User Lists: 0

Sentry both scenarios

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

(starts crying) Sentry, STOP! HES ALREAAAADY DEAAAAAAD! PLEAAASE STOOOOOOOP! OH GOOOOOOOD! (sobbing uncontrollably)

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry both rounds easily

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: Why not? Theres no reason for him to lose this unless the fight gets close enough for Aqua to use his trident.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry you must Aquaman

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Sentry.

So you're not going to make your usual impassioned case revolving around statements comparing Aquaman to Wonder Woman, the Darkseid piercing trident or MMH TP level Aquaman supposedly is at?

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: aquaman can shoot lightning create ice and fly via wind manipulation and teleport near water not 2 mention he has the strength to hold his own against sentry [stable] like I said b4 land/air goes to sentry but underwater goes to Arthur

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

With the stats of New 52 Aquaman and the telepathy of Post-Crisis Aquaman, Arthur has a real chance here

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bob

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Aquaman one shots because his trident pierced Darkseid who fought Anti-Monitor who destroyed an infinite amount of Universes.

MarvelBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry wrecks. Not even fair.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lvenger

@ecstaticgrace: You seemed more confident when it was an underwater fight with Superman being discussed. Why would Sentry be different?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: And Sentry has bust planets your point? The powers you mentioned aren't going to help Arthur win, flying and creating ice and all the other things you've mention Sentry has dealt with. Underwater is debatable but even then Sentry takes it IMO. Unless Sentry gets to close and then that trident going to be a thorn in his side...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lvenger

@ecstaticgrace: Moon level>continental level. And he has two moon level feats. But Sentry has also done the same apparently and obviously his power level is too much for Aquaman same as Superman's is. Sentry also varies a lot more than Superman due to his mental state.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: has sentry ever busted a planet when he was stable? 2 my knowledge he hasn't so that point is moot and the lightning, ice sea monsters ect. are to slow sentry down and distract him not 2 stop him aquaman has the strength 2 compete with a STABLE sentry this is evidence in the fact he has fought superman [clark was holding back] on land [where Arthur is at a disadvantage] and stalemated him not to mention if aquaman catches sentry in the heart or brain he's dead as I said b4 sentry wins on land/air but underwater aquaman wins

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can you prove it? There is nothing to suggest Arthur is winning here. Even unstable, Sentry is way too much for him.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: How is Aquaman at a disadvantage on land? If anything he's at an advantage due to the immense pressures of living on the ocean floor making it much tougher to move around compared to moving on land.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: read my other comments and you'll see why he wins underwater and its a stable sentry not unstable

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: underwater he's stronger and faster

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: read my other comments and you'll see why he wins underwater and its a stable sentry not unstable

I seen it and nothing proves he's beating even an unstable Sentry. Even Namor who is around Aquaman's level (maybe a little weaker), didn't have much chance against Sentry who wasn't trying all too much. It's not as if Sentry couldn't just toss Arthur out of the water and then defeat him there (not that he needs to).

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Aquaman definitely doesn't have any confirmed amp when underwater like Namor. Not sure about Pre Flashpoint Arthur.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:
@seastone98 said:

New 52 Aquaman definitely doesn't have any confirmed amp when underwater like Namor. Not sure about Pre Flashpoint Arthur.

Even if Arthur was stronger in water than he was on land. It's still not on the level of Sentry.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: 1 it is STABLE sentry not unstable sentry 2 namor was fighting him in the air plus he's just flying brick and doesn't have versatility Arthur does [and he is weaker] 3 tossing aquaman depends on if A. he can even catch aquaman underwater which is unlikely cause he has 0 underwater speed feats 2 my knowledge B. Arthur doesn't just fly back 2 the water which again is unlikely as I said b4 sentry on land/air wins and aquaman underwater wins

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: How is splitting a moon in two not destroying it in one hit? The second instance is the Shadow Moon feat, which was the same mass and size as Earth's moon travelling at over 7 million kmph, surely you can't have forgotten about that. The third instance was Superman's punch on Black Racer causing a shockwave that cracked at least half the moon without being directly hit by it.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: his fight with Hercules proves he gets stronger underwater [when he send him flying across an island] and his speed is like mach 5 bare minimum underwater

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: I'll post them on another thread, this isn't Aquaman vs Superman after all. Or I can PM them instead.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman blitz

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: 1 it is STABLE sentry not unstable sentry 2 namor was fighting him in the air plus he's just flying brick and doesn't have versatility Arthur does [and he is weaker] 3 tossing aquaman depends on if A. he can even catch aquaman underwater which is unlikely cause he has 0 underwater speed feats 2 my knowledge B. Arthur doesn't just fly back 2 the water which again is unlikely as I said b4 sentry on land/air wins and aquaman underwater wins

It's stable and unstable Sentry. The OP made it so that round 1 he's stable, and in the second he's not. I don't see what difference Namor fighting him in the air or ground would do, his strength would be the same. Even if the fight had went to the water, Namor is still physically out-classed there.

Just because Sentry hasn't shown speed feats underwater, doesn't mean he can't fight at high speeds down there. It's just he hasn't really fought anyone down there. I don't see why he would be reduced to a slowpoke underwater because of that when on land and sky he has amazing speed feats. Easily reacting to sniper bullets while on the other side of the city, or reconstructing a structure that was destroyed in seconds, or easily out-speeding Iron Man, and son on. What does Arthur have that's going to have him put down Sentry? You're literally comparing a character on par or above Superman (who I might add would stomp Arthur), against a high mid-tier character. Arthur would get overwhelmed by not only Sentry's physicals, but his energy projection.

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry mega stomps both rounds

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Air, ground or underwater, Sentry stomps. We never saw fully stable Sentry and feats he already performed are ridiculous.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@New_World_Order: it makes a difference in speed [tho namor isn't any where near Arthur's speed] op also said it is pre 52 /n52 ac mean he has a lot more speed and strength feats Arthur loosing 2 superman is only if clark isn't holding back and if it is on land/air underwater supes would still loose 2 Arthur due 2 lack of sunlight and Arthur's speed advantage and aquaman's trident sentry is no different [sun light part not withstanding] also Arthur is a low top tier not a high mid tier [there's a difference] an unstable sentry would beat aquaman no argument but a stable sentry would loose 2 Arthur underwater its thanksgiving so I got 2 go have a good holiday man ^ peace

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think tp is aquamans only hope. But iirc didn't Emma need Xavier's help to assault sentrys mind?