PRE-RETCON BEYONDER
HOTU THANOS
HOTU THANOS
THE LIVING TRIBUNAL
THE LIVING TRIBUNAL

#2 Edited by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

wheres my boy zeno?

#3 Posted by Thatoneguy2958 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Tribunal judges them as nit being worthy and erases them with Thanos' blessing.

#4 Posted by EcoBlitz (5098 posts) - - Show Bio

Living tribunal is heavily out of his weight class. Any of team 1 blink him out of existence. Nate has feats on par with or greater than PR Beyonder. EGDB killed her by looking at her. I heard aurora is around EGDB tier if so team1 comfortably.

#5 Posted by GOD_ABOVE_ALL (122 posts) - - Show Bio

wheres my boy zeno?

Sorry I can't put Fodder into Nigh-Omnipotent fight

#6 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha said:

wheres my boy zeno?

sure man, fodder.

#7 Posted by EcoBlitz (5098 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha: anyone here can blink out of existence multiple people who would each blink the db cosmos out existence...

#8 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5cba198d655f5
#9 Posted by deactivated-5cba198d655f5 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be a stalemate if anime has got any legit omnis. I remember so

#10 Edited by ovy7 (3101 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on my knowledge and info on them: Featherine > PR-Beyonder > LT > Reinhard >=< EGD > HotU Thanos

This may vary if you think the HotU is universal or multiversal (so putting Thanos around PR-Beyonder lvl), though most of what I've seen about the HotU screams just universal to me.

Edit: Someone could tag sungsam if they wanted a more in-depth look at the comic book side (he's way more knowledgeable than me).

#11 Posted by Lordflawlez (1292 posts) - - Show Bio

Featherine solos both teams

#12 Posted by BlackWizzard17 (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

My boy Beyonder for the win.

#13 Posted by slickfront53 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel gods win

#14 Posted by TheVoidofDeath (2143 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: Beyonder and This loli looking feather from what I know should stalemate ... Beyonder is outeversal @sungsam

#15 Posted by ovy7 (3101 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

EGDB is only Multiversal VIA summoning infinite number of Universe busting selves. This, has been well documented over and over. That Mech's feats only stop around baseline Multiversal. The only thing EGDB is stomping is HOTU Thanos since the HOTU was retconned to be Universe level in feats. Reinhard is also baseline Multiversal, but is more direct in that department of power than Demonbane is.

LT is too inconsistent to be properly gauged. He has conflicting descriptions from being the Embodiment of the Multiverse, to being a function inside it, to existing in all of it. Regardless, Marvel's Multiverse is pretty huge and has become similar to being Metaversal Quantum expansion when you compare it to DC as of recent.

Personally, I think Beyonder and Featherine would stalemate since they are literally around the same level in theory. Above an infinite hierarchy.

Dimensional tiering becomes irrelevant and useless if two fictions uses a more accurate Quantum Multiverse theory system. Because any kind of a Multiverse whether it be 5Dimensional or 7 Dimensional is always instantaneously expanding and multiplying itself to contain infinite possibilities ad infinitium.

#17 Edited by GOD_ABOVE_ALL (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: EGD Is beyond all dimensions of space and time

No Caption Provided

#18 Posted by EzraArcher (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime gods should win

#19 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_above_all said:

@sungsam: EGD Is beyond all dimensions of space and time

No Caption Provided

Where does it say beyond all dimensions of space time? It just says beyond dimensions. And doesn't even say all dimensions. This is another instance of Anime fan wanking of scans not saying that you are saying it is saying.

The word "Beyond" is another set of one of the most wanked flowery terminologies we hear from VN/Anime debaters. It is an unsatisfactionary word that is not provable or truly definable and is no better than what the people wanking that word say about Omnipotence.

You can say a character is beyond the tashbag or trashcan. That contains no information of viability to me. Does that mean you can destroy a trashcan? And if so, how casually? What is the energy output exerted? See? This is the reason why many on this forum hate that stupid 'beyond' word wanking.

Dimensions could just mean pocket dimensions. Beyond could just going outside of Universes. It says nothing about destroying those said dimensions.

No Caption Provided

Demonbane's Multiverse is just a single normal Multiverse that might just be near-infinite and not truly infinite according to the main writer. So being beyond or outside a normal sized Multiverse is not a good feat and is just baseline Multiversal. And that's just locationary.

EG Demonbane has no feats of destroying an Infinite Multiverse on his own. But Vortex Blaster Demonbane does and he's more powerful than EG.

I already destroyed many Demonbane wankers on this issue, they either conceded or fell off leaving this forum. Do not try me. I already gave the evidence. I am not interested in humoring cognitive dissonance.

#20 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5756 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime possibly

#21 Edited by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel though LT is a weakling here Protege and PR MM would have been better

#22 Posted by GrandTOAA (939 posts) - - Show Bio

What if it were DC gods with Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos and Elaine Balloc replacing Marvel gods

#23 Posted by Earendill (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_above_all said:
@rikuyamaha said:

wheres my boy zeno?

sure man, fodder.

Yea, fodder.

Super Tengen Gurren Lagann >>>>>>>> DBverse But he even fodder.

-

Stalemate.

#24 Posted by Scotchbear (2231 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Earendill (1280 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by terry2012 (9821 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing capable of standing a single ground against Team Comics is Featherine, and she cannot take Team Comics Pre-Retcon and Composite forms alone, Featherine is roughly around equal or above to HOTU Thanos and such since LT and HOTU Thanos are massively above beings like Eternity, Infinity, Chaos and Order who are Infinite Dimensional beings. Each on Team 2 (minus Beyonder) is recognizable threat to her. So Team 2 wins.

People who answer anime are not giving their reasons why. And secondly, Team Anime are originated from Visual Novels, not Anime. Minus Featherine, Reinhard and EGD are one of the most overwanked characters wanked the hell out of everything with that Outerverse non sense system.

Anime characters have a very poor high end feat track record, and most of them hardly go beyond Baseline Multiversal. Most of the High End Characters from Japanese Media and Animation are strangely nearly most isolated to Visual Novels.

Characters created by the imaginations of White People from the west on the other hand end up topping at High End Multiversal to Omniversal and Infinite Dimensional Levels that randomly come from Lovecraft and Dark Tower (Novels), Marvel and DC (Comics) and Sci-Fi High Ends (Warhammer 40K) and other other media.

It's ridiculous that some extremist weebs like to make this war against comics to imply the Japanese make stronger characters than the west when they're only targetting comics and using Japanese high ends exclusively originating from VNs. LMFAO

If you're gonna use VNs to imply Anime > West, then you have to take on Warhammer 40k, Elder Scrolls, Lovecraft, and the many Multiversal power houses the west has to offer. Please don't 'non-sense' us again.

I'm not making an attack on weebs however, I have several weeb buddies and acquaintances, but wanking nerds like Demonbane wankers should be dealt with.

#28 Posted by Supermanthor (20302 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: yo dude sorry little bit off topic here but I pmed you two questions can you please answer them

#29 Posted by Supermanthor (20302 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: also is toribot is in the same league as presence and one above all before the retcon ?

#30 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

@sungsam: also is toribot is in the same league as presence and one above all before the retcon ?

Presence and the One Above All ruled, and still rules over Infinite Higher Dimensional Multiverses, Toribot is at best baseline Multiversal and that's already wanking him from the unclear weakly solidified Dragonball cosmology, he is less than a nothing-ant to Presence and TOAA before the retcon. Current Presence can actually still kick Toribot's ass.

#31 Posted by Supermanthor (20302 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: ok thanks actually in a youtube video some dbz said that toribot own marvel and dc multiverse something lol now i understand that they were trolling

#32 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

@sungsam: ok thanks actually in a youtube video some dbz said that toribot own marvel and dc multiverse something lol now i understand that they were trolling

That. is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Even VSBattles doesn't think Toribot is that strong, and VSBattles wanks the hell out of various VNs, and was groomed by various circle with the ACFWiki, that ACFWiki that I hear began with Dragonball wankers.

Toribot would be lucky if Mxyzptlk, Spectre or Mandrakk even notices Toribot. Toribot is an insect. An infinitesimal one.

#33 Posted by Supermanthor (20302 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: lol youtube is strange place to begin with

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#34 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel destroys them.

#35 Posted by EcoBlitz (5098 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:

EGDB is only Multiversal VIA summoning infinite number of Universe busting selves. This, has been well documented over and over. That Mech's feats only stop around baseline Multiversal. The only thing EGDB is stomping is HOTU Thanos since the HOTU was retconned to be Universe level in feats. Reinhard is also baseline Multiversal, but is more direct in that department of power than Demonbane is.

LT is too inconsistent to be properly gauged. He has conflicting descriptions from being the Embodiment of the Multiverse, to being a function inside it, to existing in all of it. Regardless, Marvel's Multiverse is pretty huge and has become similar to being Metaversal Quantum expansion when you compare it to DC as of recent.

Personally, I think Beyonder and Featherine would stalemate since they are literally around the same level in theory. Above an infinite hierarchy.

Dimensional tiering becomes irrelevant and useless if two fictions uses a more accurate Quantum Multiverse theory system. Because any kind of a Multiverse whether it be 5Dimensional or 7 Dimensional is always instantaneously expanding and multiplying itself to contain infinite possibilities ad infinitium.

Except war god demonbane already had infinite klien bottles below his knees (or was it ankles) putting his size alone at>>>>>>multiversal. Also simultaneously destroying and recreating an infinite amount of universes(I think multiverses) as a side effect of the fight with liber liegis, not the actual attack itsel, the side effect was what did all that destruction. Existing in a universe of non existence, causality manipulation etc. that’s war god. EGDB blinks out people that blink out war god and liber liegis.

#36 Posted by Yasindermann (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal is a non-factor here. Anyways, with Augustus Aurora, the anime team stomps. She considers her verse as a ''fiction'', Is at the last border of omnipotence, etc. She just writes herself stronger, like she did in the fight with lamdadelta. When we go after feats:

1: Augustus Aurora

2: Pre-Retcon Beyonder & Eldergod Demonbane

3: Reinhard Heydrich

4: HOTU Thanos

5: Living Tribunal

#37 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:
@sungsam said:

Except war god demonbane already had infinite klien bottles below his knees (or was it ankles) putting his size alone at>>>>>>multiversal. Also simultaneously destroying and recreating an infinite amount of universes(I think multiverses) as a side effect of the fight with liber liegis, not the actual attack itsel, the side effect was what did all that destruction. Existing in a universe of non existence, causality manipulation etc. that’s war god. EGDB blinks out people that blink out war god and liber liegis.

Klein Bottles are just Time Looping Universes, this has been described over and over again, and the Ouroboros Serpent was compared to it.

That "Universe in Universe in Universe" infinite chain quote was a metaphor, because a Klein Bottle' time space continuum loops in itself and contains itself, that's why it's called a Klein Bottle, it loops back to itself back to a singularity and back again. Hagane (the head author of Demonbane) will even tell you himself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

THIS, is a Klein Bottle concept in math and science that Hagane openly used for the Klein Bottles in Demonbane. There are no Multiverses in it, it's just a time space brane that loops itself.

No Caption Provided

I'm not too sure about Wargod Demonbane destroying infinite number of this, but even then, I don't think it's ever been confirmed that EGD is stronger than War God Demonbane. We already know that EGD has no power over Vortex Blaster Demonbane, so why should all Demonbanes automatically get scaled under Elder God Demonbane? EGD on his own has barely any feats at Multiversal.

Now dude, when I tell you evidence, the author is portraying Demonbane as a Baseline Multiverse, and telling you it does not contain alternate universes, and saying it's just a time looping metaphor, you better be suspicious that you are being mislead by wank. And taking the metaphors out of context.

Even the last installation of Demonbane (DYN Freaks) proved Demonbane was just a normal baseline Infinite Multiverse when Vortex Destroyer DB destroyed everything in existence by destroying infinite universes except the world egg. That alone proves that to destroy Demonbane's Omniverse only required destroying infinite universes. Even Mxy can do that.

If you have a problem with this, you take it up with the mathematicians who came up with the Klein Bottle concept and Hagane using this as his select chosen metaphor for a Universe that is looping itself. And Hagane telling you there are no alternate universes in them.

Everything in Demonbane can at best ever hope to cap out at Baseline Multiversal or maybe a little bit above, but never Megaversal, not even close. Same thing with the Atziluth users really.

I already debunked all Demonbane myths, rendering it as just a baseline Multiversal fiction. That's why I am so openly confident in challenging Demonbane, I can back up the debunk.

#38 Posted by ovy7 (3101 posts) - - Show Bio

She just writes herself stronger, like she did in the fight with lamdadelta.

But she didn't do that.

#39 Edited by zgtfreak (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

Aurora may solo neg-diff depending on certain interpretations of the WTC cosmology.

@rikuyamaha said:

wheres my boy zeno?

What? LOL

#40 Posted by alekj019 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder solos

#41 Posted by Spambot (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:

Based on my knowledge and info on them: Featherine > PR-Beyonder > LT > Reinhard >=< EGD > HotU Thanos

This may vary if you think the HotU is universal or multiversal (so putting Thanos around PR-Beyonder lvl), though most of what I've seen about the HotU screams just universal to me.

Edit: Someone could tag sungsam if they wanted a more in-depth look at the comic book side (he's way more knowledgeable than me).

I am pretty sure that EGD is closer to the top and HotU Thanos is well beyond LT who he absorbed when he wiped out the universe.

#42 Edited by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

Featherine agustus aurora solo spitestomps.

#43 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

What if it were DC gods with Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos and Elaine Balloc replacing Marvel gods

Featherine would still solo.

#44 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: is this about the actual fight, or is about your silly obligation to prove the west>east when it comes to powerful fictional characters?

#45 Posted by Undre (3785 posts) - - Show Bio

If yhwach was here he would solo marvel

#46 Edited by Goku_Stomps (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku stomps everyone!

#47 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, no they don't. Featherine solos.

#48 Posted by ONEPUNCHGOD (123 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#49 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst said:

Lol, no she doesn't. Thanos solo's and so does Beyonder.

See? I can do the same thing. Come up with something more clever.

#50 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@hypebeastcsb15 said:
@rampagethefirst said:

Lol, no she doesn't. Thanos solo's and so does Beyonder.

See? I can do the same thing. Come up with something more clever.

You down to CaV this? you can take the marvel team in this thread, and I'll use featherine.