Anime SSJ Future Gohan vs SSJ Vegeta (Android Saga)

• 65 results
MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gohan puts up a better fight against two Cyborgs with one arm than Vegeta does against one Cyborg with both arms.

Gohan smacks Vegeta.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 takenstew22  Moderator
@mainjp said:

Gohan puts up a better fight against two Cyborgs with one arm than Vegeta does against one Cyborg with both arms.

Gohan smacks Vegeta.

This, still.

Also, do you believe the assumption that the future Androids were weaker than the main timeline Androids? 'Cause I don't think I do.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Even if they are weaker...we don’t know by exactly how much.

I assume they’re in the same tier.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 takenstew22  Moderator
DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan breaks Vegeta.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan still rams his fist up Vegeta's arrogant ass.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan undoubtedly takes this. Not only Gohan is used to fighting more powerful enemies he has also shown feats of overpowering them at times, with one hand. At this point Vegeta thinks he's stronger than he actually is so he won't do well against Gohan who is far in tuned with his range and it's higher than Vegeta's.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta wins. SSJ Gohan failed to defeat the cyborgs of the future (he even got run over and killed). The same cyborgs standing there in front of him, while in their previous confrontations, C17 explained to Gohan that he and his sister did not even use 50% of their power.

That is to say that future Gohan has not even managed to defeat the cyborgs at half their power.

The Saiyan Saga cyborgs are much stronger than the Future Cyborgs (said by Trunks himself). Pulsant, Vegeta manages to Hold against C18 before his endurance decreases.

So considering the facts, Vegeta wins Mid-diff

Avatar image for deactivated-5db9692553cb6
deactivated-5db9692553cb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Statements are not a really good source in DB (they tend to be hyperbole). It's quite problematic to plainly assume that Future Androids are weaker.

With that said, i think is safe to assume that Future Gohan has the advantage, as he was shown to be capable of making the androids struggle. A thing that Vegeta never managed to accomplish.

Post Hyperbolic Time Chamber Vegeta should win fairly easy though.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Future 17 and Future 18 were stated outright by the series to be weaker. Idk where you guys are getting these statements from that they’re somehow the same level because of “x” reason. Gohan couldn’t beat either of them, he had perfect opportunities to 1v1 and he never won. He definitely didn’t win against them together. Vegeta on the other hand got wrecked by Present 18 after doing little more than dusting her and ruffling her outfit.

I’m going with Gohan for closer fights, but lol at either of them being Android Level.

Donnieboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Gohan considering how well he did but if were going by super vegeta he stomps.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamiyodare: C17 explained to Gohan that he and his sister did not even use 50% of their power.

That was before their final battle IIRC. Zenkai boost Future Gohan was giving them a hard fight in a 2v1 in their final battle. He's clearly above them individually. And I dealt with the Future Androids being weaker nonsense in my first post. Gohan still stomps zero-diff.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By SkySanji

Based off of Statements Gohan was weaker than Namek saga Goku while Vegeta was stronger than Post Namek Goku (android 19 fight)

Meanwhile Trunks was surprised Vegeta was holding his own with 18 until of course Piccolo gave us a hint that Vegeta is gonna lose the fight due to stamina.

Vegeta mid diffs

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By SkySanji

Also stop using the Anime to say Gohan was going in on the androids the manga made it very clear that even he knew he was going to die.

No Caption Provided

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Key sentence being "Our last fight."

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Not sure what you're trying to prove this shows that

>Gohan lost an arm to the androids while they weren't even using half of their power

>That the whole movie nonesense where Gohan was preforming relatively well against both of them at the same time is most definitely not cannon.

Yury_Beta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I back Future Gohan here.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: >That the whole movie nonesense where Gohan was preforming relatively well against both of them at the same time is most definitely not cannon.

Except the OP states that these are their anime versions. It's even in the title... Gohan one shots.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan in a close fight, both are obviously no match for the main timeline androids but Gohan was closer.

J_TheGamer45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan Stomps and ends it

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan still stomps.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-ROSAT? Gohan wrecks, way better performance than Vegeta even if future androids were slightly weaker.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This literally doesn't matter, but Trunks was still stronger than Vegeta regardless of still never being able to get the Androids of his time to fight seriously until the end if the Cell Saga... Meaning, Gohan was always stronger than Future Trunks until Trunks went into the room of spirit and time with Vegeta and ascended.

Robloxian5869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I back Future Gohan here.

Your a joke

Are you a Troll because I just saw a thread where you were stupid enough to say Madara stomps Goku and Jiren If you actually power scale your a clown and you succeeded in making me laugh so congrats your even being a clown in this thread because you say Gohan wins you must be stupid he lost his arm fighting the androids and got beaten to death While Vegeta actually head his ground for a few minutes before losing and SSJ Vegeta Post HTC lolstomps so Stop being clown You Clown

Robloxian5869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

Gohan smacks Vegeta.

Wrong Vegeta Smacks Your welcome for the correction

Robloxian5869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Robloxian5869
Robloxian5869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:

I am willing to take the "future androids are weaker" thing at face value, but even then Vegeta was beaten soundly by 18 while Gohan put up a fight against serious 17 and 18 with 1 arm. So Gohan takes this.

Wrong Vegeta held his ground And Gohan Died and he lost an arm fighting them While Vegeta still has his arms intact and held his ground much longer than Gohan did he even made the android bleed a little if im not mistakened Post HTC decimates Gohan Pre HTC still wins low to mid diff Check your power scaling

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ve always seen them as equally strong

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:
@soothing_sounds said:

Weren't the future androids weaker though

That's only because Trunks never saw the Future Androids get serious, as only Gohan in the final fight pushed them that far.

OT: Gohan stomps hard. He was overpowering BOTH of them at the same time in a beam struggle, was beating the crap out of them, and only lost due to sheer numbers and teamwork. Vegeta on the other hand only lasted a bit against 18 toying with him, then got dropped like a fly once she got a little serious. Even Kami Piccolo would lose to Future Gohan, let alone Vegeta. In fact, Future Gohan may potentially one shot Vegeta with a strong enough ki blast.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta honestly stomps.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta. Not necessarily off power level (which could still be in vegetas favor) but Vegeta is more ruthless and has a bigger bag of tricks/skills to pull from

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Morningstar999

Well, I must say that Gohan stomps here. The assumption that the future Androids are weaker is just that, an assumption. There is no other evidence besides Trunks' statement, and Trunks is fodder to Gohan. Gohan, has actual feats of overpowering both of the androids, while Vegeta was stomped like a little bitch by Android 18...so yeah, Gohan stomps. Saying he oneshots though, seems exaggerated. And I also see no reason for why the androids should be weaker, it just does not make sense using actual logic. Gero didn't know about the Super Saiyan form even in the present timeline, so the androids most probably just held back on Trunks.