Aquaman vs Hashirama

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thedarkpaladin: It is because he realizes I'm calling him out on something he can't possibly prove is true because it is not. He is taking the feats out of context to make Naruto characters look better. Like what Screwattack did with Superman.

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Manga is the most Canon form , Madara say's "Fast, What? He distorted space!"

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Mee09

@the_new_avenger: You are taking it out of context. He was thinking more than one thought in more than one panel.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mee09: No one said Guy is lightspeed.

And soy you're taking the non-canon anime over the canon manga material?

Good to know. Now I know not to waste anymore time with you.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By The_New_Avenger

@thedarkpaladin: Yes, and what's wrong with that? Was i rude? Did i not show him scans proving it? Did i say something like "nope you're wrong!" what is it i did that makes you feel the urge to come on here and question me? I told him to leave me alone because,he came in here saying "Madara did not say that Guy's speed was what was distorting space. He just said Guy was moving fast. The Laser was swung like a sword. Madara didn't move at light speed. Stop taking feats out of context."

Even though all the feats i've showed are canon and confirmed. He hasn't even attempted to prove anything wrong, which IMO is trollish.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: They actually delayed that episode to animated that scene perfectly. Not to mention Naruto's anime isn't like DBZ's. They usually get everything down word for word but that is besides the point. Guy is not light speed and yes you were clearly saying he was and or choose not to challenge the other guy that honestly believes he is.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: If you actually read what I said when I first posted it, I said "I do NOT think he's Lightspeed but he is close." And prove it wasn't using Manga scans. And prove Madara's attack wasn't a light speed attack using Manga scans.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@thedarkpaladin: It is because he realizes I'm calling him out on something he can't possibly prove is true because it is not. He is taking the feats out of context to make Naruto characters look better. Like what Screwattack did with Superman.

I know. Just look at this beautiful thread he made.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/natsu-vs-haku-1716639/

The sad thing about this is that one of the rounds he used an edo version of Haku. Smh

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@the_new_avenger: Whats wrong is you were never part of their debate to begin with, and when you get questioned on your scans you start playing the "leave me alone" card.

If you wanted to be left alone, you shouldn't have jumped in to begin with.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Naruto did not move at light speed either when he dodged and also probably predicted the laser (if he had his precog on). Madara spat the laser out and swung it at Naruro trying to hit him. That is not light speed. The ONLY way that would be light speed is if Madara swung his head at the speed of light. And on top of all that if Naruto had his precog going he could have also timed it. Which is what Spider-Man and even sometimes Batman does. So are Spider-Man and Batman light speed too? That isn't a light speed feat.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By TheVivas

@mee09: And? Who cares if they delayed it, the anime is still non-canon. The fact that you seem to place your whole argument on that is pretty sad.

I said Guy was bending the space around him because of his movements. Point out where I said he was lightspeed. It seems you can't read, either.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman can't take Hashirama's wood.

No Caption Provided
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Actually i proved the guy wrong then said leave me alone, and i'm still waiting for him to prove to me that A) Guy did not bend space, using Canon manga scans. B) Madara's attack was not light speed using Manga canon feats.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By TheVivas

@mee09: Yikes, it seems you can't even read the manga right.

- no one said Naruto is lightspeed

- he didn't predict it, and if he did, so what? Still reacted to a lightspeed attack

- Madara spat it out and tried to swing it at him AFTER Naruto dodged it. That happened in the anime, which is canon according to you.

- terrible analogies. No wonder you can't understand this simple concept.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: In both manga and anime those are not light speed feats. The anime is supposed to give you a visual representation of the manga. If you want to pretend like nothing in the anime has ever happened in the manga be my guest. But none of those feats are light speed.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_new_avenger: But you jumped in to someone else's discussion. When you do that, don't be suprised if somebody comes in and does the same thing.

I don't care whether Madara's attack was really "light speed" or not, but you do relize the very same data book describes it as being an attack that bisects it's opponent?

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: still waiting for the proof. Try using the data i hear it's useful.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Databook confirms it as lightspeed. Everything in the manga suggests it's lightspeed. If you want to ignore that to seem like salty Naruto hater, go ahead.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Lol that makes no sense. Explain to me why you would spit a laser at someone then swing it after it has already punctured them. That defies all common sense and makes Madara look like an idiot.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Bisects as in cuts in two, yes if it hit Naruto it would have bisected him. The difference between me and him is i did it politely and help the man find feats. We are not the same. He's rude and ignore's feats even though they are literary in his face.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: That is not a light speed feat and you obviously don't know a thing about me. I've been watching and reading Naruto since the beginning of Part 1. I don't hate it. I just do not like when people take their feats out of context.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: He swung it because he missed....

Do you even read what you write at this point?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: He missed the swing because Naruto dodged it.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: I don't want to know anything about you, if this is how you act. You don't like it when people take feats out of context, but try going around spouting false context to feats? Yeah, that makes sense.

Go be salty somewhere else, bro.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_new_avenger: How would a beam of light that small bisect Naruto if it shot straight at him? Wouldn't it just go through him.like Goku in Revival of F?

I'm not trying to defend the guys actions. If he was rude you could have just called him on it instead of saying leave me alone.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By The_New_Avenger

@thedarkpaladin: See how you act? it's different than how he act's I can talk to you. And regardless if it was meant to go straight or slash like a sword, it shot straight at him, then Naruto dodged it, then Madara moved his head.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Mee09

@thevivas: Look at the scan you can clearly see Madara started swinging it from the right. That's why Madara's face ends up on the left and Naruto has ducked towards the left. Their body motions signify everything.

If Madara had straight up spit the laser in his face Naruto would have without a doubt timed it too.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Naruto was running at him, that's why he's leaning when he dunks. You're the one who like the anime so much it clearly shows it flying right at him not downwards not upwards but straight at him.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Tou need to go back and watch the anime. That's what canon to you, and that's not what happened. Till then, don't reply to me anymore as you're just wasting my time at this point.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yawn Naruto isn't light speed. Naruto has Spidey Sense. Naruto dodged Madara's head movements. No one in Naruto is light speed. Guy is clearly the quickest in the anime.

Someone needs to ban Naruto. Very immediately.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: you are right no one in Naruto can move at light speed, But naruto can react to a light speed attack.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@the_new_avenger: Thanks.:)

This is an online forum though, so not everyone you come into contact with is going to be friendly. I've been to plenty of forums over the years and I can at least tell you that much for certain.

I know the anime shows him shooting the jutsu straight, but the manga didn't really make it that clear.

Idk, maybe I'm just speculating too much. Lol

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_new_avenger: It was not flying right he swung his head LEFT. Those were swinging and dodging motions.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Watch the anime.... Or read Kishismoto's own words saying it was a light a speed attack.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Lol no wonder no one takes you seriously in the threads you post in.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Mee09

@iusemycajonas: I agree this is getting out of hand. It was never this bad before. (Well aside from banning lol but it might get to that point)

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By The_New_Avenger

@mee09: it is literally only out of hand because of people like you. But you can think what ever you want to think, Naruto has other Feats that would suggest that the light speed one isn't far fetched. Good bye, nice debating with you.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at all these salty Naruto haters. Just because Naruto gets some high tier feats, they want it banned. Yeah, good luck with that.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Mee09

@thevivas: Did you read my post? I guess not. And those aren't high tier feats.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Reacting to lightspeed attacks aren't high tier feats? Sure, man, sure.

And I thought I told you not to waste my time anymore? Did you read that post? I guess not.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_new_avenger: I know I'm right, lmao. And I believe Naruto is the only character with "Light Speed Reactions" because of his precog.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Mee09

@iusemycajonas: They think I'm a Naruto hater. Yet I'm still having trouble seeing how Aquaman even tanks or touches Hashirama. 150,000 tons is nothing. Mountains weigh billions of tons and Hashirama's giant Statue is 4x a large as mountains.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just because a series has a few eccentric fans doesn't mean it should be banned in general.

All fanbases have wild fans, not just Naruto.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@mee09: I don't know much about Aquaman or Hashirama. I just mess around on this site and read debates and stuff. Using obvious context clues and straight reading the Manga pages with the beloved "Light Speed" speed feats.

I'm just here to tell people they're wrong. Not here for the actual debate, which I'm sure Hashirama is winning. That summon looked insane.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: He isn't legit reacting to light speed attacks. His precog probably helps out more than you and even I think. Plus as you can see Madara swung the attack at Naruto (who would have saw it coming thanks to precog. There are street levelers with precog that could do what Naruto did) Lol with light speed reaction your skills would not deteriorate to the point where you can't dodge swords or shuriken as Hokage or Hokage level (Naruto Gaiden and Boruto movie). Light speed means you can move fast enough to go around the earth 7 times in a second. No one in Naruto moves or fights remotely at that speed.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: It is a good thing you don't spend too much time on this site. You would run into this often.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Yeah I was just over exaggerating. I don't really think it should be truly banned. Just is getting INSANELY annoying.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: I know what you mean.

Some people like take feats way out of context.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Post #196 is really what I was thinking in my mind but I decided to cut Naruto slack and give him light speed reactions anyway. It's a really weird subject with precog to me. Cause I'm sure Spiderman can replicate that feat almost 100%.

And yeah I've never really read comics or read manga/watched anime. I have learned mostly everything from this site and I've kind of found what is and isn't the bullsh**. I did read all of DB-DBZ though.