Angelus runs the MCU gauntlet

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Angelus is in character. MCU in character.

No knowledge.

Fights take place at night in a random giant warehouse.

Standard Gear for all.

1) Daredevil and Punisher.

2) Jessica Jones and Alisa Jones

3) Widow and Hawkeye

4) Ironfist and Luke Cage

5) Karnak, Gorgon, Medusa, Crystal

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye and Widow can probably find a way to incap him.

He stops at Luke and Danny though. They have way too many ways to end the fight.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

Hawkeye and Widow can probably find a way to incap him.

He stops at Luke and Danny though. They have way too many ways to end the fight.

He eats Danny and beats the tar out of Luke until he's ko'd...

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: Keep in mind I'm really extrapolating Angel's feats from Buffy only as I've haven't yet seen his solo series in full.

Can he really KO Luke?

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: He was able to bring a character whom was basically bullet proof to his knees by beating on him. Luke is probably more durable than the Beast though.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Paytience

@angeljax said:

@paytience: Keep in mind I'm really extrapolating Angel's feats from Buffy only as I've haven't yet seen his solo series in full.

Can he really KO Luke?

Yeah, he can, IMO.

Buffy is one of those verses that actually really was held back bu budget and fx. Angel might not be as powerful as Buffy but they are close enough that either can kill the other, and they are both much faster than Luke or Danny can contend with. Saying Angelus is Black Sky tier would be about the lowest equivalent we can get for him. I'm not saying that the Buffyverse vamps (the older more powerful ones anyway) are exponentially stronger than Black Sky or anything, but they are stronger, and faster, and Angelus himself is smart and ruthless; and Buffy and Angel have both beaten people much powerful than Luke. Glory for example could shake a block by stomping. So we have feats against high tier supers, and scaling Angelus and Buffy to each other, we also have feats against comparably tiered opponents who also have feats against high tier supers.

Provided an uninterrupted fight, Angel should eventually wear Luke down, and catch him slipping for the K.O.

If I had to bet on Angelus getting the K.O., or Luke cornering Angel long enough to put him down...I'd bet on Angelus.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: He was able to bring a character whom was basically bullet proof to his knees by beating on him. Luke is probably more durable than the Beast though.

Beast could only be penetrated by his own horn...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stops at four.

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all the beast is way more durable than luke he can only be hurt by something of his own flesh plus angel has murdered an entire building full of demons and easily ripped apart larger demons at on point he kicked the head of a zombie cop off. And in the comics shows vamps like spike easily flip over cars and angel is stronger than spike. Plus when angel uses his speed he moves like hes teleporting. Plus his relexes allows him to dodge bullets and snatch arrows with his back turned. His body can also survive the deepest depths a military sub can go.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably 5