AoU Quicksilver VS DOFP Quicksilver VS TV Flash

#101 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus said:
@mrnoital said:
@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

@xiokenji: @rbt: do you even bother read comments?! I sat bar Mljonir and last scene

RBT you really need to be non bias when debating it's not a very good look

he was shot by a random cop, so he was still tagged

You mean this scene?

No Caption Provided

Where he intentionally deflects a bullet to keep it from hitting SW?

Use your head , look at how slow he reacts to that bullet and compare them to Fox QS or Barry.

And you don't deflect a bullet by let it hit you , wtf.

#102 Posted by ScotticusRex (663 posts) - - Show Bio

TV Flash owns AoU Quicksilver, but gets stomped badly by DoFP Quicksilver.

#103 Posted by KCMinato (2458 posts) - - Show Bio

TV Flash owns AoU Quicksilver, but gets stomped badly by DoFP Quicksilver.

#104 Posted by Nomar (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcminato: @scotticusrex:His combat showings say otherwise. AoU quicksilver has better durability and much much better strength. One hit(and he will hit) from AoU QS is gonna kill Barry. Whereas AoU QS can tank tons of Barry's hits.

#105 Posted by kbm (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

DOFP Quicksilver makes them punch each other.

#106 Posted by KCMinato (2458 posts) - - Show Bio

@nomar: Whats AoU QS's speed ? I dont think hes near as fast as barry . I agree that barry wont be able to hurt Qs much but hes definitely much faster than him . with the speed advantage and many tricks up his sleeve , ( creating vacuum / super sonic punch ) ., the cw flash emerges victorious

#107 Edited by Nomar (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcminato: Do you watch the show? I'm not being antagonistic. I've already made a post with many of Barry's fights. If you think Barry who gets taken down by regular speed humans on a regular is taking down AoU QS that's insane. Barry is pathetic in a fight. MCU Black Widow could take him and I'm not even joking. If you've watched the show and seen his fights you'd agree. Also They are around equal in speed based on statements made by the smartest people on the show(and his consistent showings, I don't care for fan calcs and outliers). Speed will be a non factor in this fight. Fighting capability is what matters. Take how poorly Barry does against regular speed people, now give those people super speed, durability and strength. Ya I can only say people in this topic are being fanboys. Otherwise it makes zero sense to vote for CW Flash.

#108 Edited by KCMinato (2458 posts) - - Show Bio
@nomar said:

@kcminato: Do you watch the show? I'm not being antagonistic.

yes , yes i do . Ok

If you think Barry who gets taken down by regular speed humans on a regular is taking down AoU QS that's insane.

um... apparently you've not been very observant either huh. The times he gets taken down by these "regular speed humans " is because he gets surprised attacked from the back which is his weakness . go see a post on this .

Barry is pathetic in a fight. MCU Black Widow could take him and I'm not even joking. If you've watched the show and seen his fights you'd agree.

MCU black widow could take him ? alright , tell me your trolling now . show me a fight where he is pathetic in a fight . give me the evidence.

Also They are around equal in speed based on statements made by the smartest people on the show(and his consistent showings, I don't care for fan calcs and outliers).

equal in speed ? you're really kidding right ? Flash has outran and dodged explosions and lightning on several occasions . now what has quicksilver outran ? Last time i check he could not save hawkeye and himself from those plane bullets ultron shot .

Speed will be a non factor in this fight. Fighting capability is what matters

Speed will be a non factor in this fight ?what are you talking about .. Its partially speed which can determine the true winner of this match . The fact that they both are super fast , the one which is faster a tad bit will have an upper hand .

Both are important in this fight. Not just one , you cant rule out the speed factor just because they are both fast . fighting capabilities are just as important as speed

.Take how poorly Barry does against regular speed people, now give those people super speed, durability and strength. Ya I can only say people in this topic are being fanboys. Otherwise it makes zero sense to vote for CW Flash.

Zero sense ? no no no . Flash has shown much greater speed feats than quicksilver has . Flash has also shown to be more diverse and more abilities that can help him to win here . How will quicksilver deal with a being faster than him and can give him trouble with vacuums and a super sonic punch which can take him out from one hit.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
#109 Posted by Hocko1999_VIRUS (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter stomps. He'll outright blitz Pietro, and then when Barry decides to be a complete moron (as usual) and lectures him or goes to punch him at a normal human speed, Peter will just flick his cheek and send him flying the ef away.

#110 Posted by Mr_Existence (351 posts) - - Show Bio

DOFP Quicksilver is overrated, the wanking here is ridiculous. Besides at the end of the day...

No Caption Provided

#111 Posted by Blackice709 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

still DOFP QS

#112 Posted by Just_Banter (12423 posts) - - Show Bio

DOFP QS for now, though Flash will win this during the coming season.

#113 Posted by GXrevolution96 (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver gets a lightning blast to face.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#114 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (12030 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash can beat both even if they team up on him

#115 Edited by Cregan_Stark (5486 posts) - - Show Bio

DOFP QS is still the fastest one here so I think he wins

#116 Posted by Stefano (2618 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter stomps. He'll outright blitz Pietro, and then when Barry decides to be a complete moron (as usual) and lectures him or goes to punch him at a normal human speed, Peter will just flick his cheek and send him flying the ef away.

#117 Posted by Fallingcliffs (5727 posts) - - Show Bio
#118 Posted by FableCounty (873 posts) - - Show Bio

Foxsilver is too much

Avatar image for don_higashikata
#119 Posted by Don_Higashikata (729 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men Peter

#120 Edited by JakeZade (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe QS DOFP is so fast and has such control of his powers that he would win without questions. Barry (CW Flash) can time travel but that doesn't seem to require him going faster than the speed of light and instead has something to do with the speed force, that and his acceleration seems to insanely slower than QS DOFP whose seems to be instant.

Here are the estimated speeds For the 'speedseters':

QS AoU= Slow AF

QS DOFP= Mach 112,524 Or 86,336,193.6 Miles Per Hour

CW Flash (season two top speeds) = Mach 13.2 or 10,127.95 Miles per hour

Sources:

QS DOFP: https://youtu.be/L5S5u60eeNg?t=4m54s

CW Flash: https://moviepilot.com/p/how-fast-is-the-flash/4072813

#121 Edited by Direflash (763 posts) - - Show Bio

Please...like watch the movies. Foxsilver is like 50x faster than Barry. Just ridiculous that people think Barry is faster than Fox Quicksilver. Like when barry has outrunned a hundreds of a kilotons explosion while foooling around and saving over 40 people, in couple of seconds. And by fooling around I mean he lost like 90% of his time in that during the saving.

This is a total rape towards Peters favor.

#122 Posted by nfactor1995 (13482 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox Quicksilver easily solos both of them

#123 Posted by WeAreTheFlash (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

Please...like watch the movies. Foxsilver is like 50x faster than Barry. Just ridiculous that people think Barry is faster than Fox Quicksilver. Like when has barry outrunned a hundreds of a kilotons explosion while foooling around and saving over 40 people, in couple of seconds.

This is a total rape towards Peters favor.

#124 Posted by WeAreTheFlash (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry can beat Dofp Peter but not Apocalypse. But since it says Dofp in the title, Flash solos.

#125 Posted by RBT (30498 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry. Unless we are including Apocalypse feats for QS.

#126 Posted by Direflash (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@sanitrize1999:

Thats like the totally same Quicksilver. He was pushing multiple bullets in different direction in Dofp, while like goofing around with stupid grin in his face. Dofp QS annihilates Barry in same way like the other.

#127 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18964 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox quicksilver >>>>>>CW Flash>>>>>>> AoU slowsilver

#128 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

@direflash: CW Flash has shown a feat requiring mach 900.

And the feats in Apocalypse are way faster than the ones in DoFP.

#129 Edited by Direflash (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@sanitrize1999:

No he has not. His speed has been clarified multiple times in the show and it is not even close to 10 machs. In the newest episode Barry was askin help from Kidflash to be faster than him, and KD was not even mach 3. If you are refering to his ability to timejump, that is just utter and pure PIS crap. Nothing to do with his speed.

So please, Barry is not in any range of being faster than Fox quicksilver.

#130 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

@direflash: Actually Barry'a last CONFIRMED speed in a number was mach 13. Then a few episodes later when Barry regained his connection to the speedforce it was stated that he was faster than before, but was not specified in numbers. In the crossover event, Flash ran around the world in like 3 second all the while diffusing bombs. Since we have no clue of Barry's current top speed, that feat being over mach 900 is completely plausible.

#131 Posted by Direflash (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@sanitrize1999:

Still a not a close of your so claimed mach 900. Peter is way over that speed of 13 machs. He actually had like one minute and 20 seconds time to fool around before he stopped four bullets to hit Mags and Charles. If we think about the average speed of a handgun is about 1200 km/h and that is like 330 meters per second, and the distance was in that scene about 4-5 meters at tops. So his speed while fooling aroiund was about 200.000 meters per second and thats about 600 machs. Thats roughly the speed what he was moving. Of course the time of the movie and actuall calculated time arent always the same, but like I said roughly. He is hundreds of times faster.

#132 Posted by WeAreTheFlash (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

@direflash: Barry is said to be faster than Mach 13 in the show but wasn't specified. So that mach number is old. You just said that Dofp best feat was mach 600. And since Flashes best feat is mach 900. Flash takes this.

#133 Posted by Direflash (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@sanitrize1999:

Please proof then m8. Never seen of your 900 machs crap.

#134 Posted by Direflash (763 posts) - - Show Bio

And to be clear, 600 is bare minimun, The first guy to shoot was in between 3-4 meters and that was not even speed that made him sweat. Like I said it was like a child in a playground. Like it was in Apocalypse. Would dare he could triple it with ease.

#135 Posted by ThunderPrince (7103 posts) - - Show Bio

DOFP Quicksilver stomps.

Loading Video...
#136 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

@direflash: I can't find a video of it online. But the calculations for it are as followed.

Circumference of Earth is 24,901 miles.

He traveled around it in 3 seconds.

24,901÷3=8,300 a second. 8,300miles x 60. (Cause there's 60 seconds in a minute) = 498,000. 498,000 times 60. (Because there is 60 minutes in an hour) =29,880,000mph.

1 mach= 767mph.

29,880,000÷ 767= mach 38,934.

So the calculations says he was traveling at mach 38,934. But just incase of error I dropped it down to mach 900.

#137 Posted by Direflash (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@sanitrize1999:

Sorry dude, but that is just major bullshit and you know it. Everyone knows it. What makes man this delusional about a character? Barry has about thousand feats showing he has never done anything like that. But of course you can't find a video. Either way if there is a video about it there is a thousand examples he can't do that.

But what ever. He travelled the earth in 3 seconds and needs help from Kidflash that is barely a 3 macher. Sweet proofs indeed.

#138 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

@direflash: I found the video also, my bad, it wasn't 3 second. It was 43.

24,902÷43=579

579x60=34,746

34,746x60= 2,084,818

2,084,818÷767= mach 2,717

#139 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

@direflash: https://youtu.be/aad3TNVA0gA

Also not bs. Pis is why Barry is needing help from kid flash.

#140 Edited by Direflash (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@sanitrize1999:

Yeah clearly seeing the video, with my eyes. OMG ITS THERE!!

And the calculations, Damn they just are in my face!!!

Damn the delusion is real.

#141 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

@direflash: And if you want to downgrade that feat further. We could say that he only traveled the U.S and not the world.

2,800÷43=65.

65x60=3,906

3,906x60=234,418

234,418÷767= mach 305

Now stop downplaying the Flash.

#142 Edited by Direflash (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@sanitrize1999:

Again. The video of this? Or is there? I am putting my money that there is not, and im closely 99% sure about this. But THE VIDEO dude??? Im so exited to see this.

#143 Posted by Direflash (763 posts) - - Show Bio

actually im checking the Flash series now and still no, around th globe in 3 seconds to been seen.

#144 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

@direflash: I already sent it, post #139...

Here it is again, feat starts at 2:20

https://youtu.be/BN2U2HyhYrE

#145 Posted by Direflash (763 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats it?? That whole scene made like zero sense. Both of the scene show that they are like max supersonic levels, like they are. Barry run like 500 meters in one second in that scene. And you tell me he went around the whole earth in 3 seconds :DDDDD Never seen that much PIS in one scene. Its like retarded levels of PIS. Bad writing is the name what you want to call this crap. Also it does not show anything at all.

Somehow odd he makes seconds to travel in the city but this is just reasonable??? God you are dense.

#146 Posted by musa56 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Dofp quicksilver has impressive feats. calculations prove that during Dofp, quicksilver saved logan, erick, and xavier in 0.5 seconds. according to a youtuber named Gubz, quicksilver was moving at mach 2327. (798,161 m/s). During apocalypse, Gubz also calculated his speed and quicksilver was moving at mach 112,524 (38,595,732 m/s). these feats itself prove that Dofp quicksilver is the fastest here, i don't know if its canon but Gubz also calculated quicksilver's speed in a sky commercial and quicksilver was moving over 26,824,665,210 mph (40x light speed). Age of ultron quicksilver has indeed caught a bullet (fired by klau) as soon as it left the gun barrel and place it on the table and made a complete turn to the corner of the wall in almost less than a second, so this feat would be slightly above Mach 1, around Mach 1.2. During that scene were he saved hawkeye, i believe that quicksilver because he was so far away had to quickly save hawkeye, so i remember doing some calculations but i kinda.....forgot but i do remember my result and quicksilver traveled mach 5. quicksilver even reached the floor at the same time ultron shot a laser and lasers move at light speed, it is arguable he traveled at or almost as fast as light, but he still sees the world in slow motion, he also has good striking power as he can dismantle ultron's robot army also taking in to account that his robots are made of the hardest metal yet quicksilver beat 10 of them in a second and completely destroys them. so quicksilver runs at both supersonic speeds (exceeding mach 1) and hypersonic speeds (mach 5 and above), completely destroy's 10 ultron bots in a second. now for CW flash. cw flash's speed has fluctuated over time, from dodging lighting to unable to pass mach 2. after fast enough barry was capable of traveling at mach 2 (supersonic speeds) and after his fight with trajectory he can travel at mach 3.3 in 1 second instantaneously. his top speed was shown with the tacheyon device and he traveled mach 13.2, faster than AoU quicksilver but that was only with the tacheyon. AoU quicksilver is believe it or not...seemingly faster than barry when barry could only travel up to mach 3.3 while quicksilver could travel at hypersonic speeds (mach 5). From time to time barry has had inconsistent speed, going from calculations to faster than lightning (above mach 286.7) to below mach 2. remember even when 2% of barry's speed was taken, barry could barely save iris from getting stabbed, then theres that. AoU quicksilver isn't useless, it's just one scene that people make fun of but he was willing to save the kid and hawkeye from getting hit, remember in the winter solider credits pietro got his powers and a year later in age of ultron he increased to mach 5. while it took barry almost a year to reach mach 3.3. clearly AoU quicksilver is faster, yes i agree. Quicksilver seemingly increased in speed faster than barry. which is why with quicksilver's better combat skill and striking power, he'd win over barry. so it goes like 1. Dofp quicksilver 2. AoU quicksilver 3. CW Flash

#147 Edited by WeAreTheFlash (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

@direflash: He traveled around the country in 45 seconds ike I said before. It even says so ino the scene that it was around the country.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
#148 Posted by theawesomeflashsandiego32 (2152 posts) - - Show Bio
#149 Posted by musa56 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@theawesomeflashsandiego32: i've stated my reason why AoU quicksilver is indeed faster than a bullet and can match barry, also barry from time to time has inconsistent speed, from being faster than lightning to slower than mach 2. AoU quicksilver easily surpasses supersonic speeds and travels at hypersonic speeds (Mach 5 and above), just because of one scene of quicksilver where he dies from bullets doesn't mean he is slower, we have to understand the situation quicksilver was in, barry's top speed was Mach 13.2 which is faster than quicksilver but without the tacheyon, barry moves just at Mach 3.3, quicksilver also caught a bullet and even caught up to lasers which are at light speed. barry has feats to prove himself faster than quicksilver but calculations will change in every feat, also quicksilver has greater combat feats as he easily destroys ultron bots, 10 robots destroyed in one second. i know people will disagree and argue with it but believe it or not AoU quicksilver is faster, as even proof is shown, maybe if he didn't get hit by those bullets, quicksilver would prove himself to be faster than even Mach 8 or Mach 10. but then again, barry is fast, and has feats that prove him to be hundreds of Mach numbers above quicksilver but his speed was always classified at least Mach 2 OR Mach 3.3 whenever he is training or getting faster. which is why Quicksilver would wreck him, not just speed but his combat skill will wreck barry in just one hit

#150 Edited by ChomP (684 posts) - - Show Bio

no lets be really wally is at Mach 3 in the lastest episode, and based off the graph fro HR he is only SLOWLY gradually getting faster where as Wally is rapidly getting faster..

Wally also stats he;s 'nearly' as fast as flash and he was only Mach 3.

how about we stop HIGH BALLING flash.

@sanitrize1999

@direflash: And if you want to downgrade that feat further. We could say that he only traveled the U.S and not the world.

2,800÷43=65.

65x60=3,906

3,906x60=234,418

234,418÷767= mach 305

Now stop downplaying the Flash.