No Caption Provided

Animus

VS

No Caption Provided

Hulk (Immortal)

In character

Winner by KO, Incapacitation or Death

Random encounter

Standard gear and abilities (Animus has the Biscuit Hammer)

Fight takes place on a populated city setting at night

Who'd win? For what reasons?

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Animus wins.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Zetsu-San

@life_without_progress: What are Immortal Hulk's feats? I read his solo-series, but like... He didn't really do anything all that impressive in it, yet I've still seen people hype him up as the most powerful version of Hulk, etc. Is there something I'm missing?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f053db00e589
deactivated-5f053db00e589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist: This incarnation of Hulk is directly mentioned to be VASTLY more stronger than the previous Hulk incarnations, which includes an incarnation of Hulk like Indestructible who has 3 planetary, 1 star, 1 moon level feat. Immortal Hulk has shrugged off Jane and Herc just by flexing his muscles even though in the same comic they held the weight of planet Earth in place. One-shot Thor fracturing his skull, one-shot GR, one-shot She Hulk, one-shot Hulkbuster almost killing Tony, one-shot and overloaded BP vibranium suit which he notes is almost an impossibility.Hulk stomped Captain Glory, Mentacle, Enigma, Canonball, Quicksilver, Living Lightning, Iron Rulk(Maverick), Vision, WM(WM didn't fight back but Hulk was still making him bleed and bending him like a pretzel), Voyager, Rogue and most importantly Thor and Hercules at the same time. Jane has an impressive roster she has fought recently: Loki, Odinson, Gladiator, Odin, Shur God's, Phoenix, Mangog,destroyer. Take note this information comes from into the void

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@daywalker98: When did all this happen? Like I said, I only read the solo series.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

animus wins by scaling

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daywalker98: When did all this happen? Like I said, I only read the solo series.

Immortal Hulk #6-7 and Avengers #684,685,686 .