• 133 results
leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By leonkarlen123

@icecold14: Actually i like X-men i just don't like Iceman because i think he is overpowered for being a X-men member.

@lone_wolf_and_cub: Calm down, no need to get upset lol.. I love Apocalypse but Aquaman is the goddamn King of Atlantis, King of the Seas.. Wanna know why Aquaman wins? Because he is stronger, faster and has a weapon that could impale Apocalypse.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The only advantage Apocalypse has over him is intelligence but without prep that is useless because Arthur is a better fighter.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: He did, but that was almost an Unworthy Thor respect thread, and he only was able to deal with him with Jarnbjorn; otherwise it's clearly shown that Thor cannot stand up to Apocalypse one on one.

@frisky4: lol weird, probably he re-bumped it, and deleted his comment or something.

@underdogsupporter: @leonkarlen123: lol, the lack of knowledge here is funny, Apocalypse stomps him easily.

Prove it, post feats or you are the one who lacks of knowledge

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Apocalypse stomps fest

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By leonkarlen123

@pablosl said:

Apocalypse stomps fest

Why? Just because he overpowered Hulk doesn't it mean he automatically win.. Aquaman has better strength feats then hulk anyways

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By PabloSL

@leonkarlen123: WHAT? Better strenght feats than Hulk?? Scans please..... (thats completely false anyway, Hulk has more strenght in 1 finger than 2 Aquamans)

Also do you happen to know what Apocalypse power set is? He is very versatile and has some impressive power, the problem is that no writter respects and he is always made to jobb. Aquaman has no chance here, literally none

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl said:

@leonkarlen123: WHAT? Better strenght feats than Hulk?? Scans please..... (thats completely false anyway, Hulk has more strenght in 1 finger than 2 Aquamans)

Also do you happen to know what Apocalypse power set is? He is very versatile and has some impressive power, the problem is that no writter respects and he is always made to jobb. Aquaman has no chance here, literally none

Apocalypse has telepathy (Aquaman resisted powerful telepathy before) Apocalypse has telekinesis (Not powerful enough to restrain Aquaman) AND he got tech which he usually have prep to gather his tech.. He doesn't carry around much stuffs in a casual day.

Hulk is overrated, the thing about Hulk lifting a 150 billion ton mountain was just a poster, they are not always accurate. Also Hulk at normal state is not close to be as strong as Aquaman is. Hulk is stated as a 100 toner at calm state while Aquaman have 10.000 ton feats.

chipj15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe people who says Apocalypse stomps should post feats that proves they are right instead of just post grinding.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PabloSL

@leonkarlen123: Hulk did lift a mountain during secret wars, and a Mountain weights MILLIONS of tons, Aquaman is not even remotely comparable to Hulk

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By leonkarlen123

@pablosl said:

@leonkarlen123: Hulk did lift a mountain during secret wars, and a Mountain weights MILLIONS of tons, Aquaman is not even remotely comparable to Hulk

Depends on the mountain actually and if Hulk is going to reach that strength he needs long time to get mad,.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Do you really need me to post the scan? they weren't even fighting, Molecule Man just dropped a whole mountain range on them and he just held the mountain above them and kept them from being squashed.... that's WAY more than anything Aquaman has ever done

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl: Yes please show me, i need to see the size of the mountain

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By XiiX

Maybe people who says Apocalypse stomps should post feats that proves they are right instead of just post grinding.

Ha. Good luck with that one.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman

And if this was Pre52 he scramble Apoc brains worst than what Magneto did him.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By RisingBean

No Caption Provided

Three notes.

This was a Hulk who had Banner's mind. He was known to grow stronger slower then the Savage Hulk. We should note Hulk braced the mountain range, he didn't lift it.

Thor who came to the rescue was hitting the range with his hammer. Those inside heard thumps. That was how much rock was overhead.

The mountain range was not millions of tons as Pablo said, it was actually stated to be billions of tons.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123 said:

No Caption Provided

Three notes.

This was a Hulk who had Banner's mind. He was known to grow stronger slower then the Savage Hulk. We should note Hulk braced the mountain range, he didn't lift it.

Thor who came to the rescue was hitting the range with his hammer. Those inside heard thumps. That was how much rock was overhead.

The mountain range was not millions of tons as Pablo said, it was actually stated to be billions of tons.

That looks very old. I seen Hulk taking a beating from The Thing who is in 100 ton range

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this guy seriously trying to say Aquaman> Apocalypse, lol Aquaman is underrated, but Apocalypse gets lowballed badly on here; he stomps.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Secret War was from 1984. As for Hulk vs Thing, Even the Gray Hulk wrecks ol' Ben Grimm.

Anyways, seeing as how we are far off topic, I'm gonna step out.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By PabloSL

@leonkarlen123: Hulk was never retconned so the feat is valid, also if the thing went against current hulk, he would get slaugthered hard...

Is this guy seriously trying to say Aquaman> Apocalypse, lol Aquaman is underrated, but Apocalypse gets lowballed badly on here; he stomps.

This, exactly this

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who would win?

I don't know enough about Apocalypse to make a accurate judgement.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Nothing to be upset about. Apoc clearly is the better in this matchup as most people agree. There really is nothing to debate here.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@icecold14: Actually i like X-men i just don't like Iceman because i think he is overpowered for being a X-men member.

@lone_wolf_and_cub: Calm down, no need to get upset lol.. I love Apocalypse but Aquaman is the goddamn King of Atlantis, King of the Seas.. Wanna know why Aquaman wins? Because he is stronger, faster and has a weapon that could impale Apocalypse.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The only advantage Apocalypse has over him is intelligence but without prep that is useless because Arthur is a better fighter.

Why would a ship hurt Apocalypse or Aquaman's weapon which has zero feats of hurting celestial beings that can withstand attacks from blackbolt with ease.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.... Just like Aqua Man lost to Dark Archangel on the one thread, he will lose to Apocalypse the same way... Thor had to attack Apocalypse from behind with his axe that cuts celestial armor, but other than that Thor would have lost to him.. Archangel, and Weapon X with the power of Apocalypse was able to K.O A.O.A Jean Grey and her having the Phoenix Force in her.. Aqua Man has no means of killing Apocalypse at all..

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Apocalypse is stronger has better range is more durable he beats him in everything.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for posting scans my computer is slow but I can tell people where to look... Read Uncanny X-Force "Dark Angel Saga" and you will see Archangel turned into Apocalypse, he had the same powers as Apocalypse and he was able to beat Jean Grey w/ the Phoenix Force... In the same saga Weapon X also developed the same powers as Apocalypse and was able to beat Jean and knock her out, same as Archangel did... Read Uncanny Avengers Vol 2 where Unworthy Thor got his butt kicked by Apocalypse, who was toying with him... Even Kang had to turn into Loki to trick Thor to place a spell on his axe that was able to cut through celestial armor, same armor as the celestials have btw.. Apocalypse let his guard down the second time him and Thor fought in that issue and he was able to hit Apocalypse and hurt him... In Axis issue 8 Unworthy Thor had to use his axe on Apocalypse because it was the only thing besides the Life Seed that can kill him, and Unworthy Thor snuck up behind him and struck him in the back, hurting Apocalypse, thus weakening him... After that Thor was able to hit him more times with the ax and Apocalypse still was not knocked unconscious, hell, even after that Apocalypse was able to save Rogue from Kluh (Hulk's Hulk) Then Absorbing Man was able to turn his body like the ax and he attacked Apocalypse and still Apocalypse didn't die nor was he unconscious.. By the way, in Uncanny Avengers vol 3 Thor was going to use his ax to kill the Celestial that blew up the Earth.. The ax was a plot device to hurt Apocalypse... Also if I may note, Evan barley transformed into Apocalypse, he is new to his powers, but yeah even Unworthy Thor would not have been able to sneak attack him if this was the original, classic Apocalypse... So there is my case and I do have scans on my page of classic Apocalypse if anyone would like to go look? I mean even Kang knew that the only way Apocalypse could be killed was if Thor used that special spell on his armor, and Kang has been around how long? And he has seen other worlds and alternate realities and all of that... Also Aqua Man is not going to tp Apocalypse lol Marvel's best psychics weren't able to.. Someone said that Apocalypse needs prep for his armor? How when it is apart of him since he put it on? Anyways mismatch...

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Apocalypse has had trouble with Namor. Aquaman is above Namor in striking force and fighting skill in my opinion. This isn't a stomp like people are saying.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

You did it, you've finally did it my JIMMIES HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN RUFFLED!!!

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would Apocalypse beat Aquaman?

Avatar image for professathought
ProfessaThought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone take this to Bat in the Sun.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse.

Avatar image for professathought
ProfessaThought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm always surprised how often Aqua Man gets backed hard by debaters and how little Apocalypse gets a successful representation.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But really, how does Apocalypse beat Aquaman?

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Khael

Probably Apocalypse, not sure.

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Apocalypse stomps

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva: He beat Thor before Thor came back with that damn dirty axe.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But how.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva said:
@smoothsanta said:

But how.

Brute force. Thor couldn't hurt him, and was forced to run away. Yes, Apocalypse made Thor run away. In the comic Thor admitted he was ill equipped at the time and retreated to have his axe enchanted capable to kill celestials.

Apocalypse has far greater durability than Aquaman, and a wider arsenal. He wins.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Apocalypse

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@yarva said:
@smoothsanta said:

But how.

Brute force. Thor couldn't hurt him, and was forced to run away. Yes, Apocalypse made Thor run away. In the comic Thor admitted he was ill equipped at the time and retreated to have his axe enchanted capable to kill celestials.

Apocalypse has far greater durability than Aquaman, and a wider arsenal. He wins.

This.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur

Rusti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Rusti

Morals off Aquaman could probably take down Apocalypse with the Trident & he is faster. I'd say Aquaman wins but comes out bruised up

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aqua man fighting apocalyse reminds of the colossus versus super skrull thread

if impossible man gave apocalyse the mind of little girl with braids apoclayse would still destroy arthur and make fish and chips out of him and eat him

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By green_skaar

Apocalypse is superior in every possible way

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rusti said:

Morals off Aquaman could probably take down Apocalypse with the Trident & he is faster. I'd say Aquaman wins but comes out bruised up

The trident aint doing anything to Apoc.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Apocalypse, quite definitely, he has perfect counters for everything Aquaman can throw his way. He is a shapeshifting brute who is immune to telepathy.

Rusti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Rusti

@trust_this_786 said:
@rusti said:

The trident aint doing anything to Apoc.

The same Trident which managed to hurt Darkseid, who took a multiversal level punch from Alan Scott? Okay.

Rusti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who says Apocalypse stomps has no clue on how powerful Aquaman is.