Aquaman vs Heimdall

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LubeMan

Orin goes toe to toe with keeper of the rainbow bridge of Asgard, Heimdall, to have words with Odin, can the king of Atlantis go through the mighty Heimdall?

1. He has to get through Heimdall at the rainbow bridge as they break out into a fight.

2. Heimdall decides to take Orin on in a pre-emptive strike in Atlantis.

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
Kyzuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kyzuko

Someone enlighten me on Heimdall's power, abilities and feats?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Alyssabird

Heimdall

Dawgfan229

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dawgfan229

@Alyssabird said:

Heimdall

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Saren

Johns' Aquaman thunderclaps Heimdall to death after the latter gazes into Aquaman's past and remarks "I see you talk to fish a lot."

argusx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By argusx

Isn't Heimdall only a 50tonner while current Aquaman is bordering on planetary strength.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Veitha

New 52 Aquaman was able to hurt Superman and carried an entire ship, didn't he? I think that he wins here. But I don't know the full extent of Heimdall's powers, so I could be wrong.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By xxxddd

@argusx said:

Isn't Heimdall only a 50tonner while current Aquaman is bordering on planetary strength.

Where did you hear that?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By Lvenger

@argusx said:

This is so very, very wrong. Aquaman has never shown planetary level strength. Anyway, let's compare stats. Aquaman has been shown to be stronger and more durable than Heimdall even out of water so he could probably take Round 1. And Round 2 is an easy win for Aquaman given his enhanced abilities in water and the option of calling some sharks, whales, giant squids or other sea life to his assistance.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Is Heimdall the better warrior? To me this is crucial knowledge for round one, because both are strong enough to hurt the other, and their weapons are no joke either. Probably give it to Heimdall in round one, due to him probably seeing Aquaman prepare, what weapons/weapon he brings, ect.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bo88gdan

@Alyssabird said:

Heimdall

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

@argusx said:

Aquaman is no where close to that level of strength. Not even remotely He's not even continet level, let alone city level.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Saren

@jeanroygrant said:

He's not even continet level, let alone city level.

Phrasing should be the other way around.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

Hemidall VS Thor

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CitizenBane said:

@jeanroygrant said:

He's not even continet level, let alone city level.

Phrasing should be the other way around.

Lol, yeah.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LubeMan

I think i'll take Heimdall in a very tough battle for him. Any where near water, he'd struggle and lose the edge to Orin, who should take a majority in those circumstances.

argusx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By argusx

@Lvenger:

Oh i just thought since he has near WW level strength in water who is in the same tier as Superman he should atleast be considered near that level.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lvenger

@argusx: His best feat is lifting a city during a Pre New 52 story. Wonder Woman's gone toe to toe with Superman and moved a third (or thereabout) of the Earth. I think Diana has him outclassed in terms of strength.

@LubeMan: Heimdall's strength is about in the mid 30 tons which is stronger than the average Asgardian but not by much. Aquaman still has 70-100 ton range strength for a tenure of an hour on land. Personally I think Aquaman can score a win by then.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By daak1212

I fail to see how Heimdall will take out Aquaman....Oh God Aquaman

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dondave

Aquaman ftw

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jackofspades

@Bo88gdan said:

@Alyssabird said:

Heimdall

this

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By whydama

Heimdall is crazily durable to magic attacks. Unfortunately, he is not much of a h2h fighter. He is an oracle.

The movie feat of him breaking out from an attack from The Casket of Ancient Winters was solid. He has also resisted transmutation by the Enchantress.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ddecourt

This is a close one. But I think Heimdall wins here.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LubeMan

@Lvenger said:

@argusx: His best feat is lifting a city during a Pre New 52 story. Wonder Woman's gone toe to toe with Superman and moved a third (or thereabout) of the Earth. I think Diana has him outclassed in terms of strength.

@LubeMan: Heimdall's strength is about in the mid 30 tons which is stronger than the average Asgardian but not by much. Aquaman still has 70-100 ton range strength for a tenure of an hour on land. Personally I think Aquaman can score a win by then.

Heimdall is a minimum 50tonner. He's an experienced fighter who's held the odin force before, and is thousands of years old.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LubeMan

@whydama said:

Heimdall is crazily durable to magic attacks. Unfortunately, he is not much of a h2h fighter. He is an oracle.

The movie feat of him breaking out from an attack from The Casket of Ancient Winters was solid. He has also resisted transmutation by the Enchantress.

Think you got that mixed up there. It's actually quite the opposite, he's quite versed in h2h, being the keeper of the bridge, and oracle? Well, lets just say his senses are exceptionally remarkable and can hear and sense things from worlds away, so, not quite known as an oracle, but.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Heimdall

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By comicfan11

Aquaman in both.
The last issue of Justice League should be enough evidence.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By asIsuspected
@comicfan11 said:
Aquaman in both. The last issue of Justice League should be enough evidence.
agree
XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By XLR87T3

Aquaman smashes him. Heimdall will see it coming, but can't do anything about it.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LubeMan

@comicfan11 said:

Aquaman in both. The last issue of Justice League should be enough evidence.

Haven't kept up with JLA after 12th issue, what hapend?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dondave

@LubeMan: Aquaman happened

No Caption Provided

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By rpottage

Aquaman in both rounds. He's stronger, more durable; and finally gotten his chance to shine since the reboot.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LubeMan

@dondave said:

No Caption Provided

He punched an unsuspecting Superman, unless he koe'd him, it's good, but doesn't give him an instant win against Heimdall, imo. @rpottage said:

Aquaman in both rounds. He's stronger, more durable; and finally gotten his chance to shine since the reboot.

Actually, they're durability would be bout the same, again, imo, from everything i've seen and read bout them, and as for stronger? Orin may be more physically stronger, in water, out of water, that would not be that much diferent putting him out of Heimdall's ability to hurt him.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By Hyperlight

aqaman is strongr tan heimdal bu ot y a crzy amont. hemdallis stronger than aerage asgardian and c lie around 50 tons... where aquamn has anyhere between 10 and 30 tons on him. there duability is about the same. heimdall is much older and has ben fighing longer but t b honst he wnt know ho to fight aquman .. he is use to fightig norse gods with ax's and swords not someone like orin. Heimdall has a huge advantge with awareess..... because orin has absolutely no way of doing anything without heimdall being aware of it

im goingwth aquaman

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rpottage

@LubeMan said:

@dondave said:

No Caption Provided

He punched an unsuspecting Superman, unless he koe'd him, it's good, but doesn't give him an instant win against Heimdall, imo. @rpottage said:

Actually, they're durability would be bout the same, again, imo, from everything i've seen and read bout them, and as for stronger? Orin may be more physically stronger, in water, out of water, that would not be that much diferent putting him out of Heimdall's ability to hurt him.

Not since the reboot. Someone did the math on this awhile back (I can try to find it again if need be); but just to survive on the bottom of the Mariana's Trench (which Aquaman not only did but actually moved a massive spaceship that far down); just to survive and move requires your strength to be 80 tons. Moving the ship makes it far higher than that; so that would make him a lot stronger and more durable than Heimdall who's only a 50 tonner.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lvenger

@LubeMan said:

@Lvenger said:

Heimdall is a minimum 50tonner. He's an experienced fighter who's held the odin force before, and is thousands of years old.

Where's the feats for that? And holding the Odin Force before has no bearing on winning the fight. Plus Aquaman is an experienced fighter too so that plus better stats gives him the edge.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By LubeMan

@Lvenger said:

@LubeMan said:

@Lvenger said:

Where's the feats for that? And holding the Odin Force before has no bearing on winning the fight. Plus Aquaman is an experienced fighter too so that plus better stats gives him the edge.

Feats for what? Be more specific!

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By spiderpool94

Heimdall stomps both

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By LubeMan

@spiderpool94 said:

Heimdall stomps both

With water around, edge goes to Orin, and would be his to lose, again, imo. Water as in not just a cup, for the record.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lvenger

@LubeMan said:

@Lvenger said:

@LubeMan said:

@Lvenger said:

His strength is what I meant. What feats show he's a 50 tonner? I thought I made that clear.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LubeMan

@Lvenger said:

@LubeMan said:

@Lvenger said:

@LubeMan said:

@Lvenger said:

His strength is what I meant. What feats show he's a 50 tonner? I thought I made that clear.

your average Asgardian is 20-25 tonner, Heimdall is stronger, more durable than your average Asgardian as is Balder and other prominent Asgardians. It's stated and well known that Heimdall is a base 50 tonner, not hard to look it up. By reading your posts, you sound like you haven't really read anything with Heimdall in it and know very little or nothing about him, yet, you believe that Aquaman takes this solidly, based solely on his feats alone? Isn't that a little one sided?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lvenger

@LubeMan said:

@Lvenger said:

@LubeMan said:

@Lvenger said:

@LubeMan said:

@Lvenger said:

your average Asgardian is 20-25 tonner, Heimdall is stronger, more durable than your average Asgardian as is Balder and other prominent Asgardians. It's stated and well known that Heimdall is a base 50 tonner, not hard to look it up. By reading your posts, you sound like you haven't really read anything with Heimdall in it and know very little or nothing about him, yet, you believe that Aquaman takes this solidly, based solely on his feats alone? Isn't that a little one sided?

I fail to see how it's one sided. I know that Balder and Heimdall are stronger than the average Asgardian. And I'm a big Thor fan so that accusation is made out of the blue. But I know Aquaman's feats a fair bit so I believe the evidence shows he can take the fight out of water as well as in it. Why do you think Heimdall can win out of water?

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By spiderbuck1

Heimdall

Aquaman

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By rajjarsalt

Those Journey into Mystery feats are too good, they'd destroy an army of Aquamen

NIGHT-WING-ZAI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman