#1 Posted by Bladewolf2 (144 posts) - - Show Bio

So it was confirmed that AoU Quicksilver is fast as a bullet, maybe less according to Whedon, so... how he would fare in a royal battle against Xmen Quicksilver and the loveable TV Flash?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
#2 Edited by The_Caped_Crusader (10533 posts) - - Show Bio

DoFP QS > CW Flash > AoU QS

#3 Edited by Stormdriven (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

We need to see what AoU Pietro can do. We shouldn't only go off what Joss says.

#5 Posted by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash stomps them all easily

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
#6 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

CW Flash > DOFP QS.

Being able to time travel makes him faster than light, according to many people.

#7 Edited by TheKing47 (1346 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_batman_ftw:

Travelling through time is unquantifiable, however I do suspect that Flash might now be faster than DOFP QS has so far shown to be.

#8 Posted by RandomSid82 (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers: Age of Ultron is not out yet. I prefer to wait to see it before posting an opinion about his speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
#9 Posted by deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d (3679 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash is the fastest. DOFP QS is next. AoU is last, he did blitz Cap though in the trailer, but that's still meh.

#10 Edited by KingOfKings1 (2092 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Bladewolf2 (144 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid said:

Avengers: Age of Ultron is not out yet. I prefer to wait to see it before posting an opinion about his speed.

I dunno, I think he gonna be a lame super nerfed version, just like most MCU characters, Whedon himself (MCU main architect) confirmed Pietro speed along with Wanda being a Jean Grey-lite so.......

Loading Video...

at 0:25

Is gonna be pretty hilarious watching The Avengers having trouble with a dude that is pretty much a turtle compared to other speedsters.

#12 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Nomar (1787 posts) - - Show Bio

AoU quicksilver already has his speed quantified. Whedon says he's almost as fast as a bullet. So he's the slowest one here. Flash should be the fastest in pure speed(based on high end feats) but he's not beating DOFP quicksilver based on in combat usage of powers. So it's DOFP>>>>>>>>>>CW>>AoU(until we see how he uses his powers). CW Flash is terrible at using his powers. I mean Flash had a hard time with Arrow while bloodlusted. DOFP would see him as a statue and it would be a non fight.

#14 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

AoU QS has so many feats I forgot all of them.

#15 Posted by Nomar (1787 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysticmedivh: He doesn't need feats. From the clips we've seen and Whedon telling us his top speed. We know he's not a factor here.

#16 Posted by ostarion (375 posts) - - Show Bio

CW Flash > DOFP QS.

Being able to time travel makes him faster than light, according to many people.

In the show itself it shows him running on the treadmill at like 800 or 900 mph saying "I was running this fast when I went back in time"

#17 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostarion: You forgot to mention that he also said that it may have been other factors, such as; adrenaling, for example. Besides, he only felt that he ran that fast at that point, or else, he would have traveled through time in the very same scene.

Also, I'm changing my vote to DOFP QS > CW Flash.

#18 Posted by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

is flash moving faster than lightning "in combat" faster than DOFP QS?

#19 Posted by CitizenSentry (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_batman_ftw:

Travelling through time is unquantifiable, however I do suspect that Flash might now be faster than DOFP QS has so far shown to be.

To time travel you need to be faster than light.

think of it like this, When you travel at speeds approaching the speed of light, time slows down for you relative to the outside world. If you could travel faster than the speed of light, the time dilation would technically allow you to reach your destination before you even left, effectively traveling back in time.

#21 Edited by UFT (4533 posts) - - Show Bio

flash. he not just is faster due to feats but he has real combat experience against other metahumans and is tougher. theres more to combat than just speed

#22 Posted by zaied (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

DCCU Flash solos all of them.

#23 Edited by Ultragreenboy (4218 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Jestersmiles (9826 posts) - - Show Bio

flash stomps.

#25 Edited by WastelandMan (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

Joss Whedon in an interview said AoU Quicksilver is "as fast or close to as fast as a bullet" so he probably gets last.

#26 Posted by RandomSid82 (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladewolf2: Again, I will wait for the movie. Doesn't matter what someone say's before the movie is out. What matters is what is shown in the movie. If there are scenes that allow you to calculate his speed, and it is calculated much faster than that, then that is what you go by, not what Whedon says.

#28 Posted by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL the speed of thought is not faster than light...

#29 Posted by GodxDarkxOpal (527 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash

#30 Posted by Just_Banter (12418 posts) - - Show Bio

Thus far CW Flash > DOFP Quiksilver > AoU Quiksilver.

#31 Edited by GXrevolution96 (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver comes last. From the sounds if it, he is relatively slow, only being close to as fast as a bullet. Joss Whedon is the writer and wrote according to how fats he wants him. If he was faster than a bullet, Joss would have said so.

#32 Edited by egwGRVEBF (41 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladewolf2 said:

@randomsid said:

I dunno, I think he gonna be a lame super nerfed version, just like most MCU characters, Whedon himself (MCU main architect) confirmed Pietro speed along with Wanda being a Jean Grey-lite so.......

Loading Video...

at 0:25

Is gonna be pretty hilarious watching The Avengers having trouble with a dude that is pretty much a turtle compared to other speedsters.

Wow. That is really disappointing. The nerf continues.

#33 Edited by SirNeko (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevolution96 said:

Quicksilver comes last. From the sounds if it, he is relatively slow, only being close to as fast as a bullet. Joss Whedon is the writer and wrote according to how fats he wants him. If he was faster than a bullet, Joss would have said so.

And Stan Lee thinks Galactus is the strongest Marvel character, since he is/was one of the most iconic writers for Marvel, Galactus must really be the strongest. Whedon didn't write the movie so we could argue about the characters so he could have just gave a general answer for his speed. I mean he could be absolutely correct about it, he might not.

If he had said "To my peeps in the Comic Vine Battle Forum, QS is as fast as a bullet so don't go making your spite threads against Flash with him, I mean it you noobs" Then I would understand.

#34 Posted by rogueshadow (29432 posts) - - Show Bio

QS is faster than a bullet, he watches one move in slow mo.

#35 Edited by Black_Arrow (10286 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

That doesn't mean that he is faster than it. (I didn't watch the movie the thing is that the motion of the bullet would look less faster in his perception that it would be to us).

#36 Posted by GXrevolution96 (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

He was tagged by bullets when he died.

#37 Posted by Titanpathy (16 posts) - - Show Bio

AOU Quicksilver is way too slow to match the others.

DOFP Quicksilver moved so fast that the bullets were crawling toward the others so he was going much faster than bullet speed.

So DOFP QS > CW Flash >>> AOU QS, for now.

However nerfing characters is not a bad thing I preferred AOU QS for his characterization and I like that the MCU is toned down allowing for more suspension of disbelief.

P.S. DOFP Quicksilver was too fast even for the universe he was in, which is why they removed him from the plot.

#38 Posted by RBT (29319 posts) - - Show Bio

CW Flash>>DoFP QS>>>>>>>MCU QS.

#39 Posted by rogueshadow (29432 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

He was tagged by bullets when he died.

He was carrying Jenner and a kid and I'm pretty sure whatever rounds planes fire are much faster than regular bullets. Nevermind the hyper advanced Quinnjet.

@rogueshadow said:

That doesn't mean that he is faster than it. (I didn't watch the movie the thing is that the motion of the bullet would look less faster in his perception that it would be to us).

I'm pretty sure he cocks his head to it in real time, and earlier on he outpaces a bullet shot at him by Ullyses IIRC.

He probably doesn't win anyway.

#40 Posted by copete (2960 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#41 Posted by dorukesin1 (1881 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

ftw

#42 Posted by EyeDCyou (7512 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash has the top overall speed feat, and he has much more experience in combat (against a speedster no less). But DoFP QS appears to have faster spur of the moment speed. It can be a toss up between them.

AoU QS is crying in the corner clutching his kick ass outfit

#43 Posted by BullPR (6061 posts) - - Show Bio

Max speed, and it was recorded and shown on screen, for CW flash, was 2,000 miles/h. Plus, the constant jobbing and the low feat with the bullets

QS DoFP still wins. May change in the future.

#44 Posted by kfabz-23 (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash

#45 Posted by Stefano (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Winner: Quicksilver (DoFT); Runner-up: Quicksilver (AoU); Biggest loser The Flash.

Winner Quicksilver (DoFT) is the fastest, far outracing bullets. And knocking out people with a finger. He is way above mach 2, stated to be Flash's top speed at the end of season 1.

I actually think Pietro (AoU), might be the slowest but he hasgreat striking feats. His punches broke apart several of Ultron’s robots.

Flash is the second fastest speedster here, but he is a terrible fighter. Against Atom Smasher, Barry ran towards him using superspeed and for no reason stopped using his speed and punched him like a normal person. Atom Smasher simply block Barry’s Punch. Flash is ALWAYS being tagged by enemies with no superhuman speed. Both Quicksilvers should be able to punch Barry, since people MUCH slower have accomplished this. Also Barry loses almost every battle and only wins the second round because someone tells hims exactly what he has to do or he has prep.

#46 Posted by Incursion (1510 posts) - - Show Bio

@stefano said:

Winner: Quicksilver (DoFT); Runner-up: Quicksilver (AoU); Biggest loser The Flash.

Winner Quicksilver (DoFT) is the fastest, far outracing bullets. And knocking out people with a finger. He is way above mach 2, stated to be Flash's top speed at the end of season 1.

I actually think Pietro (AoU), might be the slowest but he hasgreat striking feats. His punches broke apart several of Ultron’s robots.

Flash is the second fastest speedster here, but he is a terrible fighter. Against Atom Smasher, Barry ran towards him using superspeed and for no reason stopped using his speed and punched him like a normal person. Atom Smasher simply block Barry’s Punch. Flash is ALWAYS being tagged by enemies with no superhuman speed. Both Quicksilvers should be able to punch Barry, since people MUCH slower have accomplished this. Also Barry loses almost every battle and only wins the second round because someone tells hims exactly what he has to do or he has prep.

Nailed it

#47 Posted by GXrevolution96 (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

CW Flash is ridiculously incompetent. I cant wait for Jay Garrick to school him next week's episdoe.

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
#48 Posted by UltimateInferno (604 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure CW Flash is the fastest... but he SUCKS ASS(excuse my language but I needed to emphasize that). I think the CW makes him so full of PIS so that he doesn't win every single fight. CW Flash speed>DOFP QS speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>that other dude

but DOFP QS>>CW Flash>>>>>>>>>>>that other dude due to the huge speed advantage

#49 Posted by TheSuperor (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably DOFP Quicksilver. Barry could win as well, but I don't see AOU Quicksilver having any chance

#50 Edited by cfrehse (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

AoU qs was easily faster than a bullet but dofp quicksilver is probably significantly faster.