#251 Posted by ChomP (684 posts) - - Show Bio

wally already knows that Barry can phase.. that didn't teach him a damn thing..

@chomp: He was trying to teach Wally to phase by showing him

#252 Posted by ChomP (684 posts) - - Show Bio

Also alleged Mach 13 Flash was pre flashpoint he hasn't shown any near that post FlashPoint so in the current reality he is just above mach 3

@chomp said:

wally already knows that Barry can phase.. that didn't teach him a damn thing..

@sanitrize1999 said:

@chomp: He was trying to teach Wally to phase by showing him

#253 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

@chomp: Barry said later in the Epsiode that he thought he could teach Wally by just doing it in front of him.

Running around the US required at the very least mach 50.

#254 Posted by Racob8 (551 posts) - - Show Bio

Pietro, who let you into the thread? Go play. -_-

#256 Posted by WeAreTheFlash (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

@chomp: https://youtu.be/aad3TNVA0gA Starts at 2:20

Also your correct when they said Barry could go 13.3 with the Tachyon device. But all that was thrown out the window after he got his speed force back. It was either Cisco or Kaitlyn that said after Barry got the speedforce back that he was now faster than he was with the Tachyon device. Thus why they never used it again.

Also for when they say Wally is almost as fast as Barry means squat. Because in the minds, it's 200x closer then they will ever experienced. "Almost" isn't specific. Example: Pluto can say we(humans)are almost close enough to touch the son. Because in Pluto's mindset that's way closer then he's ever gonna be.

Also when Barry says he's close. Come on. Wallys closer to his speed than the other 7 billion people on the Earth

#257 Edited by ChomP (684 posts) - - Show Bio

based off exactly what you said. never has barry gone Mach 13.2 it was stated he 'could' be 4 times faster is Mach 13.3 (never did it state that he made it to that speed) never did it state that he went that fast. the tachyon device MAY have boosted him to only Mach 3.4 we don't know (could be 1 kmph faster for all we know) therefore there is NO FEAT to prove he has ever gone above Mach 3.3 so it stands to reason that Mach 3.3 is IS his fastest Barry has been. until such time as that his speed is measured Mach 3.3 IS as fast as barry is.. END OF story.

I "COULD" state that Wally is faster as PROVEN in the race if Barry didn't Phase. which is clearly not part of a race in the footage IF Barry was 'teaching' Wallly why was he dodge traffic and not phasing through the cars? ill give you a clue it because the were racing and phasing was outside the rules (cars are objects in front of you as well. as barry stated about objects being put in front of you. yet didn't use phasing till the end of the race when they were 'neck and neck'

Barry has No Valid feats outside of Mach 3.3. Saying he is Mach 50 is a Joke and you lost all credibility at that point. i will no longer discuss this thread and the Barry wank with you is Real.

@sanitrize1999 said:

@chomp: https://youtu.be/aad3TNVA0gA Starts at 2:20

Also your correct when they said Barry could go 13.3 with the Tachyon device. But all that was thrown out the window after he got his speed force back. It was either Cisco or Kaitlyn that said after Barry got the speedforce back that he was now faster than he was with the Tachyon device. Thus why they never used it again.

Also for when they say Wally is almost as fast as Barry means squat. Because in the minds, it's 200x closer then they will ever experienced. "Almost" isn't specific. Example: Pluto can say we(humans)are almost close enough to touch the son. Because in Pluto's mindset that's way closer then he's ever gonna be.

Also when Barry says he's close. Come on. Wallys closer to his speed than the other 7 billion people on the Earth

#258 Posted by Thedarkking25 (1173 posts) - - Show Bio

@chomp: do u not understand they where testing wallys speed how tf can he do that if hes on his top speed it anint about barry going faster wtf barry holds back against them just like he did against jessie and fyi wouldn't savitar get rid of wally -.- if he has not i can see he shows no worries of wally and HOW HARD IS IT FOR U TO UNDERSTAND hes holds back... dont bring up o they didint say he was

#259 Posted by musa56 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: i respect your opinions, but, quicksilver has better striking ability because of how much ultron bots he took down in a second, barry is impressive, taking down tony but breaking his hand almost right after, he took out the metal but tony was still conscious after that remember, in the episode, he could have still beat barry only until iris punched him, but quicksilver completely destroys them without them getting back up, completely dismantled

#260 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

@chomp: Watch the video he clearly us is going faster than Mach 50.

Also your avoiding that in the show they said Barry was faster without the Tachyon device now.

Also since your saying that Barry is mach 3.3... Then how'd he beat Zoom, who was mach 8 or 6?

#261 Posted by ChomP (684 posts) - - Show Bio

Stated where? making up numbers is why i completely ignore your statements. if he could go mach 50 plus. he would have had PLENTY of time to save 1000's in the train scene. where he himself states he isn't fastest enough to save them (only 10 in the 1` carriage so roughly 100 on the train)

Also your avoiding that in the show they said Barry was faster without the Tachyon device now.

i did not avoid this PLEASE read the statement above on the my last post.. that is now irrelevant based off exactly what you said. he could be 4 times faster never did t show and actual spedd he may have been 1kmph faster then before the tachyon device and now 2 kmph faster since then who know.. never has it been stated that he has gone above mach 3.3.. PERIOD, he COULD but never proven to have.

Also since your saying that Barry is mach 3.3... Then how'd he beat Zoom, who was mach 8 or 6?

Cause the show is called the FLASH not zoom WIS end of story, how does flash consistently get tagged by non speedsters ? WIS thats why... hell maybe i could throw out the same line you like so much Zoom wasn't trying, sounds stupid doesn't it, but you like throwing that statement about

Please stop tagging me you are making yourself look silly.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
#262 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@chomp said:
@sanitrize1999 said:

Stated where? making up numbers is why i completely ignore your statements. if he could go mach 50 plus. he would have had PLENTY of time to save 1000's in the train scene. where he himself states he isn't fastest enough to save them (only 10 in the 1` carriage so roughly 100 on the train)

i did not avoid this PLEASE read the statement above on the my last post.. that is now irrelevant based off exactly what you said. he could be 4 times faster never did t show and actual spedd he may have been 1kmph faster then before the tachyon device and now 2 kmph faster since then who know.. never has it been stated that he has gone above mach 3.3.. PERIOD, he COULD but never proven to have.

Cause the show is called the FLASH not zoom WIS end of story, how does flash consistently get tagged by non speedsters ? WIS thats why... hell maybe i could throw out the same line you like so much Zoom wasn't trying, sounds stupid doesn't it, but you like throwing that statement about

1. U do remember that ur comparing 100+ fight scene to 2-6 scene.
  2. Flash already saved people from train wreckage in season 1, he was phasing to save train + people.
  3. Don't downplay those characters coz u don't like them.
#263 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

You sound dumb right now. Saying that he is mach 3... Caitlin said "Yeah you went four times faster than you've ever been."

https://youtu.be/DKtoH23MLk0

1:26

You need to stop low-balling the Flash .

He wasn't trying in the race with Wally. He was laughing the whole way through. And when the race finished, Wally was out of breath and Barry looked like he could go for a lot longer

When your training somebody do you just leave them in the dust and then wait for them at the finish lineverything? No, you stick close to them and give them motivation.

@ChomP

#264 Posted by WeAreTheFlash (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Also have you ever read a flash comic? Any flash has gotten tagged in comics by a nonspeedster.

#265 Posted by ChomP (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@chomp said:
@sanitrize1999 said:

2. Flash already saved people from train wreckage in season 1, he was phasing to save train + people.

So your saying he wanted to save the train and RISK all the lives on the train to do so including Joe, when he wasn't even sure it would even work.. seems in character for Barry to RISK the lives of others including others. Seems legit.

who said i don't the Flash. i really enjoy the show. TBH one of the better DC shows in my opinion.

Please stop Tagging in this thread.

#266 Posted by ChomP (684 posts) - - Show Bio

YEAAAH you finally get it, it dumb Right, now you know how stupid you sound saying MACH 50+. i was making a point, by lowballing to cause you wank on the flash HARD.

Now please stop tagging me.

You sound dumb right now. Saying that he is mach 3... Caitlin said "Yeah you went four times faster than you've ever been."

https://youtu.be/DKtoH23MLk0

1:26

You need to stop low-balling the Flash .

He wasn't trying in the race with Wally. He was laughing the whole way through. And when the race finished, Wally was out of breath and Barry looked like he could go for a lot longer

When your training somebody do you just leave them in the dust and then wait for them at the finish lineverything? No, you stick close to them and give them motivation.

#267 Posted by WeAreTheFlash (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

He still went mach 50+. I was just low-balling it for you. Because it could have been 50 to 800 ut since we don't know the exact distance we might never know

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
#268 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@chomp said:
@nightmare52 said:

So your saying he wanted to save the train and RISK all the lives on the train to do so including Joe, when he wasn't even sure it would even work.. seems in character for Barry to RISK the lives of others including others. Seems legit.

who said i don't the Flash. i really enjoy the show. TBH one of the better DC shows in my opinion.

Please stop Tagging in this thread.

1. It's characters development from jobber to here , if u can't accept that I can't do anything.
  2. Ur low ball flash by saying it was never stated his speed more than Mach 3.3 , made u looked like u hate it.
  3. ???
#269 Posted by Mermmann (32 posts) - - Show Bio

In the end any thread with DOFP QS ends in meaningless calcs lord I've been a part of that.

he even rescues all people in the explosion in BvS, beats Superman in grannys peach teapiss senate courtroom scene

abandon thread!

https://67.media.tumblr.com/553fcdb54fe81195d6f4fafe33a664c8/tumblr_o7i6ybVE8j1sb4ajqo7_500.gif

#270 Posted by EcoBlitz (5208 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#271 Posted by KanyeCosby (7252 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox Quicksilver solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
#272 Posted by deactivated-5a46927fc5463 (2849 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU Quicksilver is faster than CW Flash. FOX Quicksilver is 400 times faster than both of them combined.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a694c5def8ac
#273 Posted by deactivated-5a694c5def8ac (959 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU Quicksilver is faster than CW Flash. FOX Quicksilver is 400 times faster than both of them combined.

He ain't even faster than a bullet, yet CW Flash has been seen plucking bullets out of the air with ease.

#274 Posted by deactivated-5a46927fc5463 (2849 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury said:

He ain't even faster than a bullet, yet CW Flash has been seen plucking bullets out of the air with ease.

What makes you say that?

No Caption Provided
#275 Edited by deactivated-5a694c5def8ac (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury:

What makes you say that?

He was stated to be almost as fast as a bullet. As for the gif, DCEU Wonder Woman has perceived bullets moving too but she isn't as fast as one.

#276 Posted by deactivated-5a46927fc5463 (2849 posts) - - Show Bio

@monstrous93:

He was stated to be almost as fast as a bullet.

Off-screen, and feats say otherwise

As for the gif, DCEU Wonder Woman has perceived bullets moving too but she isn't as fast as one.

What makes you say that?

No Caption Provided

#277 Posted by deactivated-5a694c5def8ac (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury:

Off-screen, and feats say otherwise

Sure

What makes you say that?

Blur speeds=/= bullet speed.

#278 Posted by deactivated-5a46927fc5463 (2849 posts) - - Show Bio

@monstrous93:

Wonder Woman can clearly move faster than bullets, as evident here:

No Caption Provided

So what makes you say she is slower?

#279 Edited by deactivated-5a694c5def8ac (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury:

So what makes you say she is slower?

You misunderstood me, I didn't say she couldn't bullet time easily, because she can. But you don't need to move faster than a bullet to dodge one, especially since a person who is bullet timing normally just has to move one or two feet out of the way,while the bullet travels a much further distance.

Regardless this thread isn't about WW, but I was just using her as an example of someone who can perceive bullets but isn't actually faster than one.

#280 Posted by cresShadow (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury:

What makes you say that?

He was stated to be almost as fast as a bullet. As for the gif, DCEU Wonder Woman has perceived bullets moving too but she isn't as fast as one.

you clearly didnt see JL

#281 Posted by deactivated-5a694c5def8ac (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@monstrous93 said:

@bladeoffury:

What makes you say that?

you clearly didnt see JL

What is the point of saying this? If I haven't(and no I haven't) then what really is the point of saying this?

#282 Posted by cresShadow (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

@cresshadow said:
@monstrous93 said:

@bladeoffury:

What makes you say that?

you clearly didnt see JL

What is the point of saying this? If I haven't(and no I haven't) then what really is the point of saying this?

you'll know when you see the movie. WW was hauling @$$ and it was a pretty cool scene

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#283 Edited by SupremeGeneration (11947 posts) - - Show Bio

DOFP Quicksilver >>> (Speed of CW Flash^2 multiplied by speed of MCU Quicksilver^2)^2 >>>> CW Flash >> MCU Quicksilver

#284 Posted by RookyNubee (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa56 said:

@nightmare52: lol, what else would they be made of then aye?, at least quicksilver doesn't break his hand when he punches metal Lmao!!!!

Flash hurt himself punching the big metal man girder?

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#286 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4460 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox.

#287 Posted by Eobard21 (6390 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry stomps both of them at the same time