• Standard gear
  • Morals on, everyone is in character
  • Speed equalized
  • DC Team is New 52 versions unless otherwise specified
  • Anime/Manga Team is Composite unless otherwise specified
  • No BFR, Mind Hax, Transmutation or Time Travel
  • Starting distance is 5000 yards apart from eachother
  • Anime team has perfect teamwork
  • Ryukoi can transform into her kisaragi form, Meliodas is in demon mode, DTK has his lines of sanzu.

No Caption Provided

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

NICE BATTLE

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL wins. They're up against mid tiers. Only one who is a real threat is Law with his hax

Renzoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Renzoa

firestorm solos

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team is too strong.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trafalgar Law takes some people down but thats about it LOL

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dc curbs

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC should have this rather easily, imo.... no one really outstanding enough to deal with the heavy hitters on the anime/manga team

GoodMeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah DC takes this. Genos imo is really the only one who would really stand a chance against any of them. Add OPM and this is a fight

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League stomps. You didn't give team 1 a single high tier character. Law is the only problem but Hal, Superman and Firestorm can still attack him if they're cut to pieces and he can't put down Martian Manhunter. Other than Law half the League can solo.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice league stomps.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Back_stabbath95

Law is going to have a panic attack trying to carry his team lol be saving everyone with shambles gets tired and gets wiped

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL rolfstomps, add some heavy hitters

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LarcadeDragneel

Speed being equalized has always worked weird in Flash Battles. Anyways Justice League takes this but in no way is it a stomp.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what is edward elric even doing on this team?

he literally gots god blitzed by a FTL Flash.

good concept, but no big hitters on the anime team. this is not a true representation of good anime power xD

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good concept, but no big hitters on the anime team. this is not a true representation of good anime power xD

Speed is equalized so I don't see how anyone is being blitzed.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama said:

Speed is equalized so I don't see how anyone is being blitzed.

true. i mean in general that edward elric is not even in the same power tier(or within a few tiers) of any of the JL members.

i didn't mean blitzed in this battle specifically, sorry i should have wrote that a little clearer haha.

My second statement is in regards to this fight itself.

which still stands with edward. even with speed equal, edward does not have the ability to actually hurt these guys. the only way would be with alchemy directly on them and changing their alchemic composition, but like edward himself explains many times in the series, you need to know very specific infomrauton on what you are transmuting to do so, or it can get ugly fast for you due to equivalent exchange.

he explains that you need to know the exact chemical make up, to allow the process of deconstruction and then reconstruction to work. the problem is, with the JL so many members are not normal humans, and thus would not be effected like a normal human would.

think about when Scar tried to deconstruct Ed's arm the second time, when he still thought it was just basic steel, and when he did it, nothing happened?

essentially that would happen if he tried to do alchemy on superman, wonder woman, Martian manhunter ETC.

even if he hit batman/aquaman/flash he would need a basic knowledge on their suits, or hit their skin itself, which even with speed equal, they are all just as skilled, if not more skilled then ed in hand to hand combat and it would be a 50/50 shit to land a deadly hit, or miss and take a lethal hit.

the thing is, edward is going to be a 1 hit knock out in this battle. if any of the JL land a hit, bar batman, then he's dead.

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

true. i mean in general that edward elric is not even in the same power tier(or within a few tiers) of any of the JL members.

i didn't mean blitzed in this battle specifically, sorry i should have wrote that a little clearer haha.

which still stands with edward. even with speed equal, edward does not have the ability to actually hurt these guys. the only way would be with alchemy directly on them and changing their alchemic composition, but like edward himself explains many times in the series, you need to know very specific infomrauton on what you are transmuting to do so, or it can get ugly fast for you due to equivalent exchange.

he explains that you need to know the exact chemical make up, to allow the process of deconstruction and then reconstruction to work. the problem is, with the JL so many members are not normal humans, and thus would not be effected like a normal human would.

think about when Scar tried to deconstruct Ed's arm the second time, when he still thought it was just basic steel, and when he did it, nothing happened?

essentially that would happen if he tried to do alchemy on superman, wonder woman, Martian manhunter ETC.

even if he hit batman/aquaman/flash he would need a basic knowledge on their suits, or hit their skin itself, which even with speed equal, they are all just as skilled, if not more skilled then ed in hand to hand combat and it would be a 50/50 shit to land a deadly hit, or miss and take a lethal hit.

the thing is, edward is going to be a 1 hit knock out in this battle. if any of the JL land a hit, bar batman, then he's dead.

Yeah, I agree Ed shouldn't have been put in this battle. There really isn't anything he could do. I mean a better choice would have been Father. I think I am going to make a battle similar to this with a different range of characters.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama said:

Yeah, I agree Ed shouldn't have been put in this battle. There really isn't anything he could do. I mean a better choice would have been Father. I think I am going to make a battle similar to this with a different range of characters.

dont get me wrong, great concept, but just a few characters i would remove/add to make it worth while.

switching Edward elric and Father is a good move. while having few feats, Father does have a lot of Abstract power, while still technically being mortal enough to die to the JL, so it would make for a good argument.

also, id add a good naruto character, just so i can jump in with a massive scan train ;)

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#22 higherpower  Moderator

A horrible and completely unbalanced mismatch...

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the JL memebers can solo this

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League stomps.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anime team is way out of their league here

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Superman and Flash can solo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol What? He one shotted a guy who could casually create suns in his palm. Ed is multi-star level

Speed is equal, so he won't get blitzed

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GXrevs06

Justice league stomps. The majority of those characters are low tier and fodder. The only people remotely relevant are Mel and Law.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very good Anime Line up. I hate to admit it but DC take this.

Foremostproxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Foremostproxy

Superman claps.

Over.

The only hope they have is if Shirou Projects a corrupted Excalibur/Gae Bolg and hands it to All Might or a someone from One Piece or something.

Unfortunately, the version of Shirou you chose can't do either of those things, so they have no chance in hell to win against people with such drastic durability.

Who on the Anime Team can even damage JUST New 52 Superman anyways? New 52 Superman that can rapidly blast them with lightspeed projectiles even without superspeed.

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel and Law can't carry, they all die

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Foremostproxy: except he's morals on and in character, law could dispose of superman if he got cocky.

Foremostproxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@Foremostproxy: except he's morals on and in character, law could dispose of superman if he got cocky.

Again, Superman claps.

Whoever is left standing gets blasted with heat vision/GL ring blast/Whitenoise Cannon and KO'd. With everyone's speed being smashed to mere human levels, there's no way to dodge it even if they tried. You can't aim dodge someone's gaze. Even if you could, heat vision can just fire in a cone.

Speed equalized does not mean "suddenly everyone has Superman level speeds" it means everyone is brought down to the lowest common denominator because that only removes feats from the speedy, not adding non-existent super feats to the slow.

A follow up: Why is the Flash even here if speed is equalized?

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Chaos239

This team couldn't even take any JL member (bar Bruce or Flash) under these conditions.

ADC some Naruto, OPM, High Tier Fate Characters etc and make this fair.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman solos.

Hell, Wonder Woman solos.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Foremostproxy: never said that wouldn't work, just acknowledging your statement of superman throwing ftl projectiles at people or that no one could put superman down when law definitely could if he caught superman off guard.

Also law has precognition and teleportation spam so it isn't just gg for him, and obviously speed equalized would apply to abilities that are extremely fast, that's the whole point of speed being equalized so this isn't dumbed down to heat vision or white noise cannon gg.

Also with that horrible logic Laws cuts the whole cast of the justice league in half since no one is fast enough to dodge with speed equalized.

I agree the jl wins because Mel and law are the only one relevant through hax.

Foremostproxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: Law has no feats to say that his devil fruit power would work on Superman. Simply because nobody of Superman's durability exists in his universe.

Superman has molecular alteration resistance feats out the wazoo compared to Law's inability to meaningfully operate on opponents with dizzyingly lower durability and no such resistance feats.

Seriously, New 52 Superman had a miniaturized pocket dimension shunted into his brain and the people inside -who wanted to kill him- said that it would just be suicide to expand the dimension within his brain...

Because his brain cells were too durable to allow it to expand. It would have given him an headache and the place would have collapsed into itself.

Even if you say Ope Ope allows him to bypass durability, it's never bypassed Superman level durability... much less his inherent resistance to being torn apart at a molecular level.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Foremostproxy: laws devil fruit doesn't actually cut people which is why there is never any damage and also why can take people hearts out of their chest and it still be pumping blood as if it was inside their body still.

He cuts the space between things not the actual people which is why durability is irrelevant.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Superman
  • Batman
  • Wonder Woman
  • The Flash (Barry Allen)
  • Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
  • Cyborg
  • Aquaman
  • Hawkman
  • Green Arrow
  • Firestorm
  • Shazam
  • Martian Manhunter

These guys should solo if they go all out, together they win without even trying.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Lantern has the best chance of soloing in this condition.

Foremostproxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@Foremostproxy: laws devil fruit doesn't actually cut people which is why there is never any damage and also why can take people hearts out of their chest and it still be pumping blood as if it was inside their body still.

He cuts the space between things not the actual people which is why durability is irrelevant.

Again, New 52 Superman has shown resistance to spatial manipulation, so it's the same point.

Regardless, even if Law dismembers Superman, all the parts are still basically indestructible... as noted above. It'd be a giant waste of time as we have no idea what allows Superman to fly, so it'd just be flying indestructible body parts... and still functioning...

I have no idea where you're going with this.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlust law and you have a entertaining battle.

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
johnpeterbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL stomps. Too many heavy hitters, only a few members of team 1 could arguably fight them (not really beat them, though).

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DeathHero61

There isn't a single combatant on Team 1 that is within Superman or Wonderwoman's tier. At least add Naruto or Boros, or some other anime powerhouse.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Khael

Bloodlust law and you have a entertaining battle.

Not really, Green Lantern would still solo most likely.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman solos or GL

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@khael: The ring can probably give him resistance to spacial warping but with prior knowledge he could do some damage if the others fodder for him. With speed equalized I see him being able to atleast last a half second longer than Mel.

Edit: whoops...forgot mmh, spite.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Foremostproxy: if he cut him to pieces including his eyes, he wouldn't be able to tell where he is or where his body parts are, especially if he decides reform his body in a way where he wouldn't be able to use his strength.

Superman wouldn't be like buggy, if he just cut him in half then yeah, but if he cut him multiple times and then freely controlled the parts like he could with his room up he could incap superman.

Imagine if he cut superman into 50 pieces and then attached these pieces to the other league members basically making him useless.

zbzbzzbzbzbzbz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Law destroy Cosmic Armor Superman. anime team curbstomps even if you give Justice League there strongest from and add everyone in the DC universe team anime would still win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime team destroys them.