Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bloodlusted Silver Surfer can arguably solo by taking out Maxima/Zatanna/Raven in the first place, adding Quasar who is basically immune to TP makes this fight a bit one-sided.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cognitive: completely agreed even if surfer doesn't solo... Between beta ray bill, quasar and norrin annihilators definitely wins.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By mrtrickster

dc women ftw

lol at surfer soloing, between maxima tp and superman level physical stats, zatanna spell and raven soul self he is toast

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magic and telepathy are the only real problems.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna says "eid" or "pots"

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrickster: surfer has resisted tp, and no one here can hurt him enough to knock him out..he has molecular regeneration and superman level physically won't be enough to overcome it..then add quasar, beta ray bill and gladiator along with ronan the annihilators definitely take it.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv said:

@mrtrickster: surfer has resisted tp, and no one here can hurt him enough to knock him out..he has molecular regeneration and superman level physically won't be enough to overcome it..then add quasar, beta ray bill and gladiator along with ronan the annihilators definitely take it.

he has no answer to zatanna spell, maxima also has tk and is fast and strong like superman. how does he counter raven soul self.

also superman level physically is gonna beat the shit out of surfer despite this forum's surfer wank. superman has lifted mass of earth for 5 days straight better than anything surfer strength wise, lifted half of infinity and lifted brainiac ship that dwarfs earth in size.

gladiator is a jobber, ronan is a non factor

quasar and BRB could be trouble but dc side maxima and ww are definition of high herald level and can match them in fts, zatanna and raven can be haxx as hell

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar and Surfer are wild cards, but I'm not exactly sure how well they'd bode against magic and telepathy on this grand a scale. If they resist, Annihilators take it.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar and Surfer are wild cards, but I'm not exactly sure how well they'd bode against magic and telepathy on this grand a scale. If they resist, Annihilators take it.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mrtrickster

close fight but dc girls take it

everybody and their grandma knows norrin has tp resistance, but just not on maxima level

go check out her respect thread, she is the definition of haxx, she is able to pull herself out of astral plane, done it on panel (just in case SS fans use the never happened astral plane tactic)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t547416.html

they are 5/10 each other

WW and big barda can hold off gladiator, BRB and Ronan for a little while, during that time zatanna and raven will be in the back using magic and soul self to eventually drop them

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrickster: surfer vs zatana has been done countless time and majority agreed on surfer winning. I can show you surfer resisting magic based attacks but sadly can't as majority of time i use comicvine on phone but once i get home I'mma post some scans.

Can maxima output damage capacity as strong as a star or supernova? Cuz surfer has tanked it. Here are some of his feats.

https://m.imgur.com/YdaxMmX

https://m.imgur.com/hPmBIvE

Regarding Raven's soul self... I believe he can deal with her in astral form in not sure though.

See understand this LIFTING STRENGTH=\=STRIKING STRENGTH. regardless of Superman being able to lift a planet we don't know if maxima can replicate that feat.

That jobber has nanosecond reaction and planet busting feats who could kick mjolnir away and koed binary and needed whole pheonex 5 to knock him. you're lowballing him here.

https://m.imgur.com/hPmBIvE

https://m.imgur.com/SPRZxu6

Ronan can matter Manipulate and creat omnidirectional blasts..has taken down countless annihilation wave bugs with creating cosmic storm. He can also do gravety Manipulation and energy absorption.

Quasar's shields/structures can appreantly block galactus's attacks and many other heros like thing, Hulk's attacks. From what i remember he was capable of turning thanos's blast into some construction or something... He has IG at that time. He is also completely immune to telepathy ..none of the women's can beat a quantum band user.

Surfer and quasar can hax as well...i can show you surfer atomizing a enemy from get go and turning a avatar of thanos into atomic dust and he is faster than zatana and raven.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Annihilators should win decisively.

From the looks of the Teams I do see some versatility in power sets here. Though, on the Annihilators some of them have matter and molecular manipulation etc. I don't think any of the DC Woman have resistance to that. And a telepathic assault may not work. In terms of Magic that is very interesting though I don't see how Zatanna will be able to even utter a word before getting blasted or contained or blitzed. The wild card for the DC Woman is Raven.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one. I can see a case being made for the guys. But seriously MAXIMA is being underated here hardcore. If she can one shot Orion, Most of the guys won't be a problem. Yeah Norrin has some resistance but MAXIMA can overcome. Not to mention Ravens magic. Diana's skill and weapons between all this girl's take a majority here

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Annihilators.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Raven one-shots them all, or DC Women take it in a good fight, Zatanna/Raven MVP's.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC Women, still.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Eri_Joni  Online

Annihilators

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 skywalker95  Online

Annihilators got this. Too much raw power, speed, versatility and strength.

DC1008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC women stomps

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators. Way too much firepower. I don’t see why Surfer doesn’t solo tbh.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao at surfer soloing

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By king_majestros

Silver Surfer solos, this is a no-brainer.

Avatar image for divinepixelbook
DivinePixelBook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna or Raven solo, for multiple reasons

1. They're so hot and they would seduce team 1 into not fighting them

2. Higher AP

3. No brainer

geekryan