Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

SILVER SURFER, GLADIATOR, RONAN, BETA RAY BILL AND QUASAR
SILVER SURFER, GLADIATOR, RONAN, BETA RAY BILL AND QUASAR
No Caption Provided
AQUAMAN, ORION, SUPERMAN, THOR AND BLACK BOLT
AQUAMAN, ORION, SUPERMAN, THOR AND BLACK BOLT

Rules:

Battle happens in an indestructible planet. No BFR. Morals off. Perfect teamwork. Silver Surfer is at post-Annihilation levels (pre-Black). Gladiator's confidence is at its peak. Thor is at standard Worthy levels. All DC characters are at standard pre-Flashpoint levels. Who wins?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team

Morals off Black Bolt being MVP. He would be SCARY.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Morals off Black Bolt being MVP. He would be SCARY.

To be fair, Morals Off Silver Surfer is definitely no joke either and if I have to choose who of them would be scarier I'd go with Surfer due to speed/versatility

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Silver and Gladiator blitz everyone dead before they know it's even a fight, Ronan is always a wild card since he has dealt with Black Bolt before with ease even turning Bolts powers against him in a stasis field.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Gladiator blitzing anyone here.

It's tough, I'd favor team 1 mostly due to Surfer and the fact that Annhiliators have a much better teamwork as they have combined their powers in the past.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:

Silver and Gladiator blitz everyone dead before they know it's even a fight, Ronan is always a wild card since he has dealt with Black Bolt before with ease even turning Bolts powers against him in a stasis field.

Whose the most durable person those two have blitzed and taken out with an actual blitz? Cause I’m not seeing anyone here going down by it.

both are capable of using energy attacks/physicals long before anyone on team 2 can respond to said attack, Gladiators optic blast is powerful enough to kill most and so is Surfers by default.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Underfire47

@ecstaticgrace: Gladiator has blitzed Heimdal across an entire galaxy with the longest blitz ever going so fast he crossed that entire galaxy in the blink of an eye and still couldn't manage to put down Heimdall with said blitz, so him blitzing anyone here is a joke. And the only ones he could burn to death possibly here are Aquaman and maybe BB(since i don't remember him having any great heat resistance feats), the rest are fine.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: Gladiator has blitzed Heimdal across an entire galaxy with the longest blitz ever going so fast he crossed that entire galaxy in the blink of an eye and still couldn't manage to put down Heimdall with said blitz, so him blitzing anyone here is a joke. And the only ones he could burn to death possibly here are Aquaman and maybe BB(since i don't remember him having any great heat resistance feats), the rest are fine.

Thor got his arm burnt to a crisp in a sun and while Gladiators optic blasts operate at varying levels it's still hot enough to burn an amp'd Galactus, which makes it capable of burning everyone in this with ease. Ah the ol' take it out of context routine as Gladiator was holding back and attempted it on panel with a blitz attack that surpasses everyone in this reactionary wise.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has also traveled through a star before with no ill effects, so either the editors can't get on the same page with Thor's durability with stars, or the one his arm got crisped, was different. Who knows.

Thor got his arm burnt to a crisp in a sun and while Gladiators optic blasts operate at varying levels it's still hot enough to burn an amp'd Galactus, which makes it capable of burning everyone in this with ease.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Underfire47

@hellionvulcan said:
@underfire47 said:

Thor got his arm burnt to a crisp in a sun and while Gladiators optic blasts operate at varying levels it's still hot enough to burn an amp'd Galactus, which makes it capable of burning everyone in this with ease. Ah the ol' take it out of context routine as Gladiator was holding back and attempted it on panel with a blitz attack that surpasses everyone in this reactionary wise.

Thor also spent days inside a Sun barely even bothered and had casual conversations another time. Gladiators HV never burnt Galactus. Also that's extremely faulty scalling, Gladiator can now burn anyone below an amped Galactus lol that means Gladiator can burn down universal entities lol, didn't know weakened pre-core breach Hulk was near universal level in durability, it's like saying Hulk can beat anyone below PR-Beyonder because he knocked him on his ass once. It's not taken out of context, Gladiator was not holding back, you are just making excuses, Glaidator himself waited for Heimdall to blink just so he could hit him at that moment. No matter how hard you try to wank Glaidator he will never be viewed as anything more than a joke on these forums.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:
@underfire47 said:

Thor also spent days inside a Sun barely even bothered and had casual conversations another time. Gladiators HV never burnt Galactus. Also that's extremely faulty scalling, Gladiator can now burn anyone below an amped Galactus lol that means Gladiator can burn down universal entities lol, didn't know weakened pre-core breach Hulk was near universal level in durability, it's like saying Hulk can beat anyone below PR-Beyonder because he knocked him on his ass once. It's not taken out of context, Gladiator was not holding back, you are just making excuses, Glaidator himself waited for Heimdall to blink just so he could hit him at that moment. No matter how hard you try to wank Glaidator he will never be viewed as anything more than a joke on these forums.

No Caption Provided

What happens when Thor kills someones by placing them by hand into a sun, he is not tanking an optic blast that can burn Galactus.

Gladiators HV never burnt Galactus

but it did as everything that happens on panel backs it besides your hurt feels, which amounts to absolutely nothing.

Gladiator can now burn anyone below an amped Galactus lol that means Gladiator can burn down universal entities lol

That's your assumption as it means Gladiators optic blast can burn high tier beings even those around skyfather level and above.

didn't know weakened pre-core breach Hulk was near universal level in durability

Um, How ? as he never tanked it as he almost died to it instantly.

it's like saying Hulk can beat anyone below PR-Beyonder because he knocked him on his ass once

Nope, because Hulk can't hurt those in that tier while Gladiator can as shown on-panel.

It's not taken out of context, Gladiator was not holding back, you are just making excuses, Glaidator himself waited for Heimdall to blink just so he could hit him at that moment.

Again, Nope. I can state Gladiators own words of him stating - Stand down, Sentry. My fight is not with you = holding back it's only when Heimdall defies Gladiators orders does things go badly for the dear Sentry.

No matter how hard you try to wank Glaidator he will never be viewed as anything more than a joke on these forums.

Same can be said for many characters but it doesn't change the fact that people will see past your constant low balling and posting scans out of context tactics.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: What happens when Thor kills someones by placing them by hand into a sun, he is not tanking an optic blast that can burn Galactus.

Nothing happens

No Caption Provided

Besides Gladiator never burned Galactus and even if he did that would just be an outlier.

but it did as everything that happens on panel backs it besides your hurt feels, which amounts to absolutely nothing.

you are still getting too easily upset Heli lol, i still can't find a single panel that shows Galactus being burnt by Gladiator.

That's your assumption as it means Gladiators optic blast can burn high tier beings even those around skyfather level and above.

AHAHAHAHAHA, Gladiator can burn down Skyfather level opponents, damn if only Rom knew he was Skyfather+ level

No Caption Provided

This is hilarious.

Um, How ? as he never tanked it as he almost died to it instantly.

I mean it took Gladiator some time just to burn through his chest, enough time for Hulk to slowly walk through the blast and grab him by his head, so far from instantly and that same Hulk got hurt by a street lamp and a regular rocket to his chest lol.

Nope, because Hulk can't hurt those in that tier while Gladiator can as shown on-panel.

I mean he literally has lol, But then again whats better is a weakened Hulk beating Gladiator that hurt those high tiers, so even by then Hulk scales even more lol.

Again, Nope. I can state Gladiators own words of him stating - Stand down, Sentry. My fight is not with you = holding back it's only when Heimdall defies Gladiators orders does things go badly for the dear Sentry.

Yea Gladiator can talk whatever he wants AFTER he already attacked him, how is your mind not able to comprehend that lol. Imagine me walking up to you punching you in the face you falling on your ass and then immediately getting up and me saying "oh stand down Heli my fight is not with you even though i just attacked you" lol, use your common sense. Gladiator even tried to burn him to death right after but Heimdall blocked ith with his sword and proceeded to have an epic fight with him off-panel.

If Gladiator didn't want to fight Heimdall, he shouldn't have attacked him in the first place.

Same can be said for many characters but it doesn't change the fact that people will see past your constant low balling and posting scans out of context tactics.

After years and years nobody changed their opinion on Gladiator Heli, i am sorry. And your comments of him burning down Skyfathers surely isn't helping anything lol.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HellionVulcan

@underfire47: Nothing happens

Issue ? as we all know Thor never operates at that level consistently.

Besides Gladiator never burned Galactus and even if he did that would just be an outlier.

If there's two words you should be known by is "Gladiator - Outlier" since you resort to such whenever Gladiator get's high tier feats. Mark Waid begs to differ with your version of events too.

AHAHAHAHAHA, Gladiator can burn down Skyfather level opponents, damn if only Rom knew he was Skyfather+ level

Burndown ? who said such a thing ?, Rom explains why it didn't work on panel so it's not a negative feat.

I mean it took Gladiator some time just to burn through his chest, enough time for Hulk to slowly walk through the blast and grab him by his head, so far from instantly and that same Hulk got hurt by a street lamp and a regular rocket to his chest lol.

It happened instantly and the distance wasn't much either.

I mean he literally has lol, But then again whats better is a weakened Hulk beating Gladiator that hurt those high tiers, so even by then Hulk scales even more lol.

Hulk only managed to hurt Gladiator when the radiation did the work for him, before that he never did anything noteworthy.

Yea Gladiator can talk whatever he wants AFTER he already attacked him

He can't talk to him before-hand so it makes sense to do what he did.

Imagine me walking up to you punching you in the face you falling on your ass and then immediately getting up and me saying "oh stand down Heli my fight is not with you even though i just attacked you" lol, use your common sense. Gladiator even tried to burn him to death right after but Heimdall blocked ith with his sword and proceeded to have an epic fight with him off-panel.

You are applying what happens in comics to real life as it's absurd, Gladiator had no issue with Heimdall and just wanted Jane but once Heimdall denied that they fought off-panel to which Gladiator won with ease.

If Gladiator didn't want to fight Heimdall, he shouldn't have attacked him in the first place.

Blame Jason Aaron for the poor writing.

After years and years nobody changed their opinion on Gladiator Heli, i am sorry. And your comments of him burning down Skyfathers surely isn't helping anything lol.

It changed peoples mind in the vs Beta Ray thread etc so it's happening whether you like it or not, no one said Gladiator would burndown skyfathers as your misconception of words is dreadfully awful.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one, this could bingo either way

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Issue ? as we all know Thor never operates at that level consistently.

Don't know the issue itself but @thor_parker82 should know and he does operate that way, even under Aaron he literally spend days inside the Sun searching for Mljonir.

If there's two words you should be known by is "Gladiator - Outlier" since you resort to such whenever Gladiator get's high tier feats. Mark Waid begs to differ with your version of events too.

I mean when you want me to believe Gladiator can harm a character that was multiversal, then yes. This should be a no brainer Heli, how come i don't call outlier when he beats Bill or matches Tyrants optic blast or PF Cyclops one? Because those are believable but you want me to believe that a character that's lets be generous and call him Superman level can harm multiversal characters and me taking it seriously than you are even more desperate than i thought.

Burndown ? who said such a thing ?, Rom explains why it didn't work on panel so it's not a negative feat.

You said he can burn Skyfather level beings. Which is funny considering he was hurt by random lasers lol.

Nah it took a few seconds and Hulk was a few feet away, so it was not instant.

Hulk only managed to hurt Gladiator when the radiation did the work for him, before that he never did anything noteworthy.

He hurt him before that too, even Gladiators ally confirmed this and his face was shown bleeding. All this from the same Hulk that got beat up by a T-Rex lol.

What makes sense is for him not to attack Heimdall than tell him he doesn't want to fight him, he should have just showed there and told him to step aside.

You are applying what happens in comics to real life as it's absurd, Gladiator had no issue with Heimdall and just wanted Jane but once Heimdall denied that they fought off-panel to which Gladiator won with ease.

It's not absurd, comics are meant to reflect real life situations and we are not talking about some magical and physics breaking situation, we are talking about a normal situation where someone attacks someone and then asks them to step down, that makes no sense for him to hold back there. Also if Gladiator won with ease he wouldn't show up all torn up and bleeding.

Now it's Aarons fault lol.

It changed peoples mind in the vs Beta Ray thread etc so it's happening whether you like it or not, no one said Gladiator would burndown skyfathers as your misconception of words is dreadfully awful.

I mean yea because he beat BRB off panel so it makes sense but nothing is gonna put Gladiator on the level of Superman, Thor or Hulk, no matter how hard you whine about. Stop backpaddeling, no amount of weaseling out of it won't take away that you are the kind of person that think high-tiers you like can harm mutliversal entities and that would make sense.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By byondeon

Honestly, I would say Annihilators win unless we talk about the super powered version that is current Thor. Which would stomp the annihilators.

I say that because of Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill. Bill would beat anyone on team besides Thor, and Surfer would handily beat anyone on the team.

I would say that Gladiator would stalemate Superman long enough for Surfer and Bill to have taken out Aquaman and Black Bolt and Orion. Thor would smack around Ronan for a bit, however the Universal Weapon is a trump card, as it has some nifty abilities. However I do believe Mjolnir would come out on top in the end. And Thor's physical abilities are beyond Ronan tbh.

I would say that the only ones standing after this fight is Surfer and BRB and Quasar.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Issue ? as we all know Thor never operates at that level consistently.

Don't know the issue itself but @thor_parker82 should know and he does operate that way, even under Aaron he literally spend days inside the Sun searching for Mljonir.

I mean when you want me to believe Gladiator can harm a character that was multiversal, then yes. This should be a no brainer Heli, how come i don't call outlier when he beats Bill or matches Tyrants optic blast or PF Cyclops one? Because those are believable but you want me to believe that a character that's lets be generous and call him Superman level can harm multiversal characters and me taking it seriously than you are even more desperate than i thought.

You said he can burn Skyfather level beings. Which is funny considering he was hurt by random lasers lol.

Nah it took a few seconds and Hulk was a few feet away, so it was not instant.

He hurt him before that too, even Gladiators ally confirmed this and his face was shown bleeding. All this from the same Hulk that got beat up by a T-Rex lol.

What makes sense is for him not to attack Heimdall than tell him he doesn't want to fight him, he should have just showed there and told him to step aside.

It's not absurd, comics are meant to reflect real life situations and we are not talking about some magical and physics breaking situation, we are talking about a normal situation where someone attacks someone and then asks them to step down, that makes no sense for him to hold back there. Also if Gladiator won with ease he wouldn't show up all torn up and bleeding.

Now it's Aarons fault lol.

I mean yea because he beat BRB off panel so it makes sense but nothing is gonna put Gladiator on the level of Superman, Thor or Hulk, no matter how hard you whine about. Stop backpaddeling, no amount of weaseling out of it won't take away that you are the kind of person that think high-tiers you like can harm mutliversal entities and that would make sense.

It's from Thor Annual #14, and he does operate on this level consistently, this decade alone he's been hanging out in the sun at least 4 times off the top of my head, and one of those was narrated as him spending the entire day going from one end to the other, then resting a bit and going back to it, rinse and repeat for weeks.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 takenstew22  Moderator

Team 1. Aquaman is a major weak link and I don't see Black Bolt doing much here either.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Underfire47

@thor_parker82: Thanks for the reply, yea i remember Thor going through stars without much problem, i dislike the way that one scene got cherry picked about his arm burning as to justify that Gladiator can now burn Thor to a crisp, it's ludicrous. Then again that same dude thinks Gladiator can burn Skyfathers and thinks it's ok for him burn a multiversal Galactus.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Thor has way more feats of tanking heat than getting hurt by it

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On topic though, the Annihilators win this, they have two very versatile powerhouses

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These feats are incredible.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Thanks for the reply, yea i remember Thor going through stars without much problem, i dislike the way that one scene got cherry picked about his arm burning as to justify that Gladiator can now burn Thor to a crisp, it's ludicrous. Then again that same dude thinks Gladiator can burn Skyfathers and thinks it's ok for him burn a multiversal Galactus.

No problem, and of course Thor won't get his arm burned by heat vision, sure he might get harmed but nothing serious, besides they've already fought and Thor won.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#28  Edited By _Logos_

Annihilators. Morals off means that Supes is getting completely incapacitated, and the rest of the Team is left to defend themselves against 5 bloodlusted powerhouses. I think they can pull it off, but of course, Black Bolt is going to be a huge problem unless they take him out first.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman and Black Bolt are weaklinks and those two are probably the only ones hurt by Glads HV.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_logos_ said:

Annihilators. Morals off means that Supes is getting completely incapacitated, and the rest of the Team is left to defend themselves against 5 bloodlusted powerhouses. I think they can pull it off, but of course, Black Bolt is going to be a huge problem unless they take him out first.

I actually don't think that this is the case here. Sure his voice is very powerful, but it is still electron manipulation and the Annihilators have three excellent energy manipulators (Silver Surfer, Ronan via Universal Weapon, Quasar), with two of them also being very proficient at energy draining (Silver Surfer, Quasar), who also can create very powerful shields and to top that off there are also to good matter manipulators (Ronan, Silver Surfer).

They have enough possibilities to stop Black Bolt

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators because of Norrin but why is Arthur in this fight?

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Underfire47

@lord_chad said:

These feats are incredible.

They are not canon, though, it happened outside of 616 continuity. Also Glads didn't really do anything outside of sucker punch Glads, dodge his first attack and then get burnt to death by the second.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: How do you know they aren’t canon? Still good feats though.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: They used characters that have been dead in Marvel for decades, some used have different outfits like they came from different era and Mephisto was not locked in Vegas which he was before that happened and still is, so the continuity makes no sense. What feat is good? 616 Gladiator just recently had a durability feat that gout outpreformed by She-Hulk lol.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Could have been revived on purpose? Science and magic across the 616 universe was nearly completely perverted that Mephisto‘s hell had circuit attracted to its rocks... Yes I know that and he has just been released recently because Johnny had no idea how to satisfy the demons after becoming the ruler of Hell, but it could have been just like what occurred in Defender the best defence where we see Mephisto ruling hell again and even captivating future Strange. We don’t know when it happened but we can’t just say it is non canon. Heat vision and how he cheap shotted Galactus.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: Maybe but then they were never addressed again and still remain officially dead in 616 continuity, which is why the whole thing doesn't appear to be canon at all to the rest of 616, it didn't affect any other event or book. Defenders best defense happened prior to Mephisto being in Vegas. Heat vision literally didn't do anything and cheap shotting Galactus didn't do anything other than make him tilt his head.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

Annihilators fairly easily. Surfer is by far the most powerful guy here, while Aquaman is a huge weak link.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Because Strange did create the whole continuity, by which process, most of these events could and also should have been lost. It does appear to be what it is. I think its title of Strange‘s issue #16 is enough to prove its legitimacy. It shouldn’t because Strange set all things back to what they should have been at the end of the book. Really? Did we see Strange’s ghost or something? Well that is good enough for me.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Underfire47

@lord_chad: It seems to exist in it's own reality, similar to how the Fantastic four created a time bubble that existed outside of 616 continuity, which oddly enough also had a different version of Gladiator. There is not enough to prove it's legitimacy, too much contradictions. Yea but if dead characters got revived they should have stayed revived as well, unless Strange actively chose to leave them dead which would make him an asshole, since those were heroes. Yea, sure but i mean it's not something that characters like Thing or Hercules or Thor haven't done in the past.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman defeats Gladiator, Thor defeats SS, Orion defeats Beta Ray Bill, Aquaman loses to Ronan, and Black Bolt should defeat Quasar

All in all, Team 2 wins

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: In the comics or in your imagination? Because there's a difference

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 takenstew22  Moderator

@whathappened: By both feats and comics. Surfer stomped Beta Ray Bill who is pretty much equal to Thor while at the same time apologizing to him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As for Thor, most of their fights had context behind them and were mostly inconclusive.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lord_Chad

@underfire47: I have no idea about that. This time it seems to be a repeated rebirth of 616 universe which indeed is actually within the main continuity. Doesn’t mean it isn’t legitimate, is It? Nothing is there to prove it is somehow an alternate timeline intended to be separate and it is also included to the main run, by its title. Of course he did leave them dead, according to his own words. He has vowed not to ever let liberty go out of hands.

He was obliged to recreate the cosmos the way it was, which he did. All events which took place were redone and even people whom Strange deemed as having caused immense sufferings in history were also brought back. He didn’t, for the most part, create them according to his own will but to what it should be.

Well What has Thor or Hercules done?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: No problem, and of course Thor won't get his arm burned by heat vision, sure he might get harmed but nothing serious, besides they've already fought and Thor won.

that wasn't 616 Gladiator lololol, 616 Gladiator and Thor have recently fought and Thor dropped on Gladiator from orbit and it did nothing.

Reverse order.

It's canon as the events carry over in Stranges new 616 comic as everything that took place was for Strange to remember only, The "it's not canon or outlier repeater" can't even prove it's not canon considering the event warped reality which explains everything.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: No problem, and of course Thor won't get his arm burned by heat vision, sure he might get harmed but nothing serious, besides they've already fought and Thor won.

that wasn't 616 Gladiator lololol, 616 Gladiator and Thor have recently fought and Thor dropped on Gladiator from orbit and it did nothing.

Reverse order.

That is a Thor with a Brood infection who barely had control of himself and his actions, could barely stand on his feet without going nuts over himself, got defeated by space rocks and struggled againt Terrax, one of the weakest heralds.

The amount of "lols" you add after a sentence does not make it look more credible, anyway, it was in fact 616 Gladiator, he was simply sent from the future to try and stop Thor from taking over the Earth, he was going all out because he had seen how Thor doomed the world.

Plus, the sentence you said below is gold, because.....

@lord_chad said:

It's canon as the events carry over in Stranges new 616 comic as everything that took place was for Strange to remember only, The "it's not canon or outlier repeater" can't even prove it's not canon considering the event warped reality which explains everything.

The very same thing happens with Thor and The Reigning timeline, as Thor remembers everything from it and the events all transcurred in the 616 universe, time just got reversed and Thor was the only one left with any memories from it.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Underfire47

@hellionvulcan said:

Reverse order.

@lord_chad said:

No unfortunately they are not canon, considering it does not line up with the continuity of the rest of 616 and it being warped reality, just adds more to the explanation why it isn't canon and unreliable, everything was warped.

As Thor_Parker explains it's like the Reigning which was moved into it's own separate continuity, despite it being connected to 616. @thor_parker82 you will get used to him, he is a massive hypocrite lol, you should hear his excuses about Gladiator not taking out Heimdal with a galaxy long blitz and why he struggled to beat him in a fight when he went to capture Jane Thor.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Underfire47

@lord_chad: I have no idea about that. This time it seems to be a repeated rebirth of 616 universe which indeed is actually within the main continuity. Doesn’t mean it isn’t legitimate, is It? Nothing is there to prove it is somehow an alternate timeline intended to be separate and it is also included to the main run, by its title. Of course he did leave them dead, according to his own words. He has vowed not to ever let liberty go out of hands.

That would be all and well if those same characters weren't summoned by Strange himself, not Galactus and there was absolutely no mention of any of them being alive because what was happening or anything like that.

He was obliged to recreate the cosmos the way it was, which he did. All events which took place were redone and even people whom Strange deemed as having caused immense sufferings in history were also brought back. He didn’t, for the most part, create them according to his own will but to what it should be.

Again false, as the events that happened like Mephisto being out of Las Vegas and all those characters being alive were not because of the reality breaking. Mephisto appeared in issue 14 when Galactus had absorbed Dormamu and there was no mention of Mephisto being in Hell now, not Vegas because of Galactus and the reality breaking didn't even start at that point even.

No Caption Provided

Well What has Thor or Hercules done?

Staggered Galactus, so i don't get what's so special about Gladiator or why fanboying over a character that recently struggled against a character that got one-shot by Captain America.