caption
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SeSAW

Great battle you get a star in my book for this, question is this just the guys in the picture or all of them to ever exist on both sides.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By Zoom

Wolverine as Death could solo the Acolytes.  Ahab as Pestilence or Deathbird as War have a decent chance of doing it too.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

lance bastro? hmmmm sounds familar

Stance Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stance Castro

Why don't i see Exodus?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6  Edited By Zoom

Exodus would make this a muuuuuch better fight.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lance Bastro

Actually Exodus is in this fight... Sorry i don't post a picture of him. 

@lord_oraculous016 said: 

@napoleon said: 

@lord_oraculous016: did you read the guy's post?  it damn well convinces me.  He uses actual quotes and scans that make a hell of a comparison the strengths of the characters in the MU.  its pretty damn convincing  i now think he is much stronger than Amatsu Mikaboshi.       Cyttorak   does need a hell of alot more feats though, but feats dont matter so much, its like saying the modern UK army cant deafeat the nazi's, just because they have more feats "

yup.. i believe most of the skeptics have read that guy's post.. and all share the same response.. we only based what we know on 'official" bios and references released my the company.. the Living Tribunal is the top of the cosmic heir achy.. no question to that.. feats do matter in debates.. i do believe in the quote "the absence of prove is not the proof of absence".. but we cannot always based conclusions on false assumptions, or assumptions without evidences to back it up..  Mikaboshi is the great void, the anti-thesis of creation.. Cyttorak is nothing more but a part of creation.. he was banished long ago from Earth by a force clearly more powerful that him.. feat-wise and semantics clearly indicates Cyttorak is far beneath in any power ranking compare to top abstracts..   the post is long but it has so much flaws and biased claims.. i'm sorry to say this,but that is the fact..  but i respect the opinions of others.. believe what you want to believe.. respect must come first in any civilized debate.. thank you..  "
if you would have read my post there would have been an understanding that: 

1. it was not biased
  2. cyttorak is an abstract
  3. "the absence of proof that is neglected is the absence of knowledge gained".

@lord_oraculous016 said: 

@napoleon said: 

" i actually read that guys whole Cyttorak post (all of you guys should as well) and i have to say its pretty convincing, i know think Cyttorak would kick his ass easy (the guy gave ALOT of evidence that  Cyttoraks power can NOT be control or curbed by people outside his universe   "

sadly he has several flaws.. one is that the Crimson Cosmos is NOT, and i mean NOT outside the Marvel Universe.. it is just a parallel dimension along side other mystical realms.. the realm which lies outside the Marvel Universe are the Realm of Death, Ataleza's Domain and the White Hot Room..  Cyttorak has never displayed any feat comparable to that of Mikaboshi much more the Living Tribunal.. Cyttorak is nothing more but a deity/demon, he is nowhere near the top of the Cosmic Heirachy..  "

the crimson cosmos as well as ALL THE PRINCIPALITIES 'REALMS" ARE OUTSIDE OF THE MULTIVERSE. Each of them are separate UNIVERSES that lay inside the OMNIVERSE of MARVEL.  

before going forward. let me separates the words 'realms', 'dimension', and 'universe'  to save further confusion.

all extra-dimensional entities i listed before are all ABSTRACT. they are beyond the concept of being physical, much less to reside inside a physical universe.  

"what is an abstract"?  one might question. 

ab·stract

  

–adjective
1. thought  of  apart  from  concrete  realities,  specific  objects,  or actual  instances:  an  abstract  idea.
2. expressing  a  quality  or  characteristic  apart  from  any  specific object  or  instance,  as  justice,  poverty,    and  speed.
3. theoretical;  not  applied  or  practical:  abstract  science.
4. difficult  to  understand;  abstruse:  abstract  speculations.
5.Fine  Arts  .   a.   of or  pertaining  to  the  formal  aspect  of  art,  emphasizing lines,  colors,  generalized  or  geometrical  forms,  etc.,  esp. with  reference  to  their  relationship  to  one  another.  b.  (often  initial  capital  letter )  pertaining  to  the nonrepresentational  art  styles  of  the  20th  century.

–noun
6. a  summary  of  a  text,  scientific  article,  document,  speech, etc.;  epitome.
7. something  that  concentrates  in  itself  the  essential  qualities of  anything  more  extensive  or  more  general,  or  of  several things;  essence.
8. an  idea  or  term  considered  apart  from  some  material  basis  or object.
9. an  abstract  work  of  art.

–verb  (used  with  object)
10. to  draw  or  take  away;  remove.
11. to  divert  or  draw  away  the  attention  of.
12. to  steal.
13. to  consider  as  a  general  quality  or  characteristic  apart  from specific  objects  or  instances:  to  abstract  the  notions  of time,  space,  and  matter.
14. to  make  an  abstract  of;  summarize.

cyttorak, the octessence, the vishanti etc... are abstracts. they do not need physical forms. only using physical forms so that lesser physical dimensional beings may "portray them" as something other than light or something totally invisible. it would be less entertaining for readers to see cain or strange talking to something that isn't there, so the artist had to draw a representation, right?  so that representation happens to be what exactly? a korean king in armor, right? 

i will talk about the relevance to this in a different segment, but for now, we already know that cyttorak is not a korean god. mikaboshi is a part of japanese yami. it can defeat skyfathers, but not yet has it fought an abstract. this is way mokiboshi is a powerful skyfather because it is collecting skyfathers.  the retconned makiboshi claims to be the void, but never has it yet fought oblivion (the abstract) to state that what he mentions is true! becuase all mokiboshi is going after IS SKYFATHERS!  

READ!

has mokiboshi encountered a celestial yet? NO. 

the celestials have the power to force their way in side REAMS and defeated all the skyfathers and also successfully RECONSTRUCTED the universe. however, can one question WHY HASN'T the cestials forced they way in an extra-dimensional's DIMENSION yet? well? It's because  THEY CAN NOT. you will never see a celestial enter an extra-dimensional dimension, needless to say defeat any extra-dimensional entity. they have already failed with ZOM and with Shuma Gorath; why say they can for cyttorak or any of the other extra-dimensional entities. why did sise-neg successed in what they have failed along side with the inner-dimensional abstracts INCLUDING  THE LIVING TRIBUNAL?

Genesis created (from scratch) the 616 universe. this counts as all realities spare for anything outside of the multiverse because dr. strange was there to witnesses it ALL. AND the reason why he was there to witness it, was becuase he was protected by the outside sources of the extra-dimensional plane. this means that genesis did not affect the extra-dimension. 

WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE of EACH EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEING (cyttorak, the living tribunal, the vishanti, the octessence etc.) IN A OMNIVERSE, BUT MANY VERSIONS OF ODIN, MEPHISTO, MIKABOSHI, ETERNITY, CELESTIALS, DEATH, THOR... etc) 

a "multiverse" is a parallel universe stacked onto eachother and stringed into one another. for every choice we make sprouts out new possibilities and each decision made separates to another version of the idividual or object. says "Quantum Physics of Space-time". this is why marvel choose to make alternative realities and what-if books. 

thus said.... 

there are many versions of skyfathers! within a multiverse. an infinite amoun of odins, mikaboshi, thor, mephisto etc... 
there are many version of infinite number of cosmic beings such as the stranger, galactus, abraxas, etc.... 
there are many version of infinite number of hyperspacial beings such as the celestials.... 
there are many versions of inner-dimensional abstracts such as lord chaos, master order, death, eternity etc... (hence why there is a term "multi-eternity, multi-death etc....) 

BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE OF EACH OUTSIDE OF THE INNER-DIMENSIONS of the MULTIVERSE! 

• there is only ONE living tribunal
  • there is only one transinfinity NEMESIS
  • there is only one cyttorak
  • there is only one oshtur
  • there is only one raggadorr

that is because they do not exist inside the multiverse.

a void vs unlimited power and creation.

Terror_INC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Terror_INC

The real question is are Apocolypes and Magneto in the fight? Sure wolvie as death owns, but not against magneto, and no one touches Apocolypes.

n/m if
Apocolypes and Magneto fight in the battle Apocolypes team wins, if Apocolypes and Magneto don't fight in the battle Apocolypes team wins.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IcePrince_X

I would side with the Acolytes if Exodus is around...he is one mean dude who you can not just ignore, I believe he can own most of the Horsemen...even the Wolverine.

Wildstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wildstar

Is the Hulk War?

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SeSAW

This fight totally depends on the line ups for each team for instance do the acolytes have all of there members, like Exodus and Cortes. Is it all of the Horsemen Apoc ever had like War Hulk. Are Apoc and mags involved.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By HalJordan1986x

team 1 in a stomp
You should have given team 2 exodus

that would made it a more even fight

Stance Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Stance Castro
HalJordan1986x said:
"team 1 in a stomp
You should have given team 2 exodus

that would made it a more even fight"
Exodus belongs to the Acolytes. Team 1
Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Cutter

I never liked Apocalypse nor the four horsemen. Also they are no match for the Acolytes, not even close. Gathering all the members it would be a poor fight. I'll stick with the Acolytes. And I'm hoping for someone soon bring up few new Acolytes and to bring those that are lost by the writer back. Like Chrome...came out in 1991 and that's the same year he died (and the first...together with Delgado and Ann Marie Cortez). Vanish...from one isseue to the next. I don't know what's wrong with the writers, but they need to bring all the Acolytes back...like a special Annual as a new begining for them...all together at once...now...a really good fight would be all of them Vs.Thunderbolts. Too bad I came too late.
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Isn't Tempo and Acolyte? Even if Apoc is the fight, Tempo will just slow him down and allow Mags and Exodus to take him apart.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Wildstar said:
" Is the Hulk War? "
you mean war hulk? would he be considered a horseman? 

??????????????????????????????
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By HellionVulcan

who are the horsemen Hulk wolverine Gambit sunfire Polaris ? as death gambit is meant to be extremely powerful & war hulk is all round better then savage hulk & death wolverine would deal his mantles name but exodus is no push over but depending on the horsemen he can lose as i doubt he could handle war hulk straight up .