Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Morningstar999

@maulsmacker: Tag those 2 and start a flame war. PLS

No Caption Provided

Cracks knuckles.

Why anybody in team SS, solos in a mismatch, the whole verse you may ask?

First and foremost, here's what is Divine Cosmo. The power of a God, is the power of the world itself. The Dragon Ball team, will get effortlessly destroyed on a fundamental level by anybody in the Saint Seiya team, reduced to quantum particles, something they can do.

Why the Dragon Ball team cannot harm Hades, Zeusiolia or Aiolos?

For the Gods, they possess acausality. What is acausality in this case? The Gods exist on a separated plane of existence in comparison to mortals.

No Caption Provided

A completely different flow of time, a dimension definitely impossible to reach by any means, and note that the likes of Gemini Saga, can play with the fabric of space-time, and BFR his enemies in separated universes.

More proof here.

Furthermore, the Gods abide to a different system of cause and effect, and any of the attacks from the DB team, will fly straight through Aiolia and Hades.

More proof for the Gods' acausality, here. Athena not only is unaffected by the world trying to erase her from causality due to Divine Ichor, but it also lets Saints like Shura, to not get erased from the universe, which is still actively trying to eliminate him.

How will the Dragon Ball team fight someone that is above the regular laws of cause and effect, abiding to an irregular system of rules?

But let's get more into it, explaining why Aiolos himself solos.

The Dragon Ball team cannot harm Aiolos for simple reasons.

The Anti Pope of the Lost World, is connected to separate and different timelines, through a dimension in which all of them are connected. From there, he can effortlessly mind control beings with not 5, not 6 or or even 7. but 8 senses.

How will they counter such an high level of mind control, or even only reach him?

The Saints with dimensional traveling abilities like Gemini Saga, cannot even reach him, and have to fight him from universes away, from the Underworld, which would have collapsed by the simple power of the Athena Exclamation if the latter wasn't controlled. Yet, he was overpowering with relative ease, once he activated his ninth sense. Even turning everything into a void, with the mere side effect.

Note how the Underworld, is connected to every single timeline in Saint Seiya as well.

We see how a nigh-dead Hades, is capable of mantaining the whole underworld with his existence alone, and keep it from collapsing.

From the Saint Seiya:Omega anime, there are infinite points/crossroads in time.

No matter the denial or mental gymnastics, the anime is canon, and at most an alternative timeline, with a canon cosmology.

Furthermore, I can argue the AP of anyone in the SS team, being infinitely above the Dragon Ball team, which is formed by mostly bricks.

I'd like to add, how exhausted Surplice wearing Saints, were able to survive the power of the Athena Exclamation, multiplied by several times, while exhausted and drained, deprived of several senses. Their cloths tanked the impact.

Thanatos shattered the Gold Cloths.

No Caption Provided

Thanatos' attack was blocked by Seiya(who later stomped him).

Thanatos, can also kill across light years with a thought, yet he is inferior to Hades, who indeed...

No Caption Provided

Treated God Cloth Seiya like fodder.

The DB team is gonna brutally die fam, especially considering the fact Hades holds multiple realms, mantaining them, with his sheer existence.

No Caption Provided

And I already mentioned how big the Underworld is, the same Elysium stated to be infinite in size, but that would obviously bring some cope disagreement among people. Regardless, Hades alone is far superior in power. No questions.

But it's not only this, if it was just AP, the DB team would be lucky.

How will the team counter Hades' passive death manipulation?

No Caption Provided

Which killed people passively around him.

They simply can't, as they are bound by the laws of life and death, Hades wants them to die, they die. Simple, no headcanon will change this, it's a fact.

For speed, anyone blitzes by FEATS.

They all scale above Shura surpassing the speed of the initial expansion of the universe.

Fodder characters to Gold Saints, much less Gods, cross one-thousand light years in minutes at most.

The chain from Shun which crosses whole galaxies, gets effortlessly blocked by Leo Kaiser, a fodder to anyone here.

And...

How do they counter Hades BFRing them outside of time and the cycle of reincarnation?

How do they counter their attacks being reflected due to the lack of Divine weapons/Divine Cosmo?

How do they counter the passive power null/drain?

How do they counter turning into vegetables in the Gods' presence?

So many questions left unanswered. Furthermore, the team effortlessly stomps, because:

•Superior speed;

•Superior AP;

•Superior hax;

•Superior existence(location in Aiolos' case);

•Passive defenses.

That said...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6492589c59640
deactivated-6492589c59640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh no...

Borutoisweak16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: I stopped reading when you said acausality and posted some random dimension with a different flow of time

HTC also can't be reached unless you use the door, goku and vegeta existing there are acasual confirmed

not im saying who wins here, but saying this from a neutral point of view

@gelato_exotic

Ilikecarti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ilikecarti
reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 reaperace  Moderator
Borutoisweak17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: Nice post

@eredin12@gelato_exotic@lordragoon Refute and make this interesting, pretty pls

im just trying to understand how is this

For the Gods, they possess acausality. What is acausality in this case? The Gods exist on a separated plane of existence in comparison to mortals.

No Caption Provided

A completely different flow of time, a dimension definitely impossible to reach by any means, and note that the likes of Gemini Saga, can play with the fabric of space-time, and BFR his enemies in separated universes.

acausal?

Just because it has a different flow of time and its impossible to reach said dimension?

Might as well say ppl in HTC is acasual, heck pull temporal world statement from dbz toeiverse and say supreme kais are acasual since daizenshuu states supreme kai world can't be reached and dbz toeiverse mentions "he can't return to the temporal world"

acasual supreme kais confirmed

acasual dangai ichigo since he was in a dimension with a different flow of time confirmed

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Morningstar999
@reaperace said:

@morningstar999:

Wow, why isn't this thread locked yet?

I am actually tired after posting all that lel, wtf even happened.

Ilikecarti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@borutoisweak17: Goku and Vegeta been "acasual" since DBZ per morningstar :

So both goku and vegeta can harm them tbh

Borutoisweak17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@borutoisweak17: Goku and Vegeta been "acasual" since DBZ per morningstar :

So both goku and vegeta can harm them tbh

lmao that's what im saying how tf is that acausal?

separate plane from mortals, acausal supreme kais confirmed

Borutoisweak17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilikecarti: what a cringe argument for acausality, and this is coming from someone who doesn't even debate againts SS nor knows about the series, just saying this from pure logic

Borutoisweak17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Borutoisweak17

@ilikecarti: now I can see why gelato debunked him, I didn't read the whole post of his, but his argument for acausality is so trash, that even me who never read SS nor has a single scan about that verse can debunk it, like damn

anyone living in a different universe is acausal confirmed, trust morningstar999

like, this is worse than anything RDCDesmond has done when he defends fodder boruto verse

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@borutoisweak16: @ilikecarti: I literally don't have the time or interest to debunk the literal same arguments being reposted like some copypasta meme again and again, and get no response when I do and just win by rejoinder as always, it's just pathetic, redundant, and boring as hell. If beating such a dead horse is that "interesting" to y'all just refer to some of my older posts which have yet to be refuted in any way.

Any of the 3 on the DB team obviously stomp.

Ilikecarti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@borutoisweak17: Same, i never once read SS nor do i know how to scale the verse. But just because x character exists in a separated plane of existence in comparison to mortals certainly doesn't make him acasual.

Borutoisweak17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Borutoisweak17
@gelato_exotic said:

@borutoisweak16: @ilikecarti: I literally don't have the time or interest to debunk the literal same arguments being reposted like some copypasta meme again and again, and get no response when I do and just win by rejoinder as always, it's just pathetic, redundant, and boring as hell. If beating such a dead horse is that "interesting" to y'all just refer to some of my older posts which have yet to be refuted in any way.

I mean, you don't need to debunk, I read his acausal post and me as someone who is neutral on this already saw how cringe his argument for acausality is, which pretty much discredits his whole entire post

Borutoisweak17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@borutoisweak17: Same, i never once read SS nor do i know how to scale the verse. But just because x character exists in a separated plane of existence in comparison to mortals certainly doesn't make him acasual.

this is another scan he sent

No Caption Provided

acausality because exist in another universe and time period?

acausal goku black and future trunks confirmed

No Caption Provided

came from a different space-time

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gelato_exotic
@borutoisweak17 said:
@gelato_exotic said:

I mean, you don't need to debunk, I read his acausal post and me as someone who is neutral on this already saw how cringe his argument for acausality is, which pretty much discredits his whole entire post

:Lmfao, yeah exactly.

I sincerely doubt he's actually read Saint Seiya or if he did must've been half asleep through it, because the entire post hinges on slightly reworded outdated Vs Wiki copypasta that even they don't believe anymore, or just disgustingly misinformed in general.

No Caption Provided

The whole "gods are acausal" thing I find to be especially egregious and makes me sincerely doubt there's any actual credibility or knowledge on the series present behind these arguments, since the entire opening plot of Next Dimension debunks that entire notion, where it's all about going back in time and changing the past to stop Hades from doing what he did (the most flagrant contradiction to "acausality) imaginable.

Imagine if someone told you that they watched Dragon Ball but didn't know basic elements of the plot such as Raditz being a Saiyan from Planet Vegeta and said he was a human or something lol, you see what I'm saying? I just can't take some of this this shit seriously anymore.

Tens12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saint seiya team stomps

TorrusSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dbs team stomp

Hytherion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hytherion

Some of the points in this commentary are quite interesting in how poorly developed and even inconsistent with what is presented in this universe or franchise.

@morningstar999:

Why anybody in team SS, solos in a mismatch, the whole verse you may ask?

First and foremost, here's what is Divine Cosmo. The power of a God, is the power of the world itself. The Dragon Ball team, will get effortlessly destroyed on a fundamental level by anybody in the Saint Seiya team, reduced to quantum particles, something they can do.

One detail in this, Kairos does not destroy anything in that scene, his technique is just a bfr to another dimension, even Aspros and Shion survived this, and the guy created those portals to travel to other places. Even the description in the volume clearly says that Aspros was just sent to another dimension in that scene.

A characteristic of this character is that he is a liar, a mediocre god with a big ego, who almost always says some nonsense that is not true, for example he even says that his son Tenma could defeat Alone, but we clearly saw how Alone easily beat Tenma's ass and could only defeat him with the help of all the Saints present in that place. He also believes that Tenma had survived the battle with Hades, something that is confirmed as false, because Tenma died in that battle and only returns his Cloth empty.

No Caption Provided

More proof here.

Furthermore, the Gods abide to a different system of cause and effect, and any of the attacks from the DB team, will fly straight through Aiolia and Hades.

More proof for the Gods' acausality, here. Athena not only is unaffected by the world trying to erase her from causality due to Divine Ichor, but it also lets Saints like Shura, to not get erased from the universe, which is still actively trying to eliminate him.

Acasuality does not exist in this manga and is even inconsistent for what is presented in the story, where Athena and the Bronze Saints are traveling back in time to change history and make Seiya regain his health in the present.

Shaka only mentions that time passes differently in the Temple of the Titans, this indicates that there is some distortion in time, similar to the one seen in the Time Room in Dragon Ball in that place. This does not in any way indicate any acausality for these characters.

Shura and the other Golds from different times and worlds were only in that world because of the distortion created by the Black Core (the portal that Aiolos created with a ritual where he sacrifices the Athena of his world and then this portal became bigger when it collided with the Crystal Vortex), even at the end of the story the Golds from other times returned to their world and time when the portal disappears.

The only character that has some level of acasuality is Shura, who ended up exiled from time and space after the events of Asssassin, but this is bullshit, because the guy keeps jumping eternally to different worlds and can only stay a few minutes in that world.

The Dragon Ball team cannot harm Aiolos for simple reasons.

The Anti Pope of the Lost World, is connected to separate and different timelines, through a dimension in which all of them are connected. From there, he can effortlessly mind control beings with not 5, not 6 or or even 7. but 8 senses.

Aiolos is not attacking from another dimension, he is only attacking from his planet, which was orbiting the planet Earth of that world, because he moved his entire planet through the portal he created with the strange ritual where he sacrificed the Athena of his world (and this only happened because the portal became bigger when it collided with the Crystal Vortex that the Saints in that world used to protect their planet).

How will they counter such an high level of mind control, or even only reach him?

The Saints with dimensional traveling abilities like Gemini Saga, cannot even reach him, and have to fight him from universes away, from the Underworld, which would have collapsed by the simple power of the Athena Exclamation if the latter wasn't controlled. Yet, he was overpowering with relative ease, once he activated his ninth sense. Even turning everything into a void, with the mere side effect.

Note how the Underworld, is connected to every single timeline in Saint Seiya as well.

We see how a nigh-dead Hades, is capable of mantaining the whole underworld with his existence alone, and keep it from collapsing.

It is never said that the Athena Exclamation can destroy the Underworld and even the description of the technique changes in Requiem, as now this technique is not described as having a power comparable to a big bang and it is only said that it could create a small crack or rip through space or the universe to create a small portal for them to exit the Underworld.

Each universe in this franchise or multiverse has its own version of the Underworld and also has its own version of Hades who created the world of the dead for that universe, for example even in Dark Wing the rules in the Underworld were different (because the version of Hades of this world is not an idiot like the version of other worlds) and his Underworld is currently destroyed by the attack of an enemy.