Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#151 Posted by blackpantherisb (7337 posts) - - Show Bio

In the end any thread with DOFP QS ends in meaningless calcs lord I've been a part of that.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
#153 Posted by theawesomeflashsandiego32 (2152 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa56: no QS is not hypersonic. Of he was hypersonic he would have been able to get himself, Hawkeye, and the buy out of the way and not die. He is confirmed Mach 4. And he has never done half the feats Barry has (less screen time by a lot). Barry ran ouround the US in 45 seconds he is in triple Mach speeds. But the latest confirmed is around Mach 26. So yes Barry is faster and lasers are not Lightspeed only of they are confirmed.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
#154 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

cw flash > DOFP quicksilver > MCU quicksilver

#155 Posted by Sy8000 (35713 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash.

#156 Posted by g2_ (11936 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously? How can Flash win this? He gets curb stomped.

#157 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_ said:

Dofp Quicksilver is below Mach 20 so flash wins.

#158 Posted by g2_ (11936 posts) - - Show Bio
#159 Posted by samconery (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

DOFP quicksilver takes this

#160 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_:

Defeated zoom who was Mach 20+.

#161 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio
#162 Posted by ThunderPrince (7097 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_ said:

Loading Video...

#163 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52 said:
@g2_ said:

Loading Video...

This is dofp Quicksilver not apocalypse Quicksilver and those calculation are completely wrong.

#164 Posted by ThunderPrince (7097 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

@nightmare52: Its the same universe bro but if you insist.

#165 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

Loading Video...

@nightmare52: Its the same universe bro but if you insist.

Do u have any idea how he got 0.05 sec ????

It's same universe but dopf Quicksilver has initial acceleration was below Mach 20 and apocalypse Quicksilver doesn't have initial acceleration speed !!!!

#166 Posted by ThunderPrince (7097 posts) - - Show Bio
#167 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio
#168 Posted by ThunderPrince (7097 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: Then Quicksilver is even faster than we thought. :)

#169 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio
#170 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio
#171 Posted by ThunderPrince (7097 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: In all three videos the people showed their research and their calculations and I could not find an error in them, so it is up to you to tell me why they were wrong.

#172 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: In all three videos the people showed their research and their calculations and I could not find an error in them, so it is up to you to tell me why they were wrong.

1. In the first video he uses area/time instead of distance/time and multiply it with detonation velocity for no reason.
  2. In the second video considering Slo-mo scene timing which wasn't consistent and had cut scene which makes it as miscalculation.
#173 Posted by musa56 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@theawesomeflashsandiego32: but one thing you are failing to understand is that even when barry is training, he's never above Mach 4, just at Mach 3.3 or so. HIS SPEED HAS BEEN INCONSISTENT FROM TIME TO TIME!, how many times do i say that, yes you can argue that but at least in a year span quicksilver reached near hypersonic speeds while barry struggles to travel at Mach 3.3 for almost two years. Yes, at some level barry is faster, such as traveling outside the U.S, faster than lightning etc. but other times he struggles to even got at Mach 3.3, this makes it confusing to find his actual classified speed. i also mentioned even if the laser isn't at lightspeed you can argue its almost as fast. since when was barry Mach 26 confirmed?!?!?!, his top speed classified was with the tacheyon that was Mach 13.2, without it he was at Mach 3.3, clearly at classified speed quicksilver is above, i also stated quicksilver was so far away from hawkeye, but yes, it's safe to say barry is faster but clearly quicksilver also has better combat skill as he destroy's ten ultron bots in one second, keep in mind they're made of the hardest metal in the MCU

#174 Posted by majin77 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_batman_ftw: I know this was a year ago, but you do realize time travel is a fictional thing? Meaning I could come up with anyway possible to time travel in a fictional character or story. A wikipedia article doesn't limit that. Anyway, Flash in the CW series is not Speed of Light. (I'm not sure if this is accurate, but I'm gonna trust it because I don't wanna go back an rewatch the series.) If this is the case then Quicksilver from X-Men wins imo. He seems to be controlling time rather than moving at super speeds, due to the fact that he's seen standing still multiple times in that kitchen scene, and in the fairly recent mansion scene. MCU Quicksilver isn't a factor here

#175 Posted by theawesomeflashsandiego32 (2152 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa56: how many times do I have to say tat QS is NOT hypersonic! He is barely Mach 4. What laser feat are you speaking of? And no, they are not close to Lightspeed. In that case, Barry has recently out ran MULTIPLE plasma blasts. He has been above Mach 3.3 for quite some time now.

When Barry was Mach 3.3 (but we will bump it down to Mach 3); Zoom was at least 4x faster then him which puts him at least Mach 12. When Barry got the Tachyon device he was Mach 13 like you had previously stated. And while he was that speed he was STOMPING Zoom. Then Zoom took his speed adding it to his own which makes him Mach 25, again, AT LEAST! After his run in with the Speed Force Barry came back and once again DESTROYED Zoom. So at least Mach 26. And then the other feats that you have mentioned. And the QS feat about the bullet in slow motion that Hawkeye shot through the glass. Barry reacted to a bullet connecting with his neck, catching it and moving out before it could even draw blood or harm him.

#176 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox quicksilver has better feats than any of them.

Sorry but until flash can run 20 ft Circles around multiples bullets or clear a mansion faster than an explosion or make it seem as if a bumble bees wings are frozen... Fox Quicksilver godstomps both at the same time.

#177 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

@theawesomeflashsandiego32:

Quicksilver ran laps around bullets, cleared a house faster than an explosion, and made a bumblebee's wings look like they were frozen... how in the hell is he not hypersonic???

#178 Posted by theawesomeflashsandiego32 (2152 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_mode999: bruh.... we are talking about AoU QS. Anybody with a brain knows FOX QS is hypersonic.

And I agree he wins but godstomps? No.

#179 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

@theawesomeflashsandiego32:

Currently the flash isnt anywhere past Mach 20

While Quicksilver makes a Mach 1 bullet look motionless.

#180 Posted by theawesomeflashsandiego32 (2152 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supremegeneration
#181 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11948 posts) - - Show Bio

*looks back through thread*

People actually thought CW Flash was lightspeed?!

#182 Posted by musa56 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@theawesomeflashsandiego32: first of all, zoom did not increase in speed, its a misconception, barry's speed helped replace his dying cells and made him healthy cells so that he wouldn't depend on velocity 9. then you just said he is at Mach 4, then you say barely, stick to your statements. quicksilver ha better combat skill, he destroy's ultron bots made of the hardest metal in the MCU, barry broke his hand just by traveling at Mach 1.1 when fighting gerder, however you say his name, quicksilver is indeed Mach 4, making him near hypersonic speeds, which is Mach 5, BARRY'S SPEED HAS BEEN INCONSISTENT FROM TIME TO TIME!, he was stomping zoom at the end because the faster he ran he'd power up the weapon that would've destroyed the multiverse, so he had to be careful on how fast he was going, he did beat him at the end but thats when he was caught by surprise from barry's punch, without the tacheyon, barry is around Mach 3.3 and hes gotten faster. barry did catch the bullet but barely, it was by luck and thank got barry was fast enough. quicksilver still strikes harder and stronger than flash and if flash is hit, he'd be down for the count.

#183 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11948 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, the FOX QS lowball is real.

@sanitrize1999 In your supposed running around world/mach 900 calcs, are you taking into account that Supergirl was helping thus halving the time?

#184 Posted by WeAreTheFlash (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: Doesn't really matter what she was doing as they both had to run around the US.

#185 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11948 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: Doesn't really matter what she was doing as they both had to run around the US.

They did, but it was less ground covered (i.e she might take West Coast and he'd take East Coast, thus neither went fully around the US).

#186 Posted by WeAreTheFlash (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
#187 Edited by God_of_Steel (98 posts) - - Show Bio
#188 Edited by Beast_mode999 (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_of_steel:

Proof??? Becaus Quicksilver makes Mach 1 look motionless.

Anyone with a brain knows that he is hypersonic while Flash at the most is amach 20

#189 Posted by God_of_Steel (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_mode999: Savitar is fast enough to appear all over the city at once, QS gets blitzed he isn't fast enough to do that

#190 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_mode999 said:

Fox quicksilver has better feats than any of them.

Sorry but until flash can run 20 ft Circles around multiples bullets or clear a mansion faster than an explosion or make it seem as if a bumble bees wings are frozen... Fox Quicksilver godstomps both at the same time.

Fox Quicksilver ran around a bullet which was close to Mach 1 and the bullet were moving even from his perception but the bullets were literally frozen when flash rotated the agent's bullet and when he caught vigilante's bullet which were around Mach 2.

So Flash > Quicksilver.

#191 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

I'm pretty sure neither of the feats you posted hold a candle to running 20 laps around motionless Mach 1 bullets especially given the fact he stopped to do simple tasks while they were stopped lol.

#192 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa56: Barry is 13+ Mach at the end or season 2. Mach 13 is Zooms top speed. Barry is faster after his connection tO the speed force gothe stronger. Also his newest feat from the crossover would put him over 100 mach but I doubt that is gonna be consistent.

Speed Timeline:Season 1:At end of season one Barry is mach 3.3

Season 2:At the beginning of season two Zooms is Mach 8.

A little over halfway through season 2 Barry gets the Tachyon device and gets to mach 13.2

Zoom steals Barry's powers and gets to mach 13.3+.

Barry gets access to more speed force and now is 13.3+ Mach in raw power.

Plus is the was confirmed in the show that Barry was faster than the tachion device previously, and didn't require the device anymore.

Also ALMOST EVERY SPEEDSTER IN COMICS ARE INCONSISTENT.

#193 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

I'm pretty sure neither of the feats you posted hold a candle to running 20 laps around motionless Mach 1 bullets especially given the fact he stopped to do simple tasks while they were stopped lol.

Quicksilver didn't even travel 25 m.

Stop making claims that isn't true !!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Flash was able to redirect the Mach 2 bullet in opposite direction easily.

#194 Edited by Beast_mode999 (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

Ok a couple things

1. The full scene is Quicksilver going around the room knocking the guards out running all around an crowded room... messing with a couple of guys other than just knocking them out.

2. The flash in that scene caught one bullet...QS moved 5 out the way just by standing still.

3. So that entire room is not 25 meter??? Ok lol

Also I just rewatched the flash scene again

1. Flash himself looked like he was moving in slow motion at times

2. He got a jumping start on the bullet.

3. He didn't come at the bullet he came in from the side

#195 Posted by WeAreTheFlash (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_mode999: But the bullet wasn't moving at all, so if there was more bullets we could assume he could do those too.

#196 Edited by Beast_mode999 (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

We could clearly see the bullet moving in the scene

#197 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_mode999 said:

@nightmare52:

Ok a couple things

1. The full scene is Quicksilver going around the room knocking the guards out running all around an crowded room... messing with a couple of guys other than just knocking them out.

2. The flash in that scene caught one bullet...QS moved 5 out the way just by standing still.

3. So that entire room is not 25 meter??? Ok lol

Also I just rewatched the flash scene again

1. Flash himself looked like he was moving in slow motion at times

2. He got a jumping start on the bullet.

3. He didn't come at the bullet he came in from the side

Speed is calculated by how long they traveled not what they did while they traveled.

Quicksilver traveled almost 20 m when the bullet traveled 5 m from last cop and 2.6 m from first cop .

In one of the previous posts of nerdist video which I saw , he said the first cop and X-Men had 2.6m which is close to the radius of the room.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wEe9yKM0BAU

So circumference of the room is 16.3 m and he traveled only 3/4 of the room so in circle so it close to 12 m.

So assuming that he traveled 8 for the rest of the cop he pretty much traveled only 20 m.

Bullet was fired almost same time flash blitzed.

So , Flash traveled 1.5 m when the bullet traveled 0.04 m .

So Flash > Quicksilver Dofp by speed.

#198 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

that room is way more than 16 meters in circumference especially a Kitchen.

Quick Silver stopped to do other things while he was moving and he didn't travel in only one straight line. He has to go around tables ovens police officers and knives at the same time.

I have another video with actually calcus that put Quck silver 1000 times the speed of sound. Barry as of now isn't even past Mach twenty according to the series itself.

The flash clearly moved before the bullet so you just made that up

I'll give you calls and the video later when I get to my computer

#199 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_mode999 said:

@nightmare52:

that room is way more than 16 meters in circumference especially a Kitchen.

Quick Silver stopped to do other things while he was moving and he didn't travel in only one straight line. He has to go around tables ovens police officers and knives at the same time.

I have another video with actually calcus that put Quck silver 1000 times the speed of sound. Barry as of now isn't even past Mach twenty according to the series itself.

The flash clearly moved before the bullet so you just made that up

I'll give you calls and the video later when I get to my computer

Doing things at that speed doesn't matter since he was at that speed it's quite negligible .

That's why I used more than 3 times of the room radius as extra distance he traveled to rest of the cop.

Where was it said Barry is less than 20 ???

That agent shot the bullet when Barry blitzed .

I am waiting !!!

#200 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

https://youtu.be/Ct0KG75hYPI

https://youtu.be/qwzDfqVcyUU