Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

No prep or knowledge of each other. Team Star Wars can have cannon, and Legends feats. There will be two battles.

Battles

1. Team Star Wars is incharacter vs incharacter Six Paths of Pain with rules above.

2. Team Stars is blooodlust, and morals off vs. incharacter Six Paths of Pain with rules above.

Battle location for both battles is at The Valley of The End.

No Caption Provided

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jadenlol

Pain.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impure_world: feats for team stars?

Team Star War's TK can pose a problem for Six Path's in general.

But, I won't ignore Six's Path's Shinra Tensei.

No Caption Provided

Anakin's TK feats might be enough to kill some of the Paths especially enraged. He maybe teams MVP.

No Caption Provided

Anakin's TK is powerful enough to push back the Six Paths.

Anakin enrage can simply do this to any of the Paths.

No Caption Provided

Obi Wan can deflect any of Asura Path's Missiles he throws at him.

No Caption Provided

GuildSeal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trio certainly.

cokirules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Wars team gets overwhlemed by the Animal path summons. Pains win 9/10

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TwentyGoodMen

Stomp for Pain and the trio have never done anything TK wise like wiping out a village

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Obi-Wan and Anakin are pretty much the only challenges. Ahsoka should die pretty quickly, all things considered.

Pain takes it.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Precognition, mind manipulation, force speed. You name it.

Round 2: Precognition, force choke, just general universal control.

But she’s right about one thing. I could end this here and now. I

could kill her where she stands. Without laying a finger on her I could

crush her throat or her skull or burst her heart in her chest. I could

kill her ten times over without breaking a sweat. And then I could kill

Durd. And if I do that, I bring Dooku to his knees.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team SW easy.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obi-Wan and Anakin are pretty much the only challenges. Ahsoka should die pretty quickly, all things considered.

Pain takes it.

You'd think Ahsoka hadn't contended for two minutes on a nexus with a match for a superior version of Kenobi...

Xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain stomps hard...

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star wars team.

Jpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Wars team wins 7/10 times.

TJTheDuelist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trio annihilates.

Dotsmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this is unbalanced by a lot.

Pain stomps hard

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oddly enough the force and senjutsu have lots of similarities

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209 said:

Pain takes it.

You'd think Ahsoka hadn't contended for two minutes on a nexus with a match for a superior version of Kenobi...

Yeah, that's Disney Canon. This is EU Kenobi, a different beast compared to his Canon self. And no, ANH isn't > RotS Obi as a combatant.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

No He isn't coming close to someone with far more raw strength in the force than, the likes of Nihilus who drained a Planet of life, which vaporised oceans in the process. Not too mention, the fact pein would die before he could react considering Legends Anakin/Obi have FTL reactions, and use precognition.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayedigneel: Neither Anakin nor Obi-Wan are as Powerful as Nihilus nor do they know Force Drain so I have no clue why you brought him up.

Considering there's 6 Peins, each one with connected eyes I'm pretty sure they'll all react fast enough for the Deva Path to seal them or push them away with Chibaku Tensei or Shinra tensei respectively.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

Knightfall Anakin, has on many sources been put on Yoda/Sidious's level.

Obi wan doesn't but Anakin annihilates Nihilus in power. The point wasn't the force drain, it was raw strength.

Yeah no... they mindscrew pein with telepathy, even without annihilating him in combat.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Chaos239

@slayedigneel: Knightfall Anakin would be hard pressed to beat Plagueis, never mind RotS Sidious and Yoda, if your using the 1-10 scale that's for duelling only.

Nihilus could never Planet wipe a planet with anything other than Drain so it does matter.

None of the Jedi here use Telepathy in combat.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

No, it comes from statements regarding his strength/power as well.

Obviously, but he had the raw strength required to off put that much energy, you have the likes of Yarael Poof preventing a planet killer bomb with Telepathy.

or thon sealing energies from a botched ritual, which was the powerfulest darkside event recorded by the Jedi at the time which includes Naga Sadow's Solar flare manipulation.

Anakin gets scaled above all of these. Tell me we have seen no decent TK feats from Sidious, and yet Starkiller doesn't ragdoll him. Its called potency.

They have shown to be able to use telepathy, so there is no issue, in them using it on an opponent.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayedigneel: Anakin <<< Sidious. Period.

There is no set energy required to do so, Nihilus couldn't shatter islands with the force despite by your ideas having Multi-Continential Energy

Anakin doesn't get scaled to any of them in anything bar raw stats and TK, that would be like saying if Anakin learned Force lighting due to being >> Dooku his Force Lightning would >> Dooku's.

It's called statements and feats, Yoda who has better TK feats than Starkiller couldn't beat a weaker Sidious.

When have any of them ever used Telepathy to incap opponents?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain uses gravity jutsu and turns them all into paste.

The End.

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could restrict it to just Deva Path and he'd still stomp with Chibaku Tensei or Shinra Tensei since their TK feats don't come close

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ewww theyre touching swords.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Pains win.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker said:
@wollfmyth209 said:

Pain takes it.

Yeah, that's Disney Canon. This is EU Kenobi, a different beast compared to his Canon self.

Fair

And no, ANH isn't > RotS Obi as a combatant.

He's an inferior duelist, but he's also much more powerful if we're talking legends

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Shadowwaker

Force choke, force grip, force wound, force kill and of course force crush. Deciding factors.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pains easily

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

Anakin <<< Sidious. Period.

While I agree Sidious would beat Anakin in a fight, he is on their level in power, and dueling.

There is no set energy required to do so, Nihilus couldn't shatter islands with the force despite by your ideas having Multi-Continential Energy

Asides from you know holding the ravager, out of a gravity well, using TK, that's one evident feat of his power, without Drain.

Anakin doesn't get scaled to any of them in anything bar raw stats and TK, that would be like saying if Anakin learned Force lighting due to being >> Dooku his Force Lightning would >> Dooku's.

He does though, his raw strength literally gives him the ability to contend with Mace/Yoda sidious in dueling simply through the force. If Anakin learned force lightning it probably would be lmao.

It's called statements and feats, Yoda who has better TK feats than Starkiller couldn't beat a weaker Sidious.

Yes Statements which Put Anakin at that level, he doesn't need the feats. Its why ROTS Sidious gets scaled to Nathema Vitiate, and above.

You seem to think only mastery of a skill equal ability in said skill. Sure it plays a role, but it will never pass someone raw strength and minor training.

When have any of them ever used Telepathy to incap opponents?

They don't need to of shown, they have used it on people, why would combat be any different when it comes to it.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Chaos239

@slayedigneel: Anakin would never take 1/10 against anything past AotC Sidious.

Is that a continent busting feat? No it isn't.

Anakin does contend with Mace, yes. Just not Sidious or Yoda, maybe he could hold out for a bit but not even hope to take 1 Win.

The moment Anakin learns Force Lightning it would not be >>> Dooku's at all, you seem to think Star Wars is DBZ were everything scale in a linear Direction.

It is very much different in Combat Scenarios, they might not be able to for all we know.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Lol How would they win easily?

I’d say the SW team would win, but after a tough fight.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Lol How would they win easily?

I’d say the SW team would win, but after a tough fight.

No counter to Force Choke by Anakin alone IMO. GG

Pain has no real easy way to deal with the force power and speed of these three. In close combat he has zero chance too thanks to the skill, speed, precog, and lightsaber combo.

So all in all SW team has the better hax at range, and the ultimate win in close combat.

They stomp.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

@slayedigneel: Anakin <<< Sidious. Period.

I'm sure if you say it enough people will actually start to believe it.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Kek They’re all corpses. Force Choke would do nothing to them.

What are you talking about? Pain definitely has ways to deal with their power and speed, especially the Deva Path. For one, they’re extremely durable and immune to physical pain so nearly anything the Jedi throw at them using TK won’t be enough to hurt the Paths. On top of that, while fighting the Jedi up close might be a bad idea, they’re more than fast and skilled enough to keep their distance at least for a bit. Hell, the Animal Path alone would do a fantastic job at keeping the Jedi at bay. Frankly, I’d be willing to wager that due to Nagato’s/Deva Path’s reaction feats, they could legitimately give even Anakin trouble in CQC.

... what hax? The only two ways the Jedi can win is via TK and good old CQC. If anyone has hax, it’s Pain. Power negation, summons, resurrection, soul extraction, etc.

LAWL at claiming that the Jedi have better range capabilities. Not only does Pain have TK, he also can shoot dozens of missiles and lasers, and can summon multiple enormous beasts at will. They’re even at best, depending on how much you want to wank Anakin’s TK.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117:

What are you talking about? Pain definitely has ways to deal with their power and speed, especially the Deva Path. For one, they’re extremely durable and immune to physical pain so nearly anything the Jedi throw at them using TK won’t be enough to hurt the Paths.

Force Choke would work fine. So would exploding organs which Anakin can do.

On top of that, while fighting the Jedi up close might be a bad idea, they’re more than fast and skilled enough to keep their distance at least for a bit. Hell, the Animal Path alone would do a fantastic job at keeping the Jedi at bay.

The Animals get one shotted by lightsabers. I mean, look at the comics and cartoon series feats. Large animals would get decimated.That is if they have a chance to summon if this fight starts close combat off the bat.

Frankly, I’d be willing to wager that due to Nagato’s/Deva Path’s reaction feats, they could legitimately give even Anakin trouble in CQC.

If the skill gap and force precog was not at play, then sure. Though how does that slow ass Gravity blast that needs recharge time afterward is a good counter in close combat battles is beyond me.

... what hax? The only two ways the Jedi can win is via TK and good old CQC. If anyone has hax, it’s Pain. Power negation, summons, resurrection, soul extraction, etc.

I agree Pain is way more versatile. Does not change the fact he is outclass horribly in CQC scenario, and does not change the fact the TK attacks by Anakin are superior to any rang attack in effectiveness and speed.

LAWL at claiming that the Jedi have better range capabilities. Not only does Pain have TK, he also can shoot dozens of missiles and lasers, and can summon multiple enormous beasts at will.

Pains TK is slow acting and has laughable recharge time. Anakin can wave a hand and drop all the 6 bodies at once if he desires too.

They’re even at best, depending on how much you want to wank Anakin’s TK.

Not wanking shit when Anakin can explode organs of people as stated before or just off the bat force choke them all. Something he has done many times.

The only chance Pain has is if we ignore Anakins ability to do so, then sure, pain wins a range fight lol. That is if we ignore Anakin's ability. Good job.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Shadowwaker

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm not talking about force wound or force kill. I am talking about force crush. It crushes a targets entire body.

Loading Video...
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117:

What are you talking about? Pain definitely has ways to deal with their power and speed, especially the Deva Path. For one, they’re extremely durable and immune to physical pain so nearly anything the Jedi throw at them using TK won’t be enough to hurt the Paths.

Force Choke would work fine. So would exploding organs which Anakin can do.

They're. Corpses. They don't need to breath and none of their organs are functioning. Anakin can crush their organs all he wants. It won't do much. As for using Force Crush...

@shadowwaker said:

@sirfizzwhizz: @echostarlord117: Let's also not forget about force crush my dudes. Nothing says hax like causing bodies to implode.

Anakin has never used Force Crush against an opponent as durable as Pain as far as I know. Just because he Force Crushed fodder doesn't mean he can just instacrush every one of the Paths.

The only way Anakin can one-shot the Paths is if he pulls out the Black Receivers embedded in their bodies, but considering how it took Naruto all his strength plus direct help from Kurama to pull just one out, I doubt Anakin could do it.

On top of that, while fighting the Jedi up close might be a bad idea, they’re more than fast and skilled enough to keep their distance at least for a bit. Hell, the Animal Path alone would do a fantastic job at keeping the Jedi at bay.

The Animals get one shotted by lightsabers. I mean, look at the comics and cartoon series feats. Large animals would get decimated.

Lol The summoned beasts aren't just large animals. They have speed feats rivaling top-tier shinobi. On top of that, different beasts can do different things. For example, the Animal Path can summon hydra dogs that multiply when attacked/damaged. The only way they can be defeated is by defeating the summoner, and that's only one summon. She can keep spamming massive beasts non-stop so even if some of the beasts get one-shot, that won't necessarily be a problem. While I personally think the Jedi could handle it, them getting overwhelmed is a very serious possibility, especially when considering the other five Paths.

That is if they have a chance to summon if this fight starts close combat off the bat.

Summoning takes an instant for the Animal Path. No hand sign or blood sacrifice is necessary. She'll have a chance for sure.

Frankly, I’d be willing to wager that due to Nagato’s/Deva Path’s reaction feats, they could legitimately give even Anakin trouble in CQC.

If the skill gap and force precog was not at play, then sure. Though how does that slow ass Gravity blast that needs recharge time afterward is a good counter in close combat battles is beyond me.

The skill gap is there, but it's not enough for any member of the Star Wars team to just curb stomp Pain in CQC.

Loading Video...

Pain was able to effortlessly dodge any and all of Hinata's attacks. Keep in mind that she is easily one of the best H2H fighters of all the Leaf shinobi. She was only able to tag him when Nagato's connection to the Deva Path was interrupted.

As far as the "slow ass recharge time," it's not that slow. Lol You're exaggerating. Even if five seconds is ridiculously slow, Pain uses it with expert timing. I mean, he is aware of the recharge time after all, so he makes sure to use it at the right time. This is blatantly obvious in any of his fights where the recharge time isn't actually as crippling as it might seem at first.

I think you're also ignoring the fact that the Almighty Push likely has a far greater destructive capacity than even Anakin's TK. As far as I know, Anakin can't level a large town with a Force Push. Considering how it's almost a guarantee for at least one of the Jedi to get hit by an Almighty Push, I'd be worried about how well they could handle such a powerful blow.

I agree Pain is way more versatile. Does not change the fact he is outclass horribly in CQC scenario,

He isn't horribly outclassed, though. Yes, the Jedi have a pretty big advantage when it comes to CQC both in terms of skill and gear, but they'd still have to work for a win in that department. You know Pain isn't just going to stand there. As I've shown above, he has the speed and skill to handle expert fighters in close range, at least long enough for either another Path to help out or the Almighty Push to recharge.

and does not change the fact the TK attacks by Anakin are superior to any rang attack in effectiveness and speed.

I disagree. Summons, lasers and missiles, and powerful pushes and pulls all point to the Paths having better range capabilities.

LAWL at claiming that the Jedi have better range capabilities. Not only does Pain have TK, he also can shoot dozens of missiles and lasers, and can summon multiple enormous beasts at will.

Pains TK is slow acting and has laughable recharge time.

What do you mean by slow acting? Once it charges, the Almighty Push is instant.

Anakin can wave a hand and drop all the 6 bodies at once if he desires too.

This kind of nonsense is why people have a bias against Star Wars debaters sometimes. You're wanking Anakin to infinity and beyond, dude. Even if Anakin's TK is far superior to Pain's, which in many ways it is, how on Earth could he "drop all the 6 bodies at once?"

Not wanking shit when Anakin can explode organs of people as stated before or just off the bat force choke them all. Something he has done many times.

The only chance Pain has is if we ignore Anakins ability to do so, then sure, pain wins a range fight lol. That is if we ignore Anakin's ability. Good job.

They're. Corpses. They don't need to breath and none of their organs are functioning. Anakin can crush their organs all he wants. It won't do much.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117:

They're. Corpses. They don't need to breath and none of their organs are functioning. Anakin can crush their organs all he wants. It won't do much. As for using Force Crush...

Proof? In Naruto the "Corpses" are reanimated and can be killed with enough damage. Proof they dont breath or use their lungs? Thanks.

Lol The summoned beasts aren't just large animals. They have speed feats rivaling top-tier shinobi. On top of that, different beasts can do different things. For example, the Animal Path can summon hydra dogs that multiply when attacked/damaged. The only way they can be defeated is by defeating the summoner, and that's only one summon. She can keep spamming massive beasts non-stop so even if some of the beasts get one-shot, that won't necessarily be a problem. While I personally think the Jedi could handle it, them getting overwhelmed is a very serious possibility, especially when considering the other five Paths.

I watched the Pain vs Jihari whatever his name is. They had a large bird, dog, and whatever else. Couple Lightsaber strokes will end them, and that is if they have time to summon anything in the starting distance.

Summoning takes an instant for the Animal Path. No hand sign or blood sacrifice is necessary. She'll have a chance for sure.

If you say so. Every summon I seen from Naruto, or the Slug form that one useless bicth takes some time.

The skill gap is there, but it's not enough for any member of the Star Wars team to just curb stomp Pain in CQC.

Pain was able to effortlessly dodge any and all of Hinata's attacks. Keep in mind that she is easily one of the best H2H fighters of all the Leaf shinobi. She was only able to tag him when Nagato's connection to the Deva Path was interrupted.

As far as the "slow ass recharge time," it's not that slow. Lol You're exaggerating. Even if five seconds is ridiculously slow, Pain uses it with expert timing. I mean, he is aware of the recharge time after all, so he makes sure to use it at the right time. This is blatantly obvious in any of his fights where the recharge time isn't actually as crippling as it might seem at first.

I think you're also ignoring the fact that the Almighty Push likely has a far greater destructive capacity than even Anakin's TK. As far as I know, Anakin can't level a large town with a Force Push. Considering how it's almost a guarantee for at least one of the Jedi to get hit by an Almighty Push, I'd be worried about how well they could handle such a powerful blow.

Your kidding right? I mean you lost this argument before it began. Lightsaber dueling is a mix of the best sword martial arts across the galaxy mix into several forms. Anakin, Obi, and Ahsoka are top tiers in dueling at that. Ontop of this they have precog to assist them in lightsaber combat.

Pain nor Naruto half ass Ninja skill is comparing. Its like comparing Red Robin or Batgirl to Karate Kid or Black Panther lmao.

I agree Pain is way more versatile. Does not change the fact he is outclass horribly in CQC scenario,

He isn't horribly outclassed, though. Yes, the Jedi have a pretty big advantage when it comes to CQC both in terms of skill and gear, but they'd still have to work for a win in that department. You know Pain isn't just going to stand there. As I've shown above, he has the speed and skill to handle expert fighters in close range, at least long enough for either another Path to help out or the Almighty Push to recharge.

Pain is not going to stand there. he is just getting TK into lightsaber attacks. Or just slice and dice by the combo of the superior martial arts in Lightsaber Forms + Lightsaber that cuts anything damn near + Force Precog.

What do you mean by slow acting? Once it charges, the Almighty Push is instant.

Once it charges. Key word lmao.

This kind of nonsense is why people have a bias against Star Wars debaters sometimes. You're wanking Anakin to infinity and beyond, dude. Even if Anakin's TK is far superior to Pain's, which in many ways it is, how on Earth could he "drop all the 6 bodies at once?"

Force crushing organs or choking them. Until you show me feats where they cannot die from organ crushing or the need to breath, its a option. I know you cannot as enough physical damage or stabbing them will kill the "corpses".

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

Knightfall Anakin, has on many sources been put on Yoda/Sidious's level.

Obi wan doesn't but Anakin annihilates Nihilus in power. The point wasn't the force drain, it was raw strength.

Yeah no... they mindscrew pein with telepathy, even without annihilating him in combat.

umm...how do you use telepathy on a dead body?

you do realize the pains are not actually individual people right?

The kohona torture expert tried the same thing and realized the hard way that, the pains are basicly like godly puppets. they dont have their own mind, and are linked via chakra rods to Nagato. this basicly makes them immune to mind-controlling or TK/TP/ Genjtusu ETC.