Anti-Saitama Genos (OPM) vs All Might/All For One/Nomu (MHA)

ONE_GOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos stomps

Avatar image for unfinishedusern
UnfinishedUsern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MHA isn't at OPM levels yet. Mismatch

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos stomps

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos

Avatar image for deactivated-5db9692553cb6
deactivated-5db9692553cb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Anti-Saitama supposed to be much weaker than G4, Post-Tournament, and Monster Association?

MHA has the numbers advantage, this fight is closer than you think.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What does "Anti-Saitama" mean?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e
deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: Genos at the level he was when he sparred against Saitama I’d imagine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My previous assessment is incorrect. Team should take this, I think.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos casually

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos and this isn't close.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KingCrimson  Online

Team stomp.

Lol at AS Genos soloing the verse.

Dadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos farts and incinerates the whole verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ljayg: That's a mighty smelly boof.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ljayg: @caocao: @dadpool: @o0deadman0o: @thevvitchking: Genos is literally my favorite opm character(I even view him as very strong) and even I can admit AS Genos cannot solo the verse. Current Genos? Sure. PT/MA Genos? Probably. G4? Well, a case can be made.

But AS? That's literally the second/third weakest incarnation of Genos, and not even a mid-tier in his own verse.

He cannot beat all three of them.

Also, lol at him farting the verse away. He's a cyborg. He can't fart.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logiclancer: Anti-Saitama Genos could still effortlessly break the sound barrier during his fight with Saitama and Sea King (he still has the same upgrades)

He probably solos MHA verse easily with his superior speed and firepower unless shinso mind controls him

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 KingCrimson  Online

@muhdsyarif: AS Genos has zero chance at soloing the verse if he’s just dropped in. He can conceivably win gauntlet style but even that isn’t guaranteed.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MuhdSyarif

@kingcrimson: I'm pretty sure he can since he's a lot faster in reaction/combat than Anyone in MHA unless he runs out of fuel. His energy cannons are huge counter to any hero and villain too

Only one i see stopping him is shinso, overhaul, Shigaraki and Eri. Butttt their hax is completely useless since MHA hax is only effective via physical contact or close range which is not what Genos would let them do

Edit: Idk if Shinso can affect Genos since he might have stronger willpower than Fubuki who can resist Do-s's mind control attack

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 KingCrimson  Online

@muhdsyarif: What are AS Genos speed feats that put him so far above everybody? He’s supersonic at best.

His incinerator cannons are also pretty easy to dodge given that they’re a hugely telegraphed attack. All Might or AFO would bury this version of Genos.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson:

An injured Genos can fight at and react to supersonic speeds from his fight with Sea King:

https://pre01.deviantart.net/d766/th/pre/f/2015/165/4/3/genos_clash_2_by_shadowfrost1-d8xaneq.jpg

Sea King himself can strike at supersonic speeds(note the mach cone around his forearm):

https://image.myanimelist.net/ui/OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAtYXGkHBAeipaCYRLF8cDcM

And i doubt Any of the MHA top tiers can survive Genos's blast that does this:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11131/111310697/6449018-2430054613-0026-.png

Sure, his blast is kinda telegraghed but you gotta remember a healthy Genos manage to blitz a hydrated Sea King that can keep track of a high supersonic ninja:

https://i5.mangareader.net/onepunch-man/32/onepunch-man-4232231.jpg

https://i1.mangareader.net/onepunch-man/32/onepunch-man-4232233.jpg

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 KingCrimson  Online

@muhdsyarif:

An injured Genos can fight at and react to supersonic speeds from his fight with Sea King:

Sea King wasn't supersonic.

Sea King himself can strike at supersonic speeds(note the mach cone around his forearm):

That's not a supersonic feat and you don't have any conclusive proof of it - it's entirely your inference from a very questionable art choice. It's directly contradicted by the anime where Sea King tries and fails to tag Sonic who's barely moving at Supersonic speed at the time.

And i doubt Any of the MHA top tiers can survive Genos's blast that does this:

A holding back All Might with weights on replicated that exact same feat. The MHA top tiers would laugh that off.

Sure, his blast is kinda telegraghed but you gotta remember a healthy Genos manage to blitz a hydrated Sea King that can keep track of a high supersonic ninja:

The blast is completely telegraphed, Sonic had no feats above baseline supersonic at the time of fighting DSK, and it seems like an outlier speed-wise seeing as dehydrated DSK could keep up with this version of Genos.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos stomps.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Anime is non-canon usually and there's no proof the anime retcons what the manga is meant to interpret. And do we really need to go back to this again? Sonic does not always need to emit the sonic boom he did against Saitama or else you could barely what's happening in the fight. Its quite obvious Sonic can reach supersonic speed since he did that already on Saitama while playing around so its not an outlier considering Sea King is demon level too.

None of MHA top tiers have energy durability on the level of Genos's. You cant just straight up compare blunt force and thermal as the same in fiction when it comes to their potency. Hell, if Bakugo's firecrackers can make All Might bleed then Genos's blast would burn him like a chicken being cooked alive

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 KingCrimson  Online

@muhdsyarif: it doesn’t contradict anything in the manga, it simply expands on it.

I never said he did, but every feat with the faintest hint of an impact line around it doesn’t equate to supersonic speed, either.

Yeah that’s my bad, I had Iron Man’s repulspors in my head for some reason. Can you post the feat with Bakugou’s explosions - I don’t recall. In any case, his incinerator cannons are still incredibly telegraphed.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: I dont recall any proof of ONE accepting it as a retcon

But they were emitted by superhumans which makes it believable and seeing how Sea King can go FTE, its not so much of a stretch. Genos during his spar with Saitama constantly breaks the sound barrier:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/aF8LUK9ILpBZNodqmB3SG80zTc0vgxVtZCktlorkeTwLOjwjLivNfqZyzR1yiyJTmLkVfuq7Yk-gF022ImeysVW5KpNlGa1E17NZX9tskQkBJ_AyJuWbZb6C-iS-hQl16MCXyyKAyg=s0?title=NjEuNi4yMzguMTAz005___1563935776.png

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YMSNyLoaFnF-6UNzpnp7BDwxP7oDi1sJs9Cz8SMIAUEXxUSfhcrNJpz0hSKntID1jIIQljHff8BXKjUAyPCazQ5m1oHdWzP9zwI3HZ-GCbtrGjcLGu5K3TXS7W8PGAdbcK0RtSXng=s0?title=NjEuNi4yMzguMTAz006___1563935776.png

And here's All Might bleeding from Bakugo's explosions:

https://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/5789433-tanks%20this%20blast.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyARTjpUoAA6Y62.jpg

Sure its telegraphed but the MHA team doesnt even have supersonic reaction speed

LarryVos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AS Genos is insanely inferior to his upgraded forms though. He's barely above intro base Genos here. He is supersonic but not seemingly by some significant amount like later on. All Might is likely supersonic as well. He beat a handful of Nomu and THEN traveled 5 km in 30 seconds. So assuming half fight/half travel, which is generous since the fighting and defeating 4 Nomus would likely take longer than the unimpeded travel, he'd already be around supersonic with this feat alone. All For One commented this feat indicated to him that All Might was far past his prime. So All For One not only dealt with supersonic+ All Might but was also prepared to deal with a far faster opponent. And Nomu was casually matching this version of All Might in speed as well. So if we have 3 on 1, I'll give team an edge. He may be faster than them all individually but I don't think Genos would be able to handle them all at once. And all of them have the attack potency to beat Genos assuming they land their hits. Genos's big hits like the incineration cannon are telegraphed and not immediate. Current Genos would absolutely slaughter them though. I just don't think he could take them on 3 at once in this far inferior form of his. And though All Might is slow by OPM standards, his striking power is still REMARKABLY impressive by OPM standards. Not to mention Nomu's regen and AFO's power enhancers.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@larryvos: I think you're underestimating how fast Anti-Saitana Genos is. He's able to go FTE to and Blitz a hydrated Sea King. Sure, Genos got careless after that but since this is a 3vs1, He'll be way more vigilant

Hydrated Sea King can even keep up with sonic who can casually break the sound barrier at the time

And i dint anyone of the team would last more than 2 shots of Genos's incineration cannon which is MUCH stronger than Bakugo's firecrackers that made All Might bleed

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos mountain busts everyone in MHA verse

SolosVerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pretty sure its common knowledge Genos could wipe out MHA verse. Just asked my grandma and she agreed.

Avatar image for ultimatedarkgod
UltimateDarkGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By UltimateDarkGod

@kingcrimson: What do we have here? MHA Wanker LOOOL this is not expected from Fodder verse

OT: Genos blitz MHAverse and wipe out everyone from existence

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 KingCrimson  Online

@ultimatedarkgod: Feel free to make an argument based on evidence anytime, mate.

This version of Genos doesn’t have the feats to beat AFO and All Might at the same time. He’s supersonic at best and a glass cannon.

Avatar image for ultimatedarkgod
UltimateDarkGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By UltimateDarkGod

@kingcrimson: BOS Genos easily blast Multi-City block to hell and cause more damage to the area than what United States punch did

Post-Genos destroy entire Mountain and the top of another Mountain

Both of them are fodders to AS Genos who have more than enough firepower to erase All Might and his team and let's not talk about the speed difference, supersonic you say? LMFAO AS Genos has already broken the sound barrier 5-6 times in his fight with Saitama and he should be faster than Suiryu who can easily avoid Lightning FUCKING LIGHTNING this is more than enough to blitz Slow Might with his entire verse

enough said Genos shitstomps MHAverse

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 KingCrimson  Online

@ultimatedarkgod: BoS Genos incinerator blast had multi city-block sized AoE, but IIRC didn’t actually destroy even a city block.

Genos destroying the HoE isn’t mountain level, and can honestly be argued as an outlier given that not only has he never replicated that feat, he’s also explicitly failed to cause similar damage in stronger bodies, and AS Genos stated he could never reach Saitama’s level upon seeing him cause similar damage to a cliff face.

Breaking the sound barrier is supersonic, and you don’t break more sound barriers every time you hit a Mach number lol. There’s also no way to scale Siryu to this version of Genos, and dodging lightning in the fashion he did is a common fictional trope.

Supersonic speed isn’t enough to blitz AFO and All Might, and whilst Genos’ incinerator attacks are enough to take out the team, they’re also incredibly telegraphed and dodgeable. Either side can one-shot, but MHA has the numbers and versatility advantage.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MuhdSyarif

@kingcrimson: But the heat would still be deadly to All Might and AFO and that was only BOS Genos. AS Genos can casually destroy the shelter wall and several buildings outside with a single shot of his cannon

https://i.imgur.com/TCNdGKt.jpg

And All Might was even bleeding from Bakugo's explosion which is much weaker than Genos's

https://v1.mangabeast01.com/manga/Boku-No-Hero-Academia/0063-010.png

Mountain level or not, the destruction feat is way above anything in MHA given that he put large holes in 3 mountains along with destroying the multi-storeyed HOE building. He did all of this without having to exhaust himself. And I disagree with it being an outlier given how environmental destruction isnt always consistent in OPM universe just like how Genos doesnt cause lot of damage to the area everytime he punches even though he's capable of doing so. Plus, its obvious Genos cant come close to Saitama who can casually bust through Boros's ship surface which can momentarily withstand Saitama's relativistic moon jump

I dont know if you read OPM that much or just purposely downplaying imo. Genos shud be much faster than Iaian who is much faster than rifle bullets which are minimum mach 1.6.

(Hell, even A-class One-shotter can intercept a sniper bullet after it was fired)

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-p9c-1DETCaw/XV86t-q5yXI/AAAAAAAAGLI/Kn7h21ZFIXUYPx852QNI_3dKEzVEbx4twCLcBGAs/s1600/0094-040.png

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZdUp4pXkUqE/XV86txbaauI/AAAAAAAAGLM/7iBT8aDPF7A8gWKmXL8si1bE5HudQW4NwCLcBGAs/s1600/0094-041.png

This is further proven by the fact that S-class individuals are considered one-of-a-kind in the universe according to the scan in chapter 67 of the webcomic

https://images.mymangalist.org/mangas/onepunch_man_one/onepunch_man_one_67/onepunch_man_one_67_5.jpg?v3

So yeah, All Might and AFO are getting blitzed to oblivion. MHA is still slow AF compared to other superhuman shonen verses except for AOT

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still team.

Whatacoolname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers