Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni) Vs. The Law of Identity (Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Mao)

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for astrographsorcerer
astrographsorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like this would be a stalemate

RustedDusty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RustedDusty

Not too familiar with Demon King Daimon but I’ve heard that their cosmology is similar to Magi’s. In which there is a single linear ladder of endless universes, with each level viewing those below them as fiction.

Problem is, unlike Magi, I’ve yet to hear whether each universe is finite or infinite so it would I’d appreciate if someone could inform me of such. Anyways, I know a lot of people claim she’s Omnipotent/Nigh-Omnipotent but that’s mainly because most people just immediately assume that the creator of a verse is such which just isn’t true, especially when it’s unknown how it was done in the first place.

LOI can also apparently manipulate/rule over all possible stories and timelines implying there are an infinite number of stories and timelines so that should make her multiversal at least. But again, I’m not sure, especially since the word being used is here is “possible”, not “impossible” so what’s “possible” being infinite, at least in my opinion, is a stretch.

Besides this though, I haven’t heard much of what LOI can do. If we were to assume that each universe was infinite, then she probably be at least infinite multiversal since an infinite number of infinite universes = an infinite multiverse (I say AT LEAST an infinite multiversal because it’s a vertical cosmology where each level within an endless ladder is infinitely higher or lower than the other(s)). But even then, she’s still wouldn’t be much of a match for Ange who could simply manipulate the duality of truth with her Golden Truth and tank whatever is thrown at her with Endless Nine. On top of that, it seems Demon King cosmology only amounts to a single book (or maybe even less, possibly a fragment) so even in terms of raw power, I doubt she could win.

So from what I’ve been able to gather (which admittedly wasn’t much) I don’t see how LOI would be able to overpower Ange, much less defeat her. I know very little of LOI and Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Mao in the first place so don’t smack my ass too hard if whatever I say is incorrect. Thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48
deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because I genuinely don't know, isn't the LOI omnipotent?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zgtfreak

@anaverageguy123: Not from what I know. Granted, I barely know anything about her except that she may be the source of concepts, but Idk if this is true or what level of concepts. This thread is here for anyone knowledgeable to dump info on her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well depends she isnt as powerful as her brother battler, but still is around his lvl. LOI is just preception and how u see it as being as powerful as u choose to be. So ange wins if u dont highball LOI

Myriad_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is probably either a stalemate or LOI wins.

It depends on how you take DKD.

Avatar image for kemariosenior07
KemarioSenior07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The law of identity solos