Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By CitizenSentry

Anakin Skywalker vs. Galen Marek

No Caption Provided

• You may use Anakin Skywalker from the end of the clone wars (my opinion of what is his prime).
  • You may use Galen Marek from the end of TFU1 (My opinion of what is his prime), you may only use the feats and skills from the novelization of The Force Unleashed (not the video game).

Round 1: Lightsabers only.

Round 2: Force powers only.

Round 3: All out fight.

(If this is a mismatch in either sides favour i apologize as i think this is only my second Star Wars battle).

EDIT: For the purposes of this battle, Anakin's chosen one status will not be giving him a pass in this battle.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No-one?

cs_zoltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Going with Anakin, because of Galen's mentality. For some reason he doesn't spam his powers in duel, instead using his lightsaber. And in that field Anakin shits on TFU Vader.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin can match and even beat Galen in TK match truth be told. Sabers is no contest.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cs_zoltan: When to you say mentality are you referring to the insane clone?

cs_zoltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin can match and even beat Galen in TK match truth be told.

Doubt it.

No. I mean he doesn't abuse his force powers in combat. Galen could Force Crush Death Stars for all it matters when he relies on his lightsaber in combat most of the time.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@cs_zoltan said:
@sirfizwhiz said:

Anakin can match and even beat Galen in TK match truth be told.

Doubt it.

@citizensentry said:

No. I mean he doesn't abuse his force powers in combat. Galen could Force Crush Death Stars for all it matters when he relies on his lightsaber in combat most of the time.

Oh really? Starkiller best feat is guiding a falling Star Destroyer which he could not stop at all once it crashed, and blowing up half a freighter. Lets look at Anakins feats shall we.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anakin overpowering a 30 ton column with much momentum bhind it already, and does this against variables like gravity, and Ventress own TK strength with casualness. Collapse a celing of a great hall with a howl. Cracks a starfighter size Spider Bot in half like nothing. Drags down a couple hundred tons of statue, and catches a chunk of it after it lands on him, holding up 100+ of tons after it fell on him. Meaning variables like momentum and gravity again in play. Moves a Sith Dreadnought...... as a padawan.

Lets look at Anakins best feat, which exists in Canon and not even Legends. We all seen this feat before. The excuses are Anakin is on nexus. Though that mean Son and Daughter are boosted as well. Others say the Father made it where Anakin could do this. That was always a dumb assumption. What are the facts from the Ultimate Star Wars book that is canon? Nothing at all about Anakin being amped or plot empowered. This is what is said from the guide.

No Caption Provided

Father tells Anakin that he may save only one of the two Jedi, presenting Anakin a near-impossible choice. Rejecting the ultimatum, Anakin overpowers the Force to tame both winged creatures. - Page 196 Ultimate Star Wars

The new Canon Encyclopedia actually states nothing of a amp. Simply that out of desperation Anakin manage to force grab both the Son and Daughter with his force power. Nothing about amps. Anakin reach deep and flat out over powered the Son and Daughter for a short time.

Lets not forget Anakins superior force augmentation in the 50+ ton range.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yet Anakin powers through this 100+ ton TK with Force strength amps in EU and Canon sources.

Starkiller is outclass in Force Augmentation badly in strength and speed, not to mention skill. Starkiller own TK is not beating or overpowering Anakin by feats at all.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin wins decisively in all three rounds.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Galen Marek sweeps.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Anakin wins decisively in all three rounds.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LondonBFR

I'm going to say Anakin, baring that there's no PIS and he's not being an emotional wreck.

@sirfizzwhizz said:

30 ton column

100+ of tons after it fell on him.

50+ ton range.

100+ ton TK

Proof of these measurements or they don't exist.

Meaning variables like momentum and gravity again in play. Moves a Sith Dreadnought...... as a padawan.

I've gone into great detail to why this medium shouldn't be taken at face value, and why it should be abolished from our collective rolodex.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@londonbfr: Since my post crossed a line I guess, I will retype my post now.

On no, the well known KMC Troll.

Proof of these measurements or they don't exist.

Anyone who knows earthworks, crane operating, and have the sense to use google to look up mass of stone can reasonably come up with these low end numbers. Low end. Seriously, what low balling attempt are you attempting here anyway? Go make another Sidious vs Spider Man thread.

I've into great detail regarding why this medium shouldn't be taken at face value, and why it should be abolished from our collective rolodex.

I dont even think this jumble nonsense of words is coherent. Not sure what your trying to say here at all.

@renchamp said:

@sirfizzwhizz: You are crossing a line here. Don't call another user a fool. Even more important, don't call another user aids.

I get called aids all the time by DC and ILS. But I guess I will stop from now on in our friendly teasing :/

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@citizensentry:

It would be good fights all rounds.

LAL @ Anakin winning decisively, though. I would lovs to hear some actual arguments for the proposition. Don't know why CV still feels the need to lowball Galen after all this time is ridiculous.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LAL @ Anakin winning decisively, though. I would lovs to hear some actual arguments for the proposition. Don't know why CV still feels the need to lowball Galen after all this time is ridiculous.

Who are you? Surely not DC. Otherwise you remember Galen is wank to high hell along with Revan, and Vader.

cs_zoltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know why CV still feels the need to lowball Galen after all this time is ridiculous.

Because TFU is exaggerated.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TCW Anakin that got choked out by Dooku?

Galen should stomp with the force.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galen should win only force but i see anakin as superior in all-out and sabers only.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galen for sure, Anakin was a little bitch to sure of his power.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CitizenSentry

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Don't know why CV still feels the need to lowball Galen after all this time is ridiculous.

Because TFU is exaggerated.

you may only use the feats and skills from the novelization of The Force Unleashed (not the video game).

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burnface said:

TCW Anakin that got choked out by Dooku?

Galen should stomp with the force.

Pre season 5. Before his clear power boost, and in his prime by RotS.

No Caption Provided

Not that Dooku is weak in Force either.

No Caption Provided

cs_zoltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: The only feat that's actually better than Galen's is manhandling the Son and the Daughter. Which is obviously not his standard level of power, doesn't matter how much you want to deny it. If it were, he could bitchslap Yoda and Sidious simultaneously out of existance...

Galen on his second mission TK'd thousands of droids, and he was noted to grow in power with each mission. To put that in contrast it took both Savage and Maul to TK houndreds of troopers in one of the comics.

@OP: I just saw that there are rounds.

Round 1: Anakin in a decisive majority.

Round 2: Galen in a decisive majority.

Round 3: Could go either way with both having advantages, but I'm going with Anakin for a slight majority, because Galen's mentality of not spamming his powers in combat.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@cs_zoltan:

The only feat that's actually better than Galen's is manhandling the Son and the Daughter. Which is obviously not his standard level of power, doesn't matter how much you want to deny it. If it were, he could bitchslap Yoda and Sidious simultaneously out of existance...

It does not matter if its his standard or not. Everyone has high ends, like Maul pulling a large shuttle, which is his only high end on that level. Or Vader with a AT-AT and Landing Platform feats. His only high ends there.

Galen/Starkiller is no exception here. It be hypocritical to say this.

Which is obviously not his standard level of power, doesn't matter how much you want to deny it. If it were, he could bitchslap Yoda and Sidious simultaneously out of existance...

When redirecting a fallen Star Destroyer is roughly equal to manhandling Yoda best force showings as well lmao. So I dont want to hear it. Both have high ends done out of the most extreme of situations.

Galen on his second mission TK'd thousands of droids, and he was noted to grow in power with each mission. To put that in contrast it took both Savage and Maul to TK houndreds of troopers in one of the comics.

Thousands eh... like how he has to focus on average TKing a Rancor or AT-ST? Like how he is unable to overpower Vader but somehow overpowers Anakin who by EU has as good feats as Vader in TK feats?

Right.....

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Anakin ragdolling the Daughter and Son being brought up? He only achieved that due to Chosen One status. The Son one-shotted normal Anakin.

cs_zoltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Your lowballing is noted and I'm not interested in debating this any longer.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Your lowballing is noted and I'm not interested in debating this any longer.

What low balling? I never said Starkiller is weak, or said anything about his own feats other than what is shown, but your lack of a decent counter argument is noted. Good day.

Why is Anakin ragdolling the Daughter and Son being brought up? He only achieved that due to Chosen One status. The Son one-shotted normal Anakin.

Same reason why Obi Wan could not beat Maul, but later takes both him and Savage down lol.

It happen, and Chosen one Status is not some one time amp, its a fact with Anakin reaching deep.

No Caption Provided

Father tells Anakin that he may save only one of the two Jedi, presenting Anakin a near-impossible choice. Rejecting the ultimatum, Anakin overpowers the Force to tame both winged creatures. - Page 196 Ultimate Star Wars

The new Canon Encyclopedia actually states nothing of a amp. Simply that out of desperation Anakin manage to force grab both the Son and Daughter with his force power. Nothing about amps. Anakin reach deep and flat out over powered the Son and Daughter for a short time.

This was not some amp, or special condition, just Anakin actually trying his hardest to save both Ahsoka and Obi Wan. Same as Starkiller/Galen best feat is under massive pressure and guidance to redirect a Star Destroyer that everyone brings up.

cs_zoltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cs_zoltan

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@cs_zoltan said:

What low balling? I never said Starkiller is weak, or said anything about his own feats other than what is shown, but your lack of a decent counter argument is noted. Good day.

There is no counter argument to be had when you think the Mortis feat is legit...

And you did lowball Galen. I bring up a good feat and you are like "hurr durr low-end feats hurr durr".

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: It's Anakin meeting his potential, so not something he can do in battle. It's more metaphoric than an actual feat. And you know that Obi was enraged, had the environment and element of surprise in his duel with the Opress bros, Whizz.

cs_zoltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: It's Anakin meeting his potential, so not something he can do in battle. It's more metaphoric than an actual feat. And you know that Obi was enraged, had the environment and element of surprise in his duel with the Opress bros, Whizz.

Enraged? oO

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cs_zoltan: Adi's death motivated him, as per Filoni.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can say it him meeting his potential, why can he never do this again if pushed hard? He already showed when motivated he can do this under his power. Simple as that. Always a factor.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No-one else interested?

sXe619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin would win a duel with moderate difficulty, and lose the Force battle in a good fight. All-out, Anakin should win.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Erkan12

Anakin only beat that Son and Daughter with using an amplification from the planet, nothing to do with his force mastery, later the Son lol-stomped both Anakin / Obi-Wan. Anakin was stated to be Obi-Wan level at the end of RotS by Yoda.

Anakin can take it with his saber superiority though, if not, Starkiller can just ragdoll him like Vader / Dooku or Maul could do it.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galen

Avatar image for solidsnake4pres
SolidSnake4Pres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SolidSnake4Pres

Starkiller is honestly better then anakin in every way. Hes just hated by the star wars community for some reason, that everyone goes against him. I personally think he's one of the coolest and most badass jedi.

I also don't get why people say he's not good at saber fighting when he's shown to be one of the best, even incorporating Martial arts into his style.

cs_zoltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller is honestly better then anakin in every way. Hes just hated by the star wars community for some reason, that everyone goes against him. I personally think he's one of the coolest and most badass jedi.

He's one of my favourites, but that comes with acknowledging their shortcomings too. Which brings me to:

I also don't get why people say he's not good at saber fighting when he's shown to be one of the best, even incorporating Martial arts into his style.

He's good, but not Anakin level good. Judging by their duels with Vader he's roughly ANH Ben Kenobi level, give or take.

Avatar image for solidsnake4pres
SolidSnake4Pres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SolidSnake4Pres

@cs_zoltan: He's bested Vader, kota, paratus, shaak ti, and brood without much effort. And even beat a perfect clone of Maul which porxy used. And which if I remember anakin was never able to beat. I think Galan is one of the best, people just like anakin more.

And seriously ANH Ben Kenobi level? Wow, just wow. Have you seen Starkiller fight? The speed, finese, and skill difference is just insanely different.

Avatar image for aiartificalintelligence
AIartificalintelligence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Anakin

Round 2: Equal or Galen

Round 3: Anakin overall.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12:

Anakin only beat that Son and Daughter with using an amplification from the planet, nothing to do with his force mastery, later the Son lol-stomped both Anakin / Obi-Wan. Anakin was stated to be Obi-Wan level at the end of RotS by Yoda.

Anakin can take it with his saber superiority though, if not, Starkiller can just ragdoll him like Vader / Dooku or Maul could do it.

So much wrong here.

It states in the canon source there is no amplification, merely Anakin overpowering them through Force base on a desperate situation. Also if Anakin was amplified, so was the Son and Daughter as they ruled that planet. though to be fair the Son and Daughter's powers are tied to the Fathers as when he died, the Son was easily killed by Anakin.

No Caption Provided

Canon statement of what went down > your far reaching opinion. This feat is also consistent with the fact Anakin best feats are when he is upset.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Its not a secrete, its consistent. When he lets his emotions get to him, he dominates the likes of Dooku, Ventress, and in this case, Son and Daughter with either TK or Force Augmentation. Something Star Wars fans like yourself seem to ignore. Also dont bring up Obi Wan, that set of emotions is filled with specific context as been stated time and again. Emotions for random fights with foes he has no attachments to always bring out the best of Anakin. Even becoming Oneness with the Force twice through his emotions.

Anakin gets ragdoll base on feats? You think Vader or Dooku could to? Wow.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@solidsnake4pres

He's bested Vader, kota, paratus, shaak ti, and brood without much effort. And even beat a perfect clone of Maul which porxy used. And which if I remember anakin was never able to beat. I think Galan is one of the best, people just like anakin more.

He barely bested Vader, and everyone else you mention are no where as good as Ventress, Obi Wan, Dooku, and barely stack up to Barriss. The perfect Maul is a joke as Proxy only mimics fighting style of Form 7, not the powers and stats of Maul. Also Anakin never fought Maul anyway lol.

cs_zoltan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cs_zoltan: He's bested Vader, kota, paratus, shaak ti, and brood without much effort. And even beat a perfect clone of Maul which porxy used. And which if I remember anakin was never able to beat. I think Galan is one of the best, people just like anakin more.

Hardly. He barely beat Kota, he cheapshotted Ti, and beat Vader solely through Dun Möch. I give you Paratus though. As for the Maul module, it was still only a droid, and Anakin never even met Maul.

Don't pull ad hominem on me, I don't even like Anakin.

And seriously ANH Ben Kenobi level? Wow, just wow. Have you seen Starkiller fight? The speed, finese, and skill difference is just insanely different.

Yes, roughly ANH Ben level. Starkiller couldn't beat Vader who was holding back in TFU II (although Starkiller had negative circumstances too), and then 1 year later Vader struggled with Ben.

And I'm not sure why you take it as an insult when Ben is the post-prime incarnation of the best Soresu user ever, and potentially one of the Top10 best duelist ever.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 anakin is the better swordsmen.

I think galen has more raw power but anakins is more controlled. Ive never seen anakin battle only with force powers in a way that make me think he can win.

Round 3. Id give to anakin. Closer match though