Angela (Marvel) vs Battle Beast (Invincible)

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SirFizzWhizz
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both have their weapons.

Death or KO.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Pretty sure Battle Beast stomps unless he just stands there and lets her cut his head off. And for the love of god please don't use this thread as evidence Battle Beast>Thor. You know full well they're different kinds of fighters and I'm pretty sure her fight with Thor had context.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dami24434

@highaccuser: Angela fought thor 4 times, twice in original sin and twice in Angela asgard assassin. They were evenly matched except Angela took on thor with teams lol in asgard assassin and gained the upper hand . she's more skilled than thor and faster although she will lose the majority to a worthy thor no doubt . But She's on his level.

I don't know anything about battle beast, so I can't say if he wins or loses

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Battle Beast stomps unless he just stands there and lets her cut his head off. And for the love of god please don't use this thread as evidence Battle Beast>Thor. You know full well they're different kinds of fighters and I'm pretty sure her fight with Thor had context.

Im shock you feel Angela < Unworthy Thor.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sy8000

@highaccuser said:

Angela had trouble with Gamora. Also she's weak to lightning anyway.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@highaccuser said:

I see.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Direflash

Beast Bro will take this, that guy is the paragon of battle, just because he went a days long rampage with Thragg who also is total savage of a kind. She just can't handle that kind of asswhooping no way.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rockette

@highaccuser said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@highaccuser said:

No Caption Provided

Gamora isn't exactly a weak character (seems implied).

A close fight with her isn't really a low-showing for Angela, imo.

Pretty sure Gamora could fight Battle Beast pretty well herself.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette: Gamora is nowhere close to high tier. Especially Bendis' version.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angela is faster than Battle Beast in travel speed and combat speed. I don't think he really has a choice if he wants his head cut off or not, she's fast enough to do so.

@highaccuser: Angela fought thor 4 times, twice in original sin and twice in Angela asgard assassin. They were evenly matched except Angela took on thor with teams lol in asgard assassin and gained the upper hand . she's more skilled than thor and faster although she will lose the majority to a worthy thor no doubt . But She's on his level.

I don't know anything about battle beast, so I can't say if he wins or loses

Angela is not on Thor's level at all, in fact, during Original Sin that was shown. During their first encounter, Thor was incredibly tired thanks to fighting all of the Angels of Heven, not to mention their weaponry. He then goes up against Angela, who he holds back against, and loses. When he comes back the second time, she beats up on him again, but he is still tired, so it's understandable, although he does get angry (seemed to stop holding back), proceeds to call a lightning bolt to literally drop her on her knees and was about to smash her head in until she was saved. All this fight showed is that Angela is faster and more skilled, and that she can defeat a weakened holding back Thor, not one at full power with no restraint.

In Asgard's Assassin, she did make Thor, Fandral, Voltstagg, Hogun, and Sif look bad by clowning them with her skill but then again, we need to take into account that this was Unworthy Thor. This Thor was also during a time in his life where he was very angry from losing his hammer so he had a worst temper than usual and was fighting out of character and reckless more than usual to the point in there second encounter he struck Angela while she was holding their baby sister. The second encounter was more even, they were matching each others blows and speed, but Thor got the upper hand, but to be fair Angela was holding a baby.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Gamora is supposedly very high tier... It was Bendis who had no idea what to do with the character except to be an eye candy/damsel in distress half the time.

Anything Bendis did with Gamora was a low show for her. Including the sudden need to breath in space...

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

Angela is faster than Battle Beast in travel speed and combat speed. I don't think he really has a choice if he wants his head cut off or not, she's fast enough to do so.

How the hell is she faster than a guy who moves too fast to be intercepted by Space Racer who moves lightspeeds and travel across the galaxy in days.

No Caption Provided

Fast enough to keep up with Thragg. She cannot even blitz the supersonic foes. Dont be pulling that card. You want to say Speed is not a factor, fine. Faster to the point she blitzes? Yeah right.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Show me Angela doing any speed feat matching this. I will wait.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Where is the combat feats, because all I've seen is travel speed from you. Angela is faster in both, but combat speed is what matters and she's been shown to be this fast.

No Caption Provided

Also, Angela has kept up with Jane Foster in travel speed, even when Jane chose to pour on the speed. Unless you're going to tell me that Battle Beast is faster than Mjolnir now?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By destinyman75

Id say Angela due to her hax skills and speed and lack of morals during a fight, but don't know what beasty has done

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@heirtothekingdom: plenty of combat feats and reaction feats. Unoess you feel rafting to people and obstacles as well changing clothes and shaving head, or gaylthering and laying out all your belongings faster than eyesight not applicable to reacting in c9mbat.lol

Also Jane Thor has no combat or reaction speed lol. She throws her hammer and goes with it. Just aswe have several. Quotes from editors and writers Wolverine is faster than Odin's so is Jane as slow.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone have actual feats for beasty

Solanis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Solanis
No Caption Provided

Confident and durable enough to accept no advantage over a near Kryptonian-level being trained from birth to be a Warrior-King.

Durable enough, strong enough, and fast enough, to tag and take continued blows from a born-warrior Kryptonian-level being repeatedly.

No Caption Provided

Seemingly infinite stamina, in a deathmatch with that same Kryptonian-level being their fight spans days

No Caption Provided

After a grueling fight spanning days, BB finally died to the Viltrumite Leader but caused him to collapse immediately after.

No Caption Provided

I have no idea who Angela is.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@destinyman75 said:

Anyone have actual feats for beasty

Battle Beast is made of Smart Atoms just as Viltrumites like Invincible and Thragg are.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Smart Atoms are the special mojo of the Sky Bound universe that allows for super powers. Like DBZ has Ki, Invincible characters have Smart Atoms. Smart Atoms is basicaly atomic to sub atomic level manipulation that grants all sorts of powers. However most races or beings can only access one or maybe two of the host of abilities Smart Atoms can do, Viltrumites is the only race to harness several features of the Smart Atoms, and have this ability encoded in their DNA.

Viltrumite DNA

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Smart Atoms are present in Viltrumite DNA, and grants them their powers. This includes super levels of strength, healing, speed, and durability.

Quotes of Viltrumites able to go massively FTL. They are able to as stated do this near instant. In turn they are affected by time dilation by doing so granting the reaction and such that comes with that speed. Last scan states specifically there bodies attain these speeds near instant.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sub atomic level controlled durability.

No Caption Provided

Battle Beast stated to master all known hand weapons. Master of all known fighting systems and armed combat styles in the Milky Way galaxy.

No Caption Provided

Battle Beast has insane hearing, and smell is so good he can navigate without eyesight by sensation. Detecting small rifts of air currrents.

Battle Beast feats are beating down Invincible, and some Guardians of the Globe easily before the Viltrumite War.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

BB then took down several Viltrumites in the Viltrumite War at once.

Currently he is battling blow for blow nearly with Thragg.

We see Battle Beast biting holes in Thragg, cutting down Ragnar to ribbons, cutting Thragg's own Smart Atom durability easy, and punching Viltrumites to a pulp.

No Caption Provided

Fast enough to keep up with Thragg. They rage across the planet with Space Rider unable to reach them to make a difference.

In their epic battle, Thragg and Battle Beast fought for several days straight, and total the civilization on the planet surface.

BB swords, claws, teeth, and blades cut through Invincible and Thragg both like a knife through butter. The Rognar are beings that even the Viltrumites could not deal with, and it was the Rognar that prove tough enough to keep beings like Thragg putting his hand through which many Viltrumites do.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ragnar have durability to match Viltrumites.

The weapon is solid enough to bash up Viltrumite durability, or the blade that cuts Battle Beast who is stated to have the smart atom durability as Viltrumites in bio. This is not normal steel.

Hell, here his sword clearly cuts mark up a bit, and the mace again bashes Mark up. This is Mark, who is plowed through steel, concrete,glass, and city scapes with no scratches. Yet this metal cuts him up.

That is Battle Beast in a nutshell.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Thnak for that Info, Since Angela has half asgardian/Angel DNA how will that stack up I'm not sure. But seeing his savage nature I think even though Angela is savage herself, I see battle beast being more savage and eventually taking a win here, solely on brutality..nice fight

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: did you just said jane have no combat speed? that's a pretty ignorant thing to say.jane >>>>>>>>>>>>battlebeast in speed.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: did you just said jane have no combat speed? that's a pretty ignorant thing to say.jane >>>>>>>>>>>>battlebeast in speed.

Combat Speed =/= Travel Speed. Jane Thor is no faster than Angela or Unworthy Thor when attacking people. She has zero feats of throwing dozen attacks a second.

Thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: tbf she did quite literally move faster than and catch lightning...

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: tbf she did quite literally move faster than and catch lightning...

To be fair she is no faster than Odison in a fight who in turn is confirm slower than Wolverine by writers and editors. So.....

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she's also at least shown the capability to move her hands and body at such speeds and operate at such speeds when she performed surgery at lightning speeds

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@battle123axe said:
@thedailybagel said:

she's also at least shown the capability to move her hands and body at such speeds and operate at such speeds when she performed surgery at lightning speeds

Perform surgery at lightning speeds. Is she able to speed Blitz Odinson?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There is also another qoute by Jason Aaron that Thor is slower than Wolverine. Cant find it though.

Think carefully on this answer.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Battle123axe

@battle123axe said:
@thedailybagel said:

Perform surgery at lightning speeds. Is she able to speed Blitz Odinson?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There is also another qoute by Jason Aaron that Thor is slower than Wolverine. Cant find it though.

Think carefully on this answer.

I do hope you know that the feats each thor does aren't transferable, or else jane would be a planet buster. if you think the above is true for jane, then you must think jane could destroy planets.

not to mention she fought odinson before she discovered how fast she could move, so your entire argument is invalid.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: LOL Im sure she can bust planet with Mjolnir. Not that Thor ever busted a planet larger than a moon.

No Caption Provided

Here is the other quote too.

Also Angela is not faster than Unworthy Thor Odinson. So your whole argument of Female Thor being some speedster when she fails to blitz Angela as well is laughable. Jane is not a speedster. Show me one, just one feat like this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just one.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: LOL Im sure she can bust planet with Mjolnir. Not that Thor ever busted a planet larger than a moon.

No Caption Provided

Here is the other quote too.

Also Angela is not faster than Unworthy Thor Odinson. So your whole argument of Female Thor being some speedster when she fails to blitz Angela as well is laughable. Jane is not a speedster. Show me one, just one feat like this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just one.

why are you using statements for regular thor for jane? do you think jane can tank blasts from celestials and has planetary durability?

also, I'm not talking about angela's speed, they mostly stalemated in travel, but that doesn't even matter, because angela was already said to be as faster than lightning. plus unworthy thor doesn't even actor into this discussion, and angela is faster than him anyways.

i mean, operating fast enough to perform multiple surgeries at once, faster than strange could see, and fast enough to melt scalpels and stated as fast as lightning clearly shows that she can swing the hammer and operate at such speeds, unless you think that you move your hands during a surgery faster than you move your hands in a fight. also, she's clearly more experienced with such speeds currently, with her catching lightning and all.

she's also consistently blocked energy blasts for another thing.

Thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I mean for starters they fought once when Jane first got mjolnir and was a complete rookie. Secondly, she isn't a speedster, she doesn't fight at super speed but if literally catching lightning is anything to go by she most certainly can react to high speeds.

A big problem on the battle boards is that many people think you either have super speed and fight super fast all the time or have no speed and fight quite slow, when in reality these lines blur. Someone like Hulk for instance doesn't fight at particularly high speeds 90% of the time but he's never once in his publication struggle to REACT to anyone that can take his hits.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I mean for starters they fought once when Jane first got mjolnir and was a complete rookie. Secondly, she isn't a speedster, she doesn't fight at super speed but if literally catching lightning is anything to go by she most certainly can react to high speeds.

A big problem on the battle boards is that many people think you either have super speed and fight super fast all the time or have no speed and fight quite slow, when in reality these lines blur. Someone like Hulk for instance doesn't fight at particularly high speeds 90% of the time but he's never once in his publication struggle to REACT to anyone that can take his hits.

I agree. The issue was originally someone said Angela blitz, Heir did, and I replied Angela never blitz Thor. The counter was then Angela keeps up with Jane who fights at super speed. Then the argument spiral over Jane "Speed blitz" superman speeds.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed. I won't say that a character like her would come in and start throwing punches at nearly mach 300. but if you're coimng at her at such speeds, I can say that you'll be batted away.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

Agreed. I won't say that a character like her would come in and start throwing punches at nearly mach 300. but if you're coimng at her at such speeds, I can say that you'll be batted away.

You were arguing her throwing dozens of punches and kicks with the whole questionable surgery feat.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:
@thedailybagel said:

You were arguing her throwing dozens of punches and kicks with the whole questionable surgery feat.

could she? yes. would she? no.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is some nice CAV material Mhmmm.... Angela probably

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: this, she also have better speed feats now. Such as outrunning a lightning and caught it with her bare hands, she didn't have mjolnir when she did this.

She also easily outpaced bullets.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: this, she also have better speed feats now. Such as outrunning a lightning and caught it with her bare hands, she didn't have mjolnir when she did this.

She also easily outpaced bullets.

yeah, but really, all that matters is the 2 lightning+ speed feats she has now, the outpacing bullets thing is nice, but that only proves that tagging most street levelers wouldn't be a problem for her