman I don’t know about Torch so I could be missing something

Iron Man used 10,073 Kelvin at only 73% power. He also made Thor(who's been in the Sun before) say it was like the Sun itself came to Midgard just from being near his repulsors. Torch can produce heat similar to a nuclear warhead.

Thing and Ironman together is irrelevant given Aquaman and Mera are also here it’s not a handicap match and Namor currently should physically dwarf them. Ironman has better scaling to Thor than Namor’s feat of overpowering Thor with one hand and Thor not being able to do anything? I’d love to see that.

Technically Namor has no scaling over current Thing or Bleeding Edge Iron Man themselves. Admittedly I said Tony has better scaling than Namor is because I personally feel like Thor is weaker than he used to be, especially golden hammer in particular. Since you asked though Iron Man trucked through hits from Ulik(who could ground Thor with his hits), oneshot Ulik(something Thor was failing to do), effected Mangog more than Thor, outperformed a Thor level character against Terminus...ect Thing tanked multiple hits from Immortal Hulk whereas Thor(same version that Namor fought) was badly hurt by one. Take it as you will.

Current Namor has hydroman powers he could flood areas. With Aquaman’s trident Aquaman can do the same and Mera with her powers alone can also do the same. Heat based attacks shouldn’t bother people who can change the environment their fighting in.

Iron Man and Human Torch are both fliers who are considerably faster than anyone here. Iron Man has electrical attacks and Torch could probably vape water near him.

Mera typically doesn’t even like fighting the only time she doesn’t use dehydration is due to plot. She’s used it against Soldiers she had no issue with, A man she hated, Ocean Master, Deadwater and she tried using it against Black Manta she’s pretty prone to using it.

From what I've seen Torch might be able to negate her dehydration with his flames. It may or may not work on Iron Man. Thing is definitely susceptible though. If she decides to use it in-character, her team will have a big advantage.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@lilbroomstick said:

Human Torch still has blood and organs in his body, so it would work against him.

I mean logically wouldn't Torch already not be very hydrated due to being at such high temperatures? Has she used this ability during extreme heat?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick:

From what I've seen Torch might be able to negate her dehydration with his flames. It may or may not work on Iron Man. Thing is definitely susceptible though. If she decides to use it in-character, her team will have a big advantage.

Torch's internal organs/blood do not turn into flames, so he's just as susceptible.

Iron Man can be affected through his suit.

Thing might actually be the only safe one, since I believe his insides are rock, just like his skin.

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NicolascageGOD

@ecstaticgrace said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@geekryan said:
@lilbroomstick said:

I mean logically wouldn't Torch already not be very hydrated due to being at such high temperatures? Has she used this ability during extreme heat?

Manipulating Lava

https://m.imgur.com/C9Hv6F0

Drowning a Pyronetic

https://m.imgur.com/MFtjDUl

Im pretty sure Human Torch’s powers don’t work like that, like GeekRyan said he still has internal organs. He still requires food and liquids to survive

“Consider yourself fortunate I’m allowing you to live” Mera has hella loose morals for a good guy

So basically mera is the most dangerous one here

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@lilbroomstick:

Torch's internal organs/blood do not turn into flames, so he's just as susceptible.

Iron Man can be affected through his suit.

Thing might actually be the only safe one, since I believe his insides are rock, just like his skin.

I'm pretty sure Thing has spit.

Iron Man's suit is supposed to be insulated and airtight but it depends on the writer. Sometimes it's good enough for liquids to not be able to get through it.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@geekryan said:
@lilbroomstick said:

Manipulating Lava

Drowning a Pyronetic

Im pretty sure Human Torch’s powers don’t work like that, like GeekRyan said he still has internal organs. He still requires food and liquids to survive

“Consider yourself fortunate I’m allowing you to live” Mera has hella loose morals for a good guy

Okay I agree. Maybe team 1 for R1 and team 2 for R2 since Mera gets blitzed by Iron Man or Johnny.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@ecstaticgrace said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@nicolascagegod said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@geekryan said:
@lilbroomstick said:

Manipulating Lava

Drowning a Pyronetic

Okay I agree. Maybe team 1 for R1 and team 2 for R2 since Mera gets blitzed by Iron Man or Johnny.

What’s a blitz from Ironman going to do from a character who can take hits from a bloodlusted Wonder Woman?

https://m.imgur.com/FKnrPl8

https://m.imgur.com/6IuClG0

Most of Wonder Woman's feats are scaling off of the characters she hurts. Iron Man has better quantifiable feats like mountain busting and someone actually made a good point about this before.

Anyway Iron Man in this armor had traded blows against the power of the solar system's magnetic fields. That's better than any punch I remember Wonder Woman throwing.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@ecstaticgrace said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@nicolascagegod said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@geekryan said:
@lilbroomstick said:

Manipulating Lava

Drowning a Pyronetic

What’s a blitz from Ironman going to do from a character who can take hits from a bloodlusted Wonder Woman?

https://m.imgur.com/FKnrPl8

https://m.imgur.com/6IuClG0

Most of Wonder Woman's feats are scaling off of the characters she hurts. Iron Man has better quantifiable feats like mountain busting and someone actually made a good point about this before.

Anyway Iron Man had traded blows against the power of the solar system's magnetic fields. That's better than any punch I remember Wonder Woman throwing.

I don’t follow Wonder Woman enough to argue against that scaling point. But Mera doesn’t have that many issue appearances under her name she has to rely on scaling. She’s also taken hits from Ocean Master I believe whose more or less on par with Aquaman (who should have nuke level striking) and hits from the GiantBorn creatures Wonder Woman said were able to kill her and Aquaman.

Im skeptical on the solar system thing given earlier this week about the planetary + durability Ironman comments. I’d have to see what you mean or are trying to imply by that.

Well the way I see it that means she can take hits from Aquaman and characters on his level.

Now I'm pretty sure this feat is as clear as day even if multiple people somehow interpreted the other one in different ways but I could be wrong
Now I'm pretty sure this feat is as clear as day even if multiple people somehow interpreted the other one in different ways but I could be wrong

It's from AvX

Also Iron Man has oneshotted Modok who should have Nuke level.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace:

Siphoning energy from something doesnt mean you’re hitting with that amount of force.. Thats like saying Superman is star level because he’s empowered by the sun.

That's a pretty bad comparison but you're right. I did the research and I actually know the science behind this though, smartypants. That amount of magnetic power being used here easily puts this feat in the planetary range.

Aquaman Nuke + level striking is casual with one hand. And characters like Ms Marvel have also oneshotted Modok.

If you're not satisfied with that then how about Iron Man killing Hyrm with one attack, who was able to survive this.

This level you think Ironman is at he isn’t. He’s not planetary, Star or solar system level. If that was the case he’d be put against more powerful character more often and this thread would be locked.

Who said he was Solar System level? lol You mean more often than this?

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@ecstaticgrace:

There’s nothing showing it as planetary I don’t get how you even calculate anything off that scan. It’s vague as hell we don’t know how much power he siphoned and what level he’s at. All we know is he was siphoning energy from planets in the cosmos that doesn’t equate to planetary.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

We know for a fact Magneto used the Sun's magnetic field and that alone is enough to give him planetary power. Then he later says he's getting power from multiple planets. Iron Man did the same thing with Jupiter earlier and he was strong enough to casually break Magneto's shields with the amp. Show me where it states "I only channel portions of power from every planet". I'm waiting because that's very assumptious.

You're the first person I've seen that's missed this.

I have no evidence the guy your saying got killed actually got killed or that he survived the attack your claiming he survived the images you posted don’t showcase what you’re stating and your depiction of stuff is sketchy as hell.

There's nothing else to show because Hyrm literally isn't seen again. You can check here.

Im not reading an entire thread of you trying to convince me Ironman is Thor level. Atleast not this late in the night

It shows he fought people on a high level pretty often.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@ecstaticgrace:

Where are you getting he used the entire suns magnetic field from though?

Because it was in response to Iron Man using Jupiter's magnetic field until Magneto started doing a similar thing and turned Iron Man's satellite(that he was using to gain power from Jupiter's Magnetic field) into his armor.

“full, all, 100%” something like that. Based off what your implying Ironman is more powerful than Thor.

I don't think you get how this works. If Magneto uses the Sun's magnetic field it doesn't make him star level. We go off of what the magnetism can do. Let's take a look at the sun's magnetic power(which covers the entire solar system and can change the orbit of satellites). The sun has a tiny percentage of metal in it, but even that is enough to dwarve the mass of Earth let alone the rest of the metal in the solar system. This magnetic field being controlled would easily thrash that type of mass. Iron Man traded blows with this type of power(even knocking a good chunk of metal from armor created by Magneto's magnetism + Stark's satellites). Iron Man came out of this fight very injured apparently. IIRC the alternative route is using the lowest magnetic power which would be below normal human level strikes.

Based off the Thor logic. Aquaman is consistently fighting S-Tier characters which are suppose to be characters at Superman’s level. I wouldn’t argue that makes him Superman level though.

I don't know if you looked at the thread or not but it shows Iron Man beating, injuring, harming, fighting evenly with, and outperforming Thor level/or greater people. Not just fighting them and doing nothing.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@kevd4wg said:

Isn't everyone on team 1 like super susceptible to Torch? Iron man's not amazing for team 2 but I'm sure he could take Mera or something and Ben can always beat Namor again.

Torch is the wild card, Iron Man has lost to Namor, and i believe Aquaman could beat Ben quite soundly thanks to his magic trident.

And, mera can, in theory cool the water off, but Torch kidna seems like too much for her mostly because of his maneuverability and speed. With that in mind, i think Torch beats whoever he faces before Aquaman or Namor win their fights.

So yeah, overall i side with team 2

Unless of course, we get into the weird feats like Poseidon's blessings, Conch of life, stuff like that.

But, if we did that, we would have to give similar amps to Team 2. It would be a tough fight for sure.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: Mera wouldn’t be trying to get liquids into his suit...Iron Man has nothing to suggest he can prevent his own bodily fluids from being taken out of his body, even from within his suit.