Aquaman wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e
deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Aquaman I'm guessing that no restrictions means he has the Atlantian army and stuff like that

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama wins due to Sage Mode, giant wood summons and limited regen.

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zangetsusama01

how is hashi taking down a guy that trades blows with superman level characters and has physicals that place him around ww level

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama.

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: i meant to say superman level characters my bad i'll edit

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: Aquaman tears through the wood summons with AOE Lightning or Geokinesis or freezes it. probably with his bare hands as well. What's sage mode suppose to do? Limited regeneration sounds useful though. Thanks for the reasoning.

@zangetsusama01 said:

how is hashi taking down a guy that trades blows with superman and has physicals that place him around ww level

Hasn't really traded blows with Superman but Martian Manhunter whose possibly stronger or is atleast more powerful is a legit feat and then theirs the brief skirmishes with Wonder Woman. I'm waiting for a statement to be made that's false or can't be backed up on the Hashirama side.

He's not doing that to Hashirama's summons, not if you've seen the size of them. Wood Dragon and Wood Human are around mountain size, and have enough durability to face off against a Susanoo-clad Kyuubi and keep fighting. Kyuubi by itself is a confirmed city-buster with Biiju Bombs and mountain-breaking physical strength.

Sage Mode drastically increases strength, speed, perception, and chakra reserves. It turned Naruto from a low-end Jonin fighter to a high-end Kage fighter, making his fight against Pain mostly one-sided when he was in it. Hashirama is already high-Kage level without it, and makes him drastically more powerful with it. There's a reason he's called the "God of Shinobi". It's not the same as Naruto's, but their Sage Modes are comparable.

Naruto's respect thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/naruto-respect-thread-feats-1671238/

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: what's any of that supposed to do to aquamans agAin ? He'll tank it and one shot

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@xxxcarzellxxx said:

@mrunsmiley: what's any of that supposed to do to aquamans agAin ? He'll tank it and one shot

Please state how. Because if you know anything, anything about Hashirama, you'll know that Aquaman doesn't one shot.

Hashirama has barriers powerful enough to restrain a planetary-level telepath, cast healing jutsu without handsigns, genjutsu which can trap the victim in perpetual darkness, clones for substitution if he's in danger of getting hit, has a life force powerful enough for him to fight for 24 hours without stopping, and has equal chakra reserves to Naruto's when the latter had unlocked the Kyuubi's chakra.

But sure, you know, Aquaman can tank it, right?

TheOneAboveYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheOneAboveYou

I really like Aquaman, but I don't think he can win this.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@ecstaticgrace:

@mrunsmiley said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

@mrunsmiley: Aquaman tears through the wood summons with AOE Lightning or Geokinesis or freezes it. probably with his bare hands as well. What's sage mode suppose to do? Limited regeneration sounds useful though. Thanks for the reasoning.

@zangetsusama01 said:

how is hashi taking down a guy that trades blows with superman and has physicals that place him around ww level

Hasn't really traded blows with Superman but Martian Manhunter whose possibly stronger or is atleast more powerful is a legit feat and then theirs the brief skirmishes with Wonder Woman. I'm waiting for a statement to be made that's false or can't be backed up on the Hashirama side.

He's not doing that to Hashirama's summons, not if you've seen the size of them. Wood Dragon and Wood Human are around mountain size, and have enough durability to face off against a Susanoo-clad Kyuubi and keep fighting. Kyuubi by itself is a confirmed city-buster with Biiju Bombs and mountain-breaking physical strength.

Sage Mode drastically increases strength, speed, perception, and chakra reserves. It turned Naruto from a low-end Jonin fighter to a high-end Kage fighter, making his fight against Pain mostly one-sided when he was in it. Hashirama is already high-Kage level without it, and makes him drastically more powerful with it. There's a reason he's called the "God of Shinobi". It's not the same as Naruto's, but their Sage Modes are comparable.

Naruto's respect thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/naruto-respect-thread-feats-1671238/

Size really won't matter Aquaman has fought creatures of tremendous size Karaquan, Lava Lord, Thule Giant with actual feats of going against characters like Topo who I might add Aquaman could bring into this who are physically above Hashirama.

What durability levels are these summons at cause.

Sage Mode is nice all but Aquaman is already physically above Hashirama how much more would Sage Mode do what feats does Hashirama have that suggest the buff will help him against Arthur.

Aquaman is above city busting ands been taken through mountains by Hercules.

No Caption Provided

Here's Topo.

No Caption Provided

The Beast practically towers over Atlantis and has feats of tanking missles and tearing subs. I'm confident Aquaman's summon beats The First Hokage.

Yeah...that's not happening.

No Caption Provided

The Beast/Topo is smaller than Gamabunta, who Naruto summoned in part 1 when he was still a genin.

Hashirama's summon is many times larger than a mountain, and unlike Naruto, he uses his summons with his own chakra, unaided.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By TheVivas

Lol. Hashirama can summon a forest in an instant with pollen that paralyzes you when you inhale it.

He can summon his Buddha, that was matching a Biju Bomb (mountain level DC) with its punches.

He can summon constructs able to block/defect mountain busting attacks.

He can create multiple clones of himself.

Aquaman isn't winning.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: planetary telepath means nothing that just means they have strong TP . Anyway aquaman has taken hits form superman and Wonder Woman . His trident is magic he's fast enought to blitz hashirama and 1000x times stronger all of this jutsu and without hand signs is cool in the naruto world but in the world of big boys it's means nothing

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, really? Its bigger based on what preference? I show you something that towers over a city and you tell me something is bigger cause it's bigger then a mountain.. Regardless size really doesn't matter with these summons unless they have durability feats to suggest they can tank what Aquaman sends there way and you haven't shown me any durability feats suggesting that. Aquaman makes them go poof.

It's bigger based on fact? Common sense? I already told you that Gamabunta is larger than the beast you showed me, and Gamabunta is roughly the same size as Kyuubi, being able to grasp two sides of a canyon while barely stretching out.

I stated earlier that Hashirama's summon tanked hits from Kyuubi reinforced with Madara's perfect Susanoo. He also deflected city-busting attacks with ease and is capable of delivering thousands of punches at once with his giant wood summon, pictured above.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2gqi8v/respect_hashirama_senju/

Read this thread for concrete information on why Aquaman loses, and accept that fact gracefully, instead of arguing for argument's sake.

@mrunsmiley said:

@ecstaticgrace:

@ecstaticgrace said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

@zangetsusama01 said:

Size really won't matter Aquaman has fought creatures of tremendous size Karaquan, Lava Lord, Thule Giant with actual feats of going against characters like Topo who I might add Aquaman could bring into this who are physically above Hashirama.

What durability levels are these summons at cause.

Sage Mode is nice all but Aquaman is already physically above Hashirama how much more would Sage Mode do what feats does Hashirama have that suggest the buff will help him against Arthur.

Aquaman is above city busting ands been taken through mountains by Hercules.

No Caption Provided

Here's Topo.

No Caption Provided

The Beast practically towers over Atlantis and has feats of tanking missles and tearing subs. I'm confident Aquaman's summon beats The First Hokage.

Yeah...that's not happening.

No Caption Provided

The Beast/Topo is smaller than Gamabunta, who Naruto summoned in part 1 when he was still a genin.

Hashirama's summon is many times larger than a mountain, and unlike Naruto, he uses his summons with his own chakra, unaided.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ValarMelkor

@ecstaticgrace said:

@mrunsmiley: Lol because you posted a link to a respect thread I'm suppose to just agree Aquaman loses..?

Aquaman impales him with the trident or freezes him if AOE attacks don't work.. If you would like to show me where it's stated that these Bijuu Bombs are city level though before I disregard AOE attacks though that would be helpful. Though the Thule Giant was able to take hits from Aquaman with no scratch when a punch from Aquaman sent Supes flying off panel yet his trident, lightning and Topo all went through the giant.

The thread is nice and all but you want to give me something more concrete other then Hashirama summons really huge summons or show me actual scans or atleast get me someone on this thread who would give a valid reason.

Standard Biju Bombs vaporize mountains which is >city level.

No Caption Provided

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@ecstaticgrace said:

@mrunsmiley: Lol because you posted a link to a respect thread I'm suppose to just agree Aquaman loses..?

Aquaman impales him with the trident or freezes him if AOE attacks don't work.. If you would like to show me where it's stated that these Bijuu Bombs are city level though before I disregard AOE attacks though that would be helpful. Though the Thule Giant was able to take hits from Aquaman with no scratch when a punch from Aquaman sent Supes flying off panel yet his trident, lightning and Topo all went through the giant.

The thread is nice and all but you want to give me something more concrete other then Hashirama summons really huge summons or show me actual scans or atleast get me someone on this thread who would give a valid reason.

So you're one of those debaters. Great.

How is Aquaman getting to him? Not by leaping up to him while Hashirama's on top of his summon, because he can punch Aquaman thousands of times in the span of a second. Not past Hashirama's Rashoman gates, which deflected the Kyuubi's bijuu bombs.

Even if by some miracle Aquaman manages to get close, Hashirama can easily have his summon guard himself, or use substitutions if necessary. I've shown you multiple scans, so I don't know why you're acting up, so I'll show you some more.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

For the record, I've responded to each of your posts and given information as to how and why Hashirama wins. Other than snide insinuations and feats that I've one-upped via Hashirama's own feats, you haven't contributed anything of substance that suggests that Aquaman can win.

@valarmelkorStandard bijuu bombs, not the Kyuubi's. Kyuubi's bijuu bomb alone was able to counter 7 other Bijuu bombs easily.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace:

If you would like to show me where it's stated that these Bijuu Bombs are city level though before I disregard AOE attacks though that would be helpful.

Here, Naruto deflects five Bijuu Bombs, and then we see them destroying mountains after. Theses were from Tailed Beasts' 2 through 6 I believe, and it's canonically proven in Naruto that a Tailed Beasts' power increases with its number of Tails.

Hashirama's Buddha countered multiple Bijuu Bombs from the strongest Tailed Beast:

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@ecstaticgrace said:

@mrunsmiley: @valarmelkor: Well regardless Aquaman tanked a attack that sanked Atlantis. If he can't win by AOE his trident should impale The First Hokage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Once again, how? Even if Aquaman gets past all those defense I mentioned, even if Hashirama doesn't substitute in time, he'll still be able to heal near instantly. Those healing jutsu that his granddaughter, Tsunade, are famous for? They're made in imitation of Hashirama's naturally-occurring healing factor, and even then they don't come close. That's how powerful his life force is.

Tanking a city-sinking attack is impressive, but tanking a city-busting attack multiple times with no lasting damage and outright beating your opponents 2-on-1 is even more impressive. Aquaman. Is not. Winning.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: planetary telepath means nothing that just means they have strong TP . Anyway aquaman has taken hits form superman and Wonder Woman . His trident is magic he's fast enought to blitz hashirama and 1000x times stronger all of this jutsu and without hand signs is cool in the naruto world but in the world of big boys it's means nothing

That's false. Bijuu Bombs are fast enough to reach other countries in a matter of seconds, yet Hashirama could react, stop, and summon five gates before a Bijuu Bomb reached him:

And no, he's not stronger than all of his jutsu. To put it in perspective, one regular Bijuu Bomb is already a mountain buster. When Naruto was fighting the other Tailed Beasts, he created a Bijuu Bomb that was the equivalent to the other five other mountain busters, and this was with only half the power of the Nine Tails:

Hashirama fought a Madara that had the help of a full power Nine Tails, along with being amped by Madara's Susanoo, and his Buddha countered multiple Bijuu Bombs with its punches:

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@ecstaticgrace said:
@mrunsmiley said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

@mrunsmiley: @valarmelkor: Well regardless Aquaman tanked a attack that sanked Atlantis. If he can't win by AOE his trident should impale The First Hokage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Once again, how? Even if Aquaman gets past all those defense I mentioned, even if Hashirama doesn't substitute in time, he'll still be able to heal near instantly. Those healing jutsu that his granddaughter, Tsunade, are famous for? They're made in imitation of Hashirama's naturally-occurring healing factor, and even then they don't come close. That's how powerful his life force is.

Aquaman's trident gives him teleportation

You probably should've mentioned that earlier, but from what I've researched the trident's teleportation works via water.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman easily aq.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheVivas

@ecstaticgrace:

Mountain busting is nice and all but Arthur's above it

So is Hashirama, but I would like to see proof of Aquaman being above mountain-level.

Aquaman is massively hypersonic can be in one area of a city to another in leaps and even if hr wasn't has teleportation.

Proof he's hypersonic outside of water? I know he can leap good, that doesn't mean anything.

Ok about the Madara thing?

Yes?

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@ecstaticgrace: You failed to answer my request: proof that Aquaman is above mountain-busting level? Durability=/=damage output.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman easy win.

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: save yourself time and stop arguing with the naruto fans they wont see reason i gave up back when they tried comparing naruto and sasuke to GM luke and palpatine

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace:

I just showed you a feat of him tanking a continent attack.

Eh, that's like saying everyone in Konoha who survived Pain's attack ha city level durability.

Not to mention he's been thrown through mountains by Hercules and also punched across a island by him.

So.........he has mountain level durability? Not seeing how that helps him beat Hashi's buddha.

Also has tanked punches like I previously said from Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman.

Again, not seeing how this won't take him out if he took out multiple mountain busters:

No Caption Provided

Susanoo has mountain level durability, yet it was overpowered and taken off of Nine Tails.

The first issue of the New52 run he's in the harbor of a city and leaps all the way to downtown of the city.

Yes, I've read that run. Impressive feat.

He's stated before this continuity and it has been stayed that he's quicker and stronger on land the misconception of him not being so is because Pre-Flashpoint he used to dehydrate. Though he is stated to be fastest swimmer he's also stated that it suggest he moves quicker on land because of pressure being off. It's common science and theres nothing to discredit it.

I've seen nothing from the New-52 suggesting he's hypersonic on land, whether in combat speed or travel speed. If you have a scan, though, feel free to post it.

Blitzing toward Wonder Woman above water,

Not really. She wrapped him with her lasso, talked to him, then tensed up as he charged toward her.

Swims faster then the hypersonic plane and arrives there fast enough to hear the enemies plan and then confront them

I've already agreed he's hypersonic in water.

blitzes towards Superman which I'll add was behind Wonder Woman.

Not really a blitz. It was more of a shock factor that he even hit Superman.