#1 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

#3 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinkin Ant-man.

#4 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

How the hell would someone who just recently started using some armor and who is of mild intellegence beat the person who created Pym particles and is of high intellegence?Pym also has way more experience in combat and with using his power.

#6 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. Hence the pic lol.

#7 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Well Ant-man can grow tall now and he would fight dirty."

just because you can fight dirty doesn't mean you can beat someone who is actually skilled in combat.

#9 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Ant-man can grow tall now and he would fight dirty.

#10 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"How the hell would someone who just recently started using some armor and who is of mild intellegence beat the person who created Pym particles and is of high intellegence?Pym also has way more experience in combat and with using his power."

oh so people of mild intelligence cant beat people with high intelligence? i have to tell the chess club they dont need to stand for being bullied anymore!!!

#11 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"I know but doesn't Ant-man have experience to fight now? I mean he has had 13 issues. And he fought pretty well against Staute girl (I think that her name) He is also good at tricking people."
13 issues as opposed to an original Avenger is nothing.Hank Pym has been around long enough to change is superhero alias 4 times.Fighting well against Stature means nothing because she's like 16.
Post Edited:2008-02-05 21:55:58
#13 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

I know but doesn't Ant-man have experience to fight now? I mean he has had 13 issues. And he fought pretty well against Staute girl (I think that her name) He is also good at tricking people.

#14 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"Copy says:
"I know but doesn't Ant-man have experience to fight now? I mean he has had 13 issues. And he fought pretty well against Staute girl (I think that her name) He is also good at tricking people."
her name is Stature (she's Pym's daughter, I think) and yes of course he can trick one of the smartest people in the Marvel Universe"

She's Scott Lang's daughter who was the second Ant-man and no he cannot trick Hank Pym.

#15 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Vance Astro says:
"How the hell would someone who just recently started using some armor and who is of mild intellegence beat the person who created Pym particles and is of high intellegence?Pym also has way more experience in combat and with using his power."
oh so people of mild intelligence cant beat people with high intelligence? i have to tell the chess club they dont need to stand for being bullied anymore!!!"

No,i'm not saying that at all i'm saying that with Hank Pym's experience being a superhero and fighting so many foes he should be able to beat someone that has the same power but not as much experience,fighting skill,or intellegence.

#16 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Vance Astro says:
oh so people of mild intelligence cant beat people with high intelligence? i have to tell the chess club they dont need to stand for being bullied anymore!!!"

LMAO!

#18 Posted by Nighthunter (29641 posts) - - Show Bio

Pym

#19 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"Copy says:
her name is Stature (she's Pym's daughter, I think) and yes of course he can trick one of the smartest people in the Marvel Universe"

Its possible. I mean Spider-man has faced a lot of smart opponents and he tricked a lot of them. And she is the second Ant-man daughter.

#20 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

They just recently went at in Avengers The Initiative (cant remeber the Issue Number) but Taskmaster one.
Post Edited:2008-02-05 22:02:00

#21 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"They just recently went at in Avengers The Initiative (cant remeber the Issue Number) but Taskmaster one.
Post Edited:2008-02-05 22:02:00"

Yeah, I read it. And he went against both of them. But all of them were taken out by taskmaster.

#22 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

We know what you meant

#23 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
No,i'm not saying that at all i'm saying that with Hank Pym's experience being a superhero and fighting so many foes he should be able to beat someone that has the same power but not as much experience,fighting skill,or intellegence."

lol then say experience instead of intelligence next time! experience is way more important than intelligence unless they're building weapons and bringing them to the fight.

#24 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"SH!T! I spelled hank wrong lol."

yes and its soooooooooooo sad

#25 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

SH!T! I spelled hank wrong lol.

#26 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
No,i'm not saying that at all i'm saying that with Hank Pym's experience being a superhero and fighting so many foes he should be able to beat someone that has the same power but not as much experience,fighting skill,or intellegence."
lol then say experience instead of intelligence next time! experience is way more important than intelligence unless they're building weapons and bringing them to the fight."

I did say experience...I added intellegence to give him the edge.

#27 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"We know what you meant"

I know lol.

#28 Posted by Kalossus (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Hank has the edge in experience and intelligence. I give him the win.

#29 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
lol then say experience instead of intelligence next time! experience is way more important than intelligence unless they're building weapons and bringing them to the fight."
I did say experience...I added intellegence to give him the edge."

no you tacked on experience like it was a secondary thing... it's right there in your post ;)

#30 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Apparition says:
"Vance Astro says:
I did say experience...I added intellegence to give him the edge."
no you tacked on experience like it was a secondary thing... it's right there in your post ;)"

No,I said how does someone who is just using some armor with mild intellegence beat someone who created pym particles and has alot of experience.And also is of high intellegence.I meant it exactly how I said it.Hank is smarter and more experienced with his powers and combat and Eric is not.

#31 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"No,I said how does someone who is just using some armor with mild intellegence beat someone who created pym particles and has alot of experience.And also is of high intellegence.I meant it exactly how I said it.Hank is smarter and more experienced with his powers and combat and Eric is not."

hmmm...

Vance Astro says:

nope. i see you saying How the hell would someone who just recently started using some armor and who is of mild intelligence beat the person who created the Pym particles and is of high intellingece? Pym also has way more experience in combat and with using his power. looks to me like you made the intelligence statement first and then said experience... just like i said you did.
Post Edited:2008-02-05 22:33:36

#32 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Vance Astro says:
"No,I said how does someone who is just using some armor with mild intellegence beat someone who created pym particles and has alot of experience.And also is of high intellegence.I meant it exactly how I said it.Hank is smarter and more experienced with his powers and combat and Eric is not."
hmmm... Vance Astro says:
nope. i see you saying How the hell would someone who just recently started using some armor and who is of mild intelligence beat the person who created the Pym particles **and is of high intellingece?** Pym also has way more experience in combat and with using his power. looks to me like you made the intelligence statement first and then said experience... just like i said you did.
Post Edited:2008-02-05 22:33:36"

Ok but your making it seem like I was only making a case about how much smarter Pym is.Experience was mentioned in my initial post..

#33 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i'm just giving you a hard time.

#34 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"lol i'm just giving you a hard time."

Oh because I was about to cry.

#35 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

lol