deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aquaman will replace Faora and Nam-Ek in Smallville and face noob Clark (so no feats for Clark in BvS/JL or from the final MOS fight). He has 20 Red Suite Atlanteans with him. No US Military in this fight.

Same circumstances.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

.....that’s not Smallville Superman

You know what you did

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He gets his shit handed to him. Aquaman loses hard

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on, now...

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman one shots

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman gets stomped so bad.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman would solo Atlantis

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Superman

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman smacks him lol.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@reactor said:

Come on, now...

@richubs said:

He gets his shit handed to him. Aquaman loses hard

@syntix said:

Aquaman gets stomped so bad.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mos

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He still stomps.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

X

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Aquaman wins.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ProfessorRespect
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: He still fought faster than the speed of sound and has feats to one shot.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@diarrhearegatta: He still fought faster than the speed of sound and has feats to one shot.

Aquaman distracts Clark with his fodder and kills him with the trident before he can even get a offence in.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am. This Clark sucked.

This clark hit hard enough to send someone hundreds of meters with enough leftover force to topple two 166 ton locomotives. He one shots.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@kalkent said:
@diarrhearegatta said:

I am. This Clark sucked.

This clark hit hard enough to send someone hundreds of meters with enough leftover force to topple two 166 ton locomotives. He one shots.

If you base a character winning over another on a isolated striking feat on a single dude and expect him to do the same here about 21 times, I don't know what to say.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent said:
@diarrhearegatta said:

I am. This Clark sucked.

If you base a character winning over another on a isolated striking feat on a single dude and expect him to do the same here about 21 times, I don't know what to say.

It is not an isolated striking feat. He also smashed kryptonian(with ease) metal which sailed through skyscrapers like a hot knife cuts through butter. Arthur is getting one shotted no matter what.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats that aren't applicable here as the Zod fight isn't allowed. See above.

He smashed through kryptonian metal before the zod fight happened.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@kalkent said:
@diarrhearegatta said:
@kalkent said:
@diarrhearegatta said:

I am. This Clark sucked.

It is not an isolated striking feat. He also smashed kryptonian(with ease) metal which sailed through skyscrapers like a hot knife cuts through butter. Arthur is getting one shotted no matter what.

Feats that aren't applicable here as the Zod fight isn't allowed. See above for the rest of my answer.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wrecks.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent said:
@diarrhearegatta said:

Feats that aren't applicable here as the Zod fight isn't allowed. See above.

He smashed through kryptonian metal before the zod fight happened.

A single striking feat on a non human object. Meh.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It does not matter if it is on a non human object. He casually wrecked material that was capable of surfing through skyscrapers with no problem. Arthur is getting his brains pounded in with one of those shots.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent said:
@diarrhearegatta said:

It does not matter if it is on a non human object. He casually wrecked material that was capable of surfing through skyscrapers with no problem. Arthur is getting his brains pounded in with one of those shots.

It does, unless Clark is a renegade killer who hits everyone at his best punching strength. Scaling to skyscrapers also doesn't work because they don't have the feats from the Zod fight.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Aquaman distracts Clark with his fodder and kills him with the trident before he can even get a offence in.

I did miss the fodder in the OP but I don't see them as a threat. If Mera can blitz some of these guys and take them out it shouldn't be hard for Clark. Zack Snyder stated that the reason he had sonic booms in man of steel was to show off the speed of the kryptonians. Even at the point of man of steel superman was shrugging off stuff like this.

No Caption Provided

As for the trident I think people overrate its piercing ability. People say that wonder woman couldn't cut through steppenwolf whereas she can cut doomsday but she used a 2 hand slash against doomsday. She never really swung her sword with the same force against steppenwolf or with the same force Aquaman threw his trident. And even than the trident just kind of stuck an inch in steppenwolf. I think even at this point Clark is still more powerful than Steppenwolf so I question if the trident will pierce superman. Even than while its possible for superman to get surprised tagging him isn't going to be easy.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: First off, that's a feat from the zod fight, so that's not allowed here. Null and void.

This is Clark before his mother box amp, or his impressive feats against Zod. There's more than enough suggesting he can get tagged as he's still a noob and will be distracted by the fodder charging first.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark one shots.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, Superman touches Aquaman and he explodes

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jashro44

@diarrhearegatta said:

@jashro44: First off, that's a feat from the zod fight, so that's not allowed here. Null and void.

This is Clark before his mother box amp, or his impressive feats against Zod. There's more than enough suggesting he can get tagged as he's still a noob and will be distracted by the fodder charging first.

Its not like Clark got a durability amp during the final battle. If anything he was actually weakened from the world engine. Regardless he has other durability feats like being thrown through a building and into a bank vault by faora. That's still far beyond Aquaman. He also was countering Faora while on the ground who is obviously much faster than Aquaman or the atlanteans.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@jashro44: Faora has one feat of blitzing fodder. That's it. Her speed feats are rather limited. Clark was getting battered by the pair throughout the fight, and that was him paying attention. Fodder that he doesn't understand, and 20 of them, is enough to take Clark off the other guy.

I still think the new trident would definitely hurt him if he got hit by it.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you honestly think Superman's stats are different between the fight in Smallville and the fight in Metropolis in MoS then I don't think you understand the point of talking about feats.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta:

Faora has one feat of blitzing fodder. That's it.

I don't see what your point here is. She only needs the one feat. Namek was also seen breaking the sound barrier during smallville.

Clark was getting battered by the pair throughout the fight, and that was him paying attention.

I showed a gif of him countering Faora from a disadvantageous position. He was fighting 2 kryptonains 2 on 1. Can't exactly compare that to fodder who have no speed feats.

Fodder that he doesn't understand, and 20 of them, is enough to take Clark off the other guy.

I don't see why you keep saying that but there weapons can't hurt him. Faora throwing him through a building into a bank vault is enough. He can also use heat vision like he used against Namek and Faora.

I still think the new trident would definitely hurt him if he got hit by it.

There are no feats to support this.

Essem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel sorry for Arthur, hope he seeks comfort from Mera after being handed a serious beatdown. MoS Superman is sooo much out of his league.

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf is this spite match lol. Superman one shots.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Clark with morals isn't going to run through 20 dudes like Faora did. The old and weaker trident dealt damage to Steppenwolf, who was able to take a good amount of abuse from Superman. The new one is stronger than that, based on the fact that Orm's trident (which broke that one in battle in a crash) was destroyed, so this confirms that the thing is made out of stronger stuff, so it's good enough to hurt him.

He also took Steppenwolf's punches as well, so it confuses me that a noob Clark with morals would one shot, lol

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta:

Clark with morals isn't going to run through 20 dudes like Faora did.

Why not? We never saw him fight fodder in MOS from what I remember but he had no issue with doing that in BVS. I don't recall superman ever showing issue with bull rushing people. As long as he doesn't kill them its whatever.

The old and weaker trident dealt damage to Steppenwolf, who was able to take a good amount of abuse from Superman. The new one is stronger than that, based on the fact that Orm's trident (which broke that one in battle in a crash) was destroyed, so this confirms that the thing is made out of stronger stuff, so it's good enough to hurt him.

Steppenwolf taking punches from superman doesn't make him as durable superman. And again it was just superficial damage. It didn't knock steppenwolf out of the fight. The trident being stronger doesn't really matter to me.

He also took Steppenwolf's punches as well, so it confuses me that a noob Clark with morals would one shot, lol

Superman wasn't really going all out. He was mad but he didn't seem to be putting much effort in his attacks which is why even batman survived a hit.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Faora did kill those dudes with her blitz through. Clark wouldn't do the same, unless provoked first. Even then, he's never really done such a thing, even when he was more experienced in JL. His fighting style more relies on him charging at individual targets with his power.

Doesn't make him as durable, sure, but it makes him pretty damn tough in terms of stats. Aquaman fending him multiple times is impressive nonetheless, and he was able to throw around him with swings and punches. That makes him remarkably strong, considering that Steppenwolf was at least fast enough to contend with Wonder Woman and him at the same time, fighting against a two sided attack successfully, which is very difficult.

Clark isn't one shotting here. The trident is enough to at least wound Clark to a specific measurement of damage.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta:

Faora did kill those dudes with her blitz through. Clark wouldn't do the same, unless provoked first. Even then, he's never really done such a thing, even when he was more experienced in JL. His fighting style more relies on him charging at individual targets with his power.

These aren't regular humans and Clark did bull rush quite a bit in man of steel. He did it to both Faora and Namek during man of steel. Its not out of character.

Doesn't make him as durable, sure, but it makes him pretty damn tough in terms of stats.

It doesn't prove Aquaman can pierce Clark though.

Aquaman fending him multiple times is impressive nonetheless, and he was able to throw around him with swings and punches. That makes him remarkably strong, considering that Steppenwolf was at least fast enough to contend with Wonder Woman and him at the same time, fighting against a two sided attack successfully, which is very difficult.

I mean yea Aruther got some hits in on Steppenwolf but even at this point Clark has the feats to beat him. Steppenwolf is fast enough to keep up with wonder woman but he isn't as fast as wonder woman. The way I see it, it goes Wonder Woman>Steppenwolf>Aquaman in terms of speed. Steppenwolf is fast enough to keep up with wonder woman but he isn't as fast her; whereas Aquaman is fast enough to keep up with steppenwolf but he probably isn't as fast as him either.

Clark isn't one shotting here. The trident is enough to at least wound Clark to a specific measurement of damage.

Than what? Clark is just going to stomp him into the ground. To be clear the only reason Clark doesn't one shot is morals.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why this thread

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK. Let's see:

• Clark at the beginning of the Man of Steel flew right through a top of a mountain destroying the majority of it, by accident, and took no damage whatsoever in the process. Whilst Aquaman on the other hand got badly injured from a blast that took 3 seconds just to damage an extremely small hill. Clark could just blitz his way through Aquaman and his army of fodders.
  • Clark at the beginning of the Man of Steel blitzed Zod with enough force to casually destroy two concrete silos. Aquaman has no blunt force durability feats to suggest he won't die from a speedblitz like that, let alone remain conscious, same goes for his fodder army.
  • Clark at the beginning of the MoS was fighting Faora/Namek at FTS speeds, meaning Aquaman and his army won't tag him no matter how skilled they are. Besides he has the flight and heat vision advantage.
  • Clark at the beginning of the MoS punched Namek hard enough to send him flying several hundreds of meters away into a train with enough force to derail three train cars. A punch that powerful would go straight through Aquaman's chest.

With the above having been said, Superman wins in a rather one sided match up, 9/10.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you honestly think Superman's stats are different between the fight in Smallville and the fight in Metropolis in MoS then I don't think you understand the point of talking about feats.

So much this. Super frustrating when people think that just because someone didn't explicitly do something earlier in a movie (such as tank Zod's hits), this means they lacked the capability. No reason to think that unless there is a specific, explicit, or clearly implicit amp that boosts them later in the movie.

On topic, Superman should stomp this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK. Let's see:

• Clark at the beginning of the Man of Steel flew right through a top of a mountain destroying the majority of it, by accident, and took no damage whatsoever in the process. Whilst Aquaman on the other hand got badly injured from a blast that took 3 seconds just to damage an extremely small hill. Clark could just blitz his way through Aquaman and his army of fodders.
  • Clark at the beginning of the Man of Steel blitzed Zod with enough force to casually destroy two concrete silos. Aquaman has no blunt force durability feats to suggest he won't die from a speedblitz like that, let alone remain conscious, same goes for his fodder army.
  • Clark at the beginning of the MoS was fighting Faora/Namek at FTS speeds, meaning Aquaman and his army won't tag him no matter how skilled they are. Besides he has the flight and heat vision advantage.
  • Clark at the beginning of the MoS punched Namek hard enough to send him flying several hundreds of meters away into a train with enough force to derail three train cars. A punch that powerful would go straight through Aquaman's chest.

With the above having been said, Superman wins in a rather one sided match up, 9/10.

He tanked consecutive hits from Karathen so he can tank that easily.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By plotweapon16255

@jashro44 said:
@diarrhearegatta said:
@jashro44 said:

I did miss the fodder in the OP but I don't see them as a threat. If Mera can blitz some of these guys and take them out it shouldn't be hard for Clark. Zack Snyder stated that the reason he had sonic booms in man of steel was to show off the speed of the kryptonians. Even at the point of man of steel superman was shrugging off stuff like this.

No Caption Provided

As for the trident I think people overrate its piercing ability. People say that wonder woman couldn't cut through steppenwolf whereas she can cut doomsday but she used a 2 hand slash against doomsday. She never really swung her sword with the same force against steppenwolf or with the same force Aquaman threw his trident. And even than the trident just kind of stuck an inch in steppenwolf. I think even at this point Clark is still more powerful than Steppenwolf so I question if the trident will pierce superman. Even than while its possible for superman to get surprised tagging him isn't going to be easy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She pretty much did same against both & output is still different.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Supermanthor
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@tonymartial: I feel like that feat is a bit overrated, Arthur's surface area is much much much smaller compared to the Karathen's tentacles, he couldn't have been hit by all the force behind it, but rather a tiny portion of it. Granted, it's impressive to some degree but Superman's speedblitzes and punches are far more concentrated as opposed to the Karathen's attack. Thus, nah, he isn't surviving a serious speedblitz or even a punch from Superman.

Edit:

@supermanthor: Yup.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers