#1 Posted by Jueix (2526 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1: Pre Kami Piccolo

Round 2: Piccolo fused with Kami

#2 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18430 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: The Z fighters probably lose.

Round 2: The Z fighters win since 17 said 18 would lose if they all ganged up on her (and Goku wasn't even there) so if you add in Piccolo after fusing with Kami, who is equal to one androids, and Goku, they win.

#3 Posted by Vertigo- (17841 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1, the Androids take in in spades. Most of the Z fighters are outright fodder to the Androids. Goku goes down because of the heart virus eventually IMO. Trunks isn't strong enough to take either, and 18 already beat Vegeta

Round 2 is a bit more trickier tho. This entirely depends on if the Android who doesn't fight Piccolo stops holding back. Goku, again, goes down to the heart virus. One can make a convincing case for either side IMO. The only real factors that round are the Sayians (minus Gohan) and Piccolo

#4 Posted by Redshift_Bacon (868 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1) Androids edge it out, assuming Goku actually took the heart virus medicine and doesn't become crippled.

Round 2) Z-Fighters take it easily.

#5 Posted by Jack_Hart (945 posts) - - Show Bio

Androids sweep.

#6 Posted by TakenStew22 (2308 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Androids handily.

Round 2: A tough one, but Z fighters slightly edge it out thanks to Piccolo.

#7 Edited by Mee09 (5816 posts) - - Show Bio

With Goku there the Androids wont win. It would be a long battle and there would be casualties. But The Z Fighters come out on top.

Round 2 is no where near as difficult

#8 Posted by MorbusGrav (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@vertigo- said:

Round 1, the Androids take in in spades. Most of the Z fighters are outright fodder to the Androids. Goku goes down because of the heart virus eventually IMO. Trunks isn't strong enough to take either, and 18 already beat Vegeta

Round 2 is a bit more trickier tho. This entirely depends on if the Android who doesn't fight Piccolo stops holding back. Goku, again, goes down to the heart virus. One can make a convincing case for either side IMO. The only real factors that round are the Sayians (minus Gohan) and Piccolo

#10 Posted by Wrathofthebrad (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Androids handily.

Round 2: A tough one, but Z fighters slightly edge it out thanks to Piccolo.

#11 Edited by Token1300 (280 posts) - - Show Bio

So basically if Goku didn’t have heart virus ? Cool well this is a non canon idea but can’t Goku just use Spirit Bomb and absorb it like he did against Super Android 13 ? Amping his SSJ power beyond his normal limits. And Goku can collect life energy for a earth spirit bomb very fast as seen against Saiyan Arc Vegeta

If he can’t they probably lose even with Piccolo, since 17 vs piccolo was a stalemate edging towards 17’s win due to limitless energy.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#12 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn’t piccolo have semi perfect cell against the ropes after merging with Kami? My knowledge of the Android saga is fuzzy but if that’s the case shouldn’t piccolo be able to solo round 2?

#13 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18566 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by cpt_nice (10044 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Androids with medium difficulty. Ssj Vegeta and Goku (presuming he has no heart disease) could briefly last but the fodder doesn't help.

R2: Could go either way but I favor the Z fighters. I think the match up matters. The Z fighters need to finish off 1 android asap, while having enough fire power for the other to keep them occupied. Goku + Vegeta + Piccolo vs 1 would take longer finishing up than for the other android to kill all the fodder. Their best shot is Piccolo and Goku vs 17, while Vegeta holds off 18 with the rest in support. They will prob takes casualties but I see them winning.

#15 Posted by cpt_nice (10044 posts) - - Show Bio

@token1300: The super android 13 fight is non cannon

#16 Edited by MainJP (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

If they fought smart using all of their powers at their disposal I could see it going a few ways in favor of the Z-Fighters.

Round 1: We’ve seen that the Androids/Cyborgs are susceptible to Taiyō-ken via Semi-Perfect Cell, so either Krillin or Tenshinhan can pull it out while the other uses Kienzan or Shin Kikōhō accompanied by energy attack bombardments from everyone else.

Alternatively, Piccolo has Magic Materialization/construct creation. We’ve already seen him create clothing and weaponry for Gohan and an hour glass instantly.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

With this he should be able to create a container and a demon sealing O-fuda for the Mafūba which both him and Tenshinhan can use. With the others holding off the cyborgs him and Tenshinhan can catch them in it and seal them away for good.

If they fight smart. Y’know... by using their abilities. Just thinking outside the box.

Round 2:

@alextheboss said:

The Z fighters win since 17 said 18 would lose if they all ganged up on her (and Goku wasn't even there) so if you add in Piccolo after fusing with Kami, who is equal to one androids, and Goku, they win.

This.

#17 Posted by Token1300 (280 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad they don’t fight like Naruto and Sasuke. A lot of character would get double teamed lol.

#19 Posted by finalbeta (173 posts) - - Show Bio

1 to Androids

2 to Z-fighters

#22 Edited by Amendment50 (15539 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see the Androids losing either round to be honest. I think 18 proved against Vegeta that they were well above regular old Super Saiyans at that time so I don't really think Goku would add that much to be honest. Piccolo is more of an equalizing factor in R2 but even then he was basically dead even with just 17 so it's not like he can take both at once.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
#23 Posted by deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d (3679 posts) - - Show Bio

Android Saga, I'm assuming before all the powerups when Cell arrived?

For round 1, the twins should not have much trouble literally laying them down.

Round 2, Piccolo should be able to take one but not do much after, the other android can manhandle the rest. Vegeta and Trunks were pretty much fodders to 18. Pre-Kami Piccolo, the fodder humans and Gohan will collectively be treated no better. Goku was useless in the Android Saga so he would not even be a factor, not that he would make any difference if he wasn't.