#1 Posted by nfactor1995 (12594 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both are at the peak of their abilities and are in-character, though they are fighting all out for the kill. Standard gear and all Force abilities are allowed. Anakin is fighting with a clear mind. The fight takes place in the hangar on Naboo where Maul fought Obi-Wan and Qui Gon in the Phantom Menace. Win via death. Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Lothar57 (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to say,I'll go with Revan due to having more skills.

#3 Posted by i_like_swords (25450 posts) - - Show Bio

Anakin takes Darth.

#4 Posted by Pharoh_Atem (44124 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does Kyp not solo here?

#5 Posted by The_New_Sentry (279 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to go with Revan, Anakin may be incredibly powerful with the force but he barely knows how to use it. Anakin has Form 5 mastery but Revan's mastery of the force and skill with a saber were completely unmatched in his era. Revan would stomp.

#6 Posted by Pharoh_Atem (44124 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to go with Revan, Anakin may be incredibly powerful with the force but he barely knows how to use it. Anakin has Form 5 mastery but Revan's mastery of the force and skill with a saber were completely unmatched in his era. Revan would stomp.

wat mate?

#7 Posted by DesolatorStorm (384 posts) - - Show Bio

Revan wins this.

#8 Posted by DarthAnt66 (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Revan in his prime during The Old Republic or as a Dark Lord of the Sith?

If it's his Darth Revan incarnation, he does fairly well but can't take the cake against the Chosen One himself, tbh.

A prime Revan is a different case though, and he can probably take a hard-fought majority.

#9 Posted by buildhare (7914 posts) - - Show Bio

Anawin

#10 Edited by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

Anawin

hahahahahahahahhahahahaha, you so funny

#11 Edited by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

anakin kills him.

#12 Posted by TheVivas (18087 posts) - - Show Bio

Anakin.

#13 Edited by ShootingNova (25680 posts) - - Show Bio

Anakin wins. Darth Revan has absolutely no business beating him, only contending fairly well.

#14 Posted by Zerdn (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering there is even a canon quote that says Vader is but a pale reflection of Revan, the choice is pretty easy.

Anakin's career was always under the service of something greater than himself whether the Jedi Order or Palpatine, and could rarely see through a ruse. Revan and Malak basically carved an Empire on their own, both against the Republic and the Sith Empire in Dromund Kaas, and his Force telepathy power was even enough to manipulate Emperor Vitiate (you know, the only legit immortal Sith we've seen so far, and who ritually murdered thousands of Sith to fulfill it) into suing for peace, when he had all the chances to end the Republic after the succesful siege of Coruscant.

#15 Edited by WollfMyth209 (13577 posts) - - Show Bio
@zerdn said:

Considering there is even a canon quote that says Vader is but a pale reflection of Revan, the choice is pretty easy.

U wot, m8?

Anyways, Anakin. Darth Revan can contend well enough, but Anakin would win virtually every time. He has pretty much every edge aside from versatility.

#16 Posted by DarthAnt66 (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

@zerdn said:

I don't believe such quote exists.

#17 Edited by kcomicfan (4690 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Darth Revan would win in a hard fight. Anakin only began to tap into the dark side of the force, in his prime Darth Revan could use both sides to great effect.

#19 Edited by DarthAnt66 (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

For those not that familiar to lore, most people are emphasizing "Darth" because they are portraying Revan during his reign as the Dark Lord of the Sith, not centuries later when he was in his prime.

At the very least, it's clear Wollfmyth and ShootingNova are thinking of it that way. Perhaps some others as well. The fight and votes would be a lot different if Revan was in his peak, IMO.

#20 Posted by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it comes down to dueling ability tbh. Revan is more powerful but I doubt Anakin would give him a chance to use said power...

#22 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it comes down to dueling ability tbh. Revan is more powerful but I doubt Anakin would give him a chance to use said power...

Revan raw force is not better than Legends Anakin. Revan is more versatile though.