AoU Quicksilver VS DOFP Quicksilver VS TV Flash

#51 Posted by DarthAznable (16937 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash has the most combat experience. Is the fastest as well imo.

#52 Posted by Helicoprion (3557 posts) - - Show Bio

quicksilver

#53 Posted by birdman400 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

he is the fastest but people love to argue that AoU QS can beat him , yet cant even touch him

#54 Posted by Primez0ne (9963 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I like Barry he rarely beats opponents without help or prep, gets tagged multiple times by characters with no superspeed and he is pretty incompetent so...

DoFP Quicksilver>AoU Quicksilver>CW Flash.

#55 Posted by birdman400 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I like Barry he rarely beats opponents without help or prep, gets tagged multiple times by characters with no superspeed and he is pretty incompetent so...

but AoU QS proved he is a low tier , he couldn't even dodge bullets when Barry is over here dodging light bolts and time traveling , an SMP would kill AoU QS cause barry is to fast for him

#56 Posted by DarthAznable (16937 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthaznable said:

he is the fastest but people love to argue that AoU QS can beat him , yet cant even touch him

Barry tends to suffer PIS for plot sake.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
#57 Edited by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry has been confirmed to never hitting higher than Mach 2

#58 Edited by Primez0ne (9963 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne said:

but AoU QS proved he is a low tier , he couldn't even dodge bullets when Barry is over here dodging light bolts and time traveling , an SMP would kill AoU QS cause barry is to fast for him

And Barry tends to get consistently tagged(Gorilla Grodd, Peek-a-boo, Atom Smasher, robot bees,etc), so I really don't see why he cannot be easily tagged and one-shot by either of the Quicksilvers, who are faster than the characters I mentioned and possess strong striking force. Also most of his victories over opponents as mentioned before were won with either help, prep, or both. I agree that Barry is faster by reaction feats but almost all of his actual fights prove very clearly that he does not know how to fight effectively like the Reverse-Flash has shown.

Both Quicksilvers has literally saw bullets in slow motion and AoU caught a bullet before. AoU Quicksilver had to run and push Hawkeye and a kid out of the way before the bullets hit them so that was why he got shot in the first place.

#59 Posted by birdman400 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry has been confirmed to never hitting higher than Mach 2

Barry was confirmed to actually hit FTL

#60 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by birdman400 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@birdman400: lol.....please amuse me then?

to time travel lol , you have to run faster than light , you have to be able to see it in slowmotion to see the light particles and by Barry pushing his utter limits he was able to do it , but nobody could calculate that b/c he time traveled

plus barry ran into a black hole , and we're all assuming he came out , to run into a black hole and back out , you have to be able to run near FTL

#62 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@birdman400: 1. Both wells and Caitlin both stated he would be required to hit Mach 2 to time travel this what they States and they even mentioned it would be faster than he's ever gone before

2. That wasn't a black hole otherwise the whole planet would've been instantly destroyed

#63 Posted by birdman400 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@birdman400: 1. Both wells and Caitlin both stated he would be required to hit Mach 2 to time travel this what they States and they even mentioned it would be faster than he's ever gone before

2. That wasn't a black hole otherwise the whole planet would've been instantly destroyed

Wells and Caitlin didn't know he time traveled , THE FIRST TIME (that's the one I'm talking) , Caitlyn only knows barry time traveled the first time with the help of the machine ,

a black hole is only as big as the surrounding area , it sucked up the city since the city is big , just like it can suck up a galaxy b/c the galaxy is humongous

#64 Posted by Nomar (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how these CW Flash fans love ignoring statements from the smartest people on the show. As if they are the authority.

#65 Posted by VashtaNerada88 (3498 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

Wells and Caitlin didn't know he time traveled , THE FIRST TIME (that's the one I'm talking) , Caitlyn only knows barry time traveled the first time with the help of the machine ,

a black hole is only as big as the surrounding area , it sucked up the city since the city is big , just like it can suck up a galaxy b/c the galaxy is humongous

light isn't fast enough to escape a black hole.....just saying

#66 Edited by Arcus1 (27819 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash has the best speed feats out of combat, but he's consistently a pretty terrible fighter. Consistent enough where I don't think we can just dismiss it as PIS.

DoFP QS was very impressive in terms of speed and combat usage, but at the same time he's limited on feats, particularly against noteworthy opponents. He's also the least likely to actually take a fight seriously, which could be a problem for him.

I know there's that statement that MCU QS is only about as fast as a bullet, but I think he has feats that put him above that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'd also say he probably has the best striking power here

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not saying MCU QS wins, but I don't think he should be counted out

#67 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox QS>>>AoU QS>>>> flash

Things could change after season 2 though

#68 Edited by VashtaNerada88 (3498 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus: he should defiantly be counted out...Look how MCU QS looks at a bullet (your second gif)....now look how xmen QS perceives them (multiple bullets mind you)

Loading Video...

#69 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@vashtanerada88: but then look at CW flash I know the force field stopped him but it's highly apparent he's not on the same speed range at all as Fox's QS

http://youtu.be/5jWhomZdqQ8

#70 Posted by VashtaNerada88 (3498 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: just watched it...if that's a high end feat, he's outclassed also; IMHO. Xmen QS began as everyone started shooting. He had time to run around, goof off, KO the half dozen guards; steal a hat. THEN realize that the bullets are still heading towards his friends, so he runs over and pushes them out of harms way; just to go back so he can stand on the other side of the room smiling.....

#71 Posted by Stefano (2618 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Posted by nerdchore (8279 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry wins.

#73 Edited by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are people debating in favor of MCU QS when he's clearly fan inferior?

#74 Posted by RBT (30485 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Barry.

#76 Posted by Nomar (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji said:

Why are people debating in favor of MoS QS when he's clearly fan inferior?

Didn't know QS was in MoS.

#78 Edited by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

@nomar said:
@xiokenji said:

Why are people debating in favor of MoS QS when he's clearly fan inferior?

Didn't know QS was in MoS.

W.e you get the point.

#79 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji: because unlike Barry QS has actual striking force which can destroy robots who were canapé of smashing through buildings like butter and bar him grabbing MLjnoir and the last science used his speed effectively and didn't get tagged once

#80 Posted by RBT (30485 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji: because unlike Barry QS has actual striking force which can destroy robots who were canapé of smashing through buildings like butter and bar him grabbing MLjnoir and the last science used his speed effectively and didn't get tagged once

No Caption Provided

Suuuure

#81 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

Atleast Barry isn't... you know.. dead.

#82 Posted by Nomar (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh no a character dies. That must mean every living character is better than them. Stupidest argument ever.

#83 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

@nomar said:

Oh no a character dies. That must mean every living character is better than them. Stupidest argument ever.

He got tagged by bullets....

You know...

#84 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji: @rbt: do you even bother read comments?! I sat bar Mljonir and last scene

RBT you really need to be non bias when debating it's not a very good look

#85 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio
#86 Posted by RBT (30485 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji: @rbt: do you even bother read comments?! I sat bar Mljonir and last scene

Its little hard to understand what you are trying to say. With all the punctuation you use.

And going by that logic, bar all the times Barry has been tagged, he didn't get tagged once.

Picking sides makes me biased? I can at least provide feats to back up my claim..

#87 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: you down play everything that isn't DC live action and I mean everything

#88 Posted by RBT (30485 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: you down play everything that isn't DC live action and I mean everything

Nah. It just seems like I'm downplaying MCU because you overrate it.

#89 Posted by bflynn316 (2667 posts) - - Show Bio

CW Flash should win, but he always jobs on the show. I just don't get how he easily dodges lightning and then gets punched by Ollie. So it should go to DOFP Quicksilver.

#90 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: nah I really don't I just look at all consistency of feats and don't down play and over wank like you seem to do

#91 Edited by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin1 said:
Loading Video...

ftw

By far the most impressive feat IMO.

#92 Posted by Mrnoital (8492 posts) - - Show Bio

he was shot by a random cop, so he was still tagged

you can argue that he was shot from behind

but when Barry was shot from behind, he moved and was able to grab the bullet before it really broke the skin

Loading Video...

#93 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital: that's actually a very poor showing, you can even see him trying to react before its piercing his skin and the shooter is about 5 metres away from him

#94 Posted by Mrnoital (8492 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: yeah, the shooter was way closer than the one that shot QS

so that means the Flash has way better reaction time

Quicksilver couldn't move at all before he was shot

I think my point has been made

#95 Posted by Arcus1 (27819 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrnoital said:

he was shot by a random cop, so he was still tagged

You mean this scene?

No Caption Provided

Where he intentionally deflects a bullet to keep it from hitting SW?

#96 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital: ^^ still neither Barry or MCU QS are comparable at all to DoFP QS

#97 Edited by Mrnoital (8492 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus: that bullet went straight through him, he didn't deflect it at all, and it was going nowhere near SW seeing as she's way in the background, and the bullet is moving parallel to the screen

#98 Edited by Mrnoital (8492 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital: ^^ still neither Barry or MCU QS are comparable at all to DoFP QS

then stop arguing in favor of MCU

Barry can still advance and catch up, MCU has no chance

#99 Edited by Nomar (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

Also lol at the people in this topic that think all bullets travel at the same speed. Barry struggles with regular hand gun bullets. The bullets a Warthog/Drone/A-10 use travel much faster. In fact they travel faster than CW Flash max recorded speed. So the feat where he gets hit in the back of the head with the bullet and just barely evades death, would be certain death from the gun that killed AoU QS. Oh and he died saving 2 people he had to move out of the way, Barry couldn't even save 1 person from bullets fired from a hand gun. I mean he gets tagged by people even slower than slow as seen in the latest episode. Atom smasher is just some big slow brute. No issue hitting Barry. AoU is gonna hit him and disembowel him.

#100 Posted by GothamCiti (2890 posts) - - Show Bio

DOFP Pietro is still currently the most impressive especially in terms of how casual he was.