Android 17 vs Golden Frieza (Resurrection of F)

• 51 results
thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In this scenario, Android 17 was aware of Frieza's arrival and goes to confront him during the events of Resurrection of F. Goku and Vegeta are held up on Beerus's planet in this scenario and won't make it in time, so being the strongest on earth at that moment, it's up to 17 to stop Golden Frieza. Frieza starts at Golden in this scenario as well. In character, he would likely never go all out against someone who he would perceive to be much weaker than him, but 17 isn't Goku, and if he sees Frieza showboating in his 4th form, he's going for the kill while he has the advantage. So for the case of the match up, Frieza starts out in Golden, but stays in character otherwise.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

17. He would beat current Frieza as well.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza is way stronger than 17? His golden form is massive over kill. 17 only managed to hurt jiren through massive PIS that should never have existed and in the manga 17 is weaker then his anime version

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: The gap isn't that big dude, and was never portrayed as that way in the anime. The reason I had Frieza start in his golden form is because his 4th form is relative to Goku's BASE. And in Goku's own words, 17 forced him to pull out Blue to compete. Whether you're one of those people who don't believe 17 isn't blue level isn't a factor, what is is that 17 proved that he was much stronger than Goku's base; the level of Frieza's 4 th form before he goes Golden. So having Frieza prance around in his 4th form would be a slaughterhouse in 17's favor as he would never in character allow Frieza to reach a higher form. We saw the way he deals with people who try powering up around him in the tournament of power. He thinks it's an exploitable weakness.

And as far as you believing Golden Frieza to be a massive over kill, I don't see how. The anime has never portrayed Frieza to be massively stronger than 17 throughout the tournament. I do believe he is stronger, enough that 17 commented on it, but not enough for Frieza to one side stomp. Neither is stomping the other.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatduderox: fair enough. In the manga no such inconsistencies exists because 17 is nowhere near blue or at least shouldn't be. Goku had to pull out ssj3 instead I believe but they didn't get to actually fight.

Manga versions is much more one sided in frieza favor because of he can still compete with blue while 17 is about ssj3 level.

I agree that the anime version are closer but I feel like frieza is a better in your face fighter than 17. But that's just my opinion

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s hard to tell.

Power scaling is all over the place.

You have 17 fighting ssb goku.

But then you have 17 being unable to stand in a black hole while goku in base does it pretty easily.

You have ssb goku doing better against full power jiren than ssb kkx20 goku did against suppressed jiren.

It’s all over the place

Golden frieze SHOULD have a raw power advantage on 17.

17 was amazed and overwhelmed by base Toppo who is = to a ssb in power.

Golden frieza=ssb in power

I’d say in a 1 on 1 fight to the death, current ssb tiers should be able to edge out 17.

In a tournament setting he probably can pull out a win 5/10 times.

But RoF golden frieza is leagues weaker than current ssb tiers. So 17 probably wins a majority here

Early ssb tiers was probably not even half as strong as current ssb tier.

Avatar image for deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1
deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GF. 10/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

17 stomps this version of frieza & current frieza to the ground.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By alextheboss

@empressofdread said:
@omriamar said:
@oreoghoul said:

This, and he only wins through wearing Frieza down.

@yox said:

17 stomps this version of frieza & current frieza to the ground.

How does 17 stomp current Frieza? That doesn't even make sense.

LoveEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LoveEveryone

17 stomps ROF Frieza. But current would be a battle similar to DBZ 17 vs Piccolo, with the latter eventually outlasting the other due to infinite Ki.

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss Oh I know he isn't in the match. Just wanted to say

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at 17 STOMPING ToP Golden Frieza

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s hard to tell.

Power scaling is all over the place.

You have 17 fighting ssb goku.

But then you have 17 being unable to stand in a black hole while goku in base does it pretty easily.

You have ssb goku doing better against full power jiren than ssb kkx20 goku did against suppressed jiren.

It’s all over the place

Golden frieze SHOULD have a raw power advantage on 17.

17 was amazed and overwhelmed by base Toppo who is = to a ssb in power.

Golden frieza=ssb in power

I’d say in a 1 on 1 fight to the death, current ssb tiers should be able to edge out 17.

In a tournament setting he probably can pull out a win 5/10 times.

But RoF golden frieza is leagues weaker than current ssb tiers. So 17 probably wins a majority here

Early ssb tiers was probably not even half as strong as current ssb tier.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MainJP

@yox said:

@alextheboss Oh I know he isn't in the match. Just wanted to say

Read his comment again and look at the quote with the dashed sentence. He means that 17 isn’t stomping current Freeza because he can’t.

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: Oh well 17 had better feats then frieza throughout the TOP.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c17990e14f60
deactivated-5c17990e14f60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

x2. 17 should take this.

@yox said:

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yox said:

Not enough to stomp though, and 17 even implied Frieza was stronger than him in the final episode.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

17 wrecks rof frieza, they pretty much implied top Golden frieza was on par with ssb goku who has had plenty of power ups since friezas first revival.

And then they have 17 go toe to toe with ssb goku commenting he could tell 17 was holding back.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c17990e14f60
deactivated-5c17990e14f60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im on the side it surely isn't a stomp. I think 17 has more power, but not by a significant amount.

@babymagikarp said:

@yox said:

Not enough to stomp though, and 17 even implied Frieza was stronger than him in the final episode.

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: With what 17 showed in the TOP he can most certainly stomp. That seemed more like him complementing their endurance than power.

Even then it's still incredibly impressive for 17 to still hang with them even though he just went through his own suicide bomb against a pissed jiren attack while protecting goku & vegeta.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yox:

With what 17 showed in the TOP he can most certainly stomp.

No, not even close, at least if you mean ToP Frieza. With scaling you could say he arguably stomps RoF Frieza.

That seemed more like him complementing their endurance than power.

No, it was clearly a compliment of power. 17 has infinite endurance, why would he compliment their endurance which is less than his?

Even then it's still incredibly impressive for 17 to still hang with them even though he just went through his own suicide bomb against a pissed jiren attack while protecting goku & vegeta.

17 never grows tired. And yes what he showed was extremely impressive, but he was shown to be flat out weaker than base Toppo. He couldn't stomp base Toppo, he isn't stomping ToP Frieza. Best case scenario is they are about even and Frieza gets tired while he doesn't.

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Yox

@alextheboss said:

@yox:

With what 17 showed in the TOP he can most certainly stomp.

No, not even close, at least if you mean ToP Frieza. With scaling you could say he arguably stomps RoF Frieza.

Feats & scaling say otherwise

That seemed more like him complementing their endurance than power.

No, it was clearly a compliment of power. 17 has infinite endurance, why would he compliment their endurance which is less than his?

17 has infinite stamina/energy...endurance is something different. Makes more sense he's complementing that instead of power when he's consistently shown when he's not wounded he can hang with ssbkk tier opponents.

17 never grows tired. And yes what he showed was extremely impressive, but he was shown to be flat out weaker than base Toppo. He couldn't stomp base Toppo, he isn't stomping ToP Frieza. Best case scenario is they are about even and Frieza gets tired while he doesn't.

It was stated that 17's plan was not to win, but to stall for time. Even frieza acknowledged that 17 was playing around against toppo. Who by the way is ssbkk tier in base. We even saw what 17 was capable of when he actually tried & charged his attacks. Went through aniraza's attack with his shields, his charged ki blast momentarily held back GOD toppo's hakia, tanked multiple attacks from GOD toppo with no shields, took hits meant for a ssbe vegeta & ect. All of 17's showing point towards him being superior to frieza in every way except for probably durability.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yox:

No they don't. Feats and scaling say 17<Topp<=>SSB Goku=Golden Frieza

17 has infinite stamina/energy...endurance is something different. Makes more sense he's complementing that instead of power when he's consistently shown when he's not wounded he can hang with ssbkk tier opponents.

He can hang with them via running, spamming blasts, and energy shields. He could do the same against Frieza, but he doesn't have the physical power to stomp.

It was stated that 17's plan was not to win, but to stall for time.

Because he couldn't win easily, if at all.

Even frieza acknowledged that 17 was playing around against toppo.

That was just Frieza being Frieza. It could arguably be him making fun of 17 for having trouble.

Who by the way is ssbkk tier in base.

No he isn't. All he ever fought was regular SSB until he went GoD mode.

We even saw what 17 was capable of when he actually tried & charged his attacks. Went through aniraza's attack with his shields, his charged ki blast momentarily held back GOD toppo's hakia, tanked multiple attacks from GOD toppo with no shields, took hits meant for a ssbe vegeta & ect. All of 17's showing point towards him being superior to frieza in every way except for probably durability.

This is just Super being super. Even regular final form Frieza was able to hold down GoD Toppo with his telekenesis. 17 also though dropping rocks on GoD Toppo would work. In the manga all 17 did was fight Dyspo off screen wearing him down, then fought Jiren for a bout a page before self destruction, not even pushing Jiren at all.

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yox:

No they don't. Feats and scaling say 17<Topp<=>SSB Goku=Golden Frieza

So we're gonna ignore his feats...okay

He can hang with them via running, spamming blasts, and energy shields. He could do the same against Frieza, but he doesn't have the physical power to stomp.

I can get behind that kinda

It was stated that 17's plan was not to win, but to stall for time.

Because he couldn't win easily, if at all.

Or because he's stalling like stated.

Even frieza acknowledged that 17 was playing around against toppo.

That was just Frieza being Frieza. It could arguably be him making fun of 17 for having trouble.

Possibly but we don't know that

Who by the way is ssbkk tier in base.

No he isn't. All he ever fought was regular SSB until he went GoD mode.

Toppo tanked a point blank kmh from goku with only scrapes. Then goku decided to go ssbkk & toppo powered up even further than before. Then GP stops the match because he thinks either could die....this is clear by day showing base toppo is ssbkk tier.

We even saw what 17 was capable of when he actually tried & charged his attacks. Went through aniraza's attack with his shields, his charged ki blast momentarily held back GOD toppo's hakia, tanked multiple attacks from GOD toppo with no shields, took hits meant for a ssbe vegeta & ect. All of 17's showing point towards him being superior to frieza in every way except for probably durability.

This is just Super being super. Even regular final form Frieza was able to hold down GoD Toppo with his telekenesis. 17 also though dropping rocks on GoD Toppo would work. In the manga all 17 did was fight Dyspo off screen wearing him down, then fought Jiren for a bout a page before self destruction, not even pushing Jiren at all.

That's not an argument. Okay, he caught him off guard...what about it? Um this proves nothing. Manga has nothing to do with anime 17. Which I hope is the one we're talking about.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yox:

He fought Toppo and Jiren, so did Frieza.

I don't think you understand this isn't a counter. I already acknowledged he was stalling, but he was stalling because he thought he had a better chance stalling that outright winning, and even GoD Toppo is just a bit above kkx20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta, and weaker than Vegeta after his pride power up. In an all out fight against Toppo, 17 could arguably win over time, but right when Toppo is fresh 17 is not stronger.

Toppo tanked a point blank kmh from goku with only scrapes. Then goku decided to go ssbkk & toppo powered up even further than before. Then GP stops the match because he thinks either could die....this is clear by day showing base toppo is ssbkk tier.

Goku was stomping Toppo as SSB. Then Toppo powered up and Goku powered up, so if both powered up equally then that would mean Goku would have just been stomping him as SSBKK. Then in the ToP he only matched regular SSB Vegeta.

That's not an argument. Okay, he caught him off guard...what about it? Um this proves nothing.

He did it right to his face, and then he fought along with 17 in just his final form, not looking any worse than 17 did.

Loading Video...

Manga has nothing to do with anime 17. Which I hope is the one we're talking about.

I know, my point was the anime gets a little inconsistent with its power scaling and the manga can help shed some light on things. Usually when it comes to threads like this most people debate the anime as it's more popular, but the anime actually isn't more canon than the manga is.

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yox:

He fought Toppo and Jiren, so did Frieza.

And 17 has performed better than frieza against them.

I don't think you understand this isn't a counter. I already acknowledged he was stalling, but he was stalling because he thought he had a better chance stalling that outright winning, and even GoD Toppo is just a bit above kkx20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta, and weaker than Vegeta after his pride power up. In an all out fight against Toppo, 17 could arguably win over time, but right when Toppo is fresh 17 is not stronger.

I'll concede to the stalling point, but GOD toppo is well above start - mid TOP ssbkkx20 & ssbe.

Goku was stomping Toppo as SSB. Then Toppo powered up and Goku powered up, so if both powered up equally then that would mean Goku would have just been stomping him as SSBKK. Then in the ToP he only matched regular SSB Vegeta.

Goku was far from stomping toppo. It was pretty evenly matched. Hope you know ssb vegeta had showed himself to be superior to Beginning TOP goku in ssb during the TOP with his first match against jiren.

That's not an argument. Okay, he caught him off guard...what about it? Um this proves nothing.

He did it right to his face, and then he fought along with 17 in just his final form, not looking any worse than 17 did.

Toppo wasn't expecting tk so pretty much seems like he was caught off guard. He actually seems to be doing far worse.

Loading Video...

Manga has nothing to do with anime 17. Which I hope is the one we're talking about.

I know, my point was the anime gets a little inconsistent with its power scaling and the manga can help shed some light on things. Usually when it comes to threads like this most people debate the anime as it's more popular, but the anime actually isn't more canon than the manga is.

Manga & Anime are two different continuities. No one should use the manga to shed light on some of the anime's faults same goes the other way around imo.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yox:

And 17 has performed better than frieza against them.

Only because Frieza was cocky enough to try and take Toppo's hakai head on. 17 would never even think to attempt that.

Goku was far from stomping toppo. It was pretty evenly matched.

He was losing pretty baldy. So badly that they thought Goku might accidentally kill him.

Hope you know ssb vegeta had showed himself to be superior to Beginning TOP goku in ssb during the TOP with his first match against jiren.

It was confirmed Jiren was using less power against Vegeta, and ssb Goku fought just as well against Jiren as well.

Toppo wasn't expecting tk so pretty much seems like he was caught off guard. He actually seems to be doing far worse.

What part of that was far worse? He was the one hit by Toppo because he was right in front of him attacking him, no other reason. Both of their ki blast spamming amounted to about the same.

Manga & Anime are two different continuities. No one should use the manga to shed light on some of the anime's faults same goes the other way around imo.

True, but OP doesn't specifically say anime only, but I do think he meant the anime continuity. If we go by the anime Frieza and 17 are both blue tier. In the final episode 17 and Frieza fought together and Frieza did better against Jiren's initial assault, even though he should be more tired. Yes, 17 has evidence to why he can win, but not in a stomp.

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Sorry for the late respoce parts of my keyord doest work. As you ca see some of the words are missig letters lol. So I might ot respoce.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

17 would defeat current Frieza. ROF doesn't have a chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

ToP Golden Freezer > ToP 17 > RoF Golden Freezer

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump.

Lord_Doom159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ToP Golden Frieza > ToP 17 >>>> RoF Golden Freiza

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could make an argument for anime or manga 27 beating TOP Frieza. ROF Frieza doesn’t stand a chance

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

17 easily.

ToP versions would be a good fight tho.

Avatar image for calljhonthanapp
calljhonthanapp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T.O.P 17 could beat T.O.P golden Frieza high-diff

And stomp R.O.F Frieza

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

17 stomps.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By noobsnowman

I think people are overly downplaying RoF Golden Frieza.

The primary difference between ToP and RoF Golden Frieza, was Frieza's ability to hone the form without suffering from the stamina's drain. In terms of power increase, it is honestly not much, considering that Frieza only went through image training, rather than actual training that actively unlocks his latent potential.

Not to mention, people forget that RoF Golden Frieza made a complete fool out of SSB Goku right until his stamina issues caught up to him, which is an incredible feat in an of itself. Had Frieza been aware of such weaknesses, he would definitely have prevailed in that encounter, because he would have destroyed Goku before his stamina became a problem. The only way 17 can win this is if Frieza gets arrogant and toys with 17 like he did Goku, Frieza would win if he goes all out from the very beginning. 17 wins if morals are on, but Frieza wins if morals are off.

Comicvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: morals on Frieza is as cunning as a blood lusted one lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-6310e05cef78c
deactivated-6310e05cef78c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBS scaling shouldn't be taken seriously tbh lol

Avatar image for calljhonthanapp
calljhonthanapp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: T.O.P golden Frieza is equal to T.O.P ssb goku who get at last 20 times stronger also both R.O.F Frieza and goku were almost in the same level

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

17 unless Frieza rage quits.

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

17 beats rof frieza

17 gets beaten by current frieza.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

17 stomps rof Frieza but lol at him beating current Frieza.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvamp: To be honest, its hard to say what Frieza's morals would be, since he's not against an enemy that he bitterly resented (Goku). You might be right that hes cunning if nothing else, still I'd favour 17 if morals are on.

Ganker10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ganker10

FACT: BASE FORM GOKU OR FRIEZA WOULD OBLITERATE 17

Why? Goku and Frieza fought Jiren even though both were already exhausted, meanwhile they had 17 stay back and attack Jiren from range

Why? Because 17 couldn't keep up with them