R2: Bloodlusted/Morals Off

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

She Hulk probably solos. Kluh is pretty much featless so he’s not going to be much use here.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kluh is basically a featless jobber and pre-current She-Hulk can't do much of anything here.

This fight is borderline a mismatch.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She Hulk probably solos. Kluh is pretty much featless so he’s not going to be much use here.

Kluh is basically a featless jobber and pre-current She-Hulk can't do much of anything here.

This fight is borderline a mismatch.

Well, mismatch in whose favor? Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 She Hulk can definitely beat Apocalypse, even pre upgrade has more impressive feats than him.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waitomegastorm: If i say Kluh is a featless jobber and pre-current She-Hulk can't do much here, who do you think i am talking about?

I am pretty sure noobmaster didn't see that this is nerfed version of She-Hulk, if it was the current one she could solo but as it stands.

Apoc and Storm win easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd9371ae7062
deactivated-5fd9371ae7062

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She hulk solos

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 She Hulk can definitely beat Apocalypse, even pre upgrade has more impressive feats than him.

Maybe, i mean Apoc is pretty pathetic, but she can't beat Apoc and Storm together.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kluh doesn't have a lot of feats but he isn't featless he knocked nova miles away and put him in the hospital the force to knock someone else who already has good strength feats and even better durability feats hundreds of miles and put them in the hospital is impressive and any hulk can lift thousand's of tons Apocalypse has already oneshot him while injured and shehulk has some decent feats but Apocalypse solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Eh I think she can. Apocalypse is like a high mid tier and Storm is below him. She Hulk is like a low high tier IMO.

She’s got more impressive feats anyway than him too. So I’d back her over him.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001 said:

Maybe, i mean Apoc is pretty pathetic, but she can't beat Apoc and Storm together.

@hellionvulcan

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kluh doesn't have a lot of feats but he isn't featless he knocked nova miles away and put him in the hospital the force to knock someone else who already has good strength feats and even better durability feats hundreds of miles and put them in the hospital is impressive and any hulk can lift thousand's of tons Apocalypse has already oneshot him while injured and shehulk has some decent feats but Apocalypse solos

That's borderline featless he appeared in barely a handful of comics. Nova also knocked him out before that and Nova is a high mid-tier so not really that impressive, although not sure if Apoc would fair any better if he took that punch, the problem is Kluhs durability is trash. Lifting thousands of tons is pathetic for any Hulk, so i dunno where you got that number from. That wasn't Apocolypse who one-shot him but Genesis, but the fact that he got one-shot by someone as pathetic and weak as him shows you that Kluh is pretty pathetic himself.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Hellion hasn’t been active in ages now. I don’t think he’s here anymore.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By comic_book_fan

@underfire47 said:
@comic_book_fan said:

That's borderline featless he appeared in barely a handful of comics. Nova also knocked him out before that and Nova is a high mid-tier so not really that impressive, although not sure if Apoc would fair any better if he took that punch, the problem is Kluhs durability is trash. Lifting thousands of tons is pathetic for any Hulk, so i dunno where you got that number from. That wasn't Apocolypse who one-shot him but Genesis, but the fact that he got one-shot by someone as pathetic and weak as him shows you that Kluh is pretty pathetic himself.

but he had the same powers as Apocalypse same mentality same biology in that story he might has well just been a memory wiped Apocalypse.

and i was saying all hulks can lift atleast thousands of tons not that it was there max so i was saying he is still in the upper tier of marvel bricks just being a hulk same with shehulk like kryptonians in dc you know when it's a hulk they are going to be top tier strength before they do anything .

and iam not going to let your weirld apocalypse hate destract me fact is Apocalypse beats almost any hulk before his recent retcon and since then we haven't seen fight enough to know his powerlevel

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Koays  Online

Honestly.....I feel like Apocalypse can do the heavy lifting alone and just leave Storm for the finishing hits here....not really thinking any of them can hang with serious [A]

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: @comic_book_fan: Kluh wasn’t actually knocked out there, we don’t see his reaction and the comic cuts away to Luke Cage and Captain America.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: @comic_book_fan: Kluh wasn’t actually knocked out there, we don’t see his reaction and the comic cuts away to Luke Cage and Captain America.

yeah but he was limp flying through the air and you guys count Apocalypse loss to the 2 thors and we don't see that either so if you count Apocalypse losing to both thors then you have to count that as a oneshot because he was limp flying through the air and the last time we see him he is laying face down we never see him get up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: saying he was limp flying through the air doesn’t make sense, the comic cuts away and we don’t see if he’s actually knocked out or not.

No, me, Underfire and a heap of other users say Apocalypse lost to two Thor’s because it was explicitly stated he did. Unlike the Kluh instance.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:
@comic_book_fan said:

but he had the same powers as Apocalypse same mentality same biology in that story he might has well just been a memory wiped Apocalypse.

and i was saying all hulks can lift atleast thousands of tons not that it was there max so i was saying he is still in the upper tier of marvel bricks just being a hulk same with shehulk like kryptonians in dc you know when it's a hulk they are going to be top tier strength before they do anything .

and iam not going to let your weirld apocalypse hate destract me fact is Apocalypse beats almost any hulk before his recent retcon and since then we haven't seen fight enough to know his powerlevel

And Kluh has the same powers as Hulk, yet he was pathetic compared to him, in theory these characters should be the same but that theory doesn't always work out in practice, even still you called him Apocolypse which he isn't.

All Hulks can lift way more than thousands of tons, one of the weakest and earliest incarnation of Hulk has lifted 150 billion tons, in fact that wasn't even Hulk but Banners mind inside Hulks body and he had trouble getting angry or correctly using Hulks power at the time and still managed to accomplish that feat.

It's not my hate for Apocolypse but my hate for the Apocolypse wank, Apoc literally has no means of putting down Hulk, his best offense are his physical attacks if we go by what was most effective against Young Thor and if you really wanna argue that Apoc is gonna take Hulk ins a physical contest, i really, REALLY wanna see that argument.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By comic_book_fan

@comic_book_fan: saying he was limp flying through the air doesn’t make sense, the comic cuts away and we don’t see if he’s actually knocked out or not.

No, me, Underfire and a heap of other users say Apocalypse lost to two Thor’s because it was explicitly stated he did. Unlike the Kluh instance.

rogue with wonderman's strength hits him and it doe's nothing  she was atleast able to send juggernaut backwards kluh barely turns his head  and he is about to hurt stomp her  evan   overpowers him and madusa  while still healing from thor's attack
rogue with wonderman's strength hits him and it doe's nothing she was atleast able to send juggernaut backwards kluh barely turns his head and he is about to hurt stomp her evan overpowers him and madusa while still healing from thor's attack
this next punch sends him flying through a wall with enough to take down loki and ironman  at the same time and kluh has time to come back  but he doesn't   they fight for a while after this
this next punch sends him flying through a wall with enough to take down loki and ironman at the same time and kluh has time to come back but he doesn't they fight for a while after this

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jenny is a. Non factor. I need decent feats for kluh since I won't even bother to read fear itself tie-ins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001 said:

rogue with wonderman's strength hits him and it doe's nothing she was atleast able to send juggernaut backwards kluh barely turns his head and he is about to hurt stomp her evan overpowers him and madusa while still healing from thor's attack
this next punch sends him flying through a wall with enough to take down loki and ironman at the same time and kluh has time to come back but he doesn't they fight for a while after this

Alright after reading through AXIS I'll concede that Kluh didn't come back and was KO'd however it was still a cheap shot and we did see Kluh tank a hit from Genesis IIRC.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is mimic She-Hulk who was on par with the actual She-Hulk getting stronger by the second.

Who is Kluh?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

Jenny is a. Non factor. I need decent feats for kluh since I won't even bother to read fear itself tie-ins.

She Hulk has more impressive feats than Apocalypse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: Kluh isn't from Fear Itself, you are thinking of Nul who appeared in Fear Itself and ironically was a jobber too, but Kluh appeared in that Axis event.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2 wins.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

Apocalypse overpowered her iam pretty sure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: I don’t recall She Hulk ever encountering Apocalypse. Scans/issue numbers for that?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: I don’t recall She Hulk ever encountering Apocalypse. Scans/issue numbers for that?

i don't know that i just remember seeing the scan somewhere may have been a respect thread.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: yep, my bad. My head saw kluh but went directly to nul and fraction's run of the defenders.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: Apocalypse is a mid tier character. She Hulk is low high.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb1c2c771d46
deactivated-5fb1c2c771d46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kluh actually has some nice feat that I didn’t realize. He put Sam Alexander in the hospital, he beat Absorbing man and took hits from Rogue with Wonder man’s powers.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kluh actually has some nice feat that I didn’t realize. He put Sam Alexander in the hospital, he beat Absorbing man and took hits from Rogue with Wonder man’s powers.

He beat Asborbing man offscreen, taking hits from Rogue with WM power is not a big deal a weakened zombie Hulk took them as well, the one that's out of the ordinary is the Nova feat and that's only because he punched him a great distance really, other than that the character was hyped up as the Hulks Hulk but didn't really do much of anything noteworthy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Taking hits from Wonder man is a good feat and an off panel victory is still a victory.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: A good feat for who though? Cause plenty of characters have taken hits from him, Professor Hulk has taken hits from him just fine and he is one of the weakest Hulks out there, Grey Hulk has straight up overpowered him and even beat him and he is literally the weakest Hulk out there...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: A good feat for who though? Cause plenty of characters have taken hits from him, Professor Hulk has taken hits from him just fine and he is one of the weakest Hulks out there, Grey Hulk has straight up overpowered him and even beat him and he is literally the weakest Hulk out there...

A good feat for Kluh. Wonder man has choked out Rulk, beat Skurge, beat Abomination, beat Atlas and has brawled with Thor etc I'd argue the Grey Hulk instance is a low showing given his feats and Professor Hulk tanking hits from him doesn't mean much because IMO Professor Hulk is stronger than people give him credit for.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:

A good feat for Kluh. Wonder man has choked out Rulk, beat Skurge, beat Abomination, beat Atlas and has brawled with Thor etc I'd argue the Grey Hulk instance is a low showing given his feats and Professor Hulk tanking hits from him doesn't mean much because IMO Professor Hulk is stronger than people give him credit for.

I am pretty sure there was more context in that Rulk instance, like WM being amped or something. Skurge hasn't really been relevant in decades, Abomination is a jobber and i dunno if Atlas has any proper feats apart from that 1 silly feat and brawling with Thor is something many, many characters have done. So any Hulk taking a punch from WM isn't a big deal to me when pretty much any Hulk can take punches from characters stronger than that. Professor Hulk is underrated but the problem is he was PAD's creation the guy that notoriously thinks the limit for high-tiers like Hulk and Thor is to tank a single nuke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: I am pretty sure there was more context in that Rulk instance, like WM being amped or something.

I don't think there is, Wonder man hasn't received any amps since his 90's series.

Skurge hasn't really been relevant in decades,

Not being relevant isn't an argument, Skurge still fought with people like Thor, Namor and Thing. Claiming he isn't a A list character doesn't discredit that.

Abomination is a jobber

That might be but Wonder man still brawled with someone who beat Grey Hulk the first time (and lost the second to due being drained and tired) two shot She Hulk (in there first fight) fought Namor underwater and took hits/brawled with Savage Hulk.

and i dunno if Atlas has any proper feats apart from that 1 silly feat and brawling with Thor is something many, many characters have done.

Atlas beat up and nearly killed a drunk Hercules, one shot classic Iron man, nearly one shot extremis Iron man (knocking off 76% of his power) actually managed to beat Wonder man the first time, took hits from Thor, took a beating from a similar amount of people who put Hercules in a coma, beat Growing man and managed to KO a softened up Thing.

Also claiming Thor has brawled with everyone so therefore Wonder man sucks isn't an argument, dude. You could use this about any character. Immortal Hulk cracked Thor's skull but Thor's brawled with everyone so Hulk sucks by default.

So any Hulk taking a punch from WM isn't a big deal to me when pretty much any Hulk can take punches from characters stronger than that.

Well it sounds like we have a different idea of what is impressive and what isn't. I'd still say Wonder man losing to Grey Hulk is a low showing. The guy has beaten people like Namor who tanked hits from an amped Fixit while dehydrated.

Professor Hulk is underrated but the problem is he was PAD's creation the guy that notoriously thinks the limit for high-tiers like Hulk and Thor is to tank a single nuke.

Well okay, I guess writers have a different idea on how powerful characters are. There are some nice feats I saw from Merged Hulk like wrecking Juggernaut, fighting bloodlusted Thor, stalemating power gem Drax etc

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: I don't think there is, Wonder man hasn't received any amps since his 90's series.

I will look into it, i know a few people mentioned he got a temporary amp somewhere.

Not being relevant isn't an argument, Skurge still fought with people like Thor, Namor and Thing. Claiming he isn't a A list character doesn't discredit that.

Fighting these characters doesn't make you an A list character, what notable victories does Skurge even have?

That might be but Wonder man still brawled with someone who beat Grey Hulk the first time (and lost the second to due being drained and tired) two shot She Hulk (in there first fight) fought Namor underwater and took hits/brawled with Savage Hulk.

I mean you could look at it like that or you could say he brawled with someone who got one-shot by Thor punching him, got one-shot by Hercules, got beat up by She-Hulk, etc..

Atlas beat up and nearly killed a drunk Hercules, one shot classic Iron man, nearly one shot extremis Iron man (knocking off 76% of his power) actually managed to beat Wonder man the first time, took hits from Thor, took a beating from a similar amount of people who put Hercules in a coma, beat Growing man and managed to KO a softened up Thing.

So about a low end high-tier, which isn't bad for him but doesn't do much for WM since WM is himself that level.

Also claiming Thor has brawled with everyone so therefore Wonder man sucks isn't an argument, dude. You could use this about any character. Immortal Hulk cracked Thor's skull but Thor's brawled with everyone so Hulk sucks by default.

I am not saying WM sucks, i am saying taking a punch from someone with WM strength isn't a big deal for pretty much any Hulk, it would be a big deal for maybe Colossus or something, but not for a Hulk.

Well it sounds like we have a different idea of what is impressive and what isn't. I'd still say Wonder man losing to Grey Hulk is a low showing. The guy has beaten people like Namor who tanked hits from an amped Fixit while dehydrated.

Perhaps, Fixit hasn't made much appearances so i am hoping he has grown in power after the core-breach like the other Hulks did.

Well okay, I guess writers have a different idea on how powerful characters. There are some nice feats I saw from Merged Hulk like wrecking Juggernaut, fighting bloodlusted Thor, stalemating power gem Drax etc

Yea and all 3 IIRC(maybe not the Drax one) were written by PAD who scales down all these characters, that's the problem.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001 said:
@olorun said:

Apocalypse overpowered her iam pretty sure

Yeah he did... Lol

Current She-Hulk may be a different story.

But I'll debate for Team 1 Apocalypse MVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: I will look into it, i know a few people mentioned he got a temporary amp somewhere.

I mean you can if you want, but I don't recall him ever getting upgraded since the 90's.

Fighting these characters doesn't make you an A list character, what notable victories does Skurge even have?

I'm not saying Skurge is an A list character. As far as victories go he's knocked Thor out with a cheap shot and one shot a person with his axe who made Throg scream out in pain, but as far as feats go: He's fought with Thor a few times (even arm wrestled him for a time) had a fight with Hulk, had a fight with Hercules (who compared his grip to Thor) had a fight with Thing, briefly fought against three Thor's, hurt Namor with a blast, needed the combined efforts of Hulk, Namor, Valykrie etc to end him quickly and even tanked getting stabbed by multiple things (one of which made Throg, a frog with Thor's powers scream out in pain)

I mean you could look at it like that or you could say he brawled with someone who got one-shot by Thor punching him, got one-shot by Hercules, got beat up by She-Hulk, etc..

The Thor and Hercules instance was with cheap shots (Thor even hit Abomination with an attack earlier that didn't KO him) cheap shots can make a difference, we've seen get Thor one-shot by a cheap shot by Skurge the Executioner, Hulk has gotten knocked out by cheap shots from people like Ironclad and Wrecker too etc

Not to mention he's two shotted She Hulk on another occasion and she needed to use pressure points in order to beat him the second. I do think Blonksy's good showings outclass his sucky ones.

So about a low end high-tier, which isn't bad for him but doesn't do much for WM since WM is himself that level.

I'd consider him above low high tier considering I see people like Grey Hulk, She Hulk etc being in that tier.

I am not saying WM sucks, i am saying taking a punch from someone with WM strength isn't a big deal for pretty much any Hulk, it would be a big deal for maybe Colossus or something, but not for a Hulk.

You said everyone brawls with Thor so therefore Wonder man doing it wasn't impressive. I do think Hulk taking hits from Wonder man is a decent feat for Hulk, Colossus would probably get one shot by Simon too. Wonder man has had brawls with many high tiers and has been stated to be on Thor's tier multiple times I don't see what's the big deal with saying he's decent.

Perhaps, Fixit hasn't made much appearances so i am hoping he has grown in power after the core-breach like the other Hulks did.

We'll have to see but one of the last times we saw Grey Hulk appear in modern times he got hurt and slapped around by Ms Marvel.

Yea and all 3 IIRC(maybe not the Drax one) were written by PAD who scales down all these characters, that's the problem.

Alright I guess but does that mean guys like Professor Hulk are mid tier because PAD thinks they can't tank a nuke. Logically that would make guys like Grey Hulk like low mid tier.