Anime Characters That Can Beat Lucifer Morningstar?

violencejack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I imagine its a short list, but which anime characters can beat Lucifer?

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr. popo.

Ichumaru ramen guy,

bobobo-bobo-bobo

the mosquito from OPM

yep, a pretty short list.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

INB4 Saitama wank.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

elder god demonbane featherine agausta that's all I know theyd need to massively multiverlsal plus or omniversal to put him down for good.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cpt_nice
No Caption Provided

Lord of Nightmares

No Caption Provided

Demonbane

No Caption Provided

Truth

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, DB Abridged Mr Popo (pecking order) and Saitama with maximum Vine wank.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:
No Caption Provided

Lord of Nightmares

No Caption Provided

Demonbane

No Caption Provided

Kami Tenchi

truth get soneshotted.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Chair-Sama

dude. truth is OP. he has not shown to even be vulnerable to anything other then being absorbed. even then he is a maniacal beast who toys with people for fun. he is God. GG he is the counter to lucifer.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elder God Demonbane, Mr Popo (pecking order)

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dude. truth is OP. he has not shown to even be vulnerable to anything other then being absorbed. even then he is a maniacal beast who toys with people for fun. he is God. GG he is the counter to lucifer.

hes been absorbed by a being that was owned by eldric elric Lucifer is so far beyond multiversal its not funy hedone shot the entire full metal alchemist cast

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

High Priest

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High Priest

Nah I heard he was multiversal he looses you'd need someone multiversal ++++++ to win

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

damn you op why you gone and make this thread now I have to monitor it to make sure Lucifer gets the respect he deserves.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chair-Sama

@jadenlol said:
@chair-sama said:

hes been absorbed by a being that was owned by eldric elric Lucifer is so far beyond multiversal its not funy hedone shot the entire full metal alchemist cast

LOL.

Father(god absorbed) was not owned by anybody. the only thing that happened was Van Hohenheim had planned on father absorbing God and using a reversing alchemic equation. since alchemy was used to bring god into his body, alchemy could be used to reverse the process,

This speaks absolutely NOTHING about the truth itself, but on Father's(who is a homunculus, not god itself) poor planning and arrogance that nobody would think of a counter measure(he never considered that Heonheim would know the one way to reverse the process. seemingly forgetting that heonheim already knew the original process used to create him and Father as living philosopher stones to begin with.

the guy that was owned was nowhere near the power of GOD. infact once he absorbed god, he had nearly infinite power.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#

@jadenlol said:
@chair-sama said:

LOL.

Father(god absorbed) was not owned by anybody. the only thing that happened was Van Hohenheim had planned on father absorbing God and using a reversing alchemic equation. since alchemy was used to bring god into his body, alchemy could be used to reverse the process,

This speaks absolutely NOTHING about the truth itself, but on Father's(who is a homunculus, not god itself) poor planning and arrogance that nobody would think of a counter measure(he never considered that Heonheim would know the one way to reverse the process. seemingly forgetting that heonheim already knew the original process used to create him and Father as living philosopher stones to begin with.

the guy that was owned was nowhere near the power of GOD. infact once he absorbed god, he had nearly infinite power.

Nearly infinite power is no match for someone who has infinite will Lucifer tanked an infinite Big bang without a scratch and was capable of merging two infinite multiverses and two infinite gateways that mutliversal+++++ father unless given the specific feats is nowhere close to that

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@homicidalmaniac said:

High Priest

Nah I heard he was multiversal he looses you'd need someone multiversal ++++++ to win

High Priest was far superior than Othinus who created her own multiverse casually.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@homicidalmaniac said:

High Priest

High Priest was far superior than Othinus who created her own multiverse casually.

so high priest has no feats on Lucifer level got it.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: I know Lucifer+Michael are weaker than Living Tribunal. I put High Priest somewhat on-par with LT.

@claymore1998 Didn't you debunk several of Morningstar feats or not?

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: I know Lucifer+Michael are weaker than Living Tribunal. I put High Priest somewhat on-par with LT.

common misconception Morning star alone is more than a match for the lt together theyd stomp him I can explain.

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which Lucifer are we talking about here? The one from the TV-show?

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh You're quite knowledgeable on hightier beings, Is Lucifer being asspulled here? I haven't seen anything megaversal from him.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

That's why I dislike such type of threads.

Most of the answers are always ridiculous.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heaven dio maybe

violencejack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By violencejack
Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer above LT?? Thats just not true

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama because he's limitless duh.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto

Tobi-wan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Tobi-wan

@jadenlol: Father did not absorb the whole Truth

Father did not absorb the entire Truth - he absorbed the Gateway of the Earth. In chapter 104, he points out that the planet is a consiousness and that it, like all consiousness's, has it's own gate. Father's plan was to open it and take all it's knowledge. This will give him enough knowledge to be free of the restraints of nature, which he says he will be free of. The end of Brotherhood expands this, saying he did it all because he only wanted to be free.

But further evidence that the entire Truth wasn't absorb is because while Father has the Gate of the Earth inside him, the apparent whole Truth, Truth is talking to Alphonse and giving Ed his arm back. Very clearly outside of Father.

Furtherly, had Father taken the entire Truth, the lives of the Amestrians inside him would not have been disipated after the eclipse ended, even with Hohenheim's counter plan. But they did.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh You're quite knowledgeable on hightier beings, Is Lucifer being asspulled here? I haven't seen anything megaversal from him.

The whole Lucifer super multiverse+++++ sounds like mumbo jumbo.

I haven't seen anything to warrant such a description of his power like that either.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Well it's going to be impossible for one to say who among the two is more powerful because they haven't fought. Going feat wise Mornigstar doesn't even have feats better than Eternity never-mind Living Tribunal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 3 Egyptian God Cards + Zorc lool

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jadenlol

@homicidalmaniac said:

Well it's going to be impossible for one to say who among the two is more powerful because they haven't fought. Going feat wise Mornigstar doesn't even have feats better than Eternity never-mind Living Tribunal.

hes feat are beyond eternity well beyond eternity.

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INB4 Goku is omniversal+

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:

If you think that true you are welcome to present them and we can discuss. I've tried doing with quite a few other. You are most welcome to try =)

NortonEk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZeedMillenniummon.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jadenlol

@claymore1998 said:
@jadenlol said:

If you think that true you are welcome to present them and we can discuss. I've tried doing with quite a few other. You are most welcome to try =)

Sure why not our a pretty good debater so I'm excited :).Ok to begin with Lucifer tanked a multi multiversal big bang without a scratch most people assume its multiversal but it was the equivalent of two multiverses in power as it didn't only harbour the power of a multiverse but made an infinite gateway along side his multiverse a mutliversal++++ feat. Lucifer then merged the Presences multiverse with his own using that infinite gateway by splitting it into infinite more pieces across his multiverse confirmation his murltiverse was infinite. He also gave elain belloc dad a heart attack from one multiverse to another another multi multiversal feat Lt has no power like that he doesn't have the durability feats to suggest he can tank attacks from Lucifer which can be mutli multiversal in size lesser character slike dream have also created two multiverses Dream isn't just fodder to Lucifer but hes fodder to destruction who is nothing to destiny who should be comparable to the lt who in turn is nothing death who in turn is nothing to Lucifer Lucifer is comparable to the hotu Thanos who had sufficient power to trample the Lt

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nortonek said:

ZeedMillenniummon.

gets oneshotted.

violencejack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By violencejack

@jadenlol: I would like this post if I could

@jadenlol said:
@claymore1998 said:
@jadenlol said:

Sure why not our a pretty good debater so I'm excited :).Ok to begin with Lucifer tanked a multi multiversal big bang without a scratch most people assume its multiversal but it was the equivalent of two multiverses in power as it didn't only harbour the power of a multiverse but made an infinite gateway along side his multiverse a mutliversal++++ feat. Lucifer then merged the Presences multiverse with his own using that infinite gateway by splitting it into infinite more pieces across his multiverse confirmation his murltiverse was infinite. He also gave elain belloc dad a heart attack from one multiverse to another another multi multiversal feat Lt has no power like that he doesn't have the durability feats to suggest he can tank attacks from Lucifer which can be mutli multiversal in size lesser character slike dream have also created two multiverses Dream isn't just fodder to Lucifer but hes fodder to destruction who is nothing to destiny who should be comparable to the lt who in turn is nothing death who in turn is nothing to Lucifer Lucifer is comparable to the hotu Thanos who had sufficient power to trample the Lt

I would like this post if I could

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ainz

This should cover it.

1. Kami tenchi Level: true infinity

2. Featherine Augustus aurora Level: high hyperverse+

3. Elder god demonbane Level: High hyperverse+

4. soga keena Level: high hyperverse+

5. The chousin Level: hyperverse+

6. Lord of nightmares Level : hyperverse+

7. sai akuto Level: Hyperverse+

8. Ushiromiya ange Level: Hyperverse+

9. Bernkastel Level: Hyperverse+

10. Nyarlathotep Level: Hyperverse+

11. Lambdadelta Level: Hyperverse+

12. Ushiromiya battler Level :Hyperverse+

13. Clockwork phantom Level: Hyperverse+

14. Beatrice Level: Hyperverse+

15. Eva/Beatrice Level: Hyperverse+

Loading Video...

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:

Sure why not our a pretty good debater so I'm excited :).Ok to begin with Lucifer tanked a multi multiversal big bang without a scratch most people assume its multiversal but it was the equivalent of two multiverses in power as it didn't only harbour the power of a multiverse but made an infinite gateway along side his multiverse a mutliversal++++ feat.

You see friend, it wasn’t Michael unleashing all his powers to harm Lucifer, that’s why the blast was called a contained detonation outside the regular bounds of space and time.

Let’s try and illustrate that better, here is an example of something exactly similar that happened with Reed Richard where he was next to a big bang and used the said energy to create 616 reality.

Now lets consider the implication of what you are saying. Micheal, at the moment of his death, unleashed ALL his powers infront of Lucifer and it did not scratch him. If that's the case would you not expect Lucifer to be leagues and bounds more powerful than Micheal. We also know this is untrue because we know 2 brothers are always treated as equal. We also know Micheal can and has harmed Lucifer before, in one instance where they were equally weakened during The Wolf Beneath The Tree. You see you are trying to evaluate the magnitude of the said blast without consider the source and the implication from it all.

Also most account actually call it a universe as opposed to a multiverse. There is just one instance where it's called a multiverse, during Lucifer: Nirvana outside that it's always called a universe, including at least 6 instance that includes an earlier instance mentioned by Lucifer himself. But anyhow, I agree they operate on multiversal scale.

The gateway thing is something Lucifer created and not a direct result of the said blast. It was also strategically placed in such a way that it could not be removed without the whole reality coming apart at the seam.

Lucifer then merged the Presences multiverse with his own using that infinite gateway by splitting it into infinite more pieces across his multiverse confirmation his murltiverse was infinite.

Adding a gateway to an already created universe (Presence first universe) isn't a beyond multiversal feat or even multiversal to be honest. I mean during Interface Alignment even Phoenix force has done that during Excalibur run.

He also gave elain belloc dad a heart attack from one multiverse to another another multi multiversal feat Lt has no power like that he doesn't have the durability feats to suggest he can tank attacks from Lucifer which can be mutli multiversal

Could you present me a single evidence of either brothers, or even them combined, performing anything greater than a multiversal feat?

As per LT not having that kind of feat, Eternity his significant inferior does. When Dormammu absorbed Eternity's power this is what he had to say.

As per being able to give someone a heart-attack from a different multiverse, Rune from Ultraverse was able to free time in marvel multiverse AS WELL AS Malibu multiverse with an infinity gauntlet, which we know is inferior to LT.

Could you show me where Dream created 2 multiverses? I know his crystal has been used to create universeS but multiverses? Could I see an example?

Dream isn't just fodder to Lucifer but hes fodder to destruction who is nothing to destiny who should be comparable to the lt who in turn is nothing death who in turn is nothing to Lucifer Lucifer is comparable to the hotu Thanos who had sufficient power to trample the Lt

I also do not know why you are making a hierarchy of the Endless when it was Dream who admitted his inferiority to Lucifer and no other endless did. All Lucifer told Death was that she had no claim over him, presumably at that given point. It's not like Lucifer can't die, he could have died just fine in his fight with Micheal. Fortunately, it was Michael who was killed and he stayed dead.

I see a lot of statement, but not really any feats or anything significant. I mean you are going to struggle to show anything from either Lucifer, Micheal, Endless or anyone you like that's better than say Eternity.

Why then should we believe the brothers would be a match for Living Tribunal when we already know how far superior to Eternity he is.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: I would like this post if I could

Then I presume my lost post might be of some interest to you as well.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kami Tenchi,Elder God demonbane and Abridged Mr Popo

Unachievable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku including all non canon movies and canon material with massive over the top wank and powerscaling. 99999999 multipliers and Zenkai boosts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Who are those people in Gold that are supposed to be above Gods?