No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Victory by KO or Death

Bloodlust on

Standard Weapons/Equipment

20 metre staring distance

Random Encounter

No knowledge

Kyrptonians are adapted ti Earth's environment.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spite.

ironthor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite.

The_Dark_Void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50%

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By GXrevolution96

Spite. Mismatch. Slaughter. WTFs stomp.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well ironman has shown superior speed, weaponry and durability I don't see how this is spite

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well ironman has shown superior speed, weaponry and durability I don't see how this is spite

Lie again

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LokLegends

Lol at this thread. Iron Man gets ripped apart like paper and gets his head crushed.

Mismatch

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: ermm how? In ironman 3 showed speeds of 450mach and durability has been on average the same getting bulrushes through walls eat ect not to mention ranking a tank shell without moving as in when Nam-El got staggered by jet air to land 40MM rounds

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry someone enlighten me to why the kyrptonians are faster? And how they would be able to change their direction mid air when leaping to reach ironman? Not to mention reacting and blocking a tank shell with his hand at a distance of 200 metres

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: @loklegends: tenesse to Florida is minimum 770 miles that is lowballing because I doubt they were at the closet ends towards each other and the suit form locked up in a she's travelled to Florida in 41 seconds

770 miles minimum in 41 seconds is way faster than anything kyrptonians showed furthermore blocking the tank shell with his hand is a better reaction feat than anything faora and namek showed

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman gets slaughtered.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GXrevolution96

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

Sorry someone enlighten me to why the kyrptonians are faster? And how they would be able to change their direction mid air when leaping to reach ironman? Not to mention reacting and blocking a tank shell with his hand at a distance of 200 metres

Faora blitzed about a dozen soliders in mere seconds and dodged bullets from a GAU-8/A Avenger, which firs

Faoras' combat speed>>>Iron Man.

Why do they need to change their direction in mid air?

Flight won't give IM that much of an advantage, considering it wasnt that much of factor in his fight with Thor. which ultimately ended becoming a H2H on the ground. Actually, the vast majority of the fight was fought on the ground. Both Faora and Nam-Ek were able to keep the fight with Clark on the ground and jumped up and grabbed him whenever he tried to take flight. I do not see why they cannot do the same to Tony. Furthermore, they showed the accuracy and speed in the leaps to tag an A10, which has a cruise speed of 550 km/h.

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

@somayareece: @loklegends: tenesse to Florida is minimum 770 miles that is lowballing because I doubt they were at the closet ends towards each other and the suit form locked up in a she's travelled to Florida in 41 seconds

770 miles minimum in 41 seconds is way faster than anything kyrptonians showed furthermore blocking the tank shell with his hand is a better reaction feat than anything faora and namek showed

Travel speed =/=combat speed. And neither Faora or Nam-Ek can fly, so its moot,

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora is faster, stronger & a better fighter. This team gave Superman trouble, Ironman would legit die.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IronMan stomps.

SAID

NO

ONE

EVERRRR

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

Why even make this thread if you knew this was coming...

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

Ironman vs two people above his level will end badly for him

lantian1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Iron Man's best durability feat when Sokovia exploded over his head

I can't see any kryptonian equaling that output of power

In fact he was still flying after that explosion

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

Intentional mismatch. Iron Man could probably take on Faora and possibly come out on top seeing how he actually has better strength and durability feats. There is absolutely no way he's taking on both of them at the same time.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess we throw feats out the window wen debating vs MoS characters fine let me use fanboyism ironman gets stomped even though he has better feats

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does he have acess to veronica?

ironthor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As an Iron man fanboy, i say that it is ridiculous to say he beats two characters with superior strength, striking and fighting speed. Nothing damaged them apart from the missile on Faora which koed her but i heard that was due to a sensory overload.

Iron man's best durability feats are the tank shell, taking hits from a holding back Thor, the propellor of the helicarrier, there may be other good ones.

However, Faora threw cal about 100m into a steel safe door and dented it, flattened a car with a hit, was too fast for cal to begin with, took bullrushing from cal aswell.

Namek threw a huge part of a train about 50m into cal and momentarily floored/koed cal. He also survived being punched into a train and the explosion afterwards.

These kryptonians are very tough but i find that a lot of people under rate them and some over rate them. They are stoppable, they can be koed with enough force e.g. namek on cal, oil rig on cal, sensory overload on faora. Also their strikes are very forceful but not absaloutely outrageous (although zod had a few immense strikes on cal). As i said, they are defeatable but not by iron man, iron man's unibeam and his missiles and his lasers are the best if his arsenal, and i dont see them doing enough to put either of them down. His armour did fly to him very quickly in iron man 3 but he wasnt in it and it was in separate parts. He did have good aerial fighting skill in both avengers films but his combat speed is less than namek's and much less than Faora (unless someone can remind me of some good feats). If he stays in the air, he would survive for a ling tim but inevitably would be ripped apart.

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

are you kidding me? when did he fly at mach 400 and the kryptonians seemed nearly invincible tanking punches that sent them flying city blocks and huge explosions and got up again like nothing happened. Faora speed blitzed a Jet at hundreds of meters distance and killed 4 police men in less than a second. Stop lying

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironthor1:

As an Iron man fanboy, i say that it is ridiculous to say he beats two characters with superior strength, striking and fighting speed. Nothing damaged them apart from the missile on Faora which koed her but i heard that was due to a sensory overload.

Oh you might be surprised.

The OP knew absolutely what he was doing and created an intentional spite thread against Iron Man

Iron man's best durability feats are the tank shell, taking hits from a holding back Thor, the propellor of the helicarrier, there may be other good ones.

Those aren't his best durability feats. Trust me on this one.

However, Faora threw cal about 100m into a steel safe door and dented it, flattened a car with a hit, was too fast for cal to begin with, took bullrushing from cal aswell.

Tony's MK II(and III) armour actually has better strength feats than that and better speed/bulrushing feats.

Namek threw a huge part of a train about 50m into cal and momentarily floored/koed cal. He also survived being punched into a train and the explosion afterwards.

Not far off what Tony's suits are capable of. And Tony again, has better durability feats.

These kryptonians are very tough but i find that a lot of people under rate them and some over rate them. They are stoppable, they can be koed with enough force e.g. namek on cal, oil rig on cal, sensory overload on faora. Also their strikes are very forceful but not absaloutely outrageous (although zod had a few immense strikes on cal). As i said, they are defeatable but not by iron man, iron man's unibeam and his missiles and his lasers are the best if his arsenal, and i dont see them doing enough to put either of them down. His armour did fly to him very quickly in iron man 3 but he wasnt in it and it was in separate parts. He did have good aerial fighting skill in both avengers films but his combat speed is less than namek's and much less than Faora (unless someone can remind me of some good feats). If he stays in the air, he would survive for a ling tim but inevitably would be ripped apart.

Iron Man can actually give Nam-Ek a run for his money, and can definitely beat Faora in a good fight. The OP should at least add War Machine or the Veronica suit to make things a bit better.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess Stark can fly, making it harder for the Kryptonians to punch him than if he was grounded, but they're much faster, stronger and more durable than he is so i'm pretty sue they tear him apart once they get their hands on him. His armour could take a lot of punishment, for sure, but the Kryptonians can rip it off of him and punch his head into jelly. Stark's lasers and missiles and whatnot wont even tickle his opponents. He goes down.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I guess Stark can fly, making it harder for the Kryptonians to punch him than if he was grounded, but they're much faster, stronger and more durable than he is so i'm pretty sue they tear him apart once they get their hands on him. His armour could take a lot of punishment, for sure, but the Kryptonians can rip it off of him and punch his head into jelly. Stark's lasers and missiles and whatnot wont even tickle his opponents. He goes down.

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

people making a case for iron man are straight up bias fanboys.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

iron man brings the iron legion

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings:

I guess Stark can fly, making it harder for the Kryptonians to punch him than if he was grounded, but they're much faster, stronger and more durable than he is so i'm pretty sue they tear him apart once they get their hands on him.

No, they're not stronger than Tony's suits for sure, nor are they more durable.

His armour could take a lot of punishment, for sure, but the Kryptonians can rip it off of him and punch his head into jelly.

They don't have what it takes to rip off Tony's suits.

Stark's lasers and missiles and whatnot wont even tickle his opponents. He goes down.

And yet Clark's lasers which are actually a lot weaker than Tony's repulsors was able to stun them. Tony goes down for sure, but only because it's a two on one fight not because they've got better feats.

people making a case for iron man are straight up bias fanboys.

I guess this is always the case with anyone who argues against the sacred MoS characters eyy?

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man having flight capabilities will not make much of difference considering that; not only was his fight with Thor fought mostly on the ground but Nam-Ek and Faora managed to keep Clark grounded the whole time. Whenever he would try to take flight, they grabbed him and flung him back onto the ground .

They will do more than "tickle" but they are certainly not putting either of them down. Not by a long shot. They are stronger, slightly more durable and significantly faster[I am mostly referring to Faora here]. Iron Man's repulsers will be annoying at best but they can be shaken off, assuming that Tony doesn't get outright blitzed by Faora. Individually, I see either of these two taking the majority against Tony unless he's in the Hulkbuster. But together, Tony gets massacred.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzeera_king: don't say im lying when he has two speed feats of thatcalibre

Tenesse to florida in41 seconds

America to middle east in 3 minutes

Dont jump and attack someone when you clearly don't know

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzeera_king: don't say im lying when he has two speed feats of thatcalibre

Tenesse to florida in41 seconds

America to middle east in 3 minutes

Dont jump and attack someone when you clearly don't know

HAHahAHAHAHaHahahahaHAhahahaHahaha when the hell did that happen.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzeera_king: flagged for starters

In Im3 when he was captured

In ironman 1 when he went to save civilians

So are done being an utter fool now and stopped laughing excessively orare you laughing at the hiliarous fanboyism most peole in this thread are showing and not ging by feats but going into hype

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#39  Edited By EyeDCyou

Iron Man can't hurt them.

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Show me the videos or i wont believe you.

''Flagged for starters'' oh man i have been here longer then you... Stop being ridicolous

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzeera_king: Show me the videos? Seriously your debating with characters you haven't even seeen

And no you havent been here longer than me

And i was right to flag you

Tbh im quite suprised that appratnley ironmans weaponary is weaker than a f15 cannon

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@gxrevolution96:

They are stronger, slightly more durable and significantly faster[I am mostly referring to Faora here].

They are not stronger, at least, not Faora, nor are they any more durable than Iron Man. Iron Man most definitely has better feats in those areas.

Iron Man's repulsers will be annoying at best but they can be shaken off, assuming that Tony doesn't get outright blitzed by Faora.

Really? 'annoying'? Clark's heat vision did more than annoy them, it actually hurt and stunned them, Tony's repulsors will be a lot worse seeing how it's superior to Clark's heat vision. They will 'shake off' Tony's repulsors strong enough to propel a boat?

No Caption Provided

Individually, I see either of these two taking the majority against Tony unless he's in the Hulkbuster. But together, Tony gets massacred.

Tony can take them on individually, he was durable enough to survive getting hit by a tank shell and crashing hard enough to leave deep craters:

Loading Video...

Durable enough to stop a charging Humvee with one arm without budging:

No Caption Provided

Tank hundreds of missiles without a single scratch:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Perform a human dive bomb:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't know why people like turning a blind eye/do not like acknowledging what the MCU characters are capable of, and place MoS characters on such high pedestal.

When is the over-exaggeration of MoS characters gonna stop? Is it ever gonna stop? I'm getting real tired of repeating myself over and over again(this is not directed at you btw)

What's stopping Tony from hitting Faora with a tank missile, getting rid of her face mask in the process? One on one, it's a lot closer than people believe.

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzeera_king: Show me the videos? Seriously your debating with characters you haven't even seeen

And no you havent been here longer than me

And i was right to flag you

Tbh im quite suprised that appratnley ironmans weaponary is weaker than a f15 cannon

... I have been here since mid-early 2013

Dude stop talking BS I have watched the movies, that doesn't mean i have photographic memory to remeber every single scene.

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: and you think a tank is close to be as durable as either Faora or Nam Ek? then you are crazy. Nam Ek pummeled Superman 2 meters in concrete.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@rudebomberboy01: and you think a tank is close to be as durable as either Faora or Nam Ek? then you are crazy. Nam Ek pummeled Superman 2 meters in concrete.

I didn't say it was as durable as Faora, but a missile capable of one-shotting an entire tank would do wonders to Faora's face mask.

I'm not debating who wins because I already agreed with the notion of this battle being a mismatch in the Kryptonian's favour.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians smash.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: A missile won't do anything to Faoras face mask. The missile in MOS KOed Faora as she was having a sensory overload, but it was Clark who damaged her face mask.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@klaus:

Yeah and I doubt Clark can one-shot/blow up an entire tank with his fist so yes, I stand by my point - Tony's missiles would do wonders to her face mask.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark gets ripped apart worse than chum on "Shark Week"