Eve

hoopla001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By hoopla001

Leaning eve, but I think there’s a chance Anissa is fast enough to tear eves head off before she can change her atoms.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

In character? Eve rips her to shreds the second the battle starts if Anissa is giving her reason by being bloodlusted. She has motivation to not hold back here, and I think she’d take her anger out on her and make Anissa’s death extremely brutal. She’s rarely a brutal character, but when she lets loose there is really nothing stopping Eve just turning every molecule in Anissa’s body inside out.

Monarch_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Eve without mental blocks have better speed than normal?If not Anissa blitzes and takes her head off.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By seastone98

@monarch_knight: no just more hax but if Anissa mortally wounds her without killing her she can come back stronger/faster (within the same fight)

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: She’s faster then Eve, but I wouldn’t say she’s beyond Eve’s reaction times since she’s fought Viltrumites. Eve just needs the speed of her thought, where Anissa needs to physically move.

Anissa also needs to land an instant kill, or Eve is going to just regenerate, and at the same time she can use her powers directly on Anissa’s body.

Anissa doesn’t know this, so even if she manages to blitz, unless she does something like crush Eve‘s brain, and not stab her with her fingers which is more like how Viltrumites usually attack, then Eve gets a painful but easy win.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: anissa could decapitate Eve too she's immortal but she's not immortal immortal

Fair point tho eve does have auto shields

hoopla001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98:

I don’t know, she was fast enough to compete with Ursaal and get in the middle of mark and Allen, but Anissa is faster than all of them, it’s hard to say if she’s faster than eve can think.

But in character, there’s a chance, eve won’t kill her or do anything more than a big energy blast.

Which would give Anissa the opportunity to cut her in half.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: She could, but she has to do that over any other attack, and she doesn’t know how Eve’s powers work. Eve didn’t even fully understand them.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By seastone98

@tparks: @hoopla001: fair enough, who is the most powerful character that they could beat in universe? (respectively)

Monarch_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: I am not knowledgeable on how Anissa likes to start serious fights in the comic,but if the amazon show is anything to go by,she prefers to go for a blitz and an uppercut to the head.That should give her the win here.

Because i am new here does basic knowledge mean that Anissa knows about Eve's full power or not?

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By seastone98

@monarch_knight: it means anissa knows the essentials of her powers kinda like if she read Eve's character wiki i guess

anderioan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anissa doesn't play with her food when it isn't Mark, I bet she would kill Eve without realizing she did it the one way Eve could actually die to (instant death/destruction of the brain).

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98:

I don’t know, she was fast enough to compete with Ursaal and get in the middle of mark and Allen, but Anissa is faster than all of them, it’s hard to say if she’s faster than eve can think.

But in character, there’s a chance, eve won’t kill her or do anything more than a big energy blast.

Which would give Anissa the opportunity to cut her in half.

In character, I think Eve is more likely to brutally kill Anissa. She didn't in the comics, because Mark wanted people to forgive the Viltrumites who were beginning to assimilate to Earth culture. But I don't think Eve would hold back against a blood lusted Anissa attacking her, specially when she has raped her husband. She has good reason to hate Anissa more then anyone else in the series, and I doubt she wouldn't go for a brutal kill right away.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: @hoopla001: fair enough, who is the most powerful character that they could beat in universe? (respectively)

I think every character in Invincible she could beat. With how her powers work, as soon as she injured enough, she pretty much wins the fight.

In-Universe, she's not going to kill characters like Spawn.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By seastone98

@tparks: yeah i mean tech jacket is like the strongest/fastest character we seen anissa body solo but that was before his 10x power up

As for Samantha, kirkman said he thinks she can take EOS Mark which is high praise but i feel if anyone thragg/battle beast/allen the alien tier could blitz & 1 shot her if she's not careful

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this fight is fought 100 times over, more than 50% of the times Eve would take it. So Eve.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tparks

@seastone98: We never really got to see Eve use the full extent of her powers in battle very often, so maybe Kirkman is right, but I agree that those characters could one shot her if she's not careful. Anissa could too honestly. But it almost seems like her regeneration doesn't require her conscious thought, since she died of old age and then regenerated, without her knowing it would even happen. So maybe no one can really one shot her if it just automatically happens without her needing to even be conscious or alive to do it?

She even says, "Wow. I guess I'm essentially immortal."

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GreyTheJiren

Eve can sustain her full power only for like 10 seconds, enough for a single attack. And the range of her attacks is a few meters at best.

She used that on a pretty beat up conquest and only managed to burn his skin, she loses 100% of the time against mid level Viltrumite and Anissa is Top 5.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Am I missing something?

Even EoS full-power Eve wasn't on the level of elite Viltrumites. Just look at how she struggled with Thragg's children while Omni-Man was doing fine.

Anissa overpowered post-Viltrumite War Mark, so she is clearly meant to be close to Omni-Man in strength.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thedailybagel  Moderator

Am I missing something?

Even EoS full-power Eve wasn't on the level of elite Viltrumites. Just look at how she struggled with Thragg's children while Omni-Man was doing fine.

Anissa overpowered post-Viltrumite War Mark, so she is clearly meant to be close to Omni-Man in strength.

This is eve without mental blocks.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

eve wins against pretty much anyone in the verse under these conditions. i don’t see her getting blitzed more than maybe 3/10 times

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ouroborik said:

Am I missing something?

This is eve without mental blocks.

In that case Eve stomps.

If she doesn't get speed-blitzed off the bat she can beat anyone in the series.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GreyTheJiren

I feel like most people here haven't read the series. Stop hyping her as some kind of unstoppable force without limiters. She couldn't kill a beat up Conquest, who was also taken off guard. She can't do shit against Anissa, Thula, Kregg, Lucan or anyone relevant or non-relevant.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eve slams.

hoopla001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren: that’s her using an energy blast though. She’s clearly capable of changing viltrumite atoms wholesale

She put Mark back together and made him stronger.

Without her having constant access to it though. She definitely couldn’t win. She’s not gonna be able to actually think about what to do, and is only able to perform 1-3 actions. One of those is healing herself

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By tparks
@greythejiren said:

I feel like most people here haven't read the series. Stop hyping her as some kind of unstoppable force without limiters. She couldn't kill a beat up Conquest, who was also taken off guard. She can't do shit against Anissa, Thula, Kregg, Lucan or anyone relevant or non-relevant.

I've read the series three times. She has 2 upgrades after those scans. And she's immortal. What is a viltrumite going to do to stop her? Kill her again and make her more powerful?

Also Conquest is more powerful then Anissa, and she left him screaming in pain, and that was before she had 2 more upgrades. She no longer even needs to have control of her powers to bring herself back. She died from old age and was revived, and didn't will it herself. It just happened. She even calls herself immortal.

I'm not claiming there are no limits to that, but someone who can just punch her isn't the one to go beyond her limits.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hoopla001 said:

that’s her using an energy blast though. She’s clearly capable of changing viltrumite atoms wholesale

She put Mark back together and made him stronger.

Without her having constant access to it though. She definitely couldn’t win. She’s not gonna be able to actually think about what to do, and is only able to perform 1-3 actions. One of those is healing herself

That energy blast is supposed to be her atomic manipulation.

Also the way she put Mark together really makes no sense, if she was that powerful she could deconstruct Conquest easily. Maybe her ability to build is different from her ability to destroy.

@tparks said:

I've read the series three times. She has 2 upgrades after those scans. And she's immortal. What is a viltrumite going to do to stop her? Kill her again and make her more powerful?

Also Conquest is more powerful then Anissa, and she left him screaming in pain, and that was before she had 2 more upgrades. She no longer even needs to have control of her powers to bring herself back. She died from old age and was revived, and didn't will it herself. It just happened. She even calls herself immortal.

I'm not claiming there are no limits to that, but someone who can just punch her isn't the one to go beyond her limits.

She didn't get 2 upgrades, she only got one. After the battle with Thragg she rebuilt herself and Mark once making them slightly stronger.That's it, this is the only canonical moment in the series where she made herself and someone else stronger. If you have any other then bring it up.

She is not immortal, her powers come from her brain, if you remove her head or bust her brains out she dies. She calls herself immortal because she can rebuild her body using her atomic powers, so old age can't kill her. Context is important.

The difference between Conquest and Anissa is not big. All Top viltrumites could fight each other for a long time before they tire themselves up. The only is Thragg. If Anissa and Conquest thought at full power it would still be a long and hard fight and Conquest might win in the end but he will be severely damaged. Even Mark was able to damage conquest when he was weaker than Anissa.

While Conquest was a little beat up from Mark he received a blat from Eve while being off guard and it only burned his skin. Viltrumites can survive such trivial damage easily, you know that after he tanked her attack he still had lots of power right? Mark needed to break his bones in order to deal damage to Conquest and he barely won.

Now, not only is Eve's blast not killing Anissa, it is also easy to dodge. Conquest could've dodged it if he saw it coming.

hoopla001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren:

“That energy blast is supposed to be her atomic manipulation.

Also the way she put Mark together really makes no sense, if she was that powerful she could deconstruct Conquest easily. Maybe her ability to build is different from her ability to destroy.“

That’s one way to look at I guess, but I don’t there’s a reason to think her ability to build is different from her ability to destroy, both are just rearranging and changing molecules

And conquest was burning, so I don’t think she was transmuting his skin. It was an actual energy blast and she wasn’t thinking about how to kill him, only how to get him off mark. And that’s why she didn’t erase him.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By tparks

@greythejiren: EOS. She dies and revives instantly. I’d think immortality is an upgrade.

I also don’t see what her head has to do with it. She revives when she dies. It doesn’t require any thought from her to do it. Context is important.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren: Also, Conquest is much more powerful then Anissa. Thats really not close.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That’s one way to look at I guess, but I don’t there’s a reason to think her ability to build is different from her ability to destroy, both are just rearranging and changing molecules

And conquest was burning, so I don’t think she was transmuting his skin. It was an actual energy blast and she wasn’t thinking about how to kill him, only how to get him off mark. And that’s why she didn’t erase him.

Could be, or it is how I said.

Also, think about it, when she healed Mark he was heavily injured and vulnerable, his guts out and everything. That could be a factor in why she healed him.

At that moment, Eve used her most powerful attack, it wouldn't make sense for her to hold back because Conquest is the biggest threat that almost killed them. And it is not like she didn't know that without limiters she could affect living beings.

@tparks said:

EOS. She dies and revives instantly. I’d think immortality is an upgrade.

I also don’t see what her head has to do with it. She revives when she dies. It doesn’t require any thought from her to do it. Context is important.

She dies and reconstructs herself because her brain is intact.

Her head has to do with it because that's where her powers come from. Her abilities aren't passive, they are conscious. It's on you to prove that she can survive without a brain.

Also, wtf? I bring the context here. Don't act like I am hiding something lol, I posted scans. You haven't proved that she is immortal.

Also, Conquest is much more powerful then Anissa. Thats really not close.

No, not really. Anissa can fight Conquest and hold her ground, he might win in a long battle but the different between them is small. Even Mark who was weaker than Anissa could damage Conquest severely.

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

Anissa rips her head off.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By tparks

@greythejiren: She’s literally dead the last time she revives. The context you’re using is just head canon. Thats why I said context matters.

Why do I need to post scans if you said you’ve read the series?

But if you need a scan, just scroll up to where I posted one, where she is dead, revives, and had no idea that was going to happen and definitely didn’t consciously do it. You trying to say it’s not passive and takes her conscious effort is clearly head canon, since the exact opposite of what you’re claiming happened.

I’m not saying head canon like you made it up just to prove a point like some people do on CV, I’m saying it because I think you were just mistaken on what happened to Eve at the EoS.

And just compare Conquest to Anissa’s feats. They’re not close.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren: @tparks:i think the reason why Eve's power's failed to work on conquest fully is because of viltrumites smart atoms are stated to aggressively self repair & adapt as well as maintain their normal functions, although given the fact she was still able to hurt conquest & rebuild Mark meaning the transmutation resistance isn't absolute

No Caption Provided

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By tparks

@seastone98: It’s definitely their smart atoms. Thats how they can do everything. I don’t think Conquest repaired from it, because while they do have healing factors, it’s not like Wolverine. They just heal quickly over time. Like an injury that would make someone crippled for life, might put them down for a week.

Their atoms do compensate for things like strength and durability, and react when something hits them, making them resist it more.