Animated Jackie Chan vs Superman

• 48 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Animated Jackie Chan vs Superman (83 votes)

Jackie Chan 59%
Superman 41%

When it comes to a fight, Jackie Chan probably would be hard-pressed to take down even a low-level metahuman, but considering its animated version who has access to magic, I think he can do pretty well against Superman.

CONDITIONS

Animated Jackie Chan ONLY has access to Ox (Super strength), Rooster (Levitation), Rabbit (Super speed), Horse (Regeneration), Dog (Invulnerability), and Pig (Heat Vision).

In character. Fight takes place in an abandoned city with neither kryptonite nor red sun radiation nearby. No innocent people nearby.

Who would get knocked out first?

I am putting my money on Jackie Chan.

• 
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman would win, assuming it's comic version. Even fighting an animated version Jackie would need more buffs, like Oni Masks or Demon Chi

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@wenjunchew does his powers eminate magic? People with magic power sources dont harm superman by just punching him. Wonder Woman, Black Adam, Captain marvel and the such hurt him because they are strong enough to. how much power does his power give jackie? because if not the powers wont be comparable and he will be taken down with superior speed and strength and vison ect.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: Via Pig talisman's heat vision, which are magical and not organic in nature. The natural eye doesn't exhibit destructive capabilities does it?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Cream_God

That show was a while back, I can't remember the exact level of the dog talismans power

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew: no but neither does flight or speed of mercury. my point is are the beams pure heat that come from a being using magic or just magic beams? asuming it's the later for heat vision alone he would have to hit superman and he would also have to hurt him if they do hit. Superman is not weak to magic he is just not immune to it like he is bullets as it passes through his bioelectric feild or whatever. When the entire justice league was being screwed by a wizard (flash going into speed force, GL constructs attacking, wonder woman becoming clay ect) superman pushed thorugh it without being harmed and took the wizard down.

I'm going with superman

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: The show isn't exactly clear about the heat vision issue IIRC. Been a long time since I watched that show.

Regarding Jackie Chan's other powers, one has to note that they aren't exactly "weaker" versions of Superman's abilities. He might arguably be weaker in terms of strength and speed, but Jackie Chan's invulnerability is extremely high. The horse and dog talisman together made him practically unbeatable without magic offensive capabilities.

For instance, feats wise, the horse talisman revived Jackie Chan instantly from his transmogrification into stone, a feat that far surpassed Wolverine's regeneration. Together with dog talisman's invulnerability abilities, Superman will find it hard to penetrate Jackie's defenses.

Jackie Chan's physical martial arts and already inhuman agility will also give huge trouble to Superman. Animated version fought off and evaded hundreds of lightning fast Shadowkhan.

Overall, "Super" Jackie Chan is a case of "weak but skilled" while Superman is a case of "unskilled but strong". I see Jackie Chan coming up in the long run.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic version superman would stomp

Animated versions Jackie Chana wins

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WenjunChew

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Comic version Superman would probably still lose IMO because his fighting skills are nothing to talk about while Jackie Chan probably rivals Bronze Tiger or Lady Shiva, with the added bonus of pragmatic fighting.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheMagicStik

If he's in a china shop carrying a baby while riding around on one of those ladders on wheels then yeah Jack can win.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew: super stomp

Jackie with rabbit barely gets to Mach 2

Supes blitzes his face off

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jackie can only beat JL/JLU Superman. Any other version he loses to Supes (except maybe Golden Age)

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Superman rarely gets to Mach levels in the first place outside of flying.

Rabbit talisman is magic. The user can actually be as fast as he wants to. For the episodes' purposes that low speed was enough.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cjdavis103

@wenjunchew: which superman? Cause 52 supes fights at or around LS

Pre 52 is even faster

Hell animated supes is faster

Heck MOS supes would wreck

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WenjunChew

@cjdavis103: Only Flash is at lightspeed levels because he and his surroundings has the "magical"protection of the Speed Force.

Superman doesn't have the speed force. At light speed he would not only need infinite energy, but also wreck up the surroundings.

OverdriveGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi, I am Superman and I can fly really fast... I can also take your Talismans because I am faster than you and stronger than you. Ox strength? cute. Rabbit speed? adorable. Rooster flight? not even a factor.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew: okay then tell me how does he get from Pluto to earth and less than a minute ? light takes about eight times that time

This is comic book logic not real world logic

If you want you can refer to the new 52 Superman respect thread or many other debates with Superman in them

At minimum however he's well above mark 2 which is the maximum speed of the rabbit talisman if you can prove otherwise please post a video showing a speed feet for the rabbit talisman going over Mach 2

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew: oh and did I mention the ox talisman maybe make some of 5 to 10 toner versus Superman Who bench presses The weight of the earth!!!

One shot and Jackie is gone and Superman doesn't have to hold back because the dog talisman make sure Jackie is alive so Superman can hit him with everything he asked without a single worry. that immortality magic is going to be severely tested

I give this fight must then .03 seconds

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: dude, just a warning, the guy thinks batman has a good chance of beating rune king thor and ion.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: Batman 1 million is very different from regular Batman Still stomp yes but it's a bit more believable now why he thinks that

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okay then tell me how does he get from Pluto to earth and less than a minute ? light takes about eight times that time

This is comic book logic not real world logic

If you want you can refer to the new 52 Superman respect thread or many other debates with Superman in them

At minimum however he's well above mark 2 which is the maximum speed of the rabbit talisman if you can prove otherwise please post a video showing a speed feet for the rabbit talisman going over Mach 2

oh and did I mention the ox talisman maybe make some of 5 to 10 toner versus Superman Who bench presses The weight of the earth!!!

One shot and Jackie is gone and Superman doesn't have to hold back because the dog talisman make sure Jackie is alive so Superman can hit him with everything he asked without a single worry. that immortality magic is going to be severely tested

I give this fight must then .03 seconds

If he managed to get from pluto to earth in less than a minute its because its vacuum in space, there's nothing to worry about. Superman can't go lightspeed within Planet Earth itself without causing massive harm and destruction in its wake.

Yes, his speed is very very fast, faster than Jackie Chan's travel speed. However, note that this is combat. As we know, travelling speed does not equal combat speed. From what we see of Superman's reactions in fighting, he has trouble dealing with top tier martial artists if he doesn't take into account his super strength.

Jackie Chan is FASTER than Superman in terms of combat speed, like how Goku is. The only difference between Jackie Chan and Goku in this aspect is that Jackie Chan's powers are magical and has better regeneration with slightly less power and less firepower.

To summarize, Jackie Chan's advantages over Superman include superhuman martial arts skills in tandem with super-speed, instant regeneration, and magical heat-vision. As many voters had agreed here, he might be able to knock out Superman.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman fights can fight at Flash's speed, he just has to speed his thought process up.
He CAN and WILL blitz Jackie.

And even if he doesn't blitz Jackie, Jackie isn't hurting him, not enough to even make him flinch.

@wenjunchew

You know nothing of Superman, and the OP of the thread is not supposed to choose sides when making a battle.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Chichen_Nuggeg

@van_cere: I just checked his past posts... Apparently he thinks The Grinch would beat Worldbreaker Hulk...

Oh, god. I just realized that guy has been trolling for a REALLY long time... And with the same name nonetheless...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Superman one shots.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew

What does your rule-based computer say on the probabilities of Jackie Chan beating Superman?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 rogueshadow  Moderator

Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Wait, if this is Comic superman this needs to be locked. It's horribly spite.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@potato: He was a must see on the Vine quite amusing

Avatar image for yehuumargolioi3
yehuumargolioi3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By yehuumargolioi3

martialmanhuntergreenmothabestaflamingo

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Bruce Lee solos

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew: You should pit Jackie with all the talismans versus Superman with all his animated feats, or something around those lines. Proclamates for a much better battle.

Z'

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am humbled by this most holy thread.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman....

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is truly a divine and most holy experience.

May the prep bless all of you.

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is truly a divine and most holy experience.

May the prep bless all of you.

y'know what?

your post by itself isn't funny, but somehow your repeated postings of that over the past 1+ year was somewhat funny

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks: It's not meant to be funny. I am genuinely blessed by the lords radiating and holy light. This thread is sacred ground, my friend.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jackie

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Animated Jackie Chan stomps. His martial art skills, speed and that amount of invulnerability, he's basically untouchable and even if he were tagged he would brush it off. Chan puts him to the ground.

Even real life Jackie Chan with a ladder who doesn't want no trouble would give Supes' a hard time.

Well, probably not for the last sentence.