User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jashro44
Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Alcides and Enkidu alone could probably solo most of Team 1 by themselves, given that the only people that can even hurt Alcides are Karna and Siegfried, and nobody on Team 1 really has a way to permanently put Enkidu down. Add in Richard and Hippolyta for muscle and Assasin for hax and I have a hard time seeing how Team 1 would win.

Feel free to prove me wrong tho.

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laskt said:

Alcides and Enkidu alone could probably solo most of Team 1 by themselves, given that the only people that can even hurt Alcides are Karna and Siegfried, and nobody on Team 1 really has a way to permanently put Enkidu down. Add in Richard and Hippolyta for muscle and Assasin for hax and I have a hard time seeing how Team 1 would win.

Feel free to prove me wrong tho.

I thought Mordreds sword was at least equal to Caliburn? Can Enki tank that?

Though I do agree, between him and Alcides team 2 should take this.

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@con7879: From my admittedly secondhand understanding of Enkidu, he could prob just redistribute his stats to min max his durability to be ridiculously high or do the same except dodge it. In addition, he apparently has some crazy regen so

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laskt:

Fair enough. My understanding of him is based entirely on his F/GO showings, but I'd feel based on that fact its not so far below Balmung that if Siegfried can hurt him, so could Mordred.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

There are a lot of factors here, but Team 2 overall is probably more potent.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange Fake due to Enkidu and Alcides. Alcides renders Chiron a lot less useful due to conceptual factors. Hypothetically Jack could transform into an army of Achilles.

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laskt: Achilles can hurt Alcides. He could probably punch him/attack the uncovered areas of his pelt.

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alcides solos every servant except karna, then enkidu and alcides double tag team on karna and negg diff him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alcides solos every servant except karna, then enkidu and alcides double tag team on karna and negg diff him.

What about Vlad in Romania and Achilles?

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh nvm i forgot about vlad with his fame boost amp, i change my mind to apocrypha winning solely due to the fact that vlad can solo all the servants due to his massive fame boost amp. apocrpyha teams wins mid diff, only problem is alcides and enkidu but they would probably get tagged teamed on by the higher tier servants of apocrypha team (vlad,karna,achilles)