Apocalypse & Black Adam VS Count Nefaria & Ares

• 76 results
Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) 17 days, 17 hours ago

Poll: Apocalypse & Black Adam VS Count Nefaria & Ares (33 votes)

Apocalypse & Black Adam 33%
Count Nefaria & Ares 67%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#51 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (7312 posts) - - Show Bio

"Ares beats all three in a stomp" should be an option, but seeing as it isn't team two.

#52 Posted by WollfMyth209 (17311 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: you didn't say it was unimpressive you stated i was misinterpreting the feats first lol even though you never read it then you try to downplay manipulating time and space on a universal possibly multiverse level as unimpressive when ares has only one feat on the skyfathher level and even skyfathers are less than what Apocalypse was in the 12 .

No, I literally just said it was unimpressive and unquantifiable, I didn't say you misinterpreted anything.

And Ares has more than one feat on a Skyfather level, but go off I guess.

#53 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by WollfMyth209 (17311 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: I mean good for him, but Ares stomps him as well.

#55 Edited by Evil-Incarnate (7312 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Edit. BA isn’t an option for Ares, he’d get ran over.

#56 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil-incarnate: @wollfmyth209: One guy's rooting for Apocalypse and the rest for Ares. Count Nefaria is apparently a non-factor and since Apocalypse is not enough, I think I should be debating for Black Adam to make things even.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for captainmarvel11
#57 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares stomps all 3, no matter how much some try BA is still a non-factor.

His feats are subpar

#58 Posted by WollfMyth209 (17311 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: I mean... you shouldn't, since Black Adam is also a non-factor compared to Ares.

#59 Posted by Itachus17 (3740 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil-incarnate: @wollfmyth209: One guy's rooting for Apocalypse and the rest for Ares. Count Nefaria is apparently a non-factor and since Apocalypse is not enough, I think I should be debating for Black Adam to make things even.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BA isn't even in the same tier as Ares bro.

#60 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (7312 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Not sure why you don’t seem to grasp they’re two different tiers one being Skyfather and BA being whatever the hell he is. He doesn’t possess anything in his arsenal to be considered a threat.

#61 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Edited by WollfMyth209 (17311 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: We've been over this: Black Adam and Trigon are in no way, in any sense, comparable.

Trigon has one-shotted people who have one-shotted the Teen Titans; he's only ever lost due to specific circumstances revolving around Raven who is essentially Trigon's kryptonite. And Black Adam didn't even beat the same roster of Teen Titans: he beat Terra and Frankenstein Jr, but still had trouble with Hawk, Dove and Raven.

Trigon would eat a thousand Black Adams.

You are either willfully ignorant, trolling or just woefully misinformed.

#64 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@wollfmyth209: Well I'm not saying that you're wrong but just like Raven could only beat Trigon because of specific circumstances that worked as a kryptonite for a high tier character, a similar reason is explaining the defeat of the Highfather Izaya at the hands of Ares, which is why Apocalypse and Black Adam when significantly buffed by the power of the twelve and Isis, respectively, could easily defeat Ares in a horrible stomp just like Wonder Woman did in the past if not for Count Nefaria.

#65 Edited by WollfMyth209 (17311 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Well I'm not saying that you're wrong but just like Raven could only beat Trigon because of specific circumstances that worked as a kryptonite for a high tier character, a similar reason is explaining the defeat of the Highfather Izaya at the hands of Ares,

That's literally bullsh!t. There's no similar reason explaining the defeat of the HighFather to Ares. Ares and HighFather fought directly, without any additional force or context, and Ares won brutally. Trigon stomped Raven four times throughout his career, despite her being essentially his Kryptonite, and she only won through prep, planning, or the aid of Azar(who is a multiversal force in of herself). You would know this if you've ever actually read a damn comic.

which is why Apocalypse and Black Adam when significantly buffed by the power of the twelve and Isis, respectively, could easily defeat Ares in a horrible stomp just like Wonder Woman did in the past

What are you on about? Wonder Woman never stomped Ares. She was always stomped by Ares, whenever he actually went all-out. Again, you'd know this if you've ever read a damn comic.

And even when Adam is "buffed by Isis" he was still less powerful than even Martian Manhunter, nevermind Ares who is leagues above them.

No idea what Apocalypse with the power of the twelve can do other than some unquantifiable universe-changing shenanigans, apparently.

#66 Posted by Wrathofthebrad (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam when significantly buffed by the power of the twelve and Isis, respectively, could easily defeat Ares in a horrible stomp just like Wonder Woman did in the past if not for Count Nefaria.

Since when has Black Adam access to the Lasso of Truth or Godwave weapons, and when got Ares even horribly stomped by Wonder Woman?

#67 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@wrathofthebrad: In fact, I meant that just like Wonder Woman can beat Ares, Apocalypse and Black Adam also can, and since the Ancient Egyptians are a team, Ares would be stomped if not for Count Nefaria.

#68 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#69 Posted by Wrathofthebrad (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital:

In fact, I meant that just like Wonder Woman can beat Are

Wonder Woman needs the Lasso of Truth or Godwave weapons to even affect Ares.

Apocalypse and Black Adam also can

Since when has either of these 2 access to the Lasso of Truth or Godwave weapons?

and since the Ancient Egyptians are a team, Ares would be stomped if not for Count Nefaria.

Ares could stand their and let himself getting hit by Black Adam, then back hand him away and deal with Apocalypse. You could even put Count Nefaria in the other team, and Ares would still win.

#70 Edited by Strike3 (768 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how Loki looks vs Ares, since Apoc' stalemated Loki. Black Adam should do as well as Wonder Woman does vs Ares. BA can take Nefaria - Apoc can probably drain him like Doom did.

#71 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@strike3: @wrathofthebrad: Apocalypse and Black Adam are very different compared to Wonder Woman but also much superior to the Amazon who's just been used as an example for why Ares isn't invincible enough for certainly stomping with too much ease. Loki's inconsistent due to bad writing and his extensive reliance on manipulation unlike the four characters in this tag team battle.

#72 Posted by Wrathofthebrad (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

@strike3: @wrathofthebrad: Apocalypse and Black Adam are very different compared to Wonder Woman but also much superior to the Amazon who's just been used as an example for why Ares isn't invincible enough for certainly stomping with too much ease. Loki's inconsistent due to bad writing and his extensive reliance on manipulation unlike the four characters in this tag team battle.

Why are you writing so much garbage instead of just admiting that you don't know enough about Ares?

Black Adam is by no means much superior to Wonder Woman barring morals maybe, and he gets still stomped with utmost ease by Ares. Apokalypse also loses, and Count Nefaria still doesn't matter.

#73 Edited by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@wrathofthebrad: Please read my old posts in this thread where I've specifically stated that Black Adam uses his World War 3 version where he's amped by Isis while Apocalypse has the power of the twelve. These versions of the two Egyptian characters are much superior to their base versions.

#74 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#75 Posted by MorbusGrav (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

"Ares beats all three in a stomp" should be an option, but seeing as it isn't team two.

#76 Posted by katrurius17 (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares still destroys