Team marvel ofc

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By seastone98

Dc team after a great fight neither team is a pushover, also Mera got dat cake 🎂 🍑 😥 no wonder Arthur married her sheesh

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m gonna wait for Mera to magically affect Kara phasing abilities like the thread I saw

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cruelrain

Uhm hydrokinesis ain't working on someone who has no bones, blood or organs, currently Simon is a being of pure ionic energy

Did Mera affect someone with intangibility before?

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Dc

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cruelrain

@ecstaticgrace:

She doesn't need to stay phased the entire battle when she can use her gravity powers after this

Yeah i'm not seeing her doing much against Simon since she has no way to counter Wonder Man who is just ionic energy.

There's no TP for round 2, even thought Moonstone has some "defenses"

She does use her intangibility a lot even in character, i could argue that Moonstone could use her gravity manipulation to beat Mera, Karla has retrained Nova and even preventing him for moving or flying.

She can also give Mera the weight of jillion of pounds preveting her from moving or materialize inside her after this.

Wonder Man also recently tanked an attack from Immortal Hulk, and beat red hulk who i don't think Aquaman could replicate this

And to be honest i don't see Mera lasting much against a morals off Wonder Man if her hydrokinesis is ineffective against him

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Team DC...the psionics do it.
R2: Wonder Man with no restrains may solo. With hydrokinesis not mattering and TP being disallowed, Simon may not need help.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd9371ae7062
deactivated-5fd9371ae7062

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1. Team Dc because of telepathy

R2. Team marvel

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cruelrain

@ecstaticgrace said:

It doesn’t even pan right though cause recent Savage Hulk has been suggested as superior to Immortal Hulk by Ewing. I don’t think tanking a singular attack from Immortal Hulk makes Simon outright more durable than Aquaman either especially given his Scepter feat.

Post-Crisis Aquaman also moved in force that was able to restrain the rest of the Justice League

No TP I guess hurts the DC team round 2 but it still gives them win scenarios in round one.

Feats for the gravity manipulation? I’m assuming the term “jillion” was just to imply a lot because I don’t know what that means?

didn't that Hulk easily get rid of Jane Thor and Hercules?

Wonder Man tanked two direct hits from immortal hulk

and he was still concious while hulk was kinda squeezing him (He even claims that he's not an ordinary human and his body is made from ionic energy and can't die blah blah )

to be honest i don't know much Aquaman or Mera but Wonder Man has been constenly a high tier in imo

Beats the Red Hulk

Knocked out Thor, where we can see Thor's leg aside in which we can clearly see he didn't immediatly recovered like certain user once said

About Moonstone

here she retrains Nova Prime

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Increases Swordsman's weight drastically

No Caption Provided

Solidifies herself inside of an opponent's body, causing him to explode, i would say she either used Teleportation or Invisivility to instantly appear inside him

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1. Team Dc because of telepathy

R2. Team marvel

Umm not Simon might get TP'd if Kara don't extend her phasing power

Kara intangibility was resisiting Dr. Strange mental spells

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: She was warping large sections of the avengers base to the moon. Her gravity manipulations was ragging the avengers. She also overpowering Nova at first with just the raw power of it.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cruelrain

Increases Vision weith drastically to jillion of pounds

No Caption Provided

Stops some helipcoters

No Caption Provided

Redirects a huge meteorite

No Caption Provided

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: what about a jillion of pounds or whatever she did to Vision? Also she had two stones there, and she has them now since OP says she has all her stones

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: from my research of the word it says it is a fanciful number based on million, billion, etc.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably DC Team.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wonder Man wrecks them. Aquaman is not on Simon’s level.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kasya_carey

@ecstaticgrace: I could be a author statement but using Hawkeye as the medium. It happens all the time in comics.

The rules say she has her stones

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still team WM & Moonstone for me

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman is either equal to or above Wonder Man in strength considering he was able to go toe to toe with and/or take hits from Hercules, Shaggy Man, Giganta, Mammoth, morals on Superman, morals on Wonder Woman and morals off Martian Manhunter...not to mention the tectonic plate feat and the Dead King Atlantis sinking strike feat....overall, Simon has been knocked out in the past and could very well be incapacitated by the Trident which was able to pierce and harm the God of Krypton (Rao) as well as Darkseid....it can also generate force fields and allows him to teleport. Thats just his New 52 feats....Post Crisis is in play as well....i cant speak for Mera but Arthur is not losing to Simon

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Wonder Man caves their skulls in solo. You can throw Moonstone on the opposing team and he would still win with medium difficulty at worst.

True.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Post Crisis Aquaman was able to hurt or tank hits from Despero, Olympian (Wonder Woman level), Martian Manhunter, Kyle Rayner, Maxima, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Lobo and Imperiex Probes...his telepathy needs no mention as he has some of the best telepathy feats in DC based on who hes been able to affect. His Trident was able to kill Imperiex Probes which have only really been killed by Wonder Woman's magical weapons and insanely powerful people like Superman and Doomsday. On top of that, Arthur has broken Green/Yellow Lantern constructs, taken blasts from Starro and is physically stronger than Dr. Polaris's island lifting magnetism.....once again, no version of Aquaman is losing to Wonder Man, let alone both...Moonstone has no reason to be considered a threat either

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@ancient_0f_days said:

Post Crisis Aquaman was able to hurt or tank hits from Despero,

Despero has ass durability and got sliced up by random objects if I recall, even in his beefy steroid version. Superman by himself was smacking him around and he lost to Wonder Girl recently. There's a reason why there's not a lot of durability feats people bring up for him.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman can only win R1 bya tp

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Yet he is a casual team buster in post crisis, able to rag doll Superman and Shazam at the same time and body Wonder Woman and Powergirl....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@ancient_0f_days said:

@professorrespect: Yet he is a casual team buster in post crisis

Because of something called telepathy, I think that has something to do with him?

able to rag doll Superman and Shazam at the same time

"rag doll" is a strong word. Regardless, strength doesn't = durability. You can't just avoid a issue by going off topic.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@ancient_0f_days said:

@professorrespect: if you wanna lowball feats so bad, Simon got KOed by Ares

"lowball" but it's half of Despero's feats in his amped form? If I wanted to really lowball I'd bring in N52 and stuff he had before the steroids. I get the victim complex but it isn't endearing when it's the go to all of the time.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@ancient_0f_days: Simon was KO’d via a cheap shot. Still a decent feat though.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: I'm not using it as proof of anything, its just to spite this one clown right here vvvv

@professorrespect: you're trying to act like Despero didnt solo the JLA and JSA with barely any effort, you act like he never tanked hits from 4 Superman level opponents at once, you act like he hasn't physically manhandled Martian Manhunter and Lobo. What a waste of my time

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@ancient_0f_days said:

@noobmaster2001: I'm not using it as proof of anything, its just to spite this one clown right here

Who's that? A sucker punch isn't really "lowballing" if that's your logic, you can't brace for a strike and that causes stuff like that to happen.

@professorrespect: you're trying to act like Despero didnt solo the JLA and JSA with barely any effort

.......with TP? Do you understand how Despero works, or is this just a silly little thing where you can't understand it because it's a hard concept? He isn't a teambuster because he's throwing his weight around, he's a teambuster because he's a Manhunter+ telepath lol.

you act like he never tanked hits from 4 Superman level opponents at once

Proof?

you act like he hasn't physically manhandled Martian Manhunter and Lobo

Regardless, strength doesn't = durability. You can't just avoid a issue by going off topic.

What a waste of my time

I'm wasting my time by having a guy who's been on the site four times as long as me give me this level of debating.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moonstone love using her hax in character. They can't bypass that. It also resisted Dr. Strange TP

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: you're the guy too scared to look up feats, its easy and i could do it for you but I'm on mobile so no...why not go do something you're experienced in like trolling DC or some wonder woman thread, you clearly cant debate, youve never proven me wrong once so I dont expect it now

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@ancient_0f_days said:

@professorrespect: you're the guy too scared to look up feats

......says the guy with 231 RT's under his belt? You sure love those ad hominems.

in like trolling DC

"trolling" DC but I just said in a recent thread that Martian Manhunter would beat Gladiator, Sentry, Hyperion and Blue Marvel at once, and argued it successfully to the point where the other person was convinced.

you clearly cant debate

Coming from the guy who throws outad hominems and tries to support a character's durability by talking about their striking feats? Sorry to say, but I'm not feeling it. Maybe start with a point I've made and actually talk about it.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: dude you act like you cant even look up the fight where Despero tanked punches from Superman Shazam Power Girl and Wonder Woman at the same time... All you could do was deny it, and act like Despero is some fodder. That's just plain dense

@wrightbearer: Yet Aquaman has fought more impressive people than Simon, so whats your point?...wait, you dont have one...nvm

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@ancient_0f_days said:

@professorrespect: dude you act like you cant even look up the fight where Despero tanked punches from Superman Shazam Power Girl and Wonder Woman at the same time

And then also got knocked around by Superman, lost to Supergirl solo, got a deep wound from a trident, got hurt by random debris flying around him, got cut by blades, got beat up by Red Tornado, getting sliced by window glass, hell Firestorm was gassing him up alone lol.

All you could do was deny it

No, I asked for proof, and you gave nothing. Reading comprehension is a important part of debating.

and act like Despero is some fodder

When did I say that? I just said his durability was lacking, which it is. Ad hominems coming up again.

That's just plain dense

Great insults! I'm sure that'll prove your point and not make you look flustered and silly.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: like I said I'm on mobile, look it up yourself, I'm not posting sh*t....i dont need to change your mind, I simply stated facts while you straight up lied, why not post how that Supergirl fight went down....not gonna bring up the fact that Despero speed blitzes her, tackles her multiple times, manhandles and mindrapes her? Plus he his body was inhabited by L-Ron the Kryptonian robot servant from the Fortress of solitude that wasnt even harmful and wanted Supergirl to attack him? Hed go back and forth from docile to dangerous and you wanna act like she did something when he was thrashing her the entire time? Thats just one example...lame

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@ancient_0f_days said:

@professorrespect: like I said I'm on mobile, look it up yourself, I'm not posting sh*t....i dont need to change your mind

Cool, I'm not sure why you feel to keep posting then if not for that.

I simply stated facts while you straight up lied

Eh?

why not post how that Supergirl fight went down....not gonna bring up the fact that Despero speed blitzes her, tackles her multiple times, manhandles and mindrapes her

And he still struggles? Plus he lost to Wonder Girl rather easily as well later on in his comic tenure, and she has similar stats to Supergirl. Not sure where the point is considering I said the Wonder Girl reference happened "recently" not almost 20 years ago. Despero being pierced by sharks or a steel rod and having pretty shoddy durability is the point, however, one that you've failed to actually discuss for a bit.

lame

Yes indeed, your argumentation is. Maybe if you stopped trying to turn everything into a "us vs them" thing, you'd probably do better.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: The only reason why Supergirl even had a chance in that fight was due to having Angel powers which burned him and allowed her to overpower his TP.....Superman should be able to damage Despero, thats not a low showing, but he could never actually throw him around successfully, let alone knock him out, all Red Tornado did was blow some furniture at him to distract him while Superman attempted a headlock which only got him choked out to where he needed to be saved by Zatanna....there are times where he did well against Despero like when he burned him with Heatvision but that's an outlier since they've fought multiple times with heat vision barely doing more than damage his fin. That that trident is magical and its not like thats rare since Hawkmans mace also did damage and Wonder Womans lasso also hurt him, that trident killed an Imperiex probe so its not a low showing. The glass and blades are plain inconsistent