No Caption Provided

• Team has two month of prep
  • Team is their prime
  • All feats(even composite), weapons, and powers are usable
  • Frieza is ready to toy with new victims
  • No mind hack or genjustu

Avatar image for queen_marceline
#2 Posted by Queen_Marceline (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Um...what? Goku's crew alone is enough...

#3 Posted by kasya_carey (2964 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by highaccuser (31473 posts) - - Show Bio

Time swap then Genjutsu or body swap.

Avatar image for queen_marceline
#5 Posted by Queen_Marceline (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey: Eh, looked pretty much the same and nothing said they were. And the rules said everyone in their prime, so...

#6 Posted by DeathHero61 (15722 posts) - - Show Bio

Clear.

#7 Posted by kasya_carey (2964 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Wewlad80 (3447 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime Tea ? They all burn themselves.

#9 Posted by highaccuser (31473 posts) - - Show Bio

So Frieza gets anime feats and the team is stripped of all useful attacks except piercing damage...dunno they still might clear. I don't know Angeloids.

#10 Posted by grappolo (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at the teams clearing, they stop at 2 or 3.

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
#11 Edited by JohnPeterBanana (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

If Frieza is toying with them, transformations don't really matter and I don't know about the Angeloids' potential. But if the rest play their cards well (Ginyu, body swapping; Sasuke, Genjustu; Gowther, mind... something; Merlin, BFR, etc.) they might be able to clear ... Unless Frieza gets bored and destroys the planet or simply kills them.

#12 Posted by kasya_carey (2964 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnpeterbanana: @highaccuser:Well Frieza doesn't have any mental defense so I had to get rid of Nymph's mind hacking and Sasuke's genjustu.

Here are the angeloids profile

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Ikaros

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Nymph

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Astraea

#13 Posted by kasya_carey (2964 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by JohnPeterBanana (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey said:

@johnpeterbanana: @highaccuser:Well Frieza doesn't have any mental defense so I had to get rid of Nymph's mind hacking and Sasuke's genjustu.

Here are the angeloids profile

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Ikaros

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Nymph

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Astraea

I found a video explaining Ikaros's abilities, don't know too much about the others but I'll guess they're very similar. Could Ikaros use her cards at HER will? With them she could solo, without them she could be a distraction being able to get Frieza's attention and buy some time due to her power, but nothing else IMO.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#15 Posted by BeaconofStrength (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears.

#16 Posted by kasya_carey (2964 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnpeterbanana: can you post the link of the video? Also she's known from using them on her own, but not in a fight like Nymph has shown with her cards.

#17 Edited by JohnPeterBanana (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey said:

@johnpeterbanana: can you post the link of the video? Also she's known from using them on her own, but not in a fight like Nymph has shown with her cards.

It's on another language (spanish), so... yeah, I'll put the information in english at the bottom

Equipment

Apollon Bow: An energy bow with country (continental maybe) attack potency whichcan be regulated (but irrelevant for this fight)

Aegis: A shield capable of whistanding several Country level attakcs so probably also continental durability

Artemis Beams: Some light beams that shoot out of her wings but weaker than Apollon

Uranus System: Some space ship or something that can be summoned by Ikaros and can make a variety of attacks probably country level, but can be easily destroyed

Stats:

Superhuman... everything (Hypersonic in speed and Countrt level durability and attack potency)

Weaknesses:

Her master

Her personality

Cards:

Summon some objects that can help grant his masters' wishes. But other of her type cannot be affected by them.

#18 Posted by Saiyan77 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is DBS SSJG Goku or SSJG Vegeta could solo even Golden Freiza by the Universal Survival Arc that a stomp for this

But if this Namek saga (Freiza soldiers fight) DBZ fighters then

First Form Freiza could lose from his arrogance

2nd Form Freiza got his tail cut off by Krillin

3rd From Freiza is a lot stronger but still could lose

Final Form Freiza would win with full power if this is a weaker Goku and Vegeta with other characters in this fight

#19 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (19837 posts) - - Show Bio

The versatility that the anime team is sporting here is no joke. Putting Freeza in a mindset where he'll just toy around with his "new victims" might ironically cause him to end up becoming the victim.

#20 Posted by Ratava (8747 posts) - - Show Bio

genjutsu gg

#21 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (553 posts) - - Show Bio

The versatility that the anime team is sporting here is no joke. Putting Freeza in a mindset where he'll just toy around with his "new victims" might ironically cause him to end up becoming the victim.

This. The anime team clears this gauntlet with minimal difficulty.

@queen_marceline: that picture is saiyan saga

Look at Vegeta's armor and Gohan's bowl cut. It's Namek saga. And it's post-Recoome, pre-Freeza Namek Saga.

The DB Crew does need help though...especially by like round 2. It's no means a stomp for just them. The whole squad though? With prep? THAT is an ROFLstomp.

#22 Posted by Amonfire1776 (573 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza blows up the planet and stomps them all round 1...

#23 Posted by thelilicon (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime team, especially with the 7 deadly sins, naruto and sasuke in their six path forms, with the help of goku and vegeta.

#24 Edited by Vulkanian (212 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dragonball and Naruto characters get stomped. Saiyan Saga Goku and crew are ants to Zarbon and Dodoria, let alone Frieza. Captain Ginyu is an ant to Frieza, and I'm 100% certain that Frieza knows of his body swapping. Naruto and Sasuke are around Saiyan Saga, so they get rolled too. I don't know about the other two, but it's probably nothing too different. They can maybe get past 1, possibly 2 if they're really, really, really lucky.

#25 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (553 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dragonball and Naruto characters get stomped. Saiyan Saga Goku and crew are ants to Zarbon and Dodoria, let alone Frieza. Captain Ginyu is an ant to Frieza, and I'm 100% certain that Frieza knows of his body swapping. Naruto and Sasuke are around Saiyan Saga, so they get rolled too. I don't know about the other two, but it's probably nothing too different. They can maybe get past 1, possibly 2 if they're really, really, really lucky.

That's not the Saiyan Saga. Vegeta's armor is clearly the design from Namek. And Gohan's hair is what he wore on Namek. And no, it doesn't matter if the Power Pole is there. He didn't use it in the Saiyan Saga either.

It's still not enough to hang with Freeza, as it took Vegeta's zenkai boost after Recoome for him to even have a chance against First Form Freeza.

#26 Posted by Vulkanian (212 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: Vegeta's armor is the only thing that looks post-Saiyan Saga. Everyone else looks like Saiyan Saga.

#27 Posted by KingFrieza (498 posts) - - Show Bio

Is frieza restricted to dbz feats, or is it fully composite for him? Team stops at one regardless, but dbs frieza would make it the most spite filled thread I've seen all month.

#28 Edited by Godren (1323 posts) - - Show Bio

Depending on Freiza's mood he will either planet bust at 1 or humiliate them.Still stops at 1 and if they're lucky 2.

#29 Posted by kasya_carey (2964 posts) - - Show Bio

bump