Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
#201 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

https://youtu.be/Ct0KG75hYPI

https://youtu.be/qwzDfqVcyUU

1. Slo-mo scene timing had cut scene and wasn't consistent which makes it as miscalculation and if his speed is Mach 2327 he would have revolved around the room almost 3461 times which is more than 1500 times faster than what he did in the movie.
  2. He literally ignored flash speed increase by 30℅ after trajectory episode which increases his speed to almost Mach 4.3 before his speed is enhanced by tachyon prototype
  3. So his speed is Mach 17.2 when he was using tachyon prototype.
  4. So current flash is above to Mach 20+.
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#202 Posted by blackpantherisb (7350 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox QS destroys and CW flash destroys AoU QS

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#203 Posted by SupremeGeneration (12020 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

Where was it said Barry is less than 20 ???

He got his ass handed to him by Rival, who's just above Mach 2 (in Flashpoint, Wally's suit was meant for Mach 2 travel, and Rival was just faster than that).

#204 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

He got his ass handed to him by Rival, who's just above Mach 2 (in Flashpoint, Wally's suit was meant for Mach 2 travel, and Rival was just faster than that).

Ur ABC logic isn't gonna work here .

#205 Posted by WeAreTheFlash (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: He got his ass handed to him cause he was losing his conection to the speed force. Therfore, making him slower.

#206 Posted by SupremeGeneration (12020 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: He got his ass handed to him cause he was losing his conection to the speed force. Therfore, making him slower.

I meant after Flashpoint, the episode after. He had his connection back and everything.

@supremegeneration said:

@nightmare52:

Your horrible lowballing isn't working here either.

#207 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@sanitrize1999 said:

I meant after Flashpoint, the episode after. He had his connection back and everything.

@nightmare52 said:
@supremegeneration said:

@nightmare52:

Your horrible lowballing isn't working here either.

1. Ur ABC logic wouldn't work coz flashpoint rivel had his power from particle accelerator (I think) and after-flashpoint rivel power was given by alchemy.
  2. Flashpoint kid flash wasn't even close to Mach 2 but alchemy kid flash was above Mach 2 currently.
  3. So alchemy rivel > flashpoint rivel.
#208 Posted by SupremeGeneration (12020 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

Ur ABC logic wouldn't work coz flashpoint rivel had his power from particle accelerator (I think) and after-flashpoint rivel power was given by alchemy.

Flashpoint kid flash wasn't even close to Mach 2 but alchemy kid flash was above Mach 2 currently.

So alchemy rivel > flashpoint rivel.

• I'm understanding everything in this part...
  • If he wasn't even close to Mach 2, then why have douche-Cisco make a suit resistant to friction or whatever the excuse was for Mach 2?

That last one got me, though.

What proof do you have to support this? There's nothing that says that Alchemy-powered metas are more powerful than their Flashpoint counterparts.

#209 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

Ur ABC logic wouldn't work coz flashpoint rivel had his power from particle accelerator (I think) and after-flashpoint rivel power was given by alchemy.

Flashpoint kid flash wasn't even close to Mach 2 but alchemy kid flash was above Mach 2 currently.

So alchemy rivel > flashpoint rivel.

• I'm understanding everything in this part...
  • If he wasn't even close to Mach 2, then why have douche-Cisco make a suit resistant to friction or whatever the excuse was for Mach 2?

That last one got me, though.

What proof do you have to support this? There's nothing that says that Alchemy-powered metas are more powerful than their Flashpoint counterparts.

1. Cisco created friction proof suit , so that they would never come back to him if he got faster.
  2. Rivel and kid flash are the only person we saw in both timeline.
  3. Like it was already said kid flash from flashpoint wasn't close to Mach 2 but alchemy kid flash was increase his speed almost 300 mph in a day.

Proof :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#210 Posted by WeAreTheFlash (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: Oh I dunno then. I'd have to rewatch the 2nd episode, maybe it was just taking him a while to get back up to speed.

#211 Posted by musa56 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@sanitrize1999: first off at the end of season 1, barry is Mach 2. During trajectory he was Mach 3.3, then during the tacheyon he is Mach 13.2. Zoom was 4x faster than barry, so zoom was Mach 8 and barry became faster with the tacheyon. But i did watch the series again but it wasn't confirmed he was at Mach 13.2 but it shows he can reach to those speeds. so in raw speed barry is faster, plus we're talking about the TV show, not comic books. also quicksilver has better striking feats, he destroyed! ultron bots, made of the hardest metal in the MCU, quicksilver would one-shot barry if he strikes him, not just about speed, but the way they utilize it, once we see more quicksilver hopefully sometime in the future, then we can see how fast quicksilver really is and so on.

#212 Posted by musa56 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

it's amazing how people are claiming CW Flash to be faster than FOX'S quicksilver, seriously?, fox's quicksilver outran an explosion, saves 100+ people at the same time, according to Gubz, Quicksilver traveled faster than 112,524x the speed of sound. In DOFP, Quicksilver traveled Mach 2327, guys don't just see one part of the video, see the entire video then you'll find your answer. clearly if people claim barry faster than Mach 20, that still makes quicksilver 5626.2x faster than Barry.

#213 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa56: Only thing we know is that Barry's mach as of right now is unconfirmed and ranges from 13-300.

Also Quicksilver did not travel over 20,000 mach.

#214 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa56: "In the Quicksilver scene, it takes a bee 3 seconds to flap its wings, then 6 seconds. If this continues it will take 12 seconds in the flap. A bee flaps its wings about 200 times a second, so one second for us is 2400 seconds, or 40 minutes. Irrelevant? Actually yes. The average detonation velocity is 7150 m/s. The scene is 2 minutes and 24 seconds, or 144 seconds. Each floor of the X mansion is 15,330 feet squared, so each side (assuming square), is 123.81 feet long. Half of this is 61.9 feet, or the length to the center, where the jet exploded. In meters, this is 18.86 meters. So 1/7150 of a second times 18.86 is .002 of a second. So the explosion happens in 20 microseconds. Quicksilver goes in and out a few times, but the fastest is when he gets Raven and the others from the explosion. It takes him four seconds to get to the place. 4 seconds out of 144 seconds is 1/36. 1/36 of 20 microseconds is 555.5 nanoseconds. In 555.5 nanoseconds quicksilver travels 18.86 meters. In a nanosecond he travels .033 meters. One nano second times 360000000000 is an hour. .003 times that is 11880000000 meters per hour, or 7381889 miles per hour or Mach 9697.61 or 1.1% the speed of light."

"He goes at many different speeds throughout the clip, the lowest being probably a few hundred miles per hour. The fastest I could see him go is after he arrives downstairs near where the explosion started. The moment where he goes from near the explosion to back where the people are. That seems to take about one sixth of a second, and the distance seems to be about 20 meters. That means that from our perspective, he looks like he’s going 120 meters per second. In the background, you can see the shockwave rippling through the floor. The shockwave seems to be going about 4 inches per second. Assuming that in real time, that shockwave, which was travelling through a solid, was going at mach 10, which is 135,039 inches per second, our perspective is 33,759.75 times slower than real time. That means that quicksilver wasn’t going at 120 meters per second, he was going at 4,051,170 meters per second. That’s 9,062,209 miles per hour, or mach 11,811. He’s going at about 1% the speed of light for those… 5 microseconds."

#215 Posted by ChomP (684 posts) - - Show Bio

why is everyone using BOTH imperial and metric in the same calculation *face palm*

#216 Edited by Aimless (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Fox QS

#217 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa56 said:

@sanitrize1999: first off at the end of season 1, barry is Mach 2. During trajectory he was Mach 3.3, then during the tacheyon he is Mach 13.2. Zoom was 4x faster than barry, so zoom was Mach 8 and barry became faster with the tacheyon. But i did watch the series again but it wasn't confirmed he was at Mach 13.2 but it shows he can reach to those speeds. so in raw speed barry is faster, plus we're talking about the TV show, not comic books. also quicksilver has better striking feats, he destroyed! ultron bots, made of the hardest metal in the MCU, quicksilver would one-shot barry if he strikes him, not just about speed, but the way they utilize it, once we see more quicksilver hopefully sometime in the future, then we can see how fast quicksilver really is and so on.

Barry ko'd someone who was made of metal unlike someone who shattered something that looked like metal which barely showed any durability to metal level.

#218 Posted by franky666 (801 posts) - - Show Bio

@chomp said:

why is everyone using BOTH imperial and metric in the same calculation *face palm*

No Caption Provided

#219 Posted by franky666 (801 posts) - - Show Bio

cw flash > DOFP quicksilver > MCU quicksilver

No Caption Provided

#220 Posted by musa56 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@sanitrize1999: that still shows that quicksilver from days of future past is thousands of times faster than barry, did i also mention that The youtuber Gubz explained his speed, yeah i did mention it. watch his video and you'll see his explaination, barry is shown to be at Mach 1 at top speed, his speed has varied but i thought he was like mach 50,000 until if you watch l the episodes and not just one episode, you'll see how fast his speed is classified ,not by feats, but ow team flash classified how fast barry is.

#221 Posted by musa56 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: barry broke his arm, quicksilver completely destroyed ultron bots, made of the hardest metal in the MCU and he didn't even come close to hurting his hand, he destroyed ten of them in a second.

#222 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa56: Barry's was classified at 13.2 by his own team. Later they said he got faster than Mach 13.2 but didn't say the number.

Also that video has like 30 things wrong with it

#223 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed/Speed Applications

Creates arm tornadoes strong enough to force Atom Smasher to break the ground to stay in place E1

Creates "lightning" hot enough to turn sand into glass E2

Creates a bunch of speed mirages E5

Uses arm tornadoes to slow someone's fall down E6

Uses arm tornadoes to hold Hawkman in place in the air E8

Uses lightning to knock Hawkman out E8

Uses air tornadoes to levitate E9

Electrifies water with his lightning E15

Runs Mach 3.3 to make a jump across a bridge E16

Goes 4x faster than he's ever gone with tachyon device so that makes him at least Mach 13 E18

Saves someone from a collapsing building E22

Catches and beats up a time remnant Zoom E23

Catches and beats up actual Zoom (who has Barry's previous speed on top of his own) E23

Reflexes/Speed Mind

Catches a bullet but makes it look like he got shot E3

Reacts in 2/10ths of a second to get through the pulses of Turtle's Power E10

Beats up his past self from Season 1 Episode 11 E17

Vibrating/Phasing

Phases through Atom Smasher's hand E1

Phases through a wall E11

Phases through a carbyne cage E14

Time Travel- He can travel through time with the help of the Speedforce (this has almost nothing to do with his actual speed). When stressed or emotional enough, he can do it on his own. Otherwise, he uses a particle accelerator and if he uses this method, he has to go Mach 2.

Runs back in time while running away from a large blast E8

Runs back to E11 of Season 1 with Particle Accelerator E17

Creates a time remnant while chasing Zoom E23 - A time remnant is a version of Flash from an aborted timeline, it is essentially a clone and can die with no averse effects to Flash.

Runs back in time to save his mom causing Season 1 Barry who went back in time to disappear E23

Strength

Hits Grodd with enough force to push him back, Grodd has previous stopped Barry's supersonic punch with little effort E7

Durability/Regen

Heals from Solar Retinopathy in a day E5

Heals a broken back in a week E7

Gets hit by Grodd and sent flying but is fine E7

#224 Edited by stationboxz (40 posts) - - Show Bio
#225 Posted by musa56 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@sanitrize1999: well then, if you disagree with the video it isn't my problem, everybody has their own opinions and i respect yours, but we can't always assume we're right all the time, i agree i have stated some things which are wrong but then again, after seeing some episodes now i can say barry is faster than quicksilver, if only we could see more of him, barry has done impressive feats but when it comes to striking, quicksilver has this all the way. i've stated why like a billion times already. also take to account fox's quicksilver is still faster than CW flash, fox's quicksilver ran all the way to egypt, took a photo and came back in 4 seconds, the distance was 6,816 miles and in 4 seconds he covers that much, so he travels 27264 mph in a minute and for an entire hour he travels 408960 mph which is Mach 533, i don't know if my calculations are right, but just correct me if i'm wrong, but i entirely respect your opinion and after watching episodes a couple of times, i agree with you, but except striking, quicksilver easily wins the striking feats. Also i don't know whether the commercial is canon but in a sky AD, Gubz explains that quicksilver traveled 40x lightspeed, you can see his video on that one

#226 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio
#227 Posted by WeAreTheFlash (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa56: Everybody knowa that Quicksilver Fox is faster.By how much, is the problem.

#228 Posted by musa56 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@sanitrize1999: taking barry's top speed and dividing it with quicksilver's. since quicksilver could go up to 40x lightspeed and flash is Mach 13.2, divide them and we get that in m/s, quicksilver is faster than barry by 2650.76209x, while in Mph we have 20,321,716,109x faster i think? maybe something is wrong here but maybe imma stick with the M/S one, the mph sounds a bit off if you know what i mean.

#229 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa56 said:

@nightmare52: barry broke his arm, quicksilver completely destroyed ultron bots, made of the hardest metal in the MCU and he didn't even come close to hurting his hand, he destroyed ten of them in a second.

1. don't exaggerate something based on ur assumption that it was hardest metal where it never showed any feats to support ur point.
  2. and ur really low-balling Barry , barry was unaware of tony's power when he hit him.
  3. tony has better feats than those fodder bots.
#230 Posted by stationboxz (40 posts) - - Show Bio

The argument goes on again and again but I agree Apocalypse Quicksilver is a whole other level, and then he has those light speed feats from commercials

His feats in X-Men 2016 Apocalypse put him on a whole other level

?

http://67.media.tumblr.com/625977ed6466b35818a8c9a54d9928f4/tumblr_o7qdxorAqS1rszoo3o2_540.gif

http://66.media.tumblr.com/42885d5ab3d822889e589c053811dfd5/tumblr_o7p369HSak1rszoo3o2_r2_540.gif

http://i.imgur.com/mwSU3Lv.gif

http://67.media.tumblr.com/a9621d9c7329192211fb7a09c747f9fc/tumblr_o7p369HSak1rszoo3o3_r1_540.gif

http://67.media.tumblr.com/aeb3ce900d1e8f11268be6ed61a3e8ac/tumblr_o7p369HSak1rszoo3o6_r1_540.gif

https://67.media.tumblr.com/10300aa165a7ffd2f76b05cb2dbdd991/tumblr_o7i6ybVE8j1sb4ajqo4_500.gif

http://66.media.tumblr.com/958e2368635e4a44233b6efd2fa5d9c0/tumblr_o7p369HSak1rszoo3o10_r1_500.gif

#231 Posted by musa56 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: is it me or you haven't seen avengers age of ultron?, in the MCU, vibranium is the hardest metal, and ultron bots are made of them, thats number 1, 2. im not underpowering barry, i thought his top speed was Mach 3.3 but then i clearly mentioned earlier i watched episodes a couple of times and come to an agreement that barry is indeed above Mach 13.2, so you're very behind, really dude. think before you say things and actually say stuff that isn't behind, i clearly stating things earlier but you keep mentioning stuff only based on one post

#232 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa56 said:

@nightmare52: is it me or you haven't seen avengers age of ultron?, in the MCU, vibranium is the hardest metal, and ultron bots are made of them, thats number 1, 2. im not underpowering barry, i thought his top speed was Mach 3.3 but then i clearly mentioned earlier i watched episodes a couple of times and come to an agreement that barry is indeed above Mach 13.2, so you're very behind, really dude. think before you say things and actually say stuff that isn't behind, i clearly stating things earlier but you keep mentioning stuff only based on one post

• It's definitely u who haven't seen the movie.
  • U r the one who is speculating it was made of vibranium coz Hawkeye's arrow , black widow's weapons , war machine bullets , even fury's metal rod penetrated easily.
  • What ru talking about ?????
#233 Posted by musa56 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: lol, what else would they be made of then aye?, at least quicksilver doesn't break his hand when he punches metal Lmao!!!!

#234 Posted by zr0c00l (3143 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa56 said:

@nightmare52: lol, what else would they be made of then aye?, at least quicksilver doesn't break his hand when he punches metal Lmao!!!!

pretty sure theyre supposed to be titanium and not vibranium only ultron prime and vision were vibranium. but titanium or not their durability is super inconsistent.

#235 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa56 said:

Tony was at least bullet proof and pretty much made of iron , those fodders bot showed nothing to prove that they can withstand a supersonic punch from Barry !!!

#237 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa56 said:

@nightmare52: take in to account they are ultron bots, not just random iron bots roaming around, barry can destroy them, but quicksilver has shown not only to dismantle them but almost completely obliterate them. Barry broke his hand by doing that, but quicksilver destroyed ten in a second and continued to destroy others in matter of a second or 2.

1. Tony has shown enough feats to prove that he stronger than those fodder bots which barely withstood any attack.
  2. So stop low balling Tony by comparing him to those fodder bots which barely had a feat.
#238 Posted by musa56 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: actually they have feats, you need to watch the movie, those bots could carry cars with one hand, though some of them even got back up even after taking damage, im not under-powering tony, i'm just pointing facts at my perspective and stop claiming statements which are false saying im low balling, which i am not, everybody has their opinions, i respect yours i suppose you do the same.

#239 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa56 said:

@nightmare52: actually they have feats, you need to watch the movie, those bots could carry cars with one hand, though some of them even got back up even after taking damage, im not under-powering tony, i'm just pointing facts at my perspective and stop claiming statements which are false saying im low balling, which i am not, everybody has their opinions, i respect yours i suppose you do the same.

1. Hey , don't take me wrong if they didn't show any durability feat .
  2. Lifting car is strength feat not durability feat .
  3. What damage ????
  4. Tony was literally make from molten iron or steel.
  5. Tony was able to withstand blackout attack for a while which was able to take Barry's power.
  6. By durability feat , Tony >>> Ultronbots.
#240 Posted by ChomP (684 posts) - - Show Bio

lets just clear cw flash current speed.. simple Wally 2 episodes ago was mach 3 (just over) in the lastest episode Bally and wally race, yes an actual race barry has no need to hold back nor does he. now flash did win but were neck and neck but barry phased through a building. so we now know barry speed is just over mach 3. you are welcome.

#241 Posted by WeAreTheFlash (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@chomp: He's confirmed aleast mach 13+. Argument invalid, unless writers explicitly state his speed had decreased.

#242 Posted by WeAreTheFlash (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

Also can we stop saying quicksilver is faster than light. The explosion was clearly moving.

#243 Edited by Jl315 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

i want to say flash but i don't know enough about quicksilver but im assuming flash will take this

#244 Edited by sith_windu (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver isn't faster than light but roughly, the one from fox universe is roughly Mach 112-113 is what he would need to save all the people from Xavier Mansion the way he did. 112-113 is roughly 1/10th the speed of light.

CW Flash and Age of Ultron QS aren't that fast yet. Giving it to Fox Quicksilver for now.

If we don't include his feats from X-men apocalypse, it is potentially way lower.

#245 Edited by ChomP (684 posts) - - Show Bio

so by that, wally is currently mach 13?cause he is stated and shown to be only mach 3..

argument is far from in valid state mach 13 to seeing an actual race. Current Flash ius ONLY just over Mach 3 FACT. previously, maya or may not have been Mach 13 BUT current Flash IS only just over MACH 3.. deal with it FACTS.

i dont think you could literally sound like a bigger fanboy in all yourt comments on this post. i get it you like flash want him to win etc but he just doesn't..

@sanitrize1999 said:

@chomp: He's confirmed aleast mach 13+. Argument invalid, unless writers explicitly state his speed had decreased.

#246 Posted by ChomP (684 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash in the train scene has 56 seconds to remove everyone from the train. lets say 10 carriages contain Max 30 people (even though there were less than 10 in the carrage that flash was vibrating) flash stated he could not save them all even with kid flashes help. so mach 13 is 16052 kmph

16052 / 60 (hour to minutes) = 267.54 km per minute / 60 = 4.46 km per second. / 300 (passengers) * 56 seconds =0.74 km per person meaning flash would have whould be able to travel for each person (assuming 300 people on the train which i highly doubt). flash (by himself) would be able to cover 740 meter per second to save each person with the train progressively gettin closer.

if flash was Mach 13 plus he alone would have had PLENTY of time to save all the people with kid flash to help.

now the same math for lets give flash mach 4 = 4939.2kmph / 60 (hour to minute) = 82.32 km / 60 = 1.37 km per second. / 300 people .004 * 56 seconds 0.25 km per person per second

he could only travel 250 meteres per second (by himself) with the train getting closer. makes sense why he cant save the all even with kid flash help

#247 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@chomp: I never said he'said gonna win.

Also Barry wasn't trying to win the race. He could phased through every building on his way there. You can't ignore what THE WRITER SAYS.

@thedarkking25

Your also using that onevery feat. He has feats through out the whole ranging from mach 1 to mach 100.

#248 Posted by ChomP (684 posts) - - Show Bio

so he wasn't trying but cheated to win.. i dont really see the logic there but each to the own an wally is front before he had to run over the building. so he was obviously 'trying' to win.

@chomp: I never said he'said gonna win.

Also Barry wasn't trying to win the race. He could phased through every building on his way there. You can't ignore what THE WRITER SAYS.

@thedarkking25

Your also using that onevery feat. He has feats through out the whole ranging from mach 1 to mach 100.

#249 Posted by WeAreTheFlash (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, you can tell Barry's faster than Wally because they both left for the translation at the same time but Wally arrived seconds after Barry.

#250 Posted by WeAreTheFlash (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@chomp: He was trying to teach Wally to phase by showing him