Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Xanni15: cause he has fire powers, force fields and hes superstrong.

thestarguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By thestarguy

Current Aquaman is still stronger than Super Skrull ( although not by much on land) , but with the Skrull's flames, force fields, flight and hypnotic abilities, this is definitely a fight that can go either way, as the Skrull has a lot of options, while being very difficult to harm.. In fact, on land I'd lean towards Super Skrull. Underwater, it would be Aquaman all the way.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Xanni15

@AllStarSuperman: AM isn't weak, he has "water powers", and a trident.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Xanni15: yes but SS can strech and is superstrong.his force fields will hold back aquamans attacks and he'll toast aquaman with fire.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Bo88gdan

Super Skrull

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Veitha

Super Skrull, he would suffucate him with a force field or burn him with a nova burst

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jackofspades

super skrull easy

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dondave

SS

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@jackofspades said:

super skrull easy

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By chiq

@Veitha said:

Super Skrull, he would suffucate him with a force field or burn him with a nova burst

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By robertloucksjr

Super Skrull. He could just fly and heat blast land and sea bound Aquaman dry. Bad match-up for the King of Atlantis unless he can get the very smart SS into the water.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superskrull

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Skrull would win this with ease. Even as a big Aquaman fan I can admit that.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

Super Skrull.

Aquaman's only real advantage is his trident, but Super Skrull's versatility makes up for it.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Skrull. He could just fly and heat blast land and sea bound Aquaman dry.

And whats that going to do?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Skrull.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Skrull.

Aquaman's only real advantage is his trident, but Super Skrull's versatility makes up for it.

Thats no true.

Aquamans advantages are Strength, durability(since he can just jump in the water to regen), his trident that controls elements, and he has the numbers advantage as he can call sea monsters to distract super skrull.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superskrull

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: Aquaman is not as strong as the Super Skrull who has shown better striking feats than him. Not to mention this is durability not potential durability, meaning that just because he's more durable than the Super Skrull in water doesn't mean much as it isn't his natural durability. Also judging from the pictures location, they seem to be too high up for any sea animals to reach (unless he calls Topo, but it is a hard task which weakens him), so I don't see that being a factor. Not to mention Skrull is still more versatile as he's shown he can combined his abilities, and use them in different ways compared to Arthur's usual approach with each.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: I'm aware, but I don't see that changing the course of the battle so that Arthur wins.

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Skrull for the win. More versatile and can use aquamans weakness toasting him out like a calamare

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Skrull for the win. More versatile and can use aquamans weakness toasting him out like a calamare

Why do you seem to be under the impression that Aquamans weakness is heat?

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: Aquaman is not as strong as the Super Skrull who has shown better striking feats than him. Not to mention this is durability not potential durability, meaning that just because he's more durable than the Super Skrull in water doesn't mean much as it isn't his natural durability. Also judging from the pictures location, they seem to be too high up for any sea animals to reach (unless he calls Topo, but it is a hard task which weakens him), so I don't see that being a factor. Not to mention Skrull is still more versatile as he's shown he can combined his abilities, and use them in different ways compared to Arthur's usual approach with each.

Not as strong? Doesnt the Skrull just get his strength from Ben? If thats so, then Aquaman is stronger. Especially pre 52 Aquaman.

His durability doesnt matter if its potential or not. They're fighting in Amnesty Bay. His backyard. All he has to do is jump in the water and he gets regened.

And all of what I just said is irrelevant as I was just pointing out that what you initially said about Aquamans only advantage being his trident is incorrect.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller:

1. I believe it's been stated that Super Skrull surpasses the rest of the Fantastic 4 in their abilities. Even so, Aquaman hasn't really done anything to say he's superior to him.

2. Okay, but the Super Skrull isn't an idiot, he's not going to jump into the water after he sees Arthur do it. He would most likely send blasts of fire down there, use a force-field, or go invisible.

3. I guess

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller:

1. I believe it's been stated that Super Skrull surpasses the rest of the Fantastic 4 in their abilities. Even so, Aquaman hasn't really done anything to say he's superior to him.

2. Okay, but the Super Skrull isn't an idiot, he's not going to jump into the water after he sees Arthur do it. He would most likely send blasts of fire down there, use a force-field, or go invisible.

3. I guess

1. I heard that Super Skrull is might be as good with his abilities as the F4. So if thats the case he's not even as strong as Ben. Which is pretty bad.

2. I didnt say that SS would jump in the water. I was merely pointing out an advantage Aquaman has over SS.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By NimaMindTricks

Super Skrull for 2 reasons:

1. Force Bubbles
  2. Stabbing attacks. Aquaman's durability isn't that impressive against cutting/stabbing attacks. Manta's blade cut him all the time and bullets have drawn blood from him.
UNCANNY_CABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By UNCANNY_CABLE

Ss, he can eat force like reed, of ben, and he has forcefields, thats highly durable, and hes more versatile in my eyes ss 6.5/10

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Truth_Teller

1. Force Bubbles
  2. Stabbing attacks. Aquaman's durability isn't that impressive against cutting/stabbing attacks. Manta's blade cut him all the time and bullets have drawn blood from him.

What stabbing attacks does Super Skrull use??

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: he could make sharp objects with his force fields, he's also made a sword and bow and arrow with fire before, he could contort his body into a point and with thing strength that's essential a crazy powerful knife, also human torch has lowered temperature of an area and removed moisture before so super skrull could and that would affect aquaman heavily. Plus superskrull could easily fly up, cover himself in a force field that aquaman can't reach, let alone break and then superskrull rains down heat into aquaman while pelting him with force field attacks and if he needs to, he'll just become a stretchy, thing strength invisible creature and beat aquamans ass

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@truth_teller: he could make sharp objects with his force fields, he's also made a sword and bow and arrow with fire before, he could contort his body into a point and with thing strength that's essential a crazy powerful knife, also human torch has lowered temperature of an area and removed moisture before so super skrull could and that would affect aquaman heavily. Plus superskrull could easily fly up, cover himself in a force field that aquaman can't reach, let alone break and then superskrull rains down heat into aquaman while pelting him with force field attacks and if he needs to, he'll just become a stretchy, thing strength invisible creature and beat aquamans ass

@nimamindtricks said:

1. Force Bubbles

What stabbing attacks does Super Skrull use??

I wasn't thinking of the force fields but yes that is one way.

I was referring to the times he has turned his hand into a javelin and stabbed individuals using a combo of mr fantastic/thing's powers.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

thanks for the sharp object info, but why are you people under the impression that heat is aquamans weakness?

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Rpgesus

@truth_teller: here is an example of sharp objects from force fields Good control over his shields he is something badass Can use them directly against brains heres a quick examples of force field stopping high end energy Can block blasts from Silver Surfer and sharp thing strength arm also force field blasts Using them as blasts

and im not sure i know hes not really that weak to heat/fire but removing moisture from him/air should be at the minimum a nuisance. This is human torch, not super skrull i personally believe anything the FF can do, superskrull has the POTENTIAL to do, he may need to train or discover that application of his powers.

and the thing's strength is enough to hurt aquaman on his own

Supporting the weight of an oil rig

Lifts a steel and glass pyramid easily weighing 150 tons

heres some random applications of stretching:

Miscellaneous Stretching Abilities:

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: Ok good. There was someone else that mentioned heat as if it would do anything to Aquaman. So i was wondering if theres a misconception that if he doesnt drink a glass of water before a fight he might dehydrate and die lol. Anyway, since SS has used the removal of moisture from the air i believe he could do it, not that it would matter but even then SS doesnt have telepathy so he wouldnt know to use that ability.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Skrull

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: I see that. I wonder if it would work. Not that I think he would need it. I think even without it, SS would win. I think it would be a very good fight if it werent for the force shield hax stuff like putting it in peoples heads and stuff.

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: so he doesn't have a weakness to having all the moisture sucked out of his body. Either way he cain just brain bubble aquaman and if he tries to escape trap him in a bowl shape force field and boil him with torches nova flame.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Skrull wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

Aquaman isn't weak against fire (Just pointing).

UNCANNY_CABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: Most people seem to seriously think he has a weakness to heat. He doesn't. I can site instances of new 52, pre 52, and even before that of Aquaman tanking things that make the "vulnerable to heat" claims look weak.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: Most people seem to seriously think he has a weakness to heat. He doesn't. I can site instances of new 52, pre 52, and even before that of Aquaman tanking things that make the "vulnerable to heat" claims look weak.

Yea, I agree.