Aquaman vs Hashirama

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tbh I don't know much about aquaman besides what I've read on here . But I'd likw to make a few claims and statements . only respond if you have proof or sound logic to disprove my claim.

1. His teleportation shouldn't give 1st too much trouble since teleportation is his brothers speciality and nothing isn't familiar with.

2. His overpowering of multi mountain busting techiniques ( susanoo'o mixed with bijuudama ) puts it above moutaint nut under continent but the vast number of atttacks is quite the threat.

I'm still not sure on the putcome but i believe it would be very close

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mee09: First off, no one respectable on this site has said anyone fights at lightspeed in Naruto. You either need to educate yourself more to realize that or quit listening to any Naruto fan with a computer. People in Naruto have lightspeed reactions, but can't fight at lightspeed speeds. That's pretty simple to understand.

And no, he didn't swing his head. He fired the beam. Do you need me to spell this out for you? He fired the beam, and then when he missed, he tried swinging it. Seriously, a first grader can understand this. How you got to 2000 posts yet can't understand this is embarrassing.

Second, Naruto wasn't even looking at Sasuke's sword when it got teleported into him. Nice try at a lowball though.

And it doesn't matter if he has precog or not. In fact, you can't even prove if Naruto used his precog at all. If you actually take the time to read the lightspeed thread (which I doubt you did) you'd know that his precog didn't help him, and if it did, it doesn't matter. It's a lightspeed attack, the fact that he can dodge it is what's impressive, not how he dodges it.

Now again, stop replying if all you're gonna do is bring up counter-arguments that have already been dismantled months ago.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@ecstaticgrace said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@fallschirmjager said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

@mrunsmiley: @valarmelkor: Well regardless Aquaman tanked a attack that sanked Atlantis. If he can't win by AOE his trident should impale The First Hokage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Once again, how? Even if Aquaman gets past all those defense I mentioned, even if Hashirama doesn't substitute in time, he'll still be able to heal near instantly. Those healing jutsu that his granddaughter, Tsunade, are famous for? They're made in imitation of Hashirama's naturally-occurring healing factor, and even then they don't come close. That's how powerful his life force is.

Tanking a city-sinking attack is impressive, but tanking a city-busting attack multiple times with no lasting damage and outright beating your opponents 2-on-1 is even more impressive. Aquaman. Is not. Winning.

New 52 Atlantis wasn't a city. It was a continent. The Dead King shattered it.

That's the attack Aquaman tanked.

Funny, because I don't see Aquaman at the end of that trident.

Aquaman didn't tank the attack because he wasn't at the receiving end of it. Being near an attack isn't the same as being subjected to it. Otherwise, you'd be able to say that anyone that survived Atlantis being sunk has continent-buster durability, which is a logical fallacy.

My bad if that's all I posted..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Congrats, I guess? Stopping the attack physically doesn't equate to durability. If anything, it's an indicator of Aquaman's strength, which we've already established is great enough for him to challenge Superman-level foes.

Even then, he's wounded from the attack, while Hashirama's construct took a country-level blast without a scratch. The point remains that Aquaman, while presumably able to stop a physical attack that busted a country, doesn't have the capabilities to do the same or greater. Unless you have scans of him surviving a country-busting energy attack like the Bijuu Bomb, he's not doing any damage, and even then Hashirama has resisted country-busters with ease.

The blood on the scan there isn't from that attack. It from a previous attack in which Dead King stabbed Aquaman with his own trident. (Said Trident has shown capable of tearing a hole in Darkseid's chest. Aquaman has also thrown it into a volcanic vent and caused an eruption)

The wound/blood from that scan is actually in the process of healing simultaneously to Aquaman tanking his continent busting attack.

You've twice over proven you don't know what you're talking about and haven't read the issues in question.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama stomps, this really didn't need to go on for 5 pages lol

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@fallschirmjager said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@fallschirmjager said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

@mrunsmiley: @valarmelkor: Well regardless Aquaman tanked a attack that sanked Atlantis. If he can't win by AOE his trident should impale The First Hokage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Once again, how? Even if Aquaman gets past all those defense I mentioned, even if Hashirama doesn't substitute in time, he'll still be able to heal near instantly. Those healing jutsu that his granddaughter, Tsunade, are famous for? They're made in imitation of Hashirama's naturally-occurring healing factor, and even then they don't come close. That's how powerful his life force is.

Tanking a city-sinking attack is impressive, but tanking a city-busting attack multiple times with no lasting damage and outright beating your opponents 2-on-1 is even more impressive. Aquaman. Is not. Winning.

Aquaman didn't tank the attack because he wasn't at the receiving end of it. Being near an attack isn't the same as being subjected to it. Otherwise, you'd be able to say that anyone that survived Atlantis being sunk has continent-buster durability, which is a logical fallacy.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Congrats, I guess? Stopping the attack physically doesn't equate to durability. If anything, it's an indicator of Aquaman's strength, which we've already established is great enough for him to challenge Superman-level foes.

Even then, he's wounded from the attack, while Hashirama's construct took a country-level blast without a scratch. The point remains that Aquaman, while presumably able to stop a physical attack that busted a country, doesn't have the capabilities to do the same or greater. Unless you have scans of him surviving a country-busting energy attack like the Bijuu Bomb, he's not doing any damage, and even then Hashirama has resisted country-busters with ease.

The blood on the scan there isn't from that attack. It from a previous attack in which Dead King stabbed Aquaman with his own trident. (Said Trident has shown capable of tearing a hole in Darkseid's chest. Aquaman has also thrown it into a volcanic vent and caused an eruption)

The wound/blood from that scan is actually in the process of healing simultaneously to Aquaman tanking his continent busting attack.

You've twice over proven you don't know what you're talking about and haven't read the issues in question.

Stop being hostile. Atlan has proven to be a continent-buster, but what exactly does that prove? I've already stated that Hashirama's summon is capable of launching thousands of punches in seconds, has tanked city-level and mountain-busting blasts without any damage whatsoever. If Aquaman can survive a stab wound like that, congratulations to him. But durability has its limits, and despite me asking multiple times for evidence of Aquaman being at least a mountain-buster, you and any other Aquaman backer here have dodged that.

Aquaman has no attacks that can phase Hashirama's summons, nothing that suggests he'll be able to dodge any of his attacks or resist his genjutsu. Now you're just resulting to petty insults to try and save a failing argument. TheVivas and I have already proven multiple times over how Hashirama stomps, and as of yet, you've failed to convince anyone that Aquaman is a serious threat to Hashirama. Either prove that Aquaman can take out Hashirama's constructs, or sit down.

And if by some miracle Aquaman stabs Hashirama? Read my argument, he has a passive healing factor that far surpasses Tsunade's most powerful healing jutsu. If anything, you've proven that you don't know what you're talking about.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@fallschirmjager said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stop being hostile. Atlan has proven to be a continent-buster, but what exactly does that prove? I've already stated that Hashirama's summon is capable of launching thousands of punches in seconds, has tanked city-level and mountain-busting blasts without any damage whatsoever. If Aquaman can survive a stab wound like that, congratulations to him. But durability has its limits, and despite me asking multiple times for evidence of Aquaman being at least a mountain-buster, you and any other Aquaman backer here have dodged that.

Aquaman has no attacks that can phase Hashirama's summons, nothing that suggests he'll be able to dodge any of his attacks or resist his genjutsu. Now you're just resulting to petty insults to try and save a failing argument.

And if by some miracle Aquaman stabs Hashirama? Read my argument, he has a passive healing factor that far surpasses Tsunade's most powerful healing jutsu. If anything, you've proven that you don't know what you're talking about.

I haven't insulted you once, nor I have said anything about Harashima or what he can do. I never once even said who wins the battle or how the battle could possibly go.

I'm simply correcting your incorrect statements about Aquaman.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@fallschirmjager said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@fallschirmjager said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@fallschirmjager said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aquaman has no attacks that can phase Hashirama's summons, nothing that suggests he'll be able to dodge any of his attacks or resist his genjutsu. Now you're just resulting to petty insults to try and save a failing argument.

I haven't insulted you once, nor I have said anything about Harashima or what he can do. I never once even said who wins the battle or how the battle could possibly go.

"You don't know what you're talking about", yet spells one of the main combatant's names wrong.

Despite having proven multiple times that Aquaman can't win? You're being a prick so don't try and be meek about it. If you actually read through my previous post, you'll find that I said even if Aquaman can tank a continent-busting attack, that doesn't mean anything if he can't dish out anything around that strength or more. Context is important, bud.

Instead of proving that you yourself don't know anything about the argument at hand, why not actually read the feats or respect threads? And if you're not actually trying to debate who would win, you probably shouldn't be in a debate forum.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@mrunsmiley said:
@fallschirmjager said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@fallschirmjager said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@fallschirmjager said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"You don't know what you're talking about", yet spells one of the main combatant's names wrong.

Despite having proven multiple times that Aquaman can't win? You're being a prick so don't try and be meek about it.

Instead of proving that you yourself don't know anything about the argument at hand, why not actually read the feats or respect threads? And if you're not actually trying to debate who would win, you probably shouldn't be in a debate forum.

"You don't know what you're talking about" isn't an insult. Its a statement. And it was true.

Calling someone a prick, on the other hand, does qualify as an insult.

Ah yes. The "attack the guy who made a typo" argument. Classic top tier debater strategy.

Its not the debate forum. Its a battle forums. Where people use information about two characters to debate who wins. I don't have to debate here, but I can provide and correct information.'

Again. You keep going on as if I've said anything correctly or incorrectly about Hashirama. You keep assuming I've never read Naruto. I haven't said a single thing about him that you could possibly come to the conclusion I know or don't know what I'm talking about.

I have simply corrected your incorrect notions about Aquaman. That is all.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@fallschirmjager said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@fallschirmjager said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@fallschirmjager said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@fallschirmjager said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Despite having proven multiple times that Aquaman can't win? You're being a prick so don't try and be meek about it.

"You don't know what you're talking about" isn't an insult. Its a statement. And it was true.

Calling someone a prick, on the other hand, does qualify as an insult.

Ah yes. The "attack the guy who made a typo" argument. Classic top tier debater strategy.

Its not the debate forum. Its a battle forums. Where people use information about two characters to debate who wins. I don't have to debate here, but I can provide and correct information.

No it wasn't? I've proven how it wasn't true, you just failed to read my comment all the way through. By saying that, you've proven that you haven't been paying any attention to what I've been saying.

Failing to call one of the people in the thread by their correct name proves that you're not even trying to pay attention.

Yes it is? The entire premise of the Battles forum is for people to debate on who would win a battle. Your only reply to me was what you thought was a correction when I already stated that Aquaman's durability, continent-level or not, isn't a factor when he isn't even a mountain or city buster. I acknowledged that Aquaman may have continent-level durability, so I don't think you really understand that you haven't "corrected" anyone. So far, you haven't contributed anything of substance.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: You dismissed absolutely nothing. Naruto is not light speed.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Not interested in listening to your fan theories.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@thevivas: Don't bother, none of the Aquaman debaters can give a real reason why he would win, and the one guy who's "on the fence" can't read, apparently.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: I gave up after one of their supporters said lightning isn't even supersonic and was asking for quantifiable speed feats for Hashirama, yet could only provide "charging at WW" and "punching Superman" as Aquaman's only speed feats.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@mrunsmiley: I gave up after one of their supporters said lightning isn't even supersonic and was asking for quantifiable speed feats for Hashirama, yet could only provide "charging at WW" and "punching Superman" as Aquaman's only speed feats.

...they said that lightning isn't faster than the speed of sound?

Wow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5 pages and not a single person was able to provide proof that Aquaman can at least break through Hashirama's Shinsuusenju? What are you guys even doing here...

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This just hit me that madara also has sealing jutsu that could stop aquaman . Aquaman can't possibly speed blitze hashirama if he's in sage mode due to precog and aquaman's immunity to thr trenches poison doesn't eqaul to him being immune to all toxins or the 1st pollen spores . also aquaman didn't tank a continent butsting hit for 2 reasons

1. The trident can peirce through drakseid so his durability can't be drawn from a weapon of that level .

2. He was damaged from he attack but he healed so it was his healing factor and not durability that saved him.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman easy win.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

@ecstaticgrace: Go read the series.. Hashirama feats is about 50-60 chapter at all. Dont be a jerk and go searched ? And some people give great feats from narutoverse and hashirama.. Look at it..

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Well this is a nightmare .

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@longman said:

Hashirama stomps, this really didn't need to go on for 5 pages lol

kurosakiiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama curbs

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bro wtf is this thread??????

people are acting like aquaman was restricted to new52.

any unamped version of aquaman should count. Post crisis aquaman has the feats to damn near stomp aquaman

TotallyNotBias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont see how Hashirama is able to hurt Aquaman. I dont believe Hashirama has planet buster feats.

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

I dont see how Hashirama is able to hurt Aquaman. I dont believe Hashirama has planet buster feats.

LOL, usernamecheksout

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinju Senju GG

NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By NamelessMonster

@sladeracer said:

Hashirama wouldn’t have a counter for tp. Arthur would man handle him lol

I'm almost sure, Post-Flashpoint Aquaman Telepathy only work in Marine Life.

NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By NamelessMonster

@sladeracer said:

@namelessmonster: @namelessmonster: op didn’t specify the versions.

You can presume by the pic it's Post-Flashpoint, please don't make yourself look silly.

He just posted a random pic of aquaman.

This random pic could be of Post Crisis, would you presume it was Post-Flashpoint version or you would show your bias again?

He also said no restrictions. Arthur is imbued with the life equation itself and can just flood the planet whenever he wants.

Proof? Show me when Aquaman did this? unless you might talking about waterhand feats.

Hashirama is also a servant of the aquatic life.

This means nothing

He cannot go a day without water. He uses it to drink, make wood, etc. so aquaman, master and total dominance of water molecules, can bang him up pretty bad with tp.

''He cannot go a day without water'' Do you really believe this? humans already can, I'm pretty sure Superhuman Ninjas also can. (Anyway this discussion will bring nothing to the battle.) Here you're using Waterhand feats, which again is not on the battle, even in the picture

NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By NamelessMonster

@sladeracer: Actually do you have scans of this? of anything you said, or you're just making it up?

He also said no restrictions. Arthur is imbued with the life equation itself and can just flood the planet whenever he wants.

How does this helps Arthur here?

aquaman, master and total dominance of water molecules, can bang him up pretty bad with tp.

proof? scans? (outside of tp statement)

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinju Senju GG

Which will do what in this case? ;-)

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladeracer said:

No, that's just something people like to present as a counter argument while ignoring the times he's used TP not on marine life. :D

Here are some examples:

In the simplest form, he manipulates the primitive brain. That's against John Stewart.

No Caption Provided

He also blasts apart Lantern constructs in that image.

No Caption Provided

Aquaman was able to casually resist that telepath's mind control, and telepathically forced him to see the results of his choices. That's Warhead.

No Caption Provided

Mind reading lava trolls, and then telepathically explains how they can help over the next panels and off panel.

He can telepathically awakened the powers of the forgotten gods, and telepathically contacts them and the JL from across the planet. Those are gods, humans, aliens, and more.

The premise of Aquaman's telepathy is that he's connected to all life as an aspect of the Life Force, and all life begins with the sea so there's an affinity. He's capabable of far more but in character he doesn't go around TP enslaving and torturing people like Manta did when he briefly had Aquaman's Life Force powers transferred to him during Drowned Earth.

I would back Aquaman in this fight. The physicals are pretty good, but the high end trident feats get carried away.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namelessmonster:

No Caption Provided

oh and with no restrictions, like the op stated, arthur can just get the full crown of atlantis. Which in the centerpiece has the conch of arion.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

so tp ko :D

For reference, that's Aquaman using echoes of the life force while Manta had his powers. What he's doing there is manipulating a tear of extinction (one of the 7 deadly forces of the universe that's created by inverting the life force). He's cleasing the power of extinction and empowering the Arion's cosmic conch (the clarion) for Mera. That's with barely a trace of his power.

I would still dispute a TP win, however. Too out of character for modern Aquaman.

NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By NamelessMonster

@ashrym said:
@namelessmonster said:
@sladeracer said:

No, that's just something people like to present as a counter argument while ignoring the times he's used TP not on marine life. :D

Here are some examples:

In the simplest form, he manipulates the primitive brain. That's against John Stewart.

No Caption Provided

He also blasts apart Lantern constructs in that image.

No Caption Provided

Aquaman was able to casually resist that telepath's mind control, and telepathically forced him to see the results of his choices. That's Warhead.

No Caption Provided

Mind reading lava trolls, and then telepathically explains how they can help over the next panels and off panel.

He can telepathically awakened the powers of the forgotten gods, and telepathically contacts them and the JL from across the planet. Those are gods, humans, aliens, and more.

The premise of Aquaman's telepathy is that he's connected to all life as an aspect of the Life Force, and all life begins with the sea so there's an affinity. He's capabable of far more but in character he doesn't go around TP enslaving and torturing people like Manta did when he briefly had Aquaman's Life Force powers transferred to him during Drowned Earth.

I would back Aquaman in this fight. The physicals are pretty good, but the high end trident feats get carried away.

Hmm Thanks for the scans, I wasn't aware of these ones... I might get to read more of Aquaman's Rebirth.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namelessmonster: You won't find much in TP feats. It's too out of character. Aquaman uses TP for summoning, sensing, and in response to other psychics attacking him.

DC tells us he's powerful in that aspect but how Aquaman chooses to apply that power typically prevents calling it out for wins in a standard match up.

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a composite Aquaman?

Chungus5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman.

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-64925750b6b8e
deactivated-64925750b6b8e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman stomps lol. Better stats except for speed, and TP gg.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman stomps.